Should their be a limit on the number of kids a family can have?

I dont see the point in having 5+ kids.
Regardless of race.
It’s too expensive to care for them all.

Attached: BA0C49C6-1EA1-4A83-95C9-F23F1FB525AB.jpg (1427x1344, 454K)

If you can afford to take care of your family without public/govt assistance then go ahead.

Honestly id like to have a minimum of 3 kids if I could afford it.

Don't have huge (((immigration))) and the population grows and shrinks as necessary. It made sense a long time ago to have many children because medicine isn't what it is now so you knew they wouldn't all make it to adulthood.
There's never been called for huge amounts of (((immigration))) into any first world country. Someone who can't benefit literal dirt land is never going to be a benefit to a first world country. Not the logical sense at least, but in the (((agenda))) sense? Sure, can't get enough of them.
You'll see many more white people having children once the non-whites are removed and the population fucking plummets. Enjoy all of the rugrats, I couldn't give a fuck about muh tax payers money, not when it's being sent halfway around the world anyway.

Most of the people that have this mama kids are poor chavs.

*many

no, but there should be a required gross annual income of 10k USD in order to deemed fit by the state to have a child. I would increase it higher, but nigs are going to nog

Damn son. BBC strikes again

Attached: AEDFDCD9-1CF3-4F19-85B3-4E12D77E0243.jpg (900x1200, 366K)

now dat's a nice looking family.

>Should their be a limit on the number of kids a family can have?
YES, THE LIMITE SHOULD BE 364

I bet he caved her pink asshole in with his BBC, and no. If you're capable of hankering down a woman for marriage, then evolutionarily speaking, you've earned your right to endlessly reproduce.

Attached: fecal euphoria.png (645x773, 10K)

Wallahi.

Attached: Lunch time.jpg (229x250, 6K)

lil jewglets

She's white pin head, lmao at your cope.

Attached: niggah please.jpg (474x468, 27K)

fake and gay

>Every white person that does something I dont like is a jew

If you can't feed em, don't breed em

YES and there should be an interview process and license given for people who want children. One of the biggest problems we have right now is that there are too many irresponsible pieces of shit having 4 or 5 kids with 5 different people. And then letting these kids more or less fend for themselves. I blame single moms.

>it's fake
>t.European man in drag

It looks real to me, Lol. Why do you sissy skinned emasculated girly white faggots, insist on consistently coping?

Attached: European man in drag.jpg (456x810, 46K)

>196850469
.2/10

>that nose
>died hair
>white
SEETHING

Jewtalian showing his final form.
Ayyyyy, ima jew!

Attached: fn.jpg (837x779, 213K)

Pic related.

Learn to hit the number tag, you try hard wannabe cock holster.

Attached: Failed abortion (you).jpg (125x125, 3K)

Awww!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 1.54.47 PM.png (192x208, 72K)

>t. dumb autist going into my filter

if you can ensure that you have the cash to care for them.
If youre poor cunt, no allowanses.

Snow White and the Seven Nig.....

Only for racemixers, and that number should be 0.

Honestly race mixing aside it is. They even bought doggo(and it's not a shitbull)matching pajamas

It should be illegal (death penalty) for nonwhites to reproduce.

And does it seem real to you? Not at all fake and gay?

I don't want that many kids, but if you can support them I don't give a damn what other people do.

Lot's of these threads on Jow Forums recently. Anyway, do you want to discourage this? Well, then you better use the most effective political weapon against women, social shaming. This way is sure fire, and you can never get in shit for it. EVERY time I see a single white woman with a niglet, I look at them start snickering and turn around. I look back, smiling and do the same thing a few times, obviously with moderate pauses in between so I don't look like a retard. I am still a student, so I take the bus like a poor cunt, but these women are in their 30's. Before I get off, I look at them again, laugh loudly, and thank the bus driver. I always give them a smirk when I see them through the window as I walk off. It pisses them off so much. One got off of the bus with me, I walked in the other direction, and she followed me, and threatened to call her husband, and I asked if it was the kid's father, and she cried. Pic related is my autist's rendition.

