Why does this trigger women so much? It's true and everyone knows it

Why does this trigger women so much? It's true and everyone knows it.

Attached: 37210376_2518966194784073_1351612562940100608_o.jpg (853x1280, 198K)

I mean, that's ideal but we all know men settle for less.

Because they're debt-laden whores who have multiple garbage tattoos and the truth hurts.

I'm a woman and I like it

Because women realize they were lied to their entire lives and that egalitarianism is a meme but it's too late for them to do anything about it. Thing is, even if they are rare, there are still TONS of young fertile women and every year there is a new line of them. A hot 18 year old will eventually be 19 then 20 and have to compete with 18,20's...if they are hot this doesn't hit them that it's a numbers game, literally a 9/10 30 year old is going to lose out to a 6/10 20 year old; and even that 6/10 is going to lose out to a 5/10 18 year old (esp if she is debt free virgin w/o Jew scribbles on skin)

Attached: IMG_0318.jpg (400x400, 56K)

I actually prefer a non virgin because I am not a backward religious believer and I like pre-streched assholes cause I have a big dick and I enjoy putting it in a woman's asshole. Vaginas are for babies. I agree with the rest though.

If you wanna see dumptrucks full of chicks crying about this , just type those words into youtube.
The most pathetic ones are where they bring on their bf as a subject matter expert on why men definitely prefer a STRONK WAMEN rosbiff with tattoos and a meme degree.

Attached: men prefer debt free virgins without tattoos.png (744x4821, 2.22M)

Also funniest thing os the people getting most upset aren't atheist feminist dykes, but Christian thots and ex-thots. Roasties love Christianity for its forgiveness aspect, they want to feel like they can party and get laid throughout their 20's, then go to church and pick up a good Christian male provider who will forgive them. They don't actually feel any real remorse, they think redemption is easy and when a true Christian wife calls them out on it, they go hysterical.

I love in commiefornia, these literally do not exist. To find a decent and attractive white girl that has never fucked a nigger/jew/spic, has no tats, no debt, and hasn't fallen for the degeneracy empowerment meme is like finding a literal unicorn. That's why a lot of white men go for slant eyed ants. Girls out here are the fucking worst as I'm sure you can imagine. They're subhuman lgbltbraap+ retarded trash for the most part. The only good girls are church girls but they're boring npcs. Its hard to not get down about it sometimes desu. I have property out here btw so I'm not ready to get out of the state yet to find a better woman

Attached: 8122585095a4cddc8bf1652141d64d7d.jpg (643x1000, 86K)

Start hanging this poster in school for girls to see before it’s too late for them

lol you can smell the roast beef from here

This is true I know many of these thots turned Jesus freaks

oh man imagine how triggering that shit would be on a college campus.
Triggerapocalypse I think it would be far more crazy than IOTBW in levels of female hysteria.

TIT'S or GTFO!

DIS

The number of liberal sluts that turn into conservative soccer moms in their early-mid 30's will make your head spin...like we all forgot what you did in Mexico over spring break. Young anons take note, serious roast beef will move states to avoid the reputation. Especially pay attention to their friends: show me your friends and I will show you who you are. And do NOT fall for the church girl meme they are like the worst ones...I haven't been to church since I was a kid but anybody who went to Catholic school knows this

Attached: IMG_8340.jpg (698x480, 68K)

Thats the problem. We shouldnt

anal sex is a gateway to coprophilia

Because they've ruined themselves by whoring out and when they realize this, instead of teaching the young women not to repeat their mistakes, they want to drag them down to their level, because misery loves company or whatever.

It's because they will never be able to remove the personal shame they feel about it.
Women hate things they can't hide more than things they can't control

because they want us to be ashamed for being the unfuckable virgins. women browbeat, and these women are degenerates and debt-slaves to boot

because of crab mentality.
the 99% try to shame the other 1% into joining them

Because despite their protestations to the contrary, most women still want to be princesses. Feminism is a phase they know they can always walk away from, but the consequences of that ideology remain with them.

anal sex is a gateway to shooting liquid weed in your eyeballs

It's because it is irreversible (with the exception of debt).
What most women want from a man, money, success, confident, etc. It's all changeable.
There is a good chance that most of you guys will become millionaires within a decade. With money comes a sense of success, which build confidence.
Most guys will gradually become what women want as a partner; but women will gradually loose what men wants in a partner, their looks will degrade, their numbers of sexual-partners throughout their lifetime will continue to go up, they might even have gotten a tattoo or more.

I know the whole "late bloomer" thing is kind of a meme at this point.. But i think most guys think the future is brighter than the present, that there is more possibilities for attracting a decent wife.
Women have it the opposite way.. their future looks increasingly dark, and their opportunities dwindles as times goes by.

