Brit/pol/

__________other_
>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>History With Hilbert - Who were the Anglo-Saxons ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bP1eXWIt-rE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

Attached: gpc4.png (1470x662, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y
theguardian.com/business/2018/dec/15/royal-mail-queues-lengthen-as-depots-close-across-uk?CMP=share_btn_tw
youtube.com/watch?v=6sGH_v1mDEE
youtube.com/watch?v=Td0PohHn2BE
gutenberg.org/files/3608/3608-h/3608-h.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk15H6PjBis
i.4cdn.org/gif/1544923873279.webm
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: jen.jpg (440x660, 83K)

nice recycled links faggot

Are Game of Thrones fans in UK redpilled or bluepilled?

Most are probably bluepilled
I don't mind GoT, it's been a bit shit since they went beyond the book material though

>BBC actually excluded Tyson Fury from Sports Personality of the Year
What have they got against mental health?

Attached: fury wilder.jpg (882x796, 114K)

Why are white London boomers so cucked?
My dad and his parents lived in Lewisham back when it was 90% white, but still are pro immigration
There not the only people with mentalitys like that I have met

Tyson Fury is literally the biggest threat to ZOG right now. He's using CIA binaural punching technology to reverse-program the youth against their Jewish oligarchs. He might look like another rural Irish degenerate, but he's basically just a trojan horse who's trying to blow up the NWO from the inside. In order to gain traction online he needs to pose as a nutcase so they throw money at him. Jewish youtube algorithms only promote the most degenerate boxers so he's playing 4-D chess.

All the "ME MENTUL ELF" and "MOTERVACHUN" talk is just a machiavellian smokescreen he ingeniously created to fly under the radar. It's in our best interest to promote Tyson Fury and unveil the truth behind his boxing

Protip: that money he's making is being funneled into dissident groups across the country

This is why
youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y

Attached: norfingwood.jpg (640x342, 98K)

>he goes outside his house to drink
Normie

WASSAIL WASSAIL

Its on the way to the off license, which I will be visiting afterwards

>tfw you spend the whole evening in the pub with Nige
>you both stumble towards the taxi rank, rather worse for wear
>back to Nige's for more beer
>he's regaling you in the back of the black cab with the details of Woolf getting knocked out
>you arrive at his London flat
>bursting for a piss, you head to the toilet first
>unbutton your fly about to urinate and you realise Nigel is standing in the doorway
>"Nige, what are you..."
>he bounds across the room in two steps and suddenly his tongue is in your mouth,tasting of bitter and roll-ups
>he pulls away and cackles loudly
>you recoil in stunned silence
>he drops to his knees in front of you
>"Here we go old boy, HERE WE GO" and like that, your penis is in his mouth, your heterosexuality gone
>involuntarily you start pissing
>you look on, horrified, as your yellow urine floods Nige's mouth, spilling from the sides and splashing onto the expensively tiled floor
>he pulls away for a moment, the piss soaking his tie knot and lapels
>"Do you know, I'm so greedy for piss..."
>he opens his mouth again and engulfs your still urinating member
>you start to cry
>he speaks, looking up at you, your penis still in his mouth
>"You're not laughing now, are you?"

Attached: 1467135156908.jpg (620x413, 36K)

>Royal Mail queues lengthen as depots close across UK
theguardian.com/business/2018/dec/15/royal-mail-queues-lengthen-as-depots-close-across-uk?CMP=share_btn_tw

>privatise public service
>service because shittier
>some services stop because they make no profit

wow really makes you think

Attached: britishsovereignty.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Vote UKIP? Vote UKIP!

Attached: Brexit feels good ukip.png (743x500, 198K)

Low effort tbhmate

Newfag

stop posting your commmie shit here

Attached: ukip meme.png (1640x1174, 1.48M)

>implying I come in here more than a few times a year to see if you trip(sluts) have fucked off only to find you've bred and spawned newer and shittier versions

>gets BTFO
>has a meltdown
Kek

Why is this place so dead for a Sunday night?

it's always quiet here on a sunday newfag

Not really

yes really

Brit pol's always dead

5/10

how are you lads preparing for no deal brexit?

