Latin Mass and Traditional Women

Is it true that Latin Mass is attended by more traditional women on average compared to the general population? Statistically speaking, are these women less likely to have a history of promiscuity? Are the political leanings of members of churches which hold Latin Mass more likely to be consistent with or compatible with the typical Jow Forumslock?

Attached: 0d17da9f216b055763bf4cfd75d43ce6 copy.jpg (566x584, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/radical-traditional-catholicism
youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/radical-traditional-catholicism

holy kek

>Adherents of radical traditional Catholicism, or “integrism,” routinely pillory Jews as “the perpetual enemy of Christ”

Attached: laugh 3.png (327x316, 211K)

you should never do anything for a woman. if you do something only to get pussy, you become the pussy

I'm just wondering about which ponds we should be fishing in

Only old people go to Church nowadays, and in Catholic churches there are pro-migrants posters on each wall.

well, that's rather demoralizing

Everyone here goes to mass and still manages to juggle the degenerate lifestyle

>Everyone here goes to mass
latin mass?

If it's about Latin mass, you can find young people but it's only men.

if you go to church for pussy, i guarantee you're going to have a bad time

perhaps it's different in other countries

Radical Traditional Catholicism

Attached: Rare.png (325x299, 148K)

They are usually ho's disguising themselves as "jeebus' grils".

>try my hand at dating
>meet qt german girl online by pure chance, not looking for long distance or anything
>asks me to install an app called "kik"
>starting to suspect that she's a whore
>on day three she sends me clips of her shoving a beer bottle into her pussy

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 1.50.33 PM.png (2164x1360, 1.39M)

I feel that your experience as a Brazilian may differ from mine as an American

>Christ or Chaos* (West Chester, Ohio)

Attached: nod.gif (186x190, 3.02M)

He's talking about the TLM goers, not the usually "mass girl" at any random NO parish celebrated by the cowboy priest.

At last I truly see.

Makes me sad.

The handful of girls in college I know who are into to TLM are wife and mother material, but they have already been taken. There might be a couple of hundred Catholic girls here, but not all of them share those two traits I seek in a partner.

>Is it true that Latin Mass is attended by more traditional women on average compared to the general population?
Yeah.

>Statistically speaking, are these women less likely to have a history of promiscuity
Of course.

This

I'm honestly so tired of it all. I just want a nice wife. Finding a woman who hasn't sucked five cocks already is just impossible. All of the games, the feminized societal standards...
>nooo, don't go for young women, that makes you a creep, date me instead, I'm only 29 and I have a master's in sociology and work with "troubled youth"!

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1366x768, 49K)

The frog is right.

From my experience in the US : yes.
In Europe : not really.

Word of warning, if you go there to hunt for beautiful cute women, they'll sniff it. You're not the first to get in there to try to land a trad wife. Also those girls marry really, really young and in my experience rules of dating are slightly different. But if you prove you're there to stay, help out the church, show you're a good potential, you could meet someone really nice, or ask older ladies to set you up with someone they know.

I myself converted into Catholicism later and I sometimes go to latin mass, but I have a mental illness like any woman who browses this site so beware of that type as well.

>Also those girls marry really, really young and in my experience rules of dating are slightly different
How do they marry so young? What does the process look like? Are their marriages being arranged by older family members?
>but I have a mental illness like any woman who browses this site
kek

Do you think women in European's TLM parishes aren't more likely to have a history of promiscuity in Europe than general people? Why?

As someone who only goes to latin mass, the only difference is it's still white people. 99.99% of every other RC mass I attend or have seen is non-whites. I'm always the only white person present. It probably is because the judaic faiths all embraced social justice, to the point that social justice is a catechism of faith in Roman Catholicism, and the Patriarchal See of the Orthodoxy abandoned their version of the Vatican and gave it to the Turks. It's shameful. But maybe it's time we go back to our old faith. I mean Odin kept his promise, I see no frost giants.