Attached: odds-of-being-a-millionaire-by-age.png (728x560, 109K)

I agree. Trad women are ostracized by other women in today's modern feminist era.

Well then start fucking defending them openly and scourning whores in public and in private.

Yes...pure women are to protect !

This.
I'll drink to it.

Attached: 1542822161421.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Attached: alrightalrightalright.png (838x451, 461K)

>shooting liquid weed in your eyeballs
based

this, but when they realize that their whoring around, tatoos, and general debauchery are only speeding this process up, the reality sets in and they get assblasted. i even tell my married friends that there is no rush and i will marry a younger woman when i am ready. the wives get so mad at it and they are already married.

We need to bring back some roastie redeeming programm for fallen women as they probably are as much victims as perpetrators and that shit happened because of weak men that couldn't protect them from the hebrew and themselves really.

Women need men to keep them in line, become one.

or they could take responsibility and keep their legs closed? how hard can it be . . .

Because women want to live life without having to suffer the consequences of their shitty decisions. Holding them accountable for being degenerates causes them massive ass pain.

It triggers certain types of women, the one's it's insulting. Tell a short man that you prefer tall men, and he'll get triggered. Tell a black man that you prefer white men, and he'll get triggered. If it seems that a lot of women get triggered at that meme, maybe a lot of women are not debt-free virgins.

Half of those are just 1 super triggered roastie lol

If you're a woman, being forced into a society that defies your biology as most women should have kids 16 onwards, as a human being who craves love and gets abused and tricked so that someone can use their pussy and dump them ? As a human being that is being tricked by their own body, you'll never know how it feels getting flooded with hormones that take over your mind, as a woman that has no man next to her that will say those crucial words like NO or FUCK NO.

It's quite fucking hard, these women need to grow some balls and start redpilling the young ones. Them hitting the wall and everyone witnessing it is not enough.

Agreed on this....but for this to happen, they must think differently in the beginning

I also live in Cali and can confirm.

Move to the south east user, there are a lot of niggers but the whites are red pilled about them and coal burning is extremely socially taboo (only crypto Jewish blondes and poor white trash do it)

kek
The amount of butthurt energy this image can produce
Should be enough to power a small town for a couple of weeks

Sure, like there's people that work under the table, for much less, and devalue everybody elses' work. Those people should be kicked out of every prosperous society.

Attached: Planned Parenthood.jpg (900x950, 184K)

Attached: University before and after indoctrination.jpg (3000x4500, 1.96M)

But not the men these women want or will marry and provide for them long term.

Faggot.

If they’re in college it’s already too late.

Found the nigger

Because its literally baseless opinions written by an autist that lacks understanding of how different people can have different views

>We should die alone

Neck yourself you purist cunt. If you're too weak to revert a little subversion you're already destined to be a sad lonely bastard

You can’t control what height/color you are, but these whores could have controlled their behavior.

>it's not MY fault that I slept around, partied, did drugs, and acted as a whore... it was muh biology!
Actions have consequences, roastie. Yes, everyone has impulses to do bad shit. But if you act on said influences and make bad choices, you have no right to blame others for your OWN actions. Consequences exist. Deal with it.

>how dare you have morals and standards?!?!?
typical femboi dutchie standing up for roasties again, who could've guessed?

>t. debt-ridden tattooed whore

You realize that any man who wants that kind of trash is a sociopath who wants to use and abuse the woman right? That or the man is trash himself and which case he's probably on suicide watch.

>Why does this trigger women so much?
Sounds like you fell for the equality meme. Women never wanted equality. They wanted equality+. That means they get all the benefits of equality without the responsibility and still get to play the "I'm a girl and you can't treat me that way" card whenever it suits them.

roast beef is pretty easy to spot in person
usually you can smell it too

>We need to bring back some roastie redeeming program
Roasties are only good as second or third wives as best. Or maybe concubines. As long as they realize that they are of tertiary importance and learn their place they can atone.

Attached: share the booty.jpg (535x350, 48K)

I just watched a youtube vid of a triggered tattooed LA thot, she was pissed about the idea of her dating pool being limited by the fact that some men wouldn't want to date her.

>woman’s

Being a millionaire isn't what it used to be. Most upper middle class families have $1M. It's hardly FU money. One needs at least $50M to approach that.

Attached: 1532176334496.jpg (744x744, 91K)

>>it's not MY fault
it is unironically her father's fault

Why do you guys assume this triggers women?

I dont care what you fags think and most friends i got IRL get laid and dates easily even though they have plenty of tatoos (some small and some have entire sleeves)

Face it, you wouldnt say no to a girl because she has a tattoo because most of you are thirsty for sex

Some whore asked me if I Iike her tattoo. I said no, I do not like tattoos as a mater of principle. I'm sure she had a lot of shit in her life, but never was so offended. Nigger tier mentality.

