If you really think about it, this movie is a three hour cuckold fantasy

If you really think about it, this movie is a three hour cuckold fantasy.

Why do we allow women to watch this tripe?

Caledon Hockley did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1503417769-draw-me-like-one-of-your-french-girls-titanic.jpg (480x324, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfWF41yeGG8
returnofkings.com/39250/men-fought-the-nazis-women-slept-with-them
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women are slaves to their own emotions. I watched this movie in theatres and there were so many angry yells of "fucking stupid bitch" from men throughout

Rose was an ungrateful thot cucking a devoted provider.

A message of the movie is money doesn't matter if you have fun, but like the only reason she was on that ship having fun is coz Cal and her family paid for it. If Jack had survived, what life could they realistically have had? It's stupid.

They could have sold the massive jewstone they stole. Also she had a fine life for 80 years with a huge family even after two dudes died for her dumb ass. Some sacrifice.

I watched this movie in theaters and I don’t remember anything like this. I had to see it twice in theaters even. I remember the second time all the women in the theater were sobbing loudly. Never experienced anything like it

youtube.com/watch?v=sfWF41yeGG8

always hated that cunt.

Attached: 1518109773685.jpg (657x527, 58K)

Yeah, women sobbed. Men were furious. My grandparents watched it later on VHS and apparently my grandma was just confused and angry at Rose's actions all movie.

The ending to that movie was horrible. What was even more tqerrifying is that my own mother couldn't understand why I had a problem with it.

>Why do we allow women to watch this tripe?

Because it validates their own evil actions. If the Main Character in Fictionland does it, that means it's "good" and she's definitely not wrong because Fictionland, simulated emotional releases, is always correct in the eyes of the society she conforms too.

Basically she wants to pretend she's the girl who the story writes justifications for her cheating, which in real life is more morally compromising and damning.

Attached: 1429165703206.jpg (500x500, 58K)

In real life, when a woman cheats people assume her husband/boyfriend is abusive, inadequate, or has somehow wronged her

All the most (in)famous girly movies are like this. The Notebook is another one.

If that shocks you, you should look up the lyrics to "All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You" by Heart.

It was an extremely popular pop-rock song from 1990 about a girl who cheats on her husband by fucking a literal random hitchhiker to get pregnant from him.

It's portrayed positively.

To hell the woman, the Titanic is all that matter!

Two ? I only remember jack dying...

Her original fiance died too, didn't he?

So basically we've been bombarded by subliminal cuckoldry messages in music and films for decades which women see as justification for their innate hypergamy.

No wonder society is fucked.

>assume
Woemen and assumptions don't mix well.

Attached: Wayne.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

The rich dude she left died too right?
But does it really count? I never got the feeling she was "with" him it seemed arranged and she was going along.

No, the dude who put her on the boat lived. He did something eeeevil like grabbing a random kid and getting on a boat with 'im. She hid from him and changed her name on the rescue ship.

Of course it's arranged....have you already seen rich people truly love each other?

Anybody liked the movie only for the ship?

>In real life, when a woman cheats people assume her husband/boyfriend is abusive, inadequate, or has somehow wronged her

Exactly, because she tries to fictionalize her real life situation. We've accept that model from fiction -- the woman only magically cheats when the husband is doing something bad. It's wishful thinking that makes the cheaters feel less guilt or shame. So in real life, they play on the assumption fiction has programmed us with.

She wants all of humanity to collectively forget she can get horny, she's shallow, she can and does lie, she likes men's looks and likes to indulge her lust like any immoral man does. So if she just wants to cheat with Chad because Chad is hot, suddenly Brad who's she's dating MUST be made out to be a monster (who she could easily just reject or leave like every other man in her life but doesnt for some reason) so she's the innocent victim and anything she does is justified.

This is why I break the pattern and always say "No cheating is ever justified, it's always wrong." If you hold that attitude and apply it, you'll see how much cheaters literally just make up excuses to cheat, there is never a situation where it's a must or life or death or anything other than the cheater being a lying, deceiving, lustful asshole.

Attached: 1251847288313.jpg (241x239, 15K)

You know it was a fictional story right?
Not saying arranged things dont happen.
But, even back then im sure more than one wealthy family married for love. At least as many that were arranged.

Let's not kid ourselves. Woman are whores but men do the exact same thing trying to justify themselves when they cheat ("she wasn't putting out enough", "she was being a bitch" etc)

People in general rarely take responsibility for their own shitty behavior.

>being this mad about a movie
How's that freedom of speech working out for you over there?

