Georgia Jow Forums

TN user here. How can Georgia be saved and secured? The midterm election was way too close for my liking and don't want to see another southern state become virginia.

Attached: georgia-county-map.gif (641x750, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cobbelections.org/pdf/OfficialResults/2018/2018Dec_OfficialResultsSummary.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everything shitty comes from atlanta. look at the voting map

Attached: 1544969304386.jpg (495x670, 48K)

Atlanta seems pretty shit. Isn't there also a influx of hipsters moving there

>Isn't there also a influx of hipsters moving there
That's a good thing

Bleaching the city. But the politics though

Also wrong image?

And Atlanta is Fulton County right?

Atlanta proper. The suburbs are like five different counties,

How is it to live there?

Hi, Phil Swift here! Now that's a lot of counties!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

TN has 96 of them

No one cares about your nigger state

Still better than the liberal Yankee north. Probably why you yankees keep coming to the south

>How can Georgia be saved and secured?
Nothing short of shitskin removal operations conducted by the military or paramilitaries.

Attached: 1466322037538.jpg (1000x667, 679K)

I went to high school in Gwinnett and graduated three years ago . It was alright. There were a ton of blacks, Koreans, and some Arabs. I saw some Hispanics segregated in their own area, I'm sure the number of them has grown. Hollywood is moving to Atlanta and filming more movies there. There were also a lot of non-denominational churches that people attended. However, they were not any more moralistic imo. fwiw, I lived in a pretty nice neighborhood, so other people may have different perspectives.

Hollywood is really fucking up your state it seems. Hopefully they boycott Georgia like they said they would

Also, you get a lot more for your money in housing in Atlanta when compared to where I live now (FL).

Lived in the perimeter for two years. Saw a drive by in East Atlanta. Was in a bar in L5P when a homeless man beat another to death on the street. AIDS is rampant. Politicians are corrupt. Whites are moving in, getting robbed, and still voting hard left for some reason. I honestly thought all inner cities were like this until I moved to DFW area. Dallas isn’t fantastic, but I’d walk in the worst area here before wandering the streets of Atlanta.

Effingham here. Not much really goes on in this place but we do have a thriving meth industry.

I think you guys have the best lookimg state flag in the union. I’d come but I have a phobia of coalburners, sorry

Atlanta needs gentrification. It's been a Democrat shithole for years now so politics dont really matter. I'd rather live near a Democrat run white city than a Democrat run nigger city

Die of Ebola yankee faggot

Do you know the black population of Atlanta? You simply can’t get them out. They will sell drugs to pay the new rent prices.

I lived outside Atlanta from age one to age 10. It was black and ghey.

Your ancestors sure loved niggers enough to free them and let them move to your urban centers.

Problem is the blacks being pushed out are destroying the inner suburbs and turning their governments blue. The hipsters and millenials moving to the city are white but they're obsessed with identity politics which leads to funny things like them protesting the gentrification they're causing themselves. Gerrymandering the legislative districts is holding the state together but within ten years that won't be possible anymore. After the 2020 census Georgia will be a blue controlled state. For the time being, the north Georgia mountains is the place to be but be prepared to leave when the Democrats take over.

Lmao.

You should ask yourself how TN can be saved and secured. Have you seen Nashville or Memphis lately.

>at least I have my politicians though

This is a big problem in Savannah right now. SCAD keeps kicking niggers out while professing to fight for their rights and shit. It's kind of hilarious, honestly.

I’m just getting the fuck out of this state. It’s over. Even the other white people are shit tier.

GA has 159. In the late 1800s ga candidates won by taking counties not the number of votes. Having so many counties gave rural ga control of the state

Gwinnett is about to vote in MARTA and a recent poll shows the majority of Cobb wants to join MARTA. Blacks moving to the suburbs from Atlanta, immigrants from around the world and white Yankees are turning the inner suburbs into California 2.0. Y'allywood is just accelerating the process. Republicans are to blame for part of this as they've showered film studios with tax credits.

That's why you avoid places like Atlanta. Go to north ga or historic areas and you will rarely see a nigger or a coalburner

Same has been said of other cities and it was wrong then too. It's not just about high rent but also about police presence. Yuppie white people will call the police at the slightest sketchy thing

Cobb is about to get a tent city for fucks sake

We MUST kill Obamacare.
Once da gibs went nationwide, the mouthbreathers dispersed.
Kill Obamacare and Medicaid will fall back into state control.
They'll have no choice but to scurry their asses back to their liberal enclaves, because the red states will cut their asses off immediately like they always have cut off deadbeats.
SNAP changes are helping too. Able-bodied working males have been cut off from getting bennies if they aren't in school or working 20+ hers/wk.

Cobb County here, voted Democrat down the entire ballot, didn't even research 80% of candidates. Will continue to do so until the day the Republican party fades into obscurity. Not even mad. You are, but I'm not.