>letting another man train your girl on how to fuck
what a faggot

it triggers them *because* its true. if it was useless, fluffy garbage they would ignore it like the tons of other useless, fluffy garbage floating around the national discourse

but this saying has a lotta truth in it, and these items are also something that a woman either can't undo at all, or can only undo with great difficulty so they do what women do best....throw a massive hissy fit over it

Attached: the birds.jpg (720x528, 54K)

this

Unwed women over 30 become designated mommy girlfriends

Attached: IMG_0384.jpg (634x584, 105K)

you need around 2 mio $, to be financially independent (no wage slavery).
at a safe investment 5-8% annual returns, minus inflation of 2-3% (i don't believe official numbers of 1-2%).
You get around 100K$ annually, which is good enough to make a very decent living off.

A
Fucking
Leaf

oh, and an addendum to that post: you will never get women to change by convincing them its better for society. the only way to get women at large (heh) to change is to shame the fuck out of them. they have an extreme herd mentality compared to men, and are very susceptible to social ostricization

Attached: 1541189149432.jpg (1067x1600, 242K)

You can't blame children for making mistakes that were beyond their mental capacity, women are not our equal they don't have the brain power, that's why a man in charge is needed, just make sure you are that man and raise your kids accordingly it took a few decades to go down the slope, now we have the internet it will be alot faster to reverse it.

Women can't be held accountable for their actions in the same measure men are, they're just too stupid for it simply, but those consequences hit them nevertheless, there's no point kicking someone laying on the ground, atleast have some compassion for them not for a roastie, a slut - for a human being, she has no direct impact on you, live and let live, especially a husk of life what's left for them because most won't have children nor a happy family because no one saved them from hebrew propaganda. You can't blame a hungry dog for eating your favourite parrot, but you will beat it so it doesn't do it again - but it can't follow why and how it happened it will only associate eating parrots with beatings women are the same

>you need around 2 mio $, to be financially independent
you need a minimum of 5 mil and closer to 10 to be really sure.

Based and wisdompilled kurwa.

I tell every girl that tattoos are a dealbreaker. That shit has to die off. It's degenerate. No debt is also important. The other two are meh, realistically if you want any right to have a virgin you need to marry her on the spot. Most girls fuck before 18 so you'd have to marry a minor and grow her up. Seems stressful.

There is poor fag debt and there is rich fag debt. If you fear it you are the former.

Attached: cig_toss.gif (450x450, 3.72M)

true. but most do not have the self restraint to make their debt work for them

I love the girl in the picture. Who is she? And don't say Lori Alexander or I'll shoot you!

Take your nose rings and tattoos and shove them up your NIGGER arses!

I want a pure White girl like OP

I like tattoos.

Why are people against debts though? is it something American? It shouldn't be something goddamn ridiculous ofc

I don't.

That wouldn’t be very trad of her

You'd need to hang it in kindergarten.

underrated

Because a woman should be making and raising children, not working a job to pay off her debts, so any debts she has would have to be paid for by her husband. It is to some degree an American thing because we take on huge debts to go to college, which is a huge waste of time for women because they still don't go on to get good jobs anyway despite all that expensive education, not to mention all the liberal indoctrination that happens there, and all the promiscuity that's rampant. If a virgin managed to get through college she's probably a nerdy introverted bookworm. I once knew one of these rare creatures, she was even not super-liberal, but she ended up getting into Tumblr and decided to become a lesbian feminist. So somehow you have to find a rare 18 year old virgin right before she enters college. Probably would have better luck in the states where the age of consent is 16, but still seems like a needle in a haystack.

I haven't lowered my standards. But I'm a 5'8" 28 year old virgin Christcuck who wants someone who is white and based. I should probably just become gay.

Cos women prefer booze, drugs, tattoos, the carousel, and aborting white kids while keeping black ones.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

>a fucking leaf

Every time

I dont care if she does or doesn't deal with it. I wont deal with it either way

Absolute bullshit. You larp as if women's destructive reign over the west has been something akin to a dog shitting on a precious carpet, when it's more akin to them setting fire to the entire house. Unless you are willing to treat women as complete invalids and beat them when they leave the house all this really does is just giving them a gayass weak admonishing which ofc they will ignore and go on with their daily faggotry

Yes even though this is pasta

MEN also want this, i know i do.

Attached: goals.jpg (1440x1080, 343K)

That's actually crazy how good she looks for having that many kids, not even any stretchmarks.

probably had them while she was in her prime.

Wonder what the husband does for a living and where they live to support that many kids.

I want that.

this user understands most women

Told my Mom I prefer debt-free virgin without tattoos. She flipped her shit. But she was the typical hippie free love Boomer. Probably why she's been married 3 times.

What a beautiful family. Seriously. I am envious of whoever gets to bonk her and have so many beautiful kids.

fuck off jew nigger