>How do they marry so young? What does the process look like? Are their marriages being arranged by older family members?
The process works how the process should work, they meet people from the community, they like them, the guy is 19-20, she's 16ish, whatever, they want to bone but they know they should get married before, so they start courting, at first with other people present then maybe alone every now and then if the family agrees to it, they tend not to waste ages getting engaged and eventually marry. One of the altar servants got married at 18, then left for university.

>more likely to have a history of promiscuity in Europe than general people
No, I don't think so, not more or less. Maybe a history of trauma, and their pain led them to Christ. Sometimes that trauma leads to hypersexuality.

>Sometimes that trauma leads to hypersexuality
kek

So, even in TLM European women are still whores with a long past of sexual promiscuity?

you sound like a salty mestizo

Not really, I just think its comfortable to have hopes that there are still women that have no sexual past and that wants to marry. Not with me of course, I don't think I'll ever get married, but I'm happy when I see a good family.

well, that's nice
why won't you get married?

Because I have high standarts (I don't want to marry a non-virgin woman or a woman that has had sexual things like sucking a dick), but I'm ugly, a little autistic and noy desirable.
And that's fine, not everyone should marry anyway. I'm just happy with simple things you know? Like when a guy marry his school sweetheart and they were their only partners and no one cheats. I like those beautiful traditional things that is lost. It doesn't need to happen to me for me to see that it is special. I'm not envy or jealous.

Wholesome.

>tfw started attending Church again recently, late 20s, too old for dating
oh well

Roman Catholicism is what made Latin America into the cesspool that it is today, O.P. Try again.

If Radical Traditional Catholicism isn't your religion then you are pretty much a cuck

Attached: being_catholic_is_antisemitic_goy.jpg (1085x859, 197K)

We're all a little autistic....

Attached: bialik-datalab-vatican-31.png (575x468, 45K)

>I don't want to marry a non-virgin woman or a woman that has had sexual things like sucking a dick
I'm starting to think that this is impossible, even for those of us who aren't ugly or autistic. Then again, women are generally stupid and easily to manipulate, so I have faith. Keep your chin up, Ronaldinho.

>50%
golly

Attached: demographics brussels school.jpg (1094x1282, 423K)

>and easily to manipulate
and easily manipulated

cynical but joking

Attached: 13407F2F-93C4-44D3-855F-FB06749C34D0.jpg (960x895, 65K)

These charts are how you may find the most cucked populations, anywhere on the planet.
>italy
See what I mean, user.?

Attached: bialik-datalab-vatican-51.png (575x679, 46K)

Sure, or else we wouldn't be here.
I'm happy just knowing that somewhere a guy (even a Chad) was able to marry a kissless virgin in a trad Church like good ol' times. I just feel happy knowing that these things still exist you know? Even if it happens in the minority of the minority of the marriages.
And to be honest, I'm perfectly fine knowing that I wont ever get married. I know I'm part to blame because I wont ever have a relationship with a non-virgin women, and the rarity of these virgin women goes for the Catholic Chad (and that's fine). I wouldn't be happy when I'm in bad with my wife making love with her knowing that she has had pleasure being penetrated by other guys.

>that pic
top kek

based Ugandan women, I'm taking the oil drilling pill

I mostly agree

Italians are greasy and oily, yes.

I've been to one of those anti Vatican II Latin masses, nobody there was under the age of 50 of the dozen or so people attending.

maybe I should move somewhere with a mega church

If the SPLC hates something, then it must be good.

I know your pain, I'm a 33 year old roastie.

You can always try to date younger though, older guys get with younger girls all the time. No harm in that. The reverse doesn't work.

fuck the splc and the naacp
they threaten to add your group to their hit list if you dont pay up

>those digits
>that post
what did kek mean by this?

Fuck Jesuits.

i was in a catholic discord n archbishop was in it and someone said ecumenism is way worse then pillory of Jews so (((he))) left lol

The majority of traditional Catholic adherents were adults during the Vatican II reformation, elderly Spaniards and Italians who grew up learning and are fluent in Latin. Lol doubt any Jow Forumstard is fluent in Latin.

I'm also writing to a woman in Ukraine right now but I suspect she's also a whore. I've mostly given up on foreign women at this point.