Youll die before that happens lol

That's nice

Atlanta user here. It can’t be saved.

Poor blAcks are being pushed out of the city because they can’t afford to live there but they’re vetting replaced by hipster cuck soi boys who are spineless degenerates.

Y'all already have to cheat to win in nearly every political contest in GA. The kids are gonna save this state. You just spend so much time here that you don't see it happening.

One thing is people like Candace Owens, Kanye, Montega & others need to come campaign in liberal strongholds like Morehouse, The Atlanta History Center, and other places where liberals flock to.... the SJW's won a great victory int he 70's when they convinced all the white female teachers in GA they should feel guilt for white success & the myth of white privilege. Now all those idiots are principles or college senior staff.....

And add in the white flight from liberal hell holes of the north east we no are eaten up with yankees that will not ever return to shitholes like newark, baltimore, or philadelphia......

Really, there needs to be a mass extinction event....thats the only way to fix this ......

Attached: 1535417474181.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

Cheating to win is democrat mo. The dims mightve had a shot if they weren't so retarded when it came to organization and party financing.

Also most of your base are hooked on meth and opioids so they usually forget to register or even show up to the polls.

And once they kick the oxys and meth they generally become Republicans

I've lived in the city of Atlanta for 15 years. Before that, Augusta, Vidalia and St Simons. 5th generation Georgian.

The bigs have a tight grip on city politics. There are tons of naive white liberals here that vote them in year after year. If you want a good taste of what kind of nigs run Atlanta, visit the municipal court.

It's filled with the most power tripping negroes outside of the farm stealing south africa nigs. I wouldn't be surprised if atlanta nigs in power voted to take all the land in the city belonging to whites and redistribute it to themselves. Sadly the dipshits whites in midtown and little 5 would go right along with it.

Oprah and Obama worked so well

St simons is nice

> I'd rather live near a Democrat run white city than a Democrat run nigger city

doesn't the former always lead to the latter?

Nashville is a leftist shithole can confirm

Are there any decent Republican or other right wing groups here that won’t get you put on a watch list?

Destroy Satanic Strongholds.

Please repent.
You can still walk away from satan right now.
There is still time.

Attached: Saint-Mark-United-Methodist-Church-20181013-Brie-Larson-Instagram-Map-ad94578878e09c81eb71a89cc1a15d (420x420, 34K)

>Able-bodied working males have been cut off from getting bennies
Black and brown women however are still rewarded for shitting out as many babies as possible.

Scrooge looked at the Ghost, and with a mournful shaking of his head, glanced anxiously towards the door.

It opened; and a little girl, much younger than the boy, came darting in, and putting her arms about his neck, and often kissing him, addressed him as her “Dear, dear brother.”

“I have come to bring you home, dear brother!” said the child, clapping her tiny hands, and bending down to laugh. “To bring you home, home, home!”

“Home, little Fan?” returned the boy.

“Yes!” said the child, brimful of glee. “Home, for good and all. Home, for ever and ever. Father is so much kinder than he used to be, that home’s like Heaven! He spoke so gently to me one dear night when I was going to bed, that I was not afraid to ask him once more if you might come home; and he said Yes, you should; and sent me in a coach to bring you. And you’re to be a man!” said the child, opening her eyes, “and are never to come back here; but first, we’re to be together all the Christmas long, and have the merriest time in all the world.”

“You are quite a woman, little Fan!” exclaimed the boy.

She clapped her hands and laughed, and tried to touch his head; but being too little, laughed again, and stood on tiptoe to embrace him. Then she began to drag him, in her childish eagerness, towards the door; and he, nothing loth to go, accompanied her.

Attached: WVv9GxRiJy7y1XgYiG5LvmtNk-gY8PEJiFQusqgUnIE[1].jpg (1000x750, 98K)

Uh yeah, since you're worried about watch lists you should try the various womens groups that organize

Portland is mostly white. They import some token minorities but are staying mostly white. Salt Lake City on the other hand has gone brown crazy, importing non whites in huge numbers because they think teaching them Mormonism will make them good people. Salt Lake City has also had a huge increase in gang problems. Republicans are capable of being just as stupid as Democrats.

I too graduated from a school in gwinnett just live with my parents not wageslaving. Im white and ready to work hard have anything going on and need a helping hand? Basically i need a better job

We live in an information society, where the trade, usage, and storage of information is key to understanding one another.
Please save, study, and share (S3) this piece of graphical information, thank you.

Attached: 2016-GA-Inverted.png (6971x3750, 666K)

If you have a mind for It, information security is very hot right now and metro Atlanta is one of the main centers for it. As a bonus most companies are unwilling to hire by diversity because all it takes is one fuck up and your company is dead.

Im in uni, brother. Healthcare is the way to go if you want a real job. Pilots also make bank.

S3 this. Notice Gwinnett and Cobb went blue. Also notice how the total blue area is inching closer to 50%.

