Do you guys go to church?

I just came back. They say church goers are statistically happier.

Attached: 9ab806c75bfa91eb6c2cfc5e91aac9b0.jpg (360x524, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findachurch0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather burn them and everyone inside

Attached: (((everything))).png (508x343, 33K)

I've never attended a church service, but I've been considering it lately. How do you find a good one? Just attend various services or what?

Hi Varg.

Yes

militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findachurch0.html

Fuck off kike

Attached: B5D601BE-1AD9-4413-8053-1B8A1846FE27.jpg (1395x567, 77K)

theres a reason every single society has religion, and marriage too

I went to mass if that's what you mean OP.

Attached: e106baaff3574839b9e89a00b7440463.jpg (640x1136, 155K)

I go to shul. Very comfy, desu.

You're saying (((christianity))), a literal Abrahamic desert religion, isn't jewish?

Attached: 1527448416607.jpg (771x842, 104K)

Colin Firth, is that you

They only talk talk about Islam, refugees and gays there so no.

I suggest a big church if you're non-social, a small Baptist Church if you like attention.

No

Attached: 1529247587981.png (961x1912, 176K)

Don't feed the trolls guys.

Attached: 1517619921895.jpg (544x540, 26K)

You can check their website for times and services...with Christmas season the times sometimes change.

Dir

"Yes goyim, burn your own family and volk"
You are a retarded slave

Attached: photo_2018-06-05_18-12-10.jpg (960x578, 52K)

I've got nothing against Catholics

You sure about that?

Attached: image.png (666x582, 24K)

How do you know it wasn't pagans copying the Hebrew religion?

Europeans have only apostates?

>I'z be happy
blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven

Once I realized I was worshipping a Jew and venerating Jewish culture, I was done with Christianity.

Why are foreigners so godless?

Smart people tend to be more depressed hmmm.

Attached: fedoramason.jpg (1280x800, 218K)

Wtf are you talking about, paganism is thousands of years older than kikeianity

Attached: 1511054134367.jpg (452x446, 32K)

Better than Atheists.

ignorance is bliss.

Got a source on that?

you support the same thing if its against Christians...

Yeah I've studied the history. It's not true.

I dont know of any atheists calling for the genocide and destruction of culture of white people in the name of atheism...

Attached: 1511054183674.jpg (480x600, 120K)

Communists

I've come to love Christianity for what it offers (offered) to the world, but for the life of I cannot help but see church for what it is: facebook lite for normies, where they get together to show off their frumpy ageing bodies dressed up as well as they can afford; play at being good people for an hour a week; sing knock-off kiked to shit "praise and worship" bullshit songs rather than carry on the transcendent tradition that is Orthodox Christian choir music; donate to kiked-to-shit causes like "omg we gotsta halp da wammins guise", or "oh noooos duh singal muthirs", or "dose poor black babies down in Africa needs are monie to liv", etc; accept faggotry of all kinds because to not is "evil", and "the old church"; and of course, to play matchmaker to the absolute dregs of society- the used up roasties who want a "good man" now that they're done riding the cock carousel, the fat fucking literally retarded white men who want a "good woman" despite offering nothing other than the prospect of caring for their obese diabetes-ridden bodies until they croak at fifty, the triple-divorcee fuckups who still believe that "God has a plan" for them.
It's so fucking DISGUSTING.
So I read my bible on my own time and ponder what it might mean, like any actually good Christian is supposed to do.

That was not in the name of atheism. And communism is jewish, not white...

Attached: 1493912203337.jpg (2011x1716, 551K)

What are you talking about?
Best.. source.. ever...

Attached: image (5).jpg (400x444, 49K)

Ok, great attitude. You're going to age too.

Yet your nation had not very many Jews and were huge commies

what else do {{{they}}} say, user?

Yes, southern protestant churches are comfy....

greek/russian/eastern orthodox are ok too.....

Attached: the shield of truth.jpg (762x1024, 65K)

You've got an attitude and your memes are hideous.

>everyone that doesnt like christianity is an atheist
>freemasonry is not jewish

Attached: 41356492_477863782622912_986697766216400896_n.png (645x729, 174K)

fucking white nigger you are not fooling anyone
only a true protestant goes to churh every
sunday and gives the thanks

Attached: 1540178706028s.jpg (250x123, 2K)

Southern Baptist

Get off my thread already lol

kekist is a faggot religion too

Also;

Attached: Christian Obligation.png (587x446, 65K)

>The Netherlands didnt/doesnt have many jews
>What is the VOC
>What is the Dutch Golden Age
>Where did the Sephardic Jews go to to set up international trade in the Netherlands?
>Where is Mossads HQ in Europe?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol, Im an NPC???

Im not the one, in thread, indicating that everyone should follow what {{{they}}} say

never change, you are awesome, lol

exactly!