Attached: ToastieRoastie.jpg (1078x710, 479K)

Have what you can afford, not what you can afford if you don’t want to give up your tendies

I hate you faggots so fucking much. Like, I know you're a 300lb white dude who gets off on posting racebait, but come on dude...

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-141135_Chrome.jpg (1080x863, 114K)

trips of truth

Her hair isn't died, faggot, it's dirty blond. And kikes don't celebrate Christmas anyway

Attached: 1544977611310.jpg (1242x1564, 198K)

only for BAME

Lol how cliche of a life can one live. Look at the state of these normie faggots. Look at the decor barfffff. Look at the big nigs knock kneed stance with those child bearing hips.

come on son look at that hook that's a jew she might be a crypto jew but still a jew

Yes, three tops before you get fixed. Should be mandatory.

Attached: 18295190893.jpg (800x900, 77K)

Fuck it, at least he's involved with his family

It didnt use to be too expensive, the jews made having kids expensive.

Hey, he's not a walk out father. I don't care about the color of their skin, as long as they have western values.

Attached: wtf.jpg (95x112, 3K)

If negroid/araboid : 0, drown them all in mucus.

If White : no limit

If East Asian : 1 and parents must either be good looking or high IQ

If Jewish : forcefully mix with filipinos and south-east asians, abort males.

If mutt : sterilization

fpbp
If you can afford them, you should be able to have as many as you like.

lmfao.
Did the jewess get a nose job to look more white and less like a kike? Big if true.

Attached: black-jew-hapa.jpg (1140x953, 593K)

Wb chavs?

Casey neistat and that nigro made a bunch of italians

That picture is fucking disgusting.

why

>white

Attached: ourpillow.png (1000x700, 443K)

Plenty of cryptokikes celebrate xmas, and pictures like this are to convince fellow white people to get backed.
Besides, what about those pictures says xmas to you?

WHY DONT NIGGERS TAKE THEIR SOCKS OFF
>WHY DONT NIGGERS TAKE THEIR SOCKS OFF
WHY DONT NIGGERS TAKE THEIR SOCKS OFF
>WHY DONT NIGGERS TAKE THEIR SOCKS OFF

Attached: 031F9B49-2A9E-4B3F-8224-81F31D48FA3C.jpg (578x400, 95K)

>western values.
Taking into account black, jewish, and mixed race voting stats, I'd say there is a 90-95% chance every single one of them do and will support political policies to disenfranchise whites in their own countries.

The children will use the female jew's family connections to get into elite schools. They will use their minority status to get in even if their grades are poor and test scores are low. Their minority status will also insure that working class and middle class white peoples' taxes will help pay for their education. They will get preferential consideration to get into schools over whites even if those whites have better grades and test scores. They will get preferential consideration for financial aid over whites even if those whites are from families that make less money or are from a lower social status. After graduating from a privileged schools and getting hired to jobs because of their minority status, the children will still complain about "white privilege" and vote according to their perceived oppression that they suffer at the hands of "white men."

Demographics is destiny.

Attached: considerthefollowing.jpg (654x539, 64K)

If they're white no. Otherwise it should be limited to 2, with anti-miscegenation laws in place to prevent interbreeding.

checked. the nose knows

Fuck off commie

>Her hair isn't died

statistically speaking, what we are most likely looking at is 6 kids from 3 different black fathers, and the last one is still in the picture.

Understand the post-WW2 holohoax psyop and what jews did to the West

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now

Attached: jew_covers.jpg (1111x728, 367K)

Don't live within your means, OP. Expand your debt.

Most niggers and coal burners I know or see dont pretend to have good lives. The white bitches walk around looking like beat dogs with their ugly screaming mulattos in tow. If the nigger dad is there he usually looks like a ghetto hood rat. Of course the picture could be an elaborate pic of people pretending to have good lives but I'd like to think for once it's not. It's most definitely gay though

WW2 was part of the psyop.

>be multi-million dollar NFL QB
>married to high school sweetheart
>raise massive traditional family of 8 children, 9th on the way
>can afford it
>be mocked
>turns the other cheek

Is there any athlete more based

Attached: rivers.jpg (600x394, 278K)