Meet a new girl/woman

>meet a new girl/woman
>get along well with her
>find out that she has had a relationship with a non-white
>immediately think less of her
Anyone else do this? I cant help it.

Attached: Antifat.jpg (618x435, 41K)

I know the feeling user move on

Yes, and its the correct way of think ing.

ITT: Incels inceling

this is the truth OP. it's a completely natural feling.

ok, that gives me some closure

>have a gf
>incel
you need to rethink your whole life user

OP never said that he had a gf.

congratulations modern women are garbage...but to answer your question yeah I think way less.
roasties roasting.

I know tf bro. My girl has been with 2 nonwhites. In fact, thats all she has ever been with. But, she is filipina so...

OP here, i do have a gf.

when my gf that i dated for 2 years and almost got married told me when she was 17 she was with a nigger i broke up with couldn't bare it to know she was a whore and i loved her i still do but she is a whore

was she jewish?

You shouldn't feel less of her. Think less of yourself. Everytime you're inside those sweet walls, she's constantly thinking and fantasizing of how much bigger he was. You'll never be able to satisfy her right. You might as well turn cuck.

Everytime she's with you, she'll never be 100% satisfied in bed.

reflexive disgust is natural

Ik zat precies in dezelfde situatie kerel. Prachtige meid, alles klikte, maar ik vond het een afknapper toen ze zei dat ze jaren terug wat had met een niet-blanke. Toch ben ik niet weg gegaan bij haar hierom.
Tenzij ze een kind heeft met diegene, zie ik geen reden om iemand die zo goed bij je past te laten zitten.

Als onzekerheid een reden is dat je afknapt op diegene, zorg er gewoon voor dat je een zo goed mogelijke en liefdevolle relatie opbouwt en geloof me dat je haar meer zult plezieren dan welke neger dan ook. Bovendien zijn groot geschapen negers een meme.

This is programming implanted in you by the racist elites. They want you to become an angry incel because then they have a chance of convincing you to murder their enemies, while if you're in a happy relationship you'll prioritize 'staying in and shagging my girlfriend' over 'hand-sewing a kekistani flag and rioting'.

Two pronged Kalergi plan, retard. Judaism's reverse psychology.

No, I'm a complete shutin.

>racist elite
>implying the elites don't push race-mixing
what reality do you live in?

that can't be, you guys love nogs
aren't your spokemen all about for diversity and inclusion?

you need more gas

Attached: 1544648791012.jpg (665x943, 40K)

Break up with her

This one.

Follow the money behind the ethnonationalist movements, and you'll find millionaires and billionaires behind them. Elites.

They tell you that 'elites' push race-mixing because angry poor people who resent the rich vastly outnumber angry rich people who resent liberals, and when you're trying to build an army you benefit from a larger starting recruit pool.

Attached: Cambridge_Analytica_Customers.jpg (700x420, 69K)

Hej bosse, skal du ikke over på istedgade og sutte noget pik?

>Follow the money behind the ethnonationalist movements, and you'll find millionaires and billionaires behind them. Elites.

Of course they have funders, but they're not the elites. They're not the status quo, wielding significant political sway, as there are far more billionaires who fund the exact opposite. The Rothschilds, for example. Or Soros is a recent hot topic.

No politician would ever dare to say that racemixing is troublesome or that their country should remain white, without getting into trouble. Maybe in Eastern Europe, but absolutely not in the West.