When did you notice that maybe Adolf Hitler was not that monster?

When did you notice that maybe Adolf Hitler was not that monster?

If you still think is a monster, is it because of the holocaust?

Attached: f3a19b47acaedf7967fc023adad2f3c4.gif (240x240, 994K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5wCWn9gEy8
youtu.be/yOrJiYcqwsQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Posen_Speech_-_Extermination_of_the_Jews_excerpt,_Oct_4,_1943.ogg
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=QaN7DR8Zj5o&t=2069s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Opa set me free, but it took time. Good thread idea.

Attached: YesAnIdiot.png (2217x996, 1.19M)

What does this say too pixel

good story

no jew was burned in the camps so there was no "holocaust"
but hitler did send kids to die in the Russian winter without coats and he lived undisturbed in South America until he died of old age living on royalties from his book.

After watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=k5wCWn9gEy8

Attached: hitler.jpg (354x400, 21K)

>If you still think is a monster, is it because of the holocaust?

Holocaust never happened.

Attached: 832904023984.jpg (595x822, 142K)

>Holocaust never happened
>posts picture of an infographic

Why are conservatives so retarded? Is it the inbreeding?

Attached: 1544983622289.gif (270x205, 3.33M)

Attached: 1538787957846.png (800x960, 539K)

Attached: 1544827885367.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

I'm being serious. If you want people believing in your brainless conspiracies you have to provide better evidence. What is that source of that letter? Who produced it? Is there a historian who attests to the historicity of it? Where can I learn more about it?

Side note, Keiser wilhelm has been demonised by the history books as a war and bloodlust hungry animal. The truth about him has been buried. The truth about the origins of ww1,2 etc has been obfuscated. You have been lied to.

An hour out of your day to get some good learnin' in might be too much for some but its definitely worth it. Every university can get fucked. If you aren't furious after watching you are part of the problem.

History is written by the winners: youtu.be/yOrJiYcqwsQ

I watched the Greatest Story Never Told, and then read Hitlers Table Talks (his private conversations) and realised how fucking based he was. A hero.

I can't explain it, Their is such strong evidence of Jewish control and undermining but maybe societies attitude and years of doctrine makes me still sit on the fence on being Anti-Semitic.

As I quite often say to people:
>What do you call someone who hates Black people?
Racist
>What do you call someone who hates Asians?
Racist
>What do you call someone who hates Muslims?
Islamophobic
>What do you call someone who hates Jews?
Anti-Semitic

Two groups of people that 'say' they are constantly discriminated against yet have massive amounts of evidence of wrong doing. More so then back in Hitlers Days!!!!

If you wanted to move the Jew from Europe, the Havaara Agreement would've cost a fortune then housing them in ghettos, then moving them to Concentration Camps.

I think the Final Solution was a logistical means to an end. Himmler and Reinhard orchestrated it and we cant deny Hitler Approved it. I do believe in the Holocaust yet I think the numbers are exaggerated.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Oh come on, don't tell me you fell for such basic "muh chilluns" photo-op?

I cant recall exactly the moment but I think it was on here, it just hit me, I'd been lied to my whole life. I recall breaking down a bit during the realization over viewing various images of Hitler, amongst people, with children, animals. You could grasp just how much he meant to them, what he represented, that he was a genuine human being, perhaps the most reasonable and to some extent emotional leader the world has ever seen. It's an uncomprehensible tragedy, I'm glad that images and evidence of the potential beauty that could exist in the world are still here. All this with the crucial caveat and acknowledgment of various fualts within that government and leadership that did exist.

Hubris was his downfall

That does happen sometimes. Try to display it in a different tab via right-click, then it should offer you a zoom-in function. I think it's something about the way Jow Forums stores larger graphics?

Thanks to the old guy I broke, wept, raged and awakened, all within four years after a life of depression and no direction. I really wish I could have saved more stories of his life, or that he could have seen me at the protests.

Not only did you suffer brain damage when the doctor mutilated your dick the 70+ vaccines finished the job.
You will never experience pleasure, nor will you ever be able to learn anything beyond what media tells you.
You are the perfect idiot slave

Attached: cutfag problems.jpg (323x326, 38K)

Why is denying the Holocaust now conservative, and do you really think that someone preaching Jew religions should go trash-talking a higher race for inbreeding?

>Not only did you suffer brain damage when the doctor mutilated your dick
I'm uncut

>nor will you ever be able to learn anything beyond what media tells you. You are the perfect idiot slave

No, I believed for a split second that the Holocaust may be false, then I did 10 minutes of research and the more I realized that in order to become a Holocaust denier you have to essentially ignore so much circumstantial evidence in order for those theories to work.

