Race mixing is the most serious crime on earth!

I don't know about you but this shit just naturally disgusts me! If I could I would kill all race mixers myself! And this shit is just sad throwing away Estonian rare white genes to some fucking niggerball player...Fucking sad and Blackpilling...white women are garbage desu.

Attached: gretes2(6).jpg (482x415, 58K)

Estonian gov't should have just killed the bitch when she was young!!! Cornrows must be banned for whites!

Attached: 368783t1hfe5f.jpg (685x410, 32K)

Look at this disgusting creature goblin!!! ITS Absolutely fucking HARAM!

Attached: 6bafc5a3ea4efec3ae-80591127.jpg (1000x654, 143K)

funny though how the nigger already impregnated some low iq white bitch before this one and is pissed he has to pay child support for the previous goblin!!!! Niggers are the perfect match for white women since white women are the niggers of the sexes

Attached: ae4x5yzg.iig.jpg (800x450, 85K)

Estonia so what are you going to do? Personally if I was president of Estonia I would strip her of her citizenship and hire a mercenary to get rid of the coalburner and the disgusting mutant

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 8.51.06 PM.png (395x468, 387K)

la creatura...

GOOD FUCKING JOB TURI ESTONIA CLEARLY YOUR TOWN IS NOW GOING TO BE NUKED CAUSE YOU FUCKING RAISED A COALBURNING CANCEROUS JEW BITCH

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 8.53.24 PM.png (328x567, 146K)

Cute Baby

Looks like a little Arab baby lel

ITS EVEN MORE SAD CAUSE SO LITTLE ESTONIANS EXIST AND THE BITCH DOES THIS SHIT...SHE COULD HAVE SPREAD HER GENES CREATING A PURE ESTONIAN BUT NO SHE CREATES SOME FUCKING LE CREATURA THAT WE WILL HAVE TO KILL IN THE FUTURE!!! FFS....FUCK AT THIS POINT I WOULD EVEN BE OK IF SHE WAS WITH SOME GREEK GUY ANYTHING BUT THIS FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: A9A197E6-C10A-4C22-B97C-147075DC5150.jpg (456x600, 94K)

FUCK OFF MOUNTAIN NIGGER

I MEAN HOW FUCKING LOW IQ DO YOU HAVE TO BE...THIS NIGGER ALREADY LEFT 1 WHITE BICH WITH A MUTANT AND NOW ANOTHER....FUCKING WHITE WOMEN ARE A CANCER

Why do you care so much about what some bitch ass who's never ever even going to bat an eye when you'll kill yourself is doing with her life?

God imagining him filling her belly with his seed is so erotic

finns are the same as estonians
but i agree, breeding with a nigger is the worst crime imaginable

You know what pisses me off the most about this Sportsball nigger? That's the 2nd white girl he's knocked up. He has a child from a previous marriage. I'd like to see this piece of shit swing.

Stay mad dawg

Attached: Saquon_Barkley_girlfriend_Anna_Congdon-1.jpg (481x600, 88K)

Niiiiiice mann

Attached: saquan-barkley-girlfriend-anna-congdon-baby-daughter-pics-photos.jpg (623x672, 30K)

3/10
Try harder faggot.

White women are literally the shittiest of the shit

slimeball that looks like a Chink hybroid!

posting multimillionare athletes with white partners doesnt mean anything. you really expect any woman to choose you, the dude with beta male job who is trying to stay in shape, over a multimillionaire in top athletic shape?

>
I think I am going to become a hardcore muslim yet a racist one still that is the ideal way of life

Shut the fuck up, you cross bred autistic Mongolian love child. There's nothing wrong with miscegenation, because we've been doing it since the dawn of our species.If that pink cock holster wants to suckle down on a BBC, then let her. It's her , and any one else who partakes in the aforementioned practice, choice.

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

>SEETHING

Attached: Lunch time.jpg (229x250, 6K)

kill yourself

yes faggot I do...Funny enough yes. If that wasn't the case Africans would be the only people alive you low iq Balkan fuck

>White women are literally the shittiest of the shit

Attached: 005b9ec50dce00a71ad6.jpg (640x800, 65K)

Seriously what the Finn guy said kill yourself if you said that shit to me in person I guarantee you I would punch you out so fucking hard you would at best wake up in a confused coma

t. achmed

Americans and Brits are the cancer of the world!

