Two 5'0 foot tall officers who weigh maybe 120 pounds get beaten the fuck up by a 260 pound and over 6 foot man for 10...

Two 5'0 foot tall officers who weigh maybe 120 pounds get beaten the fuck up by a 260 pound and over 6 foot man for 10 minutes.

Why are we allowing ourselves to have no minimum standards when it comes to physical height and weight for cops in the US?

Attached: Screenshot (65).png (1920x1080, 932K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkfxGvHmPLc
youtube.com/watch?v=dedYiqaYHiM
youtube.com/watch?v=RAOzkBZHhtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n_YekB2kNtU
youtube.com/watch?v=NP0oAbiIeMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice link fag
youtube.com/watch?v=AkfxGvHmPLc

because height and weight are irrelevant for 99% of police work

for the other 1%, a gun works as a great equalizer, as seen in your video

Wow look at those racist cops

Any man who is 5'7" or shorter should be forced to take hormones and become a girl.

On a more serious note, that worthless fucking female partner

>for the other 1%
You are a dumb fuck. Hiring manlets and women as officers just leads to more uses of guns resulting in deaths which otherwise could have been prevented if we just used large men as police officers to detain unarmed criminals.

Retard, people respond to height and a well build frame, it is authority inducing.
If a tall muscular cop ask you to do something, you are more likely to comply, than if a short slim cop asked you the same thing.

Ask yourself why is it that manlet cops are more likely to die on duty, or use deadly force - or any force, for that matter.
It's because they are manlets, and people intuitively don't respect them, and they are not gonna comply to what they say, leading to these unfortunate situations.

More people need to die m8, the world's fucked cause we're letting shit people live.

well maybe people shouldn't resist the police?

he probably wouldn't have been shot if he had listened to the police, it is actually fairly simple

Did they use a machine gun?

>niggers can't follow simple directions and have no sense of urgency
I'm shocked

Okay tough guy, try talking down to a man who chooses whether or not you make it home tonight.

>Kamala
anyone else particularly annoyed that the camera on the officer to the right was on screen to the left?

Nah I’m more likely to fuck with some wanna be chad and just feel pity for some scraggly neck beard rescue.

you missed the point entirely, short stuff

Not all manlets are created equal. The Nepalese Gurkhas are probably the best example of this. Average height of 5'4", but the toughest motherfuckers out there.

Manlet
white guy

I’m the same height as the suspect in the video idiots. All I’m saying is that I have the common sense to not badmouth a cop with a gun. Clearly niggers like you don’t understand that if you repeatedly assault someone with a gun they can and will shoot you dead.

>6'1 280 pounds

Americans have become fucking mutants, thats pretty much standard weight in fatass usa.

Attached: 1536525043492.jpg (346x346, 19K)

Copfag here. This.

I'm jester of the manlet kingdom at 5'9. I talk 99% of people into handcuffs. The other 1% gets taken down by multiple officers or I point a gun at them.

I don't believe height or build is really that important for city cops, assuming they're presentable.

I am in favor of height requirements for troopers though. They have no immediate backup. Size for intimidating shit heads is really a bonus for them.

I only weigh about half of that, blacks have the highest obesity rates out of anyone here.

Attached: 846D31ED-BE6B-41D3-8ED3-D37B48D214FB.png (350x230, 8K)

>I don’t got time for this shit
Why do the people who say say this always seem like the type with all the time in the world

This. You can maybe get away with manlet cops in a high trust all white society, but when it comes to policing groids and spics, you need tall, well put together cops.

As long as those deaths are contained to the violent criminals, that's good.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

>starts dancing around
That's when they should have opened fire

>the cameras fall right off
Id be pissed about this if I were in charge. Those cameras need to be practically bolted down to capture every second of trouble to avoid law suits and other nonsense.

Does this actually bother you?

Pd's hire collage kids all you need is 60 credit hours of bullshit and pass the physical to be a cop

Pd's need to have a boot camp just like the military does

wow ok
kek

It's more a case of bone / muscle density with those guys isn't it?

my PD has an academy for fire and police that you have to attend and pass before getting a job.

Lol at having to make a public announcement like this. He was a fucking nigger. That explains everything you need to know about the case.

Yeah they were 'beaten' up.

Fuck off faggot

Attached: nig nog.png (351x299, 130K)

and it the cops fault because he escalate the situation

"I dont have time for this shit "

motherfucker were do you have to be?
your dumbass get paid hourly

>being a cop
you better switch sides when the day occurs.

(((Josh Rubinstein))) oy vey! And you thought they were all holocausted.

Cope post

Not only are they midgets they're also fat

actually no, stay on the other side.
May you get efped.

maybe next time he'll listen to what the police

The police and the military think if you can run really far you're fit but they don't take actual fitness for fighting into account. According to the military if you're 6ft 191 you're not fit for service but if your 4'10 91 or 6ft 140 you're good.

This, always fuckin niggers.

Or you know go for eye gouge, use officers kevlar torso as mobile cover to advance attack upon second officer, making sure to pop the eye to maintain control while seeking a weapon in the second room.
If the officer is disoriented from the eye pop you can try to take his firearm although this can be a bad prospect if he has a personal locking device built in.

oh and commanding officers with authority can actually work to stun them one time unless they have strong personal leadership skills.

Lol that is absolutely not true and you don’t know what the fuck u are talking about.

I’m against niggers just like everyone else here but this was obviously the police wrong doing. The guy should be allowed to take a shower without being disturbed and the police just escalated the situation for no reason and then shot him when they should have just left him alone.

The perp said that though

remember; its easier to attack officers than to have them attack you. in minecraft.