Attached: wtwb2.jpg (629x471, 51K)

>hurr durr if you don't want to sell off your own country's infrastructure and public services you're a communist

Pathetic.

Attached: britpriv.png (306x217, 76K)

>being so much of a bootlicker that you think the state should manage delivering letters
kys

This, but I think he means linking to the guardian

Stockpiling Asthma inhalers, When society crumbles I will have an army of asthmatic people that are loyal to me as the sole source of their survival. The only problem will be tear gas, But if we can find enough respirators we should be ok

This

the guy at the off license i go to said to me this evening ''yo look after yourself bro'' just as i left, he's never said this to me before. what did he mean by this?

*gegenpresses you*

Attached: 9D578477-767B-4DD6-B0CF-BAA493F6BBA6.jpg (1125x2100, 1.2M)

>not destroying the inhalers to kill off the weak

>CRUCIFIES
I really do hate the way that the vast majority of new articles now aimed at millennials seems follow the same syntax and formatting.
>struggle is real
>adulting
>so and so did this, x wasn't very impress
It's all the fucking same.

youtube.com/watch?v=Td0PohHn2BE
top kino cartoon

Cringe. Look at what happened to our trains.

>watching Countryfile
>talking about old-fashioned Scottish words
>presenter uses the phrase 'We Brits'
>presenter and interviewee are both mulattos
>tfw

Attached: PepeFedUp.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Why are you talking about trains you faggot?

Trains now are subsidised to a lesser extent than when they were nationally owned.

>our trains
they aren't your trains you stupid commie.
anyway, the state still owns the rail infrastructure, and sells the management contracts to 'private' corporations, so if you think the railway is privatised, i have to tell you, you just don't know what the word means.

I don't get the point of selling a state enterprise that's making a profit and is running efficiently and timely, it's not like the money sink that was BR

>State owned companies of Forgien countries run our railways
>Huur duur they can never work

I support nationalising the railways because Peter Hitchens does.

I don't care about money or efficiency or whether the state controls it, Royal Mail etc are part of our shared history and culture. Just because Yankmail Incorporated or Europost Ltd can do it better doesn't mean we shouldn't preserve Royal Mail

tiresome

Attached: 1490299096846.png (854x558, 512K)

Won't happen. I can see a consensus forming around EEA + customs union fudge aka 'Norway Plus'.

Or a second referendum is also a possibility, but that requires more balls and most Tory & Labour MPs don't have any.

Seriously, I know the reply is 'hurr durr no deal is the default' but it still has three quarters of Parliament and all of the civil service willing to try every possible trick in the book to avoid it. It could be dinner time on March 29th and they'd still find a way.

>letting nostalgia dictate competitive industry
Kek

>THIS GERMAN COMPANY IS BETTER USE THEM INSTEAD FUCK BRITISH JOBS
>WHY IS GLOBALISM HAPPENING

>This thread

Attached: 1501627049884.jpg (313x960, 45K)

Attached: GP33EBN5TVGONLSBF2JF2KOLWI.jpg (1000x667, 184K)

Getting in the ale, bunting send popcorn.

Still can’t get over wetherspoons getting rid of the original gourmet beef burger.

>WAAAAAH WHY IS MY ECONOMY NOT COMPETITIVE
>oooooh look at all the pretty union flags

This isn't your country you commie faggot, if you don't want be replaced by pakis you have to outcompete at them at the workplace and work for bellow minimum wage and Live 20 to a house

>red man bad

>In writing this book my intention was to present, in the form of an interesting story, a faithful picture of working-class
>life--more especially of those engaged in the Building trades--in a small town in the south of England.
gutenberg.org/files/3608/3608-h/3608-h.htm

>but i have a wonderful smartphone that tells me everything from the weather to the news to the local stories, what complaint do it have

it could have ben so much more but you gave in, you relented you accepted. it's 2019 and we have nothing, a gas boiler a car that doesn't drive itself a car or a secondhand one that costs 1/3rd of it's value in taxes every year.

We didn't escape we just made things worse, there is no future, there is no promised utopia, it's just us earning less and a confused government.

