Anglo-Portu alliance

Why do people get to upset at or alliance?

>Been allies for hundreds of years and protected each others backs 90% of the time
>Portugal wouldn't exist if it wasn't for England
>U.K wouldn't have a reliable ally to trade with/sent help in times of war

Why do this faggot brailet Larpers and shills get upset at the oldest alliance in Modern age?

Attached: 1544981532468.png (602x491, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0AuBVd7NjM
reddit.com/r/portugal/
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crise_de_1383–1385_em_Portugal
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerra_da_Restauração
youtube.com/watch?v=tMn7I3rImWk
digitalis-dsp.uc.pt/bitstream/10316.2/43823/1/Acerca_do_significado_sociopolitico_da_Revolucao.pdf
goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/
portugalresident.com/millions-of-brits-are-reading-“maddie-the-truth-of-the-lie”-online
cwporter.com/amaral2.htm
youtube.com/channel/UCty8d_O6ItjNx6-hjd10pjw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our#

Give Madeleine McCann back and we will return the Pink Map land.

terrible trade deal.

you deserve a botched brexit for this.

It's a fluke of history that Portugal isn't part of Spain. And that's a shame you didn't stay spanish because your language sounds retarded.

When will an American turn up and ruin this thread by screeching about trump and spouting false information. I think in 3 more posts

She's buried in their basement.

Attached: 97019870_Kate-Gerry-McCann_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqKJf-wD3JL500KZUtMMaNaS9gBc9nel2kKHuUmald53I.jpg (480x300, 25K)

>This comming from a frog
honhonhonhonhon

It's not a fluke. Actually, it's in large part because of the alliance that Portugal wasn't subjugated by Castilla. That and the redoubtable nature of the Portuguese themselves.

Much as with any Spaniard weighing in on the alliance, I smell French butthurt.

I comment on a missed opportunity. A united Hispania would be a powerhouse in Europe at the same level as Italy. Instead Spain is considered medium sized like Poland and Romania, and Portugal is almost third-world tier with low IQ and low life expectancy.

Nobody cares. The Portuguese made a call that was absolutely their prerogative to make.

Maybe as Spain becomes more nationalist they'll get angry at us for past wars, but that would be a very, very big mistake actually get serious with us again.

I actually like the Spanish, & we have helped them out economically for the past few decades in a lot of ways not just including EU payments.

Attached: Big....jpg (960x720, 82K)

Yay I think the whole story does not make sense & the way they acted was very werid! Also who the fuck leaves there baby/child to go out for food?

Deal !
All you have to do is ask the McCann .

this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0AuBVd7NjM

Based and alliancepilled

Attached: 1492092419742.png (1200x819, 295K)

:)

based portubros
defended my parents' country even when the mother country wouldnt lift a finger

Attached: Hope of Africa.png (1225x890, 141K)

Your making, me sad user:(

Reminder that Portugal was a UK's satilite for 400 years

Portuguese joao,
You are alright.

U cool

cheer up lad

I am giving you a virtual hug

*Hugs

Where is the Portugeese pepe stealing madeleine mccann meme?

thanks kek

Attached: 1518636782415.png (900x750, 213K)

Ah, thank you user!

It's because some Portuguese faggots on this board are not only brainlets but also stupid enough to realise that Portugal actually needs to have a foreign policy just to survive.
Add to that the sad state in which Britain finds itself today, mix in Brexit.
That falls badly among those who think they can cry "white nationalism" and "no wars among brothers" and that from then on they can say they have made their part.

Also, they believe that we could be Spaniards because Spaniards are closer to us than Brits.
Nevermind that 50% of Spaniards don't even want to be Spaniards and that 40% of Spaniards are literally commies, even to Portuguese Standards.
Not to mention that these faggots claim to be Nationalists and want to be fucked and cucked by Spain, which is not even a fucking nation.

Brainlets are gonna be brainlets.
These are the niggers of Portuguese pol.