Attached: 1510062559333.jpg (275x249, 15K)

Arranged marriages have higher success rates than marriages for "love" anyway nowadays. Both go in with lower expectations and learn to love eachother eventually.

Im not dumb, of course I know that it's a fiction
Love may come later...but I'm quite sceptical about this....

Yeah, I was thinking about that part. I thought they called him out? Oh well, Trump should have been in charge of the boats.
Fun fact. There are three. Yes THREE animated Titanic sequels. NC did all three if you want to see how awful they are without having to watch the whole thing.

Not all women are whores...it's tiring to hear that .

>flag

Your women literally fucked your German invaders in 1940 while their men were away fighting and dying in horrendous conditions.

But the thing is that when a woman cheats now, others are sympathetic and assume there was good reason. If a man cheats, he is a dog, even if she was beating him

Yes, like all blacks arent niggers...but the majority are.

Wasn't this just some enemy propagandia ?
For lowering our soldiers will to fight !

Not only that, but male cheating is purely physical. When a woman cheats, she has fallen out of love and has chosen a new man to align herself with. She is lost.

Ah no...for them there is nothing to do, they're all rotten...

Nope. It wasn't just France, it was every allied country, but it was more prevalent in occupied countries like France....

returnofkings.com/39250/men-fought-the-nazis-women-slept-with-them

By the way...what is pol problem with nazis ?

Attached: 4A77DBDF-086E-4CDB-8CA7-4DFDA4DF17AB.jpg (750x764, 125K)

That's the point I was at getting at bro. I said

>how much cheaters literally just make up excuses to cheat,

I didn't say male or female cheaters. Just cheaters. It's the same idea with both genders, only difference is strategy and tatics and kinds of partners chosen. All cheaters are shit and I don't let men use the same excuses women use.

If one doesn't want the relationship, leave it. They don't leave because they get material, wordly fringe benefits like living with the person who helps them out in other areas of life. The cheater wants those benefits but lusts after something else, just because it's something else.

The cheater is a human with a full plate of food pretending they are starving so they can get someone else's plate of food too.

This is why I go with that rule of no cheating ever. Just try it and see how it shapes your views, once we stop letting cheaters make up excuses and sympathize with them then they'll learn to stop cheating.

>1500 real people died horrific and painful deaths by exposure on that ship
>more people today care about a fictional pretty boy's death in a movie about the event than them

Finally someone who talk of the (((accident))) !

>return of the kings

look dude. This cuck fetish shit is impossible to verify or prove. It's such crap lad. you seething fucking virgin

It was cuz of a mummies curse

Mommy with long nose?

Nah, an actual mummy. Some priestess apparently everyone that possed the mummy had horrible things happen to them. An American bought it and was transporting via the Titanic. But yeah, Rothschilds did it to protect the deal done on Jekyll Island.

Ah...this mummy...
I know that Jews were behind it...but jekyll island, what was done here? Experiments ?

>jekyll island, what was done here

Oh you're a baby aren't you?

No, not exactly, but they are doing too many things for me to keep a track of everything....

>but men do the exact same thing

Attached: 1539062149116.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Wow...So fresh, so new.
Youtube it. Tons of docs on it.
Watch Zeitgeist too. They go over it.

Except he was hitting her and forced sex on her. WTF did none of you watch this movie.
He only choice was to steal the jewel and run off with jack becasue he would have eventually beat her to death like a nigger.

Jekyl Island is like conapiracy class 101 tho. First year stuff.

RoK is based and this is true. The point here is women literally don't care for personality or souls or individual males choices or actions. It's about looks and social status. Nazis were the new thing with high social status so they got laid. Women are that basic stimulus-enslaved.

>If you really think about it, this movie is a three hour cuckold fantasy.
>Why do we allow women to watch this tripe?

women are interested in relationship conflicts, not physical conflicts.

He hit her after she started acting like a thot and started spending a lot of time with jack. She was his fiance. Not saying the punch was justified but it's at least understandable from his point of view why he was angry at her.

Why is it every single man thinks this way.
No wonder we get abused so much thank God we can get are own jobs now and don't need to rely on a homosexuals.

Sorry to be new...

Jekyll Island was where the Fed was born and there *happened* to be some very important and powerful figures on the Titanic's maiden voyage who were vehemently opposed to the creation of the Federal Reserve.

>Except he was hitting her and forced sex on her.
admittedly it's been a long time since I saw the movie, but didn't he hit her after he found out she was cheating on him? if that's the case how can his reaction to her infidelity be the cause of her infidelity? Also, why does this justify robbery?

Attached: image.png (400x709, 289K)

> we

Roastie detected.

