Q Is Real

During the inauguration speech:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZytaTi1UfiQ

>Military personnel arrive and stand behind Trump

>"Because today, we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another or from one party to another, but we are transferring power from Washington, DC, and giving it back to you, the people."

>Military personnel leave

Pic related.

pastebin.com/UcnBztDX

Attached: trump+.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QwRojV5Csb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q predicted this

yeah hes real. Real gay lol

That is what Bane said before trying to blow up the city.

If you read the Q posts assuming they're all Trump, it makes a good spy-novel like read

Attached: HE WALKS AMONG US.png (3000x2000, 1.99M)

>trying to blow up the city
you may need to rewatch the movie, kiddo

>confused
What did he mean by this?

Attached: TrumpBadAss.gif (344x215, 2.44M)

You know Bane's not real, though, right?

Q is real and anyone doubting it is a troll. It’s been proven too many times.

The only question now is if it’s not Trump’s larp to keep people entertained and peaceful.

>Mrrca first

Qanon is real
>Give $38 Billion to Israel annually
>Gets printed in a shekel and gets called as Cyrus
>Moves Embassy to Jerusalem
Looooook suck a dick The Donald retards .

Did Trump give $38 billion to Israel or did *congress*? And do you hear Trump complaining about Rand Paul trying to block the aid?

Attached: randgetsit.gif (250x198, 3.34M)

More theatrics i see..

How about he awarded a Sheldon Adelson's (a jewish billionaire) wife the highest civilian honor jist for the fun of it?

#4dChess

This is an interesting and unusual event that happened and I think you can speculate in a few directions from it, but I see no reason why this proves Queue.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Save Israel for last to prevent a cause for all of his opponents to unite under
Only the kikes are desperate for people to jump the gun

Think logistically. If you wanted to remove the country from the grip of the corrupt forces that control it, how would you go about it? Think about how deeply embedded they are. Charge and arrest someone, sure, but that's not a surefire win unless you can ensure that the people prosecuting them and the presiding judges aren't also compromised. Say you manage to secure the conviction, that's still not the last bastion. You need an uncompromised supreme court, or at least a majority. They have people plugged in at *all* levels.

At a certain point, you can't go brute-force to kill an infection without serious risk of also killing the host. You have to start within the status quo and carefully work backwards, peeling back the layers one-at-a-time.

So, say such an operation was underway. Do you really know what it would look like, or can you only guess? How complete of a picture do you have? How can you verify the accuracy of your impression? How can you say that what we're seeing happen on the national/international stage is truly contrary to such an operation?

You can't simply go
>bad Jew people
>Trump is being nice to them
>He's compromised, end of story

Point is
>Qanon isn't real
>There's no secret Coup happening now
>Also trump is just another zionist politician who goes 5 steps for Israel then steps 1 back to appease the The Donald retards preventing them to turn to Nationalism.
Stop with this Cult of Personality BS

>non-sequitur non-response that does nothing to address anything in the post you're responding to

Um the title of the thread is Qanon is real?
Also I've made my point clear and relevant

Keep up with the (((Qanon))) trick it's really working

>too much of a brainlet to understand anything deeper than this weeks headlines
Sorry mister memeflag retard McChaimstein

Boomers use these references as codes to other boomers.

Bruce Wayne/Batman: Why didn't you just... kill me?
Bane: You don't fear death... You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.
Bruce Wayne/Batman: Torture?
Bane: Yes. But not of your body... Of your soul.
Bruce Wayne/Batman: Where am I?
Bane: Home, where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize Gotham, I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun." You can watch me torture an entire city and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny... We will destroy Gotham and then, when it is done and Gotham is ashes, then you have my permission to die.

>Trump talking to the Deep State
woah

youtu.be/QwRojV5Csb0