Attached: North South bound.png (1119x960, 101K)

Who gives a fuck about your third world countries lmfao

All of what you said is true.

>hurr durr Portugal isn't Iberian
>>>>reddit.com/r/portugal/

Attached: 1538418180720.jpg (2048x2040, 149K)

Vintage port is the best alcohol out there, Portugal must be defended at all costs. They are our loyal agricultural servants and door into Spain's unguarded rear.

Effeminate Spaniards will collapse when a pincer move is launched out of Gibraltar and Lisbon, and the Angevin Empire will be retaken shortly after France collapses from yellow jacket stings.

Literally a Portugal UK alliance would be about as powerful as a Texas and New Mexico alliance

Lel *a fluke*.

You know nothing about the History of this Peninsula.
The fluke is that Spain still exists today.
Spain was until the Bourbons a more lose union than the United Kingdom or the Czechoslovakia.

Even the Visigoths only mannaged to unite all the Peninsula for 130 years.
Even though, the Galaico-Portuguese part had complete autonomy for most of those 130 years. You can see that by the akward attempts of Visigoths to marry into the elites of the conquered Suebic Kingdom. Not only that, Civil Wars became frequent and the Western part of the Peninsula usually chose a side separate from the Central Region (The same happened in the East, sometimes, albeit not as violently). How do you think moors conquered us? In such a time...

Even Spain - since have become united in the 1700s - have had to deal with civil wars every 30 years or so because of muh independentism.
Such independentism only became more tamed after the French Revolution as a big part of our elites became "Franchified" - as in commie or proto commie.

It's not by chance alone that the Romans took 20 years to conquer Gaul but took 200 years to conquer all of Hispania.
It's because there are too many Spains.
Yes, the Romans started to conquer us and then conquered you before they were able to conquer us in total.

... it's complicated...

>He doesn't know

The McCain didn't left the children alone to go out for food.
In that time in Praia da Luz there was a pretty strong British scene with sex parties involving swapping partners and the "rental" of Portuguese and Brazilian "bulls".

It was during such sessions that they overdosed Maddie with sleeping pills.
The guy who run the investigation here - and was "retired" (the first time to ever happen to a police chief here - wrote a book called "The Lie of the Truth" (A Mentira da Verdade) in which he detailed how there were enough evidence that they drugged the girl and then took her in their car - already dead - and burried her somewhere.

This proofs were supposedly prevented to come to light by the diplomatic maneuvers of the British.

You are a retard but I will answer just to deter those other brainlets who may think that it is a good idea to have an Iberian Union.

It is not a good idea, you brainlets.

The Iberian Union was tried two times:

1) By the Visigoths (130 years)
2) By the Filipine dynasty of Habsbourg Spain (60 years).

Both were based on a violent centralising power which had little respect for the rest of the country - which they looked upon with suspicion.
Both ended up with massive revolts, civil wars, much death.
Both ended up with the power of the Peninsula severely reduced and the first one ended by literally inviting the moslems to invade us.

The Habsbourg Union ended with both the Portuguese and Spanish (and Catalan) empires completely dimminished, as well as economic crisis and then years and years of war which were completely unnecessary.

Attached: Linguistic_map_Southwestern_Europe.gif (600x544, 883K)

Countries under white rule in Austral Africa in the 60s:

South Africa - 24% white
Namibia - 15% white
Angola - 12% white
Rhodesia - 12% white
Mozambique - 6% white

Angola in the 60s had about 600.000 Portuguese people and 4 Million Africans. Today it has 30 Million Africans.

You make the Math and try to understand how great that part of the world could have been.

Attached: Angola Portuguesa.png (509x600, 92K)

The cuck is strong in you.

Portugal was never a British satalite.

they hate us cause they aint us bro

I know.
But just look at the cucks reacting...

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

>Literally a Portugal UK alliance would be

Says the Judeo-American as he spits on his progenitors...

Thanks mate, you have to taste aguardente velha, though.

Uk sold us some shit trams 100yrs ago and look at them now.