Sok. Welcome newfriend. Remember, youre here forever.

> trying to argue logic with a woman.

And she had a priceless gemstone she could have used to make her family extremely wealthy and she decides to keep it for decades and then just throw it in the ocean. "Fucking Stupid Bitch" is right. He should have kicked her off the door.

And so, the "iceberg" was a good way to get rid of them...

>No wonder we get abused so much
you get abused less often than men do, and you can destroy a man's life with a lie, and even if you do get caught YOU WILL FACE NO CONSQUENCES. TITS OR GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1532080586223.jpg (600x820, 75K)

No problem, its comfy here....

Caledon Hockley was a fag who couldn't do anything without money, he even tried to buy his way off with the women and children, what a pussy

You're really annoying, woman

That doesn't justify Rose cheating on him while enjoying a romantic cruise he paid for.

Do we all need to ignore the fact that her Mom pressured her into relationship with that fag? That some people seek understanding and value good character more than just a financial status of their mate?

>he even tried to buy his way off with the women and children, what a pussy
what kind of cuck thinks its ALPHA to let himself drown to death when he has a chance to survive and further the genetic line of his fore-fathers? this impulse to self-sacrifice is a left over impetus from a time when we were afforded some measure of respect for our personage, in the modern world men are treated like disposable objects. In a different society in which we were valued, and civilization was structured to incentivise productivity among men (by facilitating the male need for sons to carry on his legacy), THEN self-sacrifice would be not only sensible but noble, in our society however, it makes you nothing more than a horned chump.

Attached: 1537391735791.jpg (540x620, 37K)

He was a asshole that justifies anything we do as women

You've literally just proved the point of half the people in this thread. Enjoy hitting the wall.

>He was a asshole that justifies anything we do as women
who was the asshole? the character? me? and what do you mean by "that justifies anything we do as women". this statement makes no sense to me. Are you suffering through a stroke at present? The words you've used are English, and yet put together in the order you've arranged them they fail to communicate anything comprehensible.

You're wasting your time trying to argue with a thot. Women aren't capable of self-awareness or empathy for anyone who isn't giving them orgasms. Just ignore her.

>He was a asshole that justifies anything we do as women
wait are you saying that because he was an arsehole, ANYTHING you do as woman to him is justified? is it okay to slip him a date-rape drug and stuff a hockey stick up his arse?

>You're wasting your time trying to argue with a thot. Women aren't capable of self-awareness or empathy for anyone who isn't giving them orgasms. Just ignore her.
sometimes I enjoy it though. it's fun to try and engage with them like this, they always either call you an emasculating slur, rage-quit, or contradict themselves.

>date-rape drug
Why would you want to fuck him when he was ugly.
No but your autistic as fuck.
And how's achmed doing? Has he fucked your sister yet today.

You're not actually a woman are you?

> larping as a thot
> being this cucked

>Why would you want to fuck him when he was ugly.
why do you believe the fact that he's ugly entitles you, or a movie-land female self-insert character like rose, to take advantage of him financially? And that's not even including the outright theft of that jewel. This is pretty disappointing, I mean on a human level. you seem to believe unattractive men exist to provide for unfaithful women-who don't have any obligation to even consider their feelings as people. do you think of yourself as a cold-hearted whore? I want you to take a moment out of your day and imagine you marry and settle down with a handsome, wealthy, and decent man, together you begin a family, and when your first son is born he suffers some congenital disorder, he's hunchbacked, or has a wine-stain birthmark marring his face. is it acceptable for the girls in his generation to string him along, humiliate him, and then to add insult to injury steal from him?

In less than a hundred years Bollywood is going to make a film about star crossed lovers who met at the World Trade Center. Man works in one tower, woman works in another. Rimance, Song & dance number, they get married.
Then come the fateful day, she’s having a going away party from work. The plane hit the tower where her husband is. He’s above the floor the jet crashed into. She’s on the phone with them when the second plane hits. She’s lower in her tower, runs down the steps to get to the street. Looks up to see tower fall, heat husband die on cell phone as the tower collapses.

Kek. All I would like is to settle down with a qt. Marine. Everyone else isn't a man to me

>Kek. All I would like is to settle down with a qt. Marine. Everyone else isn't a man to me
it took you half-an-hour to come up with that? sad. you realized I predicted you'd do this above? when stating your gender isn't enough to get people to approve of your shitty caved-in-head arguments you leap to ad-homs aimed at emasculation. amazing. you know what most marines throughout history would do to a girlfriend like rose? they'd kill her.

No they don't do anything like that. They just leave.

>they just leave
But before that they beat you up to a pulp, fag.