You can't blame black men tbf. Black women look awful

I doubt you would, you Asiatic manlet. I'm over 6'0, and I bet I could smack my dick on your face, and give you a concussion.

Statically speaking, you're more likely to do it than I am. You hapa mixed oriental cum tissue.

Attached: Wallahi.png (960x886, 74K)

which is what makes it so erotic to imagine

Attached: 1f924.png (512x512, 17K)

*Abdi

Can't argue with that, lmao.

Attached: Christianity LoL.png (570x400, 67K)

Can we just please just cut welfare? The dads will never stick around, but welfare softens the reality blow to these women.

Yes I am not blaming the monkey its like blaming a dog how can you blame some low iq fuck that is barely a human being in my eyes. Or best described sub human nigger mutant

I am 6"7 110KG of pure muscle you autistic nigger muslim faggot kike

I'm not sure which looks more retarded, those glasses or that goblin..

Attached: lynching-africa-man-burn-death-necklacing.jpg (832x460, 49K)

I never thought much of it until i realized how the parents are in fact depriving the child of their heritage.
Image being a half black person in a traditional german celebration among ethnic german people.
They would probably feel like an outsider and seen as such.

Norway must be nuked! No wonder every other Norwegian women is with a nigger! Only sane Scandinavian nation is Denmark

This is why it must be stopped

>I'm 6'7

And my dick is a third leg, cope harder you sissy skinned , emasculated girly white faggot.

Attached: anal enthusiast.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Attached: BA0C49C61EA14A8395C9F23F1FB525AB.jpg (1427x1344, 437K)

You a trap by any chance? I've been fishing for a pink succulent asshole, all day now on Jow Forums.

Attached: Actual European man.jpg (580x636, 85K)

Attached: WAREWANIPPON.png (585x579, 806K)

his genetics are arguably more worth replicating than yours. he's taller than you and makes tens of millions of more dollars than you.

not everythign is dependent on race you cuck. believe it or not there can infat be 100 iq black people but its certainly more rarer than 100 iq white people. if those girls are dating low iq niggers doesent that make then a low iq subhuman too then? just let them die out then, since its a good thing. then the genius white women will date genius white men then that means the iq gap between whites and blacks will increase even with blacks being partially white

OwO
no sadly but i kinda wish i was

Lot's of these threads on Jow Forums recently. Anyway, do you want to discourage this? Well, then you better use the most effective political weapon against women, social shaming. This way is sure fire, and you can never get in shit for it. EVERY time I see a single white woman with a niglet, I look at them start snickering and turn around. I look back, smiling and do the same thing a few times, obviously with moderate pauses in between so I don't look like a retard. I am still a student, so I take the bus like a poor cunt, but these women are in their 30's. Before I get off, I look at them again, laugh loudly, and thank the bus driver. I always give them a smirk when I see them through the window as I walk off. It pisses them off so much. One got off of the bus with me, I walked in the other direction, and she followed me, and threatened to call her husband, and I asked if it was the kid's father, and she cried. Pic related is my autist's rendition.

Attached: ToastieRoastie.jpg (1078x710, 479K)

kek. this

Damn no wonder Serbia is such a shithole faggot country. Dude I make over 100k a year you dumbass you don't know me! He is not taller he is a manlet faggot I am 2,01 meters tall Lithuanians are very tall you nigger Fuck SERBIJA Lithuania will nuke you

She knew what time it was the moment that baby came out of her. In a split second she probably went from seeing the brown pigment and dark brown eyes, to a realisation it is her child, her legacy. She will block all Jow Forums-related thoughts and embrace her new reality, and in the long haul promote it as a positive. Her mother's nature will see to it. She will be on the opposite side of securing a future for ethnic children and therefore something not to consider lightly. Or she'll one day receive a document proclaiming toll was paid. On a more serious note, we need to talk about the future role of mutts in our societies and eventually in our politics, in case there will not be a great war

Racemixing is pure evil

Why are there so many Nigger loving Europeans itt? Do you guys actually support the invasions of your countries? I thought your politicians were just corrupt bt I guess pol was wrong...