Attached: 5c1454d0fc7e936e148b457e.png (980x551, 768K)

theoretically no, but in practice it was very clear. Although the Republic being the culmination of jewish supremacy in Portugal, one positive thing that it brough was the weaking of the alliance. but even with that, the UK didn't stop treating portugal as a satilite.

Frens

The Portuguese are one of the UKs greatest allies in the UK. They are loyal and do not criticize us, should j need to I would defend them with my own life. Unlike those Spanish retards.

Why do you say that?

I mean in the eu

Even though the Portuguese are dreaded "wogs" and worse - Catholics?

holy shit, fucking kek

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

What's so bad about keeping women in line you nigger loving fag?you are the bastard child of the UK, you'd know all about being a wog.

It very clear what they did. The Rothchilds even paid the royal trip of the braganzas to Brazil just to protect jewish companies in brazil and leaving their true portuguese people to die massacred... Kept India, Rose Map, fought for the liberals, tried to sell us out to the Spanish during WWI, etc...
the Portuguese king belong to their english suzrain and their jewish bankers.

I forgive them for the 2006 world cup

you sound like you get beat the fuck up outside school by some immigrants because you talk too much

Attached: lolfarage.jpg (635x635, 51K)

You can also see, if you investigate beyond mainstream history, the "independance" and "restauration wars" were only for purely economic reasons... the rest is just propaganda. Just like they do today... They try to appeal to the peasent with some fables of honour and other fabricated facts. It's just propaganda...
You just have to read about the War of sucession and of the restauration.

Portugal dindu nuffin, the parents rented their kid to the podesta brothers for a few hours while they were at dinner but (((they))) were more interested in a blood sacrifice. McCanns got a shitload of protection and blood money for her life in exchange.

Based. Exactly this. The blame shifted on their police by our media was such bullshit

>you'd know all about being a wog.
I would, yes, being that my father's Portuguese and was raised in a British enclave back in the 50s when you weren't afraid of letting your mind be known. I know full-well how happily the British would shit on their "greatest ally," something which the naive Portuguese ITT would have no reason to be aware of.

>"independence"
it wasn't independance but the sucession one that i wanted to refer. So the one that started the alliance with the Anglo

Say Goodbye to Gibraltar, ahmed

Gerry and Kate killed her, or at least sold her to someone who did the deed

I love you friend

the Podestas

OP, only thing I would to Portugal for is some fine quality Lsd and to smell the flowers. Ideas?

>The Iberian Union was tried two times:
>1) By the Visigoths (130 years)
>(and Catalan) empires
>not Crown of Aragon
Foda-se meu , desiste do curso de merda da Faculdade de Humanidades da Nova Lisboa (faculdade que a pic related infelizmente é 10/10 lá) ó meu plebbitor e tira um curso de soldador ou vais para estivador. Ganhas mais dinheiro e deixas de dizer estas bacuradas de historiografias revisionistas. Também deves acreditar nos no meme dos Países Catalães quando levas no cu pelo teu camarada de faculdade Tibúrcio.

Attached: 1314659_JS.jpg (1041x1076, 189K)

It's just so blatant, I don't understand why it's taken so long for people to wake up to what a complete shitshow the Madeline case is. HAd the kid of a working class couple fucked off leaving their kids behind and one went missing, they'd have been arrested and the other kids taken into care. They're taken away for less over here, but these moneyed cunts who rub shoulders with the likes of Gordon Brown and the top elites? They've done very well out of their kid's disappearence, really makes you think.

Fucking exactly, and more and more money is being pumped into it. Fucking ridiculous.

You're overestimating the competence of Iberians.

The leaf you are talking to is more of a wang now if you get my drift.

You are retarded.

The only thing that you said that actually made some sense was that the Brits fought against Portuguese Traditionalists and for the Liberal Judeo-Masonic side.

But that was only after the Duke of Wellington was ejected from government and the Liberals themselves started to run Britain itself (Whigs).

