Is he the most attractive political pundit right now?

Is he the most attractive political pundit right now?

Attached: Hasan-Piker.jpg (600x600, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TplaXvjhFo0
youtube.com/watch?v=9kBF8MjnWhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely. He destroyed the right-wing hack Charlie Kirk at Politicon:

youtube.com/watch?v=TplaXvjhFo0

Attached: 2azACaW.png (960x960, 723K)

Lol u wish

look at this triggered right-wing cuckboy:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kBF8MjnWhw

This guy is for sure a fudgepacker

no trump is you shill cuck dnc

Maybe, but his arguments are fallacious garbage.

no. pic related is

Attached: Tucker-Carlson.jpg (1104x1105, 218K)

No he's not, The Golden One is.

Attached: 0_QpvTkuqs7ePwqdZ-.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

>Charlie Kirk
Who the fuck is Charlie Kirk?

Some diaper wearing libertarian/neocon nerd who consumes propagandist talking points all day and spends 7 hours practising in front of a mirror but still got btfo by Sam Seder

>constantly constipated face, smarmy dork
>thinks Tucker would get more panties wet than Hasan

right-wingers are delusional.

Tucker could basically have infinite pussy honestly. Bust nuts inside all of them with his constipated face and they wouldn’t care.

Why is his head so tiny?

imagine being this delusional

Some dumbfuck gop NPC
He thinks GHWB was a good prez lol

I guarantee you Hasan beats Tucker if you poll women on who they find more attractive.

holly shieet dewwdddd

Are you all gay? Or did you just forget women are in politics too?

Attached: Tomi-Lahren.png (1080x1678, 1.43M)

Which one of Hasan's tranny mods is this?

Faggots.

Top kek

>small head
>black and white photo to mask ugly turkroach skintone
>desperately trying to look white.

100% Shapiro.

Attached: DRjHkDRV4AAv7IV.jpg (900x900, 116K)

is this senk yoghurts boyfriend?

If you compare them when they were the same age?

Mate, you would be surprised how many women have a thing for that preppy look

Post their net worth and income next to their headshot and watch the tidal wave of pussy juice that forms

>political pundit
>uncle gave him a job
>his only job

Absolutely MOGGED.

I don't kow who he is but he looks like he's half a fucking shitskin or something lol

He's not white ahahahahahaha

Also can't wait to see him,get abused by callers on The Kill Stream @ stream.me

Probably, until you let him open his mouth on how he just curled up into a ball when his Ex started hitting him. He somehow made Destiny look like more of a chad. Guessing by the frequent acne I'd wager he's abusing steroids, especially if he's streaming 8 hours a day and presumably working 8 as well.

Basedboy trying to dress up like a badboy but never throwed hands his whole life. You can dress up a basedboy, but they will always look like a basedboy.

This faggot literally plays the part of the “hurre look how much I care for the (((oppressed))) and the environment” to get poon while still in actuality being a typical millennial whose main interests are his body, clothes and bangin sluts. In other words, a typical hypocritical liberal.

Nah he lifts and is built af. He could beat the shit out of pretty much anyone involved with politics and probably 90% of people.

jew. next.

He might be retarded, but he's not nearly that retarded.

>has a PoliSci degree
>During the Kavenaugh hearings, he displayed complete ignorance of how Justices were impeached.
>Bitches about nepotism

He's a retarded twitch thot. Any time he isn't reading from a script he gets curb stomped. If you're relying on appearance to correlate to how accurate an argument is, I'd go ahead and call you a fucking faggot for using a male as your example.

Yeah, but the bitch attitude, the frequent outbursts when anyone makes fun of him and the profuse acne make me suspect he's abusing steroids, that and he lusts after tranny cock.

This guy is a dumb faggot.

They like the preppy look because it belies a preppy budget.

Why are the shills pushing this guy al of a sudden? Good looks can't stop bulle...I mean, sound arguments.

thank jew, next

He’s a closeted right wing. Him and cenk fuck each other on a regular basis. Cenk is bottom of course

I see what you did there Pete Davidson