>can I get gf if I pretend to be Catholic

Please stay away from my religion you thirsty weirdo

I also doubt any /poltard here would even into self flagellation.

Not everyone is American, some of us study Latin in school

Plus all TLM give out missals with the text of the mass, or you bring your own. So the "but you don't know what's happening" kosher boomer argument makes no sense

Its nice here...a place where everyone can talk about politics without feminist

I wish they gave out missals, I'm fucking lost as fuck at mine.
I still go though.

gonna steal yo women, patrick

What is ecumenism?

Perhaps in frogtopia this is true, but there are bastions of true Catholicism at least here in the United States. Mostly limited to either Eastern Catholic/Latin Mass parishes, but they do still exist.

Donig something where different religions get together.

Works okay for orthodox - roman catholics for example, but burn everything else.

For example, there's only one small chapel that offers TLM in the region where I live. I've been there one time (its 1.30h on car, so its pretty hard), and I've seen some young Catholic women with their boyfriends and I sit next to a new family (the husband and the wife must've been under 30s) and they already had 3 children, and the little girl (daughter of them) was saying to me that their parents wanted to have as many children as God gives them.
That was awesome. I hope every TLM parish is filled with things like this so I know that Catholic traditionalism will never die.
On the other hand the girls that attend the Novus Ordo parish in my city are just the girls that have sex with their boyfriend the whole week then go to the Church on Sunday to take communion without confessing their sins. Its depressing.

The faith is much more alive in America and Africa at this point than anywhere in Western Europe. We're a fallen region.

And we can be straightfoward.

>Africa
Why would you care?

Is this really true? I can see America having a lot of Protestant fundamentalists, but...

Well, America was founded by religious fanatics so if you can get them to believe Traditional Catholicism they will be just as fanatical about that as anything else.

Pope Paul IV, Bull Cum ex Apostolatus Officio, Feb. 15, 1559: “6. In addition, [by this Our
Constitution, which is to remain valid in perpetuity, We enact, determine, decree and
define:] that if ever at any time it shall appear that any Bishop, even if he be acting as an
Archbishop, Patriarch or Primate; or any Cardinal of the aforesaid Roman Church, or, as
has already been mentioned, any legate, or even the Roman Pontiff, prior to his
promotion or his elevation as Cardinal or Roman Pontiff, has deviated from the
Catholic Faith or fallen into some heresy:
(i) the promotion or elevation, even if it shall have been uncontested and by the
unanimous assent of all the Cardinals, shall be null, void and worthless;
(ii) it shall not be possible for it to acquire validity (nor for it to be said that it has thus
acquired validity) through the acceptance of the office, of consecration, of subsequent
authority, nor through possession of administration, nor through the putative
enthronement of a Roman Pontiff, or Veneration, or obedience accorded to such by all,
nor through the lapse of any period of time in the foregoing situation;
(iii) it shall not be held as partially legitimate in any way…
(vi) those thus promoted or elevated shall be deprived automatically, and without need
for any further declaration, of all dignity, position, honour, title, authority, office and
power…

What Francis Really Believes
youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE

Attached: 1543336815527.png (1801x1009, 594K)

>true Catholicism at least here in the United States. Mostly limited to either Eastern Catholic/Latin Mass parishes, but they do still exist.

They're not officially recognized by the Vatican and have their own independent dioceses.

False. I started attending a traditional Latin mass about a year ago. Don't go every week, but I do go some weeks. Most of the people there are under 40. Also, there are tons of beautiful girls in their 20s, including many who just go alone.

All of the women dress extremely conservatively, and wear veils. I was very surprised at how different TradCath masses are from modern masses. I was raised Catholic. Going to New Order mass at the church I was confirmed in is basically like going to the boomer dream for America. It's Mexicans, Asians and boomers or older on the brink of death. The priest is generally some shitskin import who can barely speak English.

TradCath was literally the polar opposite of this. Even the priest was in his 30s, and he seemed like a really cool guy. Though the mass is actually given in Latin, there is some time set aside to address the community in English. He was a really funny and relatable dude.