nah senpai some ebony women are gorgeous if it want for their pitch black genitals and nipples

dumbass its not all about iq you fucking faggot you are using some faggot ass strawman...fuck norway you poor shithole I live in Denmark btw...fuck Norway Denmark should nuke Norway

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA YOU ARE LEGEND BRO WOULD BE AN HONOR TO MEET YOU

godswork

Sterilization, quarantine, and exile

YOU WILL NEVER. EVER CONTROL WHO SLEEPS WITH WHOM FOR GENERATIONS TO COME, EVER AND YOU KNOW IT. YOU FUCKING MASSIVE RETARD. I WILL PERSONALLY PROMOTE RACE MIXING JUST TO SPITE YOU.

The hair is the biggest killer. It is impossible to enjoy

THEY HAVE NO FUTURE YOU FUCKING DUTCH FAGGOT NO FUTURE THE ONLY FUTURE THEY HAVE IS AS SOIL COMPOST

kill all niggers and traitorous mixers

Attached: 1544068776103.jpg (545x737, 76K)

DUTCH, NORWEGIANS, UK ARE ALL FAGGOT KEK COUNTRIES...IN MY EXPERIENCE FOR EXAMPLE DANES ARE FAR MORE BASED

Good goy!

Op's wife/gf fucked a nigger.

Attached: 1544814729464.jpg (644x792, 103K)

I hope you fuckers are smart enough to understand what is happening, and why these threads are so common in the last few days. We have some guests from Discord. Some user has screenshots of what they are doing, I am sure of it. They come here, and post shit like this. Good job, retards. Don't reply to the fucking threads. Sage them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH TRUST ME I CAN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY BTW YOU FUCKING NIGGERS AMERICA IS THE ENEMY OF THE WHITE RACE AND THE FUTURE FOR PROSPERITY

ALL I FUCKING CARE ABOUT IS WHITE WELL BEING RACE MIXERS GET THE ROPE

based and redpilled

That’s a shame, I always liked the Dutch language, country looks pretty nice too. Not too surprised about the others though.

Make Beastiality illegal. And classify blacks as a animal due to the MOA gene.

>ITT: only giving white + nigger as an example to call out race mixing
*thinking_emoji*

WHAT? fucking Leaf fucking leaf fucking leaf....kill yourself kike

Estonian president is a liberal EU POS who calls people racist for not wanting to sign GCM and constantly talks shit about our only conservative party. Worst part is she came from some random EU institution and nobody even knew anything about her.

Attached: cuckendorf.png (963x908, 981K)

Cringe

It’s the most obvious, wouldn’t be as bad if it were white/oriental, still not ideal either way. White is right.

Maybe one day, lad. We can hang the kikes together.

Its a degen shihtole country desu the women are all fat as fuck as well. its like the america of western continental europe! They are faggots and must be killed off. In my Experience the only decent w euro nations are austria swtizerland and denmark

while mixing every race wont immidiatly create peace nor even beauty, mixing two of them are not at all a bad thing. and neither is removing an ethnic group without killing anyone. racemixing is actually the smartest way of ethnic genocide ever actually
send proof then

Based and Redpilled

Estonian army should kill her and that thing that popped out her VAG

The best is to deport them to afrca

fuck you norway I will ask Denmark to kill you fucking pussies

idc its fun to bully them

Hahahaha

Attached: 1544472346592.jpg (432x426, 78K)

BASED PORTUGAL...Portugal posters are usually based desu very based

pol 4channel is dead. still beter than faggy infinity chan permabanning faggots for the slightest infraction

Attached: cunt.jpg (220x229, 7K)

I don't get this. WMAF is just as bad.

What about white men and black women

Attached: 234629754257895.jpg (1055x1333, 898K)

>I make over 100k a year
he makes 5 million a year

the girl you currently like would choose up on him over you any day of the week.

Norwegians are a fucking cancer you lack enough Breviks you had 1 that's it pussies

Good goyim. Keep Eurasia divided.

its bad also!!! White men should be going for Jewish women since jews are actually not retards and don't race mix with niggers. not the real jews at least!

I believe you but for what purpose?

fuck the girl this is why we need white sharia and or islam desu....I fucking agree with islam on so many things

Peace and love

Attached: 4321432543126415435433.jpg (2000x678, 284K)