Believing Alex Jones conspiracies doesn't make you "red-pilled". It still means you're something of a sheep, in fact, a black sheep, the nigger version of a submissive animal.

Rethink your life.

I agree to a extent but a lot of evidence is fake

>Why is denying the Holocaust now conservative
It's more common for a conservative than a liberal to be a Holocaust denier. Plus, in order to be a nazi sympathizer you have to agree with their ideologies which are far right.

>and do you really think that someone preaching Jew religions should go trash-talking a higher race for inbreeding?
Inbreeding is not condoned in the Bible at all, Hans. Not sure where you got that from. Also, yes you have a higher chance of having a sick child, hardly something that Hitler would've wanted in his Third Reich.

>I agree to a extent but a lot of evidence is fake
Of course! As is the same with any event in human history, people with no descernable qualifications are going to come in and falsify evidence or make up erroneous theories about said event. It's perfectly normal. The only way to combat this is to be as informed as possible and learn about about sides of the story.

This is from the Swiss red cross after the war if i remember correctly.

Also you will never feel true pleasure, tip snip faggot

Hitler did nothing wrong

>The Bible
I pretty much only meant the Holocaust. See, Karaites are largely ancient history by now, and for the Talmudists I talked to it was "all about the Holocaust". It's why when you realise that the only "proof" their "shoah" happened is "lol judicial account of common sense" in a show trial and find out about Amalek I as a free-thinking individual would consider that cult suspicious at the very least - can you agree?

Attached: AmaDea1.png (959x820, 961K)

Bump

>It's why when you realise that the only "proof" their "shoah" happened is "lol judicial account of common sense" in a show trial
Maybe these woefully uninformed Jews might see the many judicial trials against the nazis as their only proof of the holocaust, but there is in fact forensic, written, recorded, and eye witness evidence to attest for the holocaust, but if you haven't seen it from this website I won't blame you. Such information isn't toted freely here on Jow Forums

>Amalek I as a free-thinking individual would consider that cult suspicious at the very least - can you agree?
Yes, I agree that there are suspicious Jews that falsified evidence and exaggerated the holocaust. I can name many of them! But the only people who would throw up their hands, give in, and say "the holocaust is all lie because all jews are lying kikes in the grass" are individuals who only have a limited understanding of ww2, and the history antisemitism in germany. Historians simply don't cite falsified evidence from biased groups.

>eye witness
>recorded
>forensic
>written
Sounds good. Post what you got. Until then I refer you to "Generalplan Ost" on Poles, the Talmud on Gentiles and the fact that only one of those is proven to exist. Also consider how long that six million story made the rounds before the time it worked on you illiterates.

The thing is though that ultimately, it doesn't matter whether they're flat-out lying or exaggerating. What matters is that they end up exterminated before they're successful exterminating us.

Attached: NextTimeMerchantsGuild.png (1195x200, 328K)

So do you believe in the 6 Million deaths by the extermination-nazi-machine?

He was a big boy.

Attached: jzHyeUT.jpg (1400x2000, 116K)

>eye witness
Just anybody, whether axis or allied or neutral who were present at an alleged extermination camp while it was in operation I would consider a credible primary source.
>recorded
A link about the Posen Speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Posen_Speech_-_Extermination_of_the_Jews_excerpt,_Oct_4,_1943.ogg
>forensic
Counter report to the Leuchter experiment
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
>written
The Sassen Tapes is another one of them. I can't find a direct source to the tapes, the entire transcript was adapted into a book and you have to pay for it to read it, but in the eichmann trial, this is the link to the video youtube.com/watch?v=QaN7DR8Zj5o&t=2069s
in the 31:10 time mark Eichmann discusses the historicity of these memoirs. Notice how he never denies the existence of these memoirs, he just says that he was intoxicated while he wrote them.
Sounds good. I'll look up those terms. Let me know, if you have any glaring objections to the sources. Thanks.

>So do you believe in the 6 Million deaths by the extermination-nazi-machine?
You mean the death camps? Yes, there were a few million Jews in Poland alone. 6 million is a completely feasible number.

>When did you notice that maybe Adolf Hitler was not that monster?
he murdered his lover in bed

This is a fine post. Checked.

I don't see anything wrong with them at a glance but I'm afraid it'll take me some time to analyse them. Is there a specific type of thread you're usually in in case this one expires at some point throughout?

Nah, man. If the thread dies, it dies. Our conversation has done its job. We stated our viewpoints in a civil manner, and we exchanged sources to those viewpoints. We had a model conversation, and I'll honor it by reading more about the GPO and what the talmud says about the gentiles. My only, hope is you do the same.

Cheers!

Know what, I can live with that. Sorry about the "illiterates" by the way, I'm used to some pretty obnoxious responses by this point. Cheers!