But anyway, you can imagine my shock when I showed up to mass and there were a bunch of beautiful girls in their 20s wearing veils. Many of whom I saw leaving mass ALONE. I thought I was on another planet.

If they don't then get one fren

I have the Angelus Press one and it's great, the Baronius Press one is supposed to be good too

Sorry they're only into whites

Well, I don't practice the religion of Roman Catholics, like O.P. is promoting, but mortification is appropriate whilst observing a Novena, yes.

Ok, thanks

Modern life is no longer compatible with being religious. The demands of a person in the world go against everything that is required in the church. People who try to reconcile both fail on an aspect at some point. I'm not going to throw the stone at those women, God knows it's hard. If you want to be a strong catholic today, you have to do a lot more efforts and be a lot more tough than you were fifty years before, where your boyfriend was supposed to marry you if he fucked you and provide for the children.

If you don't have the chance to grow up in a strongly traditional family, there's a high chance of you being a lost sheep forever. Not everyone can be a saint but to survive this world you almost need to be.

Latin Mass churches are recognised by the Vatican though

SSPX isn't, and sedevacantist churches aren't

Eastern Catholic churches are

>I sit next to a new family (the husband and the wife must've been under 30s) and they already had 3 children, and the little girl (daughter of them) was saying to me that their parents wanted to have as many children as God gives them.
Based. As it should be.

You should go to a SSPX church. You live in France where the majority of the organization is so you're lucky.

Yeah ,exactly, thanks my bro i discovered this place...

I've been thinking of visiting the local FPPS church and attending TLM. I was baptized Catholic, but I don't believe in God and don't want to lie to people about what I believe.

Africa for the Africans. I wish them all the best in their own countries.

People in the US aren't ashamed to be religious. You don't get ostracised from groups for being religious. Nobody will start a discussion about how "organized religion is utter shit , no offence femanon, but it's a bunch of made-up rules to make people unhappy" and everyone chimes in except you.

SSPX is not in communion with Rome and their Mass is considered invalid to the best of my knowledge. Fulton Sheen strenuously advised against attending their rites.

Go if you like, but you are by definition not Catholic in that sense

>Italy
>Being one of the most cucked nations.
Salvini bulldozes refugee camps, gets rid of alimony, and gives money for Italians too have kids.

Hey, at least you're a Catholic atheist. That's fixable.

Depends where you are I think. I live in New England and most people are like you said, and we were one of the more Catholic parts of the US (at least post-Irish migration). If you were in like, Texas or the South, I think what you're saying would apply, but they're all Protestant I think

It’s a fancy word that basically means “try and undo the autism of the protestant reformation and great schism”

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. I have my mother's old missal but it's from after the Vatican II thing.

>Sorry they're only into whites
I'm very white

Just go fren, you can attend and see if you like it

But by not believing in God you are not eligible for eucharist (breaking the first commandment is mortal sin) so don't take it, but just sit and see if it's something to want to attend more of. If done right it's profoundly beautiful

This "trad wife" shit is one of the dumbest things the alt right has ever shat all over itself.

Just find a fucking girl you find attractive who doesn't have the big bad four mental disorders (bpd,hpd, npd, aspd), try and keep your shit together and help each other. Start a family. Have friends and family around you to help share the burdens and trials of raising children.
Reject the follys of individualism in place of community.

Latin used to be very popular within public schools in the U.S. It's still around, but not as popular or in depth. I am not sure how much Catholic schools teach, never went to one.

Yes they will be more trad
Yes they will have contempt for the church’s laughable attempt at modernizing itself
No they won’t be a typical pollack because they oppose abortion even for retards and black people, that is u til you can tame them.

>self-delusion
Look at pic. related. Which direction is this boat going?

Attached: 284C077200000578-3067104-image-a-16_1430733514340.jpg (634x423, 142K)

I'd take a protestant over an atheist fedora tipper any day. First we get rid of (((their))) influence and then after that we can go back to infighting over Luther.

But you're right though, I stayed in the south were Sunday EVERYONE gets to church.