So apparently...

So apparently, fhe chinks are sending Uyghur mudslime men to concentration camps while forcing their women to marry their chink citizens.

A lot of people are screaming that this is genocide... But is it?

Attached: 47665324_1932234373750200_4822870037113077760_n.webm (540x960, 2.72M)

At this point I don't even mind China ruling the world.
They deserve it.

Oh boy we're gonna have a pretty cool Jihad if this blows up.

Yes and it is also genocide when the same thing is all but forced in western countries. Uyghurs are ourguys for the time being.

they wouldnt leave. they have not been living tehre generations they walked in over the last 10 years. same shit happened in burma. both cases will not be handled by the inetrnational community and you will get nowhere crying about it

don lemon could spend a month complaining and get no where

To be fair sounds like a solution for when you have aborted millions of females and now have a massive male surplus.
Kill the male Uyghurs, marry their women.

Are they saying that race mixing is genocide?

Excluding whites of course. :^)

cool, like Chechnya

Attached: 1544985345730.jpg (698x465, 261K)

Based on what? Jews cant blend in in china

Of course it is. All globalists are evil degenerates. If you are omay with is how are you different from the Jews that want everyone to mix with Negroes and become Americanised?

Kill all the abhramics

How is moving Han into the Uyghur lands to replace them a genocide but moving africans, indios and arabs into Europe and NA not? (Don't think too hard about this goy, we might have to call the ADL on you.)

There's one wee-grr I want to see in a death camp. Chunk.

Nobody is afraid of you poo

Yeah, I love all these faggots whining about countries that want to control their own borders. I mean, this is a bit harsh, but no more harsh than Muslims treat non-Muslims in Muslim countries. Islam is a mental illness just like leftism anyway. Fuck 'em.

>Jihad against the Chinese
Ain't gonna happen. Chinks aren't fat and weak pussies like westerners

Mind you, superpower in 1 year and 2 weeks.

muslims have been doing this to christians and jews for centuries, but when chinks do it
>muh genocide!!!

Attached: 1531849165651.jpg (437x510, 39K)

> send their men for organs
> bang their bitches
Chad tier politics.
take notice

its not just poos who want them dead lad

Attached: 1b.jpg (890x898, 170K)

They're tiny little men who can only win wars by hiding in tiny holes in the ground.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That Guy must be the happiest Chink alive

Yes but who cares?

does it even matter in her religion its ok to be sold to a man for a couple of goats, this is trade up for her in my opinion

only Chinese-american pee skins support this - for everybody with a brain this is outrageous. China is a complete shithole

>A lot of people are screaming that this is genocide... But is it?

That girl is white, so obviously not

Attached: europe simulator.jpg (688x960, 131K)

She looks almost polish

china man can never satisfy that she needs the
giant cock

Cool but I will never trust the Chinese. They can't be trusted.

You wish you could do this Jow Forums. China is greatest country on Earth. Nobody can stop the march for victory.

Attached: based and redpilled.png (974x1014, 912K)

I don't want to re-educate people, I want them sent back to Mexico...

Why is she crying anyway? It is not like he will harm her with that tiny dick

Damn she cute.
>mfw pretty women are marrying ugly ass insects

Attached: enditplz.jpg (284x177, 10K)

Tears of joy. Muslim husbands aren't kind

>that look of disappointment right off the back when she realizes there will be no carousel for her

Beyond fixing

uyghurs are TÜRKS

We are deporting undesirable immigrants as well if that makes you feel better but Uighur are from that area so they have to be assimilated not sent somewhere.

Yeah, all our migrants say they're from here too and point to that fucking statue and another 2m come every year.

Hahahahahaha fucking slants man.
>why don't the Muslims flee?

The same people crying about this produce interracial propaganda for western consumption, the logic being that because they aren't using force rather suggestion they are somehow better than being blunt like the chinese.

>Crying as bubbles are thrown into her face

My fucking sides

Attached: 1524328115270.jpg (532x732, 476K)

>national full of undesirable people
>considers the whitest group in the nation undesirable

Kek

You guys have the advantage now. But if america or any European country has a fascist revolution then you're not on top and you know it

Fuck you chink, tell your other loyal shitposters that the Japs will BTFO China again, you're literally sending your poor fucking peasants to live here.

Based cheap plastic stuff manufacturer.

China is honestly pathetic. I'm convinced that one Turkey can conquer them.

Its just fakenews .Both the shit about muh forced marriages and the it was real in my mind camps and you know it, Pajeet. Now fuck off.

Policy of the party is to settle Chinese around the world to subvert governments and align them with Beijing policy. Peasants are loyal to China and China only. Do not be surprised we are fighting with your weakness in mind.

Uighur are not white. They are Turks you retard. We have actual whites who live here called Russians. They are one of the 56 ethnic groups recognised by the state authorities.

Name one difference between being a muslim and being a republican sweety.

The worst thing about being a white woman being gang raped in China...

You don't feel a thing :@(

The people of the Tarim Basin region are basically Turkified Aryans (Tocharians) with a bit of Sinic and Mongol admixture.