This
Commies out
ABBA in

Attached: E1C9DF73-3318-449F-9EDD-A5CC38C506CC.jpg (736x736, 75K)

>Christopher Hitchens brother
>and daily mail columnist

Attached: 1535313325357.jpg (1368x911, 264K)

>WHY IS MY ECONOMY NOT COMPETITIVE
Who cares about the economy? As long as people are happy and have a good national spirit then there is no problem. Who cares if some shithead businessman can trade £300,000 a year to China or whatever other brown shithole

Explain why the railways are subsidised to a lesser extent when they were nationalised compared to now.

>Who cares about the economy?
Brainlet

>Goyim: the post

Attached: tfw they say you write for the daily mail.png (1366x768, 1.02M)

Correct

Attached: 1523812988302.png (1996x1808, 407K)

Rails dead man
Choo choo choose to buy a car you fucking commie

The logical conclusion of putting competition over everything is everyone working 12 hours a day in sweatshops and smog filled skies and the Thames to The coast an unbroken sea of deanoboxes inhabited by mullatos

can one of you commies explain to me how the railways are privatised? pro tip you can't

>I called him a commie again

Attached: 944B4F18-8895-472B-A640-ABCE85A59057.jpg (454x589, 89K)

If a nationalist revolution would happen in UK, then what would happen to the statues of Winston Churchill?

Many people wouldn't have to buy cars if the rural railways hadn't been butchered by Beeching.

I've really done a number on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk15H6PjBis

they would be gilded and turned into shrines

>The logical conclusion
You mean “wot i fink” you commie poof

Attached: 2621EAAB-10E6-4A9A-BED5-0FF50BD7658E.jpg (341x454, 31K)

I don't understand how you can be a Ancap and think norks are based at the same time

based

He was on the shortlist in 2016 though. Everyone seems to agree that he won the fight against Wilder, dominated him for 10 rounds and got up after 2 knockdowns by the hardest puncher in boxing. Came back after a drug-fueled suicidal breakdown with a message on mental health.

And many of this car factories wouldn’t be employing people
Commie

Attached: 782213DE-90C0-4B00-826C-DFA79BAAF5CE.jpg (800x1600, 116K)

>I don’t know the difference
What a fitting name, I bet you don’t know the difference between your right and left hand you fucking brainlet

Attached: AACAEDCB-717D-4AF3-A6D4-FAAC8BE736F9.png (209x241, 8K)

Reminder that the NHS is a pile of shit and to use it as a shining example of the benefits of big government is idiocy of the worst kind.

You're staying into 'I was merely pretending to be retarded' territory now, aren't you?

Stop presenting your opinions as facts you silly commie

Attached: 094AD60C-01FB-4AC0-8124-2EF2A5CAD5AF.jpg (168x298, 19K)

The irony is competition literally IS everything. Human beings becoming sentient/sapient was a mistake.

Bunch of qt staff wearing leather trousers at the hollister in Glasgow lads

Why won't this second referendum meme end?

Attached: 15.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

>has no arguments
>diverts
Every time, maybe if they Nationalised arguments you commie

Attached: 7E7BB484-4510-4131-A1AE-D190802C3C23.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Jesus dont get the fat cunt started on right and left

I hope we do get one just to show people the absolute state of democracy

its happening dude
the fucking cow PM is gonna push for it because her deal got rejected

Hard economic liberalism is incompatible with social conservatism.

>earn money
>forced to give it to someone else to spend for you
Commies see literally nothing wrong with this

Attached: EA58CA7F-70D4-4D54-9D13-3A54DEB71009.jpg (1366x2048, 155K)

This kid's parents need to have their fucking limbs ripped from their torsos one by one tbqh
i.4cdn.org/gif/1544923873279.webm

This whole thread is horrible.

>50. The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm?

Attached: Ted Kaczynski Is Not A Retard.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

>t. hasn't read Hoppe

Nationalise King Cnutes tides commie

Attached: 251A9B4F-B604-4AE0-B779-FE65654E94C5.jpg (550x800, 76K)

Bit too early for feelsposting but the girl waitressing our table at the meal I went to earlier was lovely and fit af
Curse me for not being born a jack the lad, confident, deano dudebro type