>Trespassing is negated by taking a shower

Found the nigger.

also this thread unironically glows!

well, nigger, when i own the property and i tell you to gtfo, you gotta gtfo. no questions asked. do what you're fucking told. no one else has a problem with this concept.

It doesnt matter how tall you are, white men are just physically inferior. Mike Tyson was 5'9 and could knock out any white man on the planet.

Attached: ecRNVM6.jpg (343x428, 19K)

Imagine if it had been 2 females.

Attached: Blacks vs female cop1528086029072.webm (720x1280, 2.68M)

Scrawny cops allow us to weed out the scum though.

Intimidating cops might prevent this scum from being found out.

youtube.com/watch?v=dedYiqaYHiM

nah tyson was at least 5'11

youtube.com/watch?v=RAOzkBZHhtQ

Yes, he was a nigger. Just be grateful he's dead and shut it.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_YekB2kNtU

Women shouldn't be allowed to be cops, they are physically and mentally unable to meet the requirements needed for the job
Same for the fucking military
They want to be dispatch or help with medical that's one thing, but field work of any kind they can get fucked on
People are losing their lives, disgusting amounts of problems have arisen simply due to the fact that they wanted to allow women to jerk themselves off instead of giving a shit about the impact of muh inclusion

a thousand times this. and iron mike is a perfect example. he could've been a foot shorter and it wouldn't have mattered. his opponents stepped into into the ring to win but mike was there to kill and it really showed. Mike Tyson was the Audie Murphy of boxing.

Manlet here. There are advantages/disadvantages for sure in fights. But we aren't niggers so we don't just fight for no reason, and if in that situation then just use a metal pipe or something. People for some weird reason think there are rules in a fight? I'm not sure if any of you have been in a fight but...anything goes. Pipe, knife, brick whatever. Especially against non-whites you cant trust them with your life so, use weapons always.

Yeah but he was just drying off and they started being aggressive with him. Now all the niggers are going to riot and the cops are going to look bad because of this senseless murder

>no minimum standards when it comes to physical height and weight for cops in the US?
Feminism is cancer

If a man who has a gun on his hip and legally is allowed to shoot you tells you to do something that sint life threatening
It's plain common sense to comply
Go fuck yourself cuck

>decides to fight cops in the nude, kek
>cops could have grabbed meat bags and bbc imo

>just drying off
fuck that. get the fuck out. now. what part of this is so complicated? this isn't your show.

>it da popos fault cuz he be esklatin duh sitchiatshun
>mufucka where you Gotz to be

The captcha asked to pick bikes, I thought you’d like to know.

RCMP used to have a 6'0 height requirement. Having manlets on the force is bad enough but nothing angers me more than the thought of female cops. Montreal police is like 50% female because police training is done in pre-university institutions where they study policing alongside those who study natural and social sciences or get certificates so it's naturally relaxed and attracts roasties.

Beretta

>Two 5'0 foot tall officers
America is a joke. How can these people even get accepted to the police force?

>youtube.com/watch?v=NP0oAbiIeMs

Thinking hight means anything, it's down to how fit you are and what skills you have

Attached: sadasdasdas.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

When someone just spams NIGGER in response to vids like these it's usually pussies who think it doesn't represent all blacks. That it needn't be pointed out and there's no problem.

Both of the Klitchkos would have beaten Tyson in his prime.

I think its a combination of extreme lactic acid tolerance from being at such a high elevation and cultural expectations. Boys can fight.

What's the point of your attention whoring again?

>Mike Tyson
5 ft 10 in (178 cm) according to Wikipedia, but i honestly believe that's wrong and he was closer to 5'9 senpai

>That's become standard weight
We are currently the 25th heaviest nation
So you're wrong
Besides that 6'1 280 is the limit for tazers rating of ability to stop it's target

LOOK AT THAT, A REAL ALPHA MALE SHOWING HIS DOMINANCE

rocky marciano was really 5-9 and 185 lbs fighting in the heavyweight division. he went undefeated

That guy has bigger man tits than me

>drugged up nigger is faster
wow

My buddy got his bachelor's in criminal justice then graduated from the police academy with really good marks yet he was never able to find a job at any of the local agencies. He had several interviews but none hired him. I think it's because he's a nice guy and the recruiters could sense it.

They can die too. You can die.

He doesn't though, cops don't have time for dealing with faggots who can't just leave when the company tells you to get off their property, they have far more pressing issues they could be attending to than watching a fat nigger massage his dick with a towel and dancing while bare naked

Just because you are fat and tall doesn't mean you are a good fighter.

You are thoroughly underestimating the budget of cops especially in LA

Fuck off with your Mandingo shit.

First time on this effing board I see a clip where officers acted with restraint and were forced into escalation.
And comparing this with that poor schlub that got gunned down by a tinhorn cop in the motel corridor. This clip here shows real professionals.

>All you need is to pass the physical and 60 hours of classes to be a cop
Confirmed for knowing fuckall like the nigger you are
You don't "get to be a cop" just if you pass the physical, you spend months being evaluated and trained to ensure that you're not a fuckup or incapable of doing the job

Niggers at the 24hr Fitness.
Always a bad scene.

based
FUCK NIGGERS

>Why won't these niggers let the police abuse them, like normal people?

haha stay mad white boi

Look at the heavyweight division now dipshit

>they have far more pressing issues they could be attending to
Since when do cops enforce the law in a way that actually helps people? Vicpol is a trainwreck that nabs cunts for going 5 over the limit but ignores thousands of violent black civil war refugees doing home invasions and armed robberies. You can expect an hour or more wait for a report of several niggers in masks holding hammers outside your house, but a 5-6 minute response time if you shoot them.

Why no traquilizer darts?