Lol all the states rapidly gaining in obesity are redneck conservatard states

ama-assn.org/delivering-care/public-health/adult-obesity-rates-rise-6-states-exceed-35-7

Attached: 87648.jpg (1440x1381, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WUnxrCcQQv0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veganism
lmgtfy.com/?q=Vegan statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers and Appalachians. Don't know about Iowa though

white trash loves fried butter

pig farms everywhere

black people, look at the rates

Pretty sure fried butter is served at the Iowa state fair

>mostly rural
>piss poor public transportation
>cold (fat people handle cold better)

Its because they are all stressed the fuck out because they know they are trying to be genocided by jews. Fucking retards, fuck you cant seriously be this stupid.

Those all describe New York too (excluding the anus of the Hudson), yet people here aren't obese

kek fucking cope

I'm surprised Texas isn't on the list, everything's bigger in Texas.

Still, in my town the africans are always the most obese. Constitution?

That's a state fair, they serve all sorts of weird shit
Pic related is what's considered your most Iowan food

Attached: loose meat sandwich.jpg (400x300, 50K)

Imagine my shock.
and this is just men. When you include the 50% obese she boons, the gap is even larger

Attached: IMG_20180618_103604.png (1080x436, 45K)

Niggers and Spics are statistically more obese than Whites.
What states do the niggers and spics live?

Most whites in the Midwest and South are fat. They eat nothing but fast food and junk food. Poltards: go to any wallmart in a red state and take pics of the landwhales' shopping carts.

You will see them with HUGE bottles of soda and chips, sizes so big they don't sell them where educated people shop. like bags of fried snacks the size of a bed pillow. they they drive home in their huge truck and watch TV for hours and hours. that is the lifestyle of flyover country whites.

they NEVER do any kind of excercise.

Americans are infected

Attached: matrixshitbrah.png (1399x898, 128K)

>they NEVER do any kind of excercise.
youtu.be/WUnxrCcQQv0

Attached: crawlinginmyskin.jpg (2325x2635, 388K)

Thats what freedom looks like faggot.
Deal with it

Attached: 1496854088028.png (657x705, 316K)

Good. The faster these drains on society are gone the better, even if its by amputating one diabetic limb at a time.

This happens because of the old men and women. They tend to care less to weight.

Spics and niggers are more likely to be obese than whites.

These people are fooled into meat, cheese, egg, and milk filled diets. They are ill because they aren't vegans.

Go vegan and break the mental conditioning, otherwise you're just a sheep.

In Iowa's case it's mostly a result of fatass baby boomers.

>Go vegan
>Not Paleo
You're the sheep

>Alabama
>Arkansas
>Louisiana
>Mississippi
>white
It's not nice to call black people rednecks or retarded. Why are you so racist?
At any rate most list of bad things about states is going to be predominantly Republican because most states are Republican, brainlet.
Except lists related to crime and waste, of course.

Attached: realamerica.png (758x489, 52K)

Middle aged most apparently

Attached: IMG_20181216_115607.jpg (1080x1031, 223K)

Pls kill yourself

>When you live somewhere where the food grows as well.
Wow it's almost like people are getting fat because of low prices and over consumption due to said prices.

Please all of you niggers who couldn't use your IQ points, kys.

What bullshit is this? Hand compact your meat so you can actually fucking eat it!

Texas here, and unreasonably mad about this picture.

top kek

>all rightwing shit holes
They should've listened to Michelle Obama about the school lunches, fucking fat asses.

This

>Go vegan and break the mental conditioning, otherwise you're just a sheep.

oh god the irony

Pescatarian is THE best diet, that or Paelo

Vegan is by far the worst, BY FAR, Vegetarian is acceptable but still not good

>Pescatarian
Fish is gross

Imagine Trump talking about the importance of physical fitness.

I mean, how can this e real, such an high rate D:

t. plebeian

>paleo
>in 2019 - .042
That's really special. You've already displayed your lack of knowledge in one post. Stop taking Brain Force.

Meat eating is lowly and needless. It's the main cause of nearly every single health issue in the world.

the canteen

>sweet pickles
>mystery (((cheese)))
>processed white bun
>sweet bbq sauce
That screams diabetes user. Why would you fuck up meat like that

>thinking vegans are blind

Honey, you don't have any evidence to support your wild ideas. Spend a day educating yourself. People with any knowledge in regards to health and science laugh at individuals like yourself.

Actually that’d be our sugar based diets.

>People with any knowledge in regards to health and science laugh at individuals like yourself.
Appeal to authority, social shaming.
Woman detected.

>thinking you pointed out fallacies

Engage the ideas or don't. Don't be an intellectual coward. Either I'm right or wrong.

Being vegan is not only the most ethical way to live, it's also the healthiest and most environmentally sustainable. You have nothing on your side to argue with except feelings and thoughts.

If you think refined sugar is the main culprit, you need to reexamine your nutritional knowledge and update it for 2019. Your talking point is like, 20 years old.

No, you fucking retard, they're getting fat because they're eating terrible processed food so overloaded with sugar that all food without it starts tasting bad. Walk into any Walmart and look at the checkout lines. Hicks poison themselves with soda and hot pockets at terrifying rates.

>Being vegan is not only the most ethical way to live
assertion
>healthiest
how can something that's never been tried in all human cultures be healthy?
>environmentally sustainable
yes ferrying exotic reginal foods from all around the world to your supermarket is sustainable.

>what are niggers

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING, OFF TOPIC TROLL THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

Is this really what snowniggers think is good food? At least in Dixie, we get fat off of shit that actually looks and tastes good.

Mississippi reporting in. Mississippi's poor ranking in the macro statistics is almost always the result of our racial demography. The one exception seems to be obesity. There are indeed some fat fucks down here.