And when the invasion came, it was a coalition of the English, the French and the Spaniards against the Portuguese Traditionalists so just pointing the finger to the English is ... intelectually dishonest to say the least.

Also remember that the Judeo-Masonic Porto Revolution started as a revolt againt the English.
That alone speak volumes...

You are a Spanish retard.

How the fuck do you believe that a 28 years war against one of the most powerful militaries in Europe (two, actually, if you count the Netherlands in) with massive support of the people, demonstrations of the people with crowds that attract thousands when cities had only a few ten thousands living within...
that is just economic reasons...

Any way, just for fun, recomend your sources... I'd like to check them out.

Calling the crown of Aragón "Catalan empire", nice fucking joke Joao. Btw, Visigoth rule system was based on primus inter pares and wasn't neither centralized nor violent. Stop embarrassing yourself and go hit a library.

I'm not retarded. Its the truth. Its even in the wikipedia. No matter what tyou have been told in the universities. They are trained to lie and teach falsehoods and hide the outrageous facts. Of course, you would just have to actually read. But you can also go to wikipedia. It is clearly well stated there.

Sources:
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crise_de_1383–1385_em_Portugal
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerra_da_Restauração

That is what they teach in the universities and on primary schools. Portuguese Historical Education is the worst in Europe.

Portugal vs England in the Euro 200 was one of the best games I've seen in my whole life.
Such emotions!

youtube.com/watch?v=tMn7I3rImWk

He is right unlike you.
digitalis-dsp.uc.pt/bitstream/10316.2/43823/1/Acerca_do_significado_sociopolitico_da_Revolucao.pdf
Hit the bookshelves like Spanish said. Also hit reddit where you belong.

Not buried, she was either cremated in a church nearby or thrown to the ocean.

Fuck them. Fucking monsters.

I don't know how it was reported there but there was a very clear campaign over here to represent the Portuguese police as incompetent and disruptive. Anybody who has investigated this case in the slightest knows that is bullshit though, that policeman was 100% in the right and the McCanns are dirty as fuck

Too many people here told us that it was "British culture" to leave young children alone and what not...
Completely ridiculous...

goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

How the fuck do you manage to censor books in Britain!?

portugalresident.com/millions-of-brits-are-reading-“maddie-the-truth-of-the-lie”-online

The book in English:

cwporter.com/amaral2.htm

Don't also forget that the Ellection of a Bastard Son of an illiegitimate adulterous relationship of a fornicator King, Pedro, with a "daughter of a rico-homem (which sometimes means jewish)" was a clear violation of the treaty signed with the actual King of Portugal at the time. But the "portuguese merchants" and the opportunist "low nobility" took the chance because they were afraid of the competition... and then they fabricated fables and histories about the oppressive spanish and how they wanted to kill 6 million portuguese and how valiant the english were. Notice also, that the tactics were all imported from he english fighters. The High nobility, the true portuguese nobility, were on the side of the Castillians because they were loyal to their King and to their word.

Its only "British culture" because we have such shit parents over here. If it was a couple of chavs who left their kid when they were out on the lash they'd be demonised as monsters in the dailymail and possibly prosecuted.

why do the Brits bother being allies with us when we're such a shithole and have been a non-country since the 18th century

Estás a falar com quem, puto?

Onde é que está o revisionismo?
Se tu soubesses ler ou tivesses dinheiro para sair de casa e ir dar uma volta verias logo que os "Países Catalães" são uma puta de uma realidade que te entra pelos olhos, pelos ouvidos, e no teu caso também te deve entrar pelo cú acima mal passas pela Catalunha, a costa de Valência, as ilhas Baleares e o Leste de Aragão.

Agora só em Inglês, meu paneleiro.

I remember hearing that Kate would not give testimony without Garry present, which is very strange for investigations. Usually when you have those cases the police will separate people and try to poke holes and check for incosistencies in the story. There are already some regarding one of the couple's friends saying Madaleine was playing tennis and that could not be accounted for.