For the purpose of discussion they are basically white people. I mean you can split hairs a bit, but they are certainly whiter than the chinks and that makes them worth defending regardless of religion

they're whiter than you peeskin
#SaveUyghurPeople

Fuck off Shen.

yellow peril vs. mudslimes is going to be some top shit to watch. Chinks 'll be the bane of shitskin existence in the most hilarious of ways

>in response to his people being dabbed on, abule and the boys decide it's time for a religious emergency
>Drive a truck through a crowd of people
>they don't even try to get away and people just step over the gristle and keep walking
>suicide bomb a concert
>the show doesn't even skip a beat and carries on
>murder children and put them in your kebab
>kebab cart has vastly improved business because everyone around is cooking with oil from the sewers.

TÜRKIYE can conquer the whole world.

You can take all the muslims to your country if you like.

She looks fine, imagine the tears of joy if she'd been force wed to a guy like me, but that cunt poor girl. How bout feminist protest against this, oh wait.

Nothing new desu, chinks are not human, don't buy chinese shit - support local producers and manufacturers.

>like westerners
>t.Pajeet

>t.Pajeet

>t.Nguyen

>That girl is white
>t.Muhammad

We're going to break up China whether you like it or not, paper tiger.

>Your country will never arrange you a marriage with a qt virgin Uyghur
I'M SO FUCKING JELLY

Attached: lonely.jpg (970x545, 57K)

She's happy can't you see.

Attached: 47665324_1932234373750200_4822870037113077760_n1.webm (750x644, 1.56M)

Some Turkics are whiter than other. They don't need any more mongoloid genes.

yeah chinks are ruthless, thats why they are prevailing and we should learn from them

Attached: crazy_wiggers_02.jpg (600x450, 31K)

Roach claiming he can fuck up insects, wew lads

Attached: Average Turk Poster.jpg (640x480, 26K)

t. commie sympathizer

kek
Good point.
Can the Muslims do anything to the Chineses that they're not already doing to themselves?

Attached: 1528486248682.webm (400x224, 1.53M)

How? We are not the Soviet Union which was barely 50% Russian. We are 92% Han and that does not even account for the fact that most minorities such as Manchu are basically Han as well.

They are property of Han men now.

Don't get ahead of yourself Ozcan.

based china deserves to win at this point

stop larping with your proxy Churchill

>t.Muhammad

Kek. You can't terrorize people who can't feel terror.

This is what chinks did for centuries. They assimilate everyone they meet into the han chinese zerg. You shouldn't cheer for them because once they'll come for europe too. Best case scenario muzzies and chinks destroy each other.

>Indian humor

false, listen kike we dont force their men to join the army nor force their women to marry a muslim

She cute
>tfw no state mandated Uyghur gf

This
Anyone picking sides, cheering on the destruction of another is retarded
Only good outcome is both of them die off, or get substantially weakened

Attached: Let_that_Sink_in.jpg (446x860, 77K)

The people who support this don't understand the Chinese.

Is that you in the picture?
Remember the empire?

Your Chinese small mindedness and inability to make friends will be your downfall, all of East Asia would prefer a distant economic American Hegemony when compared to a direct Chinese tyranny

East Turkestan is no different than Tibet. The area had never been part of China except during the Yuan (mongolian) dynasty and during the rule of the CCP. Uyghurs are more or less a mixed race of one of the earliest Turkic tribes and the eastern-most Indo-Aryan tribes. It's their land and they have the right to defend it with violence when some slant-eyed slack-jawed halfwit who grew up on a rice field comes knocking on their doors.

You still have millions of minorities who fucking hate Han chinks.

manchu aren't han you kike

Attached: Dt3PFs5W4AEel9F.jpg_large.jpg (997x838, 86K)

>hah I insinuated YOU are in fact the Turkish subhuman in the picture you posted!
This is why you're nothing but a roach that vaguely resembles a monkey

Attached: 1530118730810.jpg (1503x994, 521K)

I wonder if the Turks will lend them a hand...

And they are made to bow to Han rule. Meanwhile your minority are burning down your major cities and were your President LOL!

Manchu are Han in all but name. Most Manchu do not even know they are Manchu and nobody speaks language anymore.

Can't shock the asian spocks

Attached: TheEternalChinamen.jpg (501x585, 42K)

Uyghurs are slant eyes too to be honest

China–Turkey relations. ... China and Turkey have maintained a good relationship throughout, despite the China's conflicts with Turkic Uyghur separatists. Recently, regional and global cooperation between the two countries have also been growing, with both sides seeking for closer ties.

turks are awful..

>.At this point I don't even mind China ruling the world.
>They deserve it.

China is one of the few countries that works in their own best interest and I commend them for it.

If you have that much of a will as a nation, you deserve world conquest

That man in the picture is not a TÜRK. Are you a serb living in the Netherlands?

You twats.

This is what the Jews/internationalists are doing to Western countries. China is the testing ground and China's ethnic minorities are the victims. Google how many pure Manchurians are left living today. Google how many "Manchurians" are native speakers of the language. The ethnic group that ruled China for centuries disappeared within one century due to the same mechanisms that Western countries are being destroyed by today.

Based and yellowpilled

Aside from this clip do you have any proof newfag?

Id like to see more of this happening to share with the world. Sucks to be them. Stay out of Chinkland.

And we'll have front row center seats for all that shit.

Attached: 1543309237969.jpg (784x640, 38K)

Han don't have a concept of ownership. They were humiliated by foreigners so many times.

Not attainable nowadays or ever again, since every goatfucking community has its national identity.