Most of you probably havent heard of this, but give me 3 yous and ill say it

Attached: redpill.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeR_hV-W-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yous
>yous
>yous

now now, i need 2 more replies, but im still here.

Jet fuel can melt steel beams

here's your (you)
does it help explain this math problem?

Attached: holoBS.jpg (704x527, 73K)

Here's your (you) now give me my redpill nigger

Let me guess was it the jews?

Alfred Hitchcock was part of a 1945 project to document the Holocaust. This was a joint project between the British and Americans. Hitchcock supposedly spent about a month in London working on the editing. But not only did Hitchcock not use horror film stuff he wasn't involved in the filming but just in the editing. It was then stored for years before finally being displayed in 1985. The ovens were really bread makers, hitch cock made a movie but it didnt get released till the 1980s, the mi6 and british crown witheld its release but america forced it out of there hands.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeR_hV-W-I

the holohoax was mere british and hollywood editing and hitchcock was a big part of it. hitch cock used fake body and heads, along with other british film stuff to make it seem like there was that many bodies.

tfw no reactions

this has been known for years but thanks.

hard to react to a 1:37 film in a few minutes...

interesting thanks

most people on this board probably dont know this, just wanted to get some new eyes. But hey you know it already.

Anything more collaborative?

*corraborative

here

Attached: 1532198752544.gif (196x187, 2.14M)

I was skipping ahead and he said there were Mexicans in the buchenwald camp
Lmfao

then post it to fucking kikebook or twitter or fucking something

Attached: whocouldbebehindthis.png (484x658, 230K)

Attached: 7702.jpg (358x500, 47K)

Do you believe Hitler was, himself, a Jew?

Do you believe he actually tried to end the Jewery and free the masterrace, or do you think he was one of (((them)))?

Really curious, because this board would have a big shock if it turned out we were praising (((Adolf Hitler))) instead of our lord and savior Adolf

Understand the post-WW2 holohoax psyop and what jews did to the West

Read through this thread

NOTHING is more important

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now

Attached: 6000000 pre-WW2.jpg (5000x5000, 2.83M)

>Mexicans in the buchenwald camp
we literally gassed mexicans with zyklon b for decades

but jews catch a whiff and die

makes me think

Attached: mexicans_zyklon_b.jpg (1576x599, 354K)

Hitler was a jew/zionist.
It's firmly established.

is this just british propaganda I dont want to waste an hour and half

There are strategic advantages to the Jews having their own nation and being able to treat them like one.

its never going to happen they will maintain dual citizenship. they are behind globalism

>Hitler was a jew
>It's firmly established
No it's not you shill fag.

Attached: hitler not rothschild.jpg (917x1016, 182K)

>its never going to happen
It's happening right now as Democrat politicians point their fingers at Israel. You can easily disagree that it's a worthwhile tradeoff, but it's hard to find consensus among any group of people.

Attached: hitler not rothschild 2.jpg (1596x4676, 2.93M)

how to redpill normies in a friendly way about the holocaust?

Lure them into contradicting themselves. Then put the spot light on the contradictions.
>pro tip
Normies don't actually know what the holocaust is. Ask them to define it. The start picking their stuff apart.
Another tactic is to make frequent references to Soviet and Western atrocities. It dismantles the "uniqueness" bs about the holocaust.

>Another tactic is to make frequent references to Soviet and Western atrocities. It dismantles the "uniqueness" bs about the holocaust.
I do this especially about the Soviet ones since in Poland a lot of people sufered because of it
I was also thinking about starting with redpilling about how jews milk the holocaust, show them some Finkelstein vids, tell them about money Israel gets from USA etc.

Bump. It's a shame OP stoped.