>we're such a shithole and have been a non-country since the 18th century
You answered your own question there bro, we're both not what we used to be

>I'm not retarded. Its the truth. Its even in the wikipedia.

What is your point exactly, behind that Portugal has no right to exist as a Nation?

You're going against a thousand years of History, trying to cuck your country for Spain ... What is your point, exactly, dude?

Attached: 1534915138668.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>ir dar uma volta verias logo que os "Países Catalães" são uma puta de uma realidade ir dar uma volta verias logo que os "Países Catalães" são uma puta de uma realidade
"Catalan Countries are a real entity" ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahha. What a Left Bloc loser.

The guy (the policeman) has a blog detailing the whole case. He was almost ruined. A chilling tale.

My point is that only untermensch and jews take pride on lies fabricated to make them seem good or give a false sense of honour. The Portuguese and the Spanish are Iberians, they are of the same blood. It is natural that we should take them for our allies instaed of the Anglo that sab Portugal in the back numerous times and still have insecure mongrel low castes like you defending their actions

There's some interesting analysis on youtube like this chap:
youtube.com/channel/UCty8d_O6ItjNx6-hjd10pjw/videos

Rico homem is archaic form for noble or of fidalgo origin - it is the complete opposite of Jewish.

You're so up your ass you don't even take consideration the most basic things any half decent well read person would:

1) All the Nobility was in favour of the Union *at the beginning* except the so called (already at the time, I believe) Nationalist faction.

2) By the 1640s the Highest levels of the Portuguese Nobility were against the Spanairds. That's why the Austrian guy commanding the Portuguese part of the Empire in Lisbon had to call a legion of German troops to protect him... kek.

Dude, if you want we can debate points one by one.
D. António Prior do Crato was probably the legitimate one to inherit the Kingdom of Portugal at the time. He did not because he failed rallying the nobility to his side. But I believe he was indeed elected King by the courts at first and was just not acclaimed.

But yeah, keep fighting to undermine the very own independence of your own country... kek...

Based and Redpilled.
A Nova, nomeadamente os seus cursos de Humanidades, é o cancro do ensino superior em Lisboa. Até há malta da Universidade de Belas Artes sabe fechar a boquinha quando não sabe do que está a falar.

Visigothic rule was so retarded the monarchy was elected and different factions voted to protect their interests which usually ended up in violence and civil wars.
It was particularly bad for those "lords" based further away from Toledo, thus we see more "rebellions" in the ancient Suebic Kingdom and the area around the mouth of the Tagus and Guadalquivir in the West and in the Catalan / Valencian area beyond the coastal mountains.

Not to mention of the receptivity of the local nobles in the South, Southeast and Northern Morocco (Tangier and Ceuta) to foreign powers, mostly Byzantines but as we see after 711 also Arab Moslems.

As you said, hit a library.
The Visigoths were pretty much shit, that is why they always adopt more and more the culture of their subjects: They had no proper idea on how to be upper class, on how to rule.

it was reported in a way not to blame anyone, specially the McCann's...It still got more attention then any other kid that went missing here... i also remember being in Algarve 2 years after she went missing and the nearby airport workers where on strike, all planes got diverted to lisbon, except for the plane the McCanns where on, they where allowed to land...Nobody knew who the fuck where the McCann's here, but they where soon to realize that they had friends in high places since Portuguese authorities would never put as much effort to find Madeline as they would to any other portuguese kid, and when they started to get closer to the truth, they where deemed incompetent, lost their jobs, and you guys took over...

> HAd the kid of a working class couple fucked off leaving their kids behind and one went missing, they'd have been arrested and the other kids taken into care.

This. These fuckers got millions in gofundme's and audiences with the pope...if it where you and me we would forever be seen as bad parents

Initially here they also presented our police as incompetent.
Eventually, though, more and more evidence came to the public awarness and it was clear that the British authorities were treating this case in a very special way.

Reee drumph reee moortugal is swarthy swarthy.
How was that?