Attached: its ok 2 b chistn.jpg (640x651, 30K)

not your thread, dumb fuck

its all fake

Fuck you kike

Attached: IMG_2046.jpg (1011x1024, 132K)

You said that it was wrong to burn and pillage your fellow whites for not being Christian, I agree but a lot of Pagans support the killing of Christians just as much as any Jew or Muslim...

Tbh, I just support the killing of the christian elite, priests etc.
I have nothing against the average christian since they aren't that brainwashed

You can say it's my attitude, sure. Every single point I made comes from actual experience after having went to literally over a dozen churches in my area, every single one, over the course of about a year and half. I gave them each 2-3 chances, too. One of them I just said "fuck it if this is what it is then I'll try my best to love it". I can't abide the degeneracy that is modern churches. They each found time to fit in how they're soooo "accepting" of faggots, and all of them were taking donations for some bullshit kiked cause (after they took donations for the church itself lmao). The preachers were all "cool dad" types who were in reality just try-hard fuck ups whose entire identity revolved around finding "redemption" through Christianity, aka their being "Christian" is the only thing keeping the weight of all of the unreconciled guilt amassed over often decades of pure evil from crushing them.
I just want a place to gather for people who have always lived by what is right, rather than a place for the worst of society to show off their incredibly meager talents on stage while everyone pretends it's anything approaching actual skill, etc, etc, etc, etc, I've already said a shit ton.
There is virtually nothing redeeming about modern Churches.
Don't get me wrong, I love Christianity, and I think that without it the world would be a very much darker place, but for FUCK'S SAKE, open your eyes. Modern church is every bit as degenerate as a gay pride parade.

It's absolutely not okay to be a WHITE christian

Attached: redpillinglovedones.jpg (600x560, 89K)

You knowingly just avoid all that shit instead of fighting it with everything you and your brothers have to fight with. That, in a nutshell, is what's wrong with the modern church. Bunch of head-in-the-sand fucking weak cuck faggots.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1511054046912.png (590x385, 90K)

Honestly never heard of your nation. I thought you were Russia

Amen!

I made it, it's my thread leaf

Go cry somewhere, country I don't recognize

>He doesnt know who build Jew York and Wall Street
Is this the superior US education they talk about?

Russian Orthodox here.

What state are you from? It might be the denomination you're picking.

>never heard of the Netherlands
Why are churchgoers such unimaginably simple retards
Again I love Christianity and what it stood for, but if you go to a modern (((church))) and like it, you're part of the problem.

Did you see God's Not Dead 3? It addresses what you're talking about.

Education isn't that important. Communists own it.

Go to an Orthodox Church, user. There is none of that shit you righteously despise.

Texas, and I've tried them all, from Baptist to Charismatic Episcopalian.

you better go back to church, and study a little more. You are not a very good christian. This service is offered free of charge, and all you are asked is to respect the rules. This is not about American politics.

go back and study more about what {{{They}}} say, go back and ask for forgiveness

before you do, go bomb children in Yemen, you hypocritical fuck

Attached: are-you-addicted-to-masturbation-reach-out-to-me-and-2768362.png (500x305, 80K)

The problem might be you. Texas is really good for especially Southern Baptists.

I don't respond to Canadians

I'm not a globalist. I know the UK France and Australia that's about it. And Cuckada.

>Education isn't that important.
The state of burgers
Except you just did

Freemasonry = Lucifer worship at the top. Evil cult.

I would if there were one around me. Scratch that, just found one I hadn't even heard of and the FAQ is obviously written by someone intelligent. Gonna try it out next week. It's even Russian Ortho, too, so that's pretty based.
No, but what does it have to say about people who just avoid evil rather than fighting it?

Same, kinda. JW here.

dont worry user

This guy is the poster child, of why you shouldnt be a christian

its like going to a fat chick and asking her to be your personal fitness trainer

quite hilarious

>Christianity doesnt protect against judaism
Typical..

>implying globalism is about being knowledgeable on the world as a whole
user, I.... Surely you're kidding.

Look I know you have an inferiority complex.

JW isn't Christian. It's a cult.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 110K)

Says the leaf who no one in the world respects

The fact that you want to be a snob about knowing unimportant nations says it all

The common conception of JWs is that it's a cult. How true or false is this, in your opinion? No disrespect meant.

>t. Everyone who has never bothered sitting down to actually learn about us
Lol

>19 posts by this ID

You're a cult who doesn't even fight in our wars. It should not be allowed.

Cults require a cult leader. There are no pastors, preachers, etc. We have groups of elders, but our only leader is Christ. If we're a cult, what does that make any denomination?

FPBP

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Not an argument.

Just a fact.

Tldr

And by which metrics would you describe a cult?
Go ahead, I've got all day.