Attached: 390px-United_States_presidential_election_in_Georgia _2016.svg.png (390x430, 37K)

There is some alt right group or something here. Some kid in law school was in it and got doxxed.

the voter turnout for the mid term was inflated due to all the out of state bucks. Celebrities pandered to the aging females in Cobb County. The men in Cobb are too distracted by the move of the Braves to Marietta. The county is rolling in bucks.

The mid term runoff elections were close as well.

>cobbelections.org/pdf/OfficialResults/2018/2018Dec_OfficialResultsSummary.pdf

Attached: teacher[1].jpg (501x509, 78K)

I tell people not to make any southern state where they plan to put down roots long term. In 40 years the nigger controlled state governments will be appropriating white owned land because of the "history of slavery" with the full support of the federal government.

Poll just released on support for MARTA in Cobb County.
59 percent support a sales tax of up to one percent while 39 percent are against it.

51 percent have a favorable view to MARTA while 17 percent do not.
48 percent said they preferred Cobb joined MARTA compared to 24 percent who would rather see the county expand its existing transit system
61 percent responded that Cobb should increase spending on transit, 26 percent responded that spending should remain the same and 8 percent said spending on transit should be reduced.

>i tell people to avoid areas where we stole everything because they might get it back somehow
wew

Not all of us work blue collar jobs my friend.

Move into Atlanta and round up Christian people to stop Homosexuality

Sounds about right. I wish there were some groups that werent edge lords to discuss conservative politics and theory with.

It can't be saved, OP.

We have been hit with a double whammy. We've had a large influx of immigrants (both legal and illegal) combined with the influx of large amounts of blacks from northern cities because they think Atlanta is some black middle class mecca. This has reduced the white population of Georgia from over 70% white to barely over 50% white in less than 30 years. Whites will be a minority in Georgia in less than 10 years. 2020 will probably be the last election that Georgia votes Republican.

Demographics is destiny.

satan has them bound in darkness.
they deface themselves with needles
they drink the blood of children
they are given over to a reprobate spirit
there does not seem to be a possibility to bring them home.

Lazarus was raised on the 4th day. Not on the 2nd, not on the 3rd, but the 4th day.

Attached: Jeremy_Windborg_Jairus_Daughter_525x694[1].png (525x694, 712K)

I wouldn’t move to Atlanta if you gave me a job making double what I do now.

Bump

Attached: 1544967789604.webm (640x360, 542K)

Demographics are destiny indeed. My hot take is that 2020 will be a dem land slide. Kemp barely eeked out a victory - 20k votes out of 1.4 million. Add in natural attrition, self loathing whites, and democratic vote harvesting and we’ll never see GA go red again in our lifetimes.

>reprobate spirit
All the adultery, drunkenness, fornication, covenant breaking... All the lies. Every falseness will be brought to the light.

The orgiastic satanists will not get away with their blasphemy. All will be shown, nothing will be held back.

>But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

Attached: gravity-515[1].jpg (489x489, 117K)

Go look at the churches in midtown during gay pride week. It’s an abomination.

The only hope for them is in the Lord.
No rational argument can reach them.
They have deaf ears and stones for hearts.
They go into places of worship and worship the created.
They lead vulnerable people away from decency and God.
They give out buckets of blood, that they did not shed, covering endless sin so that grace may increase.
They flog the cross incessantly to milk God like a cow.

My God, help us.
There is little hope, but what hope there is is in the Lord.

Attached: 49758-Jesus-crucifixion-1200x627-thinkstock.1200w.tn[1].jpg (1200x627, 47K)

It the fucking carpet baggers and fags, everything outside Atlanta is beautiful, the suburbs have some Jews though.

Attached: 6A5BC128-3BA2-47FD-B804-D1B77FB7E8D6.jpg (600x719, 95K)

I'm assuming that Trump has some momentum and the Dems have a weak candidate. If the dems have a strong candidate, it could go blue in 2020.

Doesn't matter though, by 2024 Georgia will be a blue state even if the Republicans have good candidates.

demographics is destiny

YOU LOST GWINNETT COUNTY

The former Republican hotbed of Gwinnett County is now majority non-white. It is now solid blue. A republican will never win in Gwinnett again.

Demographics is destiny.

When you lose the suburban white women vote, you’ve lost Georgia. No other group is as monolithic a voting block as minorities are. Any splitting of the white vote is the death knell for Republicans. If the dems don’t go full retard and run someone who’s a squish like Beto, they’ve won.

Yes, suburban white women cost us these midterms in North Fulton (6th district) and in Cobb, but Gwinnett is lost for good, with or without white women. Cobb will soon be past the point of no return.

Revival is coming.
My victory is in Jesus' name.
My victory took place on the third day.

Jesus is coming.

Attached: 3165753-LAVJTHOH-7[1].jpg (770x899, 103K)