The Loveable Bigot

How did we become the villains of the world?
Only 40 years ago Archie Bunker was a loveable bigot, portrayed as something of a fool, but by no means a villain.
Now we have to come here, the only place where we can say what we think without being punished. No longer can we sp at the truth in the light of day.

Attached: F727943C-ABCC-4368-A2ED-A81C5BFF2110.jpg (640x360, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

influencewatch.org/person/norman-lear/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=85w5UttbPZ4
youtu.be/1TrGg3r14E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archie was harmless.
>wanted his daughter to date a not loser
>didn't believe words caused harm
>was nice to the tranny his wife was friends with
>did minstrel shows because he thought they were fun not out of disgust
>just wanted to work, have a beer, and enjoy his family
>while the world whittled away at his values and told him he didn't matter

He was forgiven for his many politically incorrect statements. Never shunned. Can you imagine an episode where : Archie gets doxed for using the word “colored” and loses his job

If Gloria and meathead were capable of making their own living they would have shunned him.
IIRC in the later episodes they do manage to move out and they fuck off to like california right?
So they do effectively cut Archie and Edith out of their lives and in the episode where they are visited out there they are on the edge of divorce because they are both terrible people. Meanwhile Archie and Edith are still happy.

It’s true that Gloria was an idiot and Meathead was the prototype liberal SJW bleeding heart.
Could Archie even get away with holding his ground these days with a SJW son-in-law, or would he be cucked

Because Archie was a Democrat.

Norman Lear, the guy who produced all in the family, is a propaganda agent. He has a whole foundation dedicated to getting globalist and progressive ideas written into TV shows. Hollywood, Health & Society - The Norman Lear Center

Attached: 1484902427348.jpg (620x620, 66K)

I'd say the closest TV parallel that comes to mind (granted I don't watch sitcoms or anything) would be the episode of the Sopranos where Tony is trying to keep his daughter away from Noah the black college kid.
Tony is essentially a force of nature in the show and yet Noah acted like he would beat him up for disrespecting him.

This was his show too.
A loud mouthed liberal broad.

Attached: 119D67F3-8C34-4FF9-8C27-68FEF5C9667B.jpg (320x320, 33K)

Never knew this, thank you for showing me.

Archie was a teamster, so this was back in the day when labor would vote democrat.
I just assumed he was a Republican, shows how times have changed. The cultural issues are 5he types of things that made the Archie type become a Republican

All this shit started in the 1970s, with the boomers growing up and asserting their opinions

Boy the way Glenn Miller played
Songs that made the Hit Parade.
Guys like us we had it made,
Those were the days.

And you knew who you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
Mister we could use a man
Like Herbert Hoover again.

Didn't need no welfare state,
Everybody pulled his weight.
Gee our old LaSalle ran great.
Those were the days.

People seemed to be content,
Fifty dollars paid the rent,
Freaks were in a circus tent.
Those were the days.

Take a little Sunday spin,
Go to watch the Dodgers win.
Have yourself a dandy day,
That cost you under a fin.

Hair was short and skirts were long.
Kate Smith really sold a song.
I don't know just what went wrong,
Those were the days.

Attached: Edith n Archie.jpg (750x500, 70K)

Archie Bunker was a fucking Lear Foundation psyop to skew the perspective of the racist leftist to be a right winger.

I'm reddit spacing on purpose. The Lear Foundation is behind virtually all the degeneracy on tv that's ruined American Families. influencewatch.org/person/norman-lear/

Do some reading. This man is not a role model. This is a character designed to shift your thinking to leftist principles. Again learn about the Lear Foundation.

Here is an episode of the No Agenda Podcast discussing Norman Lear. They've been researching this for years.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=85w5UttbPZ4

Attached: IMG_0314.jpg (640x360, 91K)

Fucking this.

Bunker had to sell add space for prime time. If the actor and writers make him a pol tier white boy, the sponsors stop paying for adds. Therefore Bunker has to be the mishuided but harmless, silly old man type.

Attached: ioykhbtra.jpg (1544x1022, 527K)

Archie voted for Nixon

>>was nice to the tranny his wife was friends with
He was also nice to his friend who came out of the closet

AH JEEZ SHUT THE FUCK EDITH

Attached: archie bunker.jpg (500x370, 39K)

Could they even have such a character in these times?
Bigoted, yet misguided and loveable?

Ukrainian jew Naorman Lear.

They did a very similar and effective psyop on British TV.
Played by a jew called Warren Mitchell. And did a similar pseudo public debate about 'the old white man's racism' etc - just as they were flooding the country with Africans and Pakies.

It's always jews.

He wasnt written as lovable. The show was very lefty. The "meathead" and his daughter were suppose to be the stars of the show. No one liked them, everyone loved archie tho.
Fun fact: The Jeffersons was a spin off of that show.

Thank you user, more people need to speak out about this guy. he's a fucking rat

I should never have allowed him to walk on my back.

Attached: Al8zMhyw1EpWVySU0XONYGfXcvB.jpg (500x666, 32K)

There's an interesting take in here about that show, and the main characters (((redemption))) over the course of the series

youtu.be/1TrGg3r14E4

Dumb cunts, Archie Bunker was a character created by leftist Rob Reiner (meathead) to satirize right wingers. It is pure leftist propaganda.

It was, but it backfired.