So, if ghosts are real

>which religion is correct?

Attached: giphy.gif (499x377, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/demons-dybbuks-ghosts-golems/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islam
/thread

REMINDER TO NEWFAGS DO NOT ENGAGE WITH LOW QUALITY THREADS (under 50 words) EVEN IF THEY AREN'T A SHILL. KEEP THE BOARD CLEAN.

kys

The cult of Kek, repent or you will not be spared

Judaism. As if there was ever any doubt.

myjewishlearning.com/article/demons-dybbuks-ghosts-golems/

this /thread.

Attached: Christianity LoL.png (570x400, 67K)

Fuck off and go do anal at mass with a little boy, you Jew worshipping dick head.

Attached: Cross wielding faggot (you).jpg (800x820, 91K)

Not even kidding. My whole family believes in ghosts and demons. They claim to have seen an actual demon once before I was born. I don’t believe in God or any of that shit but sometimes it disturbs me, how my otherwise very rational family can be so certain that those things exist. I wish I get to see something someday

it looks like someone threw a fucking baby

>souls are proven to be real
Take a wild guess, OP.

So what is that, the ghost of a cut off penis, lost in a botched circumcision?

Looks more like the (((ghost))) is doing a forward backflip in that room.

That looks like someone chucked a large dildo across the room.

>someone threw that nigger ghost over my bed

FPWP.
The answer is Hinduism unironically. Actually me and my brother saw the ghost of my neighbor a few days after he died and we were unaware of the fact he was dead at the time. AMA.

What was he doing. Did he speak to you?

Did he say anything to you?

Ghosts ? WTF MR. Hankey died ?
Ohhh nooooo

Attached: flat.jpg (403x400, 14K)

FPBP

None of them and all of them.

No. It was about two in the morning and my brother and myself were outside on my deck. We heard the front door close from my neighbors house and we saw him walking down the front walk past his car up his driveway. We knew it was him because the street lights and the lights from his walk were on. We were out there for about another hour and he never came back. This was on like a Tuesday or something two summers ago. His wife came over two days later and told us he had passed over the weekend after a long battle with cancer.

>tfw over dosed on cocaine 4 months ago
>tfw ambulance shows up at my house, heart rate is 3x what it should be and blood pressure is through the roof
>tfw doctors tell me I'm lucky my dad came home and found me, any longer and my heart likely would have burst
>mfw my dad died 3 years before this happened

Been 100% sober since and have been to my dads grave 2 times a week ever since (used to go once a week, sometimes would end up being once every two weeks

Love you Dad, I miss you

Attached: 1485913269249.gif (245x230, 879K)

I should clarify, the paramedic had specifically told me that a male had called from my house number and clearly stated this "his son" was over dosing

Muslims fuck little boys. Muhamad is a faggot and fucks pigs. KYS goat fucker.

Ayo wtf. This made my hairs stand up. Also RIP anons Dad.