Liberal cities take the cake for crime, drug addiction and homelessness. I'll take the fatties

>non-Hispanic Asians (12.7%)
This is misleading, since East Asians actually become obese at around a 25 BMI because of how they put on weight.

The pickles add variety.

>white
people aren't who you associate with fried chicken and "soul food".

They're the ones who breed the most, though.

Fat doesn't make you fat, idiot.

Even that would be too far right for that slave of Israel.

>yes, goy, replace thousands of years of healthy and muscle-building eating habits for our recent low-protein/high-sugar plan that just so happened to coincide with an obesity phenomenon that's approximately the same age! you down that bowl full of M&M's; at least you're not killing any defenseless animals like the expendable evil white man you are!

Attached: 1477815061547.jpg (706x673, 69K)

>Urban retard is going to know how people in the country actually eat.

>update it for 2019
Your dietary ideas are stuck in the fucking 1980s. You literally have it the other way around: low-fat is the outdated plan, low-carb is what is supplanting it more and more as our scientific knowledge advances.

Now do states with the most black people

>cause of nearly every single health issue in the world.
T. Noodle arms

>Obesity rates are higher among Latinos (47 percent) and blacks (46.8 percent) than among whites (37.9 percent).
Not so white then any longer.

It’s whites too. I live in Oklahoma. Yesterday I saw the fattest ass I’ve ever seen and it was attached to a white woman. Ya I was in Walmart. I was was really stoned too and it really took me by surprise.

this 100 times. never stop spreading this news because people have been lied to about fat for long enough. Every last person needs to read Taubes' book Good Calories, Bad Calories, which is the most detailed and well-researched book on human diet ever written (despite the pop title). I consider it required redpilled reading.

Lots of black people in the south

Everything in your post is 100% factually wrong. Your response means nothing.

Anti-semitism aside, m&ms aren't vegan, also, you didn't describe veganism. Learn what veganism is.

Veganism doesn't dictate if you need to eat high or low carb.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veganism

Attached: 1390115162556.jpg (500x362, 62K)

Attached: factsheet_nhanes_fig1.png (960x720, 41K)

Attached: 1432333268465.png (600x600, 47K)

>New York
>Piss poor

If you're piss poor you can't live in NYC anymore and that's like 50% of the state. This is absolutely true. At least in the south some people can cook. It's a massacre here.

Mostly Germans, but they don't break their backs in the fields to justify that kind of diet today

Why do leftists blame poor whites for problems caused by niggers?

Attached: 1524285489292.png (1600x1600, 1.91M)

What about "Obesity by income level"?

>live in the South
>It's hot as fuck in the summer and spring
>humid all year round, going outside is like going scuba diving
>you don't own a winter coat for the nasty fall and winter days
>King Nigger wrecked the job market and economy
>sweet tea is made in a big pot and boiled just so the water can absorb more sugar
>this delicious garbage is the national beverage
>everything is fried

No fucking wonder we're all fat, we eat delicious poison and hate going outside.

>Piss poor (public transportation)
Read the whole sentence and don't piecemeal it, brainlet

Yeah, practically no white people in those areas, ya dumb fuck. News flash. Niggers and spics are all morbidly obese.

>Don't have enough money to buy food
>Somehow get fat

Attached: 1543229585018.jpg (845x658, 39K)

Your fantasy veganism =/= the veganism that literally everyfucking one on the planet is going to inevitably embrace. Eliminating meats and fats is unnatural, goes against thousands of years of human evolution, and *guarantees* a higher carb and higher sugar diet for anybody living within a dietary environment that allows for free choices. Which is why 99% of you vegans are reality-rejecting commies.

Blacks and hispanics are the most obese groups in the US.

>At any rate most list of bad things about states is going to be predominantly Republican because most states are Republican, brainlet.
Except lists related to crime and waste, of course.
Except most people voted for Hillary in 2016 and for dem candidates in the midterms. Kinda breaks down that bullshit of yours doesn't it, brainlet?

>Everyone has only lived in one place their entire lives
I'm from the north Georgia mountains you faggot

>battling obesity

hmmm

Attached: 1375149042145.jpg (500x542, 55K)

T. Leftwing retard who wants nothing to do with niggers but cucks our to them

Enjoy being a liberal faggot

Anyone in Iowa knows there’s a Pizza Ranch buffet and Casey’s in every little town serving the most unhealthiest food possible.

Your entire post is wrong. Look up the truth behind each claim you just made.

It's all the fat blacks.

In Texas we were just fat from the beginning

How about you post this "truth" if it exists as much as you claim it does, fucker?

There's nothing wrong with being fat

>you should like, know why you're wrong, lol! I don't gotta explain shit! My army of libcuck trolls will validate my argumentless post with upvotes!
Know how I know you're a newfag Redditor?

This. Fucking liberal cucks complain about "fat shaming" but completely forget about it when it comes to white conservatives. I care more about the future of the white race more than I do about my BMI. I'm fat as fuck but atleast I'm not a liberal basedboy.

Sad.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Vegan statistics

Any obese person, right or left, is subhuman
The idea of you calling somebody else a soiboy when you probably can't do a fucking pushup is laughable

>doesn't even know how to post images, let alone webms
Again, come back when you learn how Jow Forums works you dumb fuck.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.gif (460x451, 594K)

Even better when you realize what the link actually is. You are clearly new to the internet.

Doesn't change the fact that you should be providing these "statistics" you want people to "google" on a FUCKING IMAGEBOARD designed for that shit, as you could see for yourself if you fucking lurked for more than three fucking hours.
What you posted could have been made into a webm and uploaded, rather than linked like in a fucking Reddit post. You are on Jow Forums, not "the Internet".
Now stop bumping this thread with your garbage.