Sandy Hoax

Why are (((they))) false flagging themselves and bringing attention to their failed larp to promote gun control?

>CNN)Sandy Hook Elementary School was evacuated Friday due to a phoned-in bomb threat on the sixth anniversary of the massacre at the school that left 26 children and staff members dead

>Sen. Richard Blumenthal tweeted, "Speechless. 6 years ago this community suffered the unimaginable. They deserve more than this cowardly, evil threat."

>The threat to the Sandy Hook Elementary School on the anniversary of the mass shooting incident is "unimaginably cruel," Newtown's First Selectman Daniel Roshenthal told CNN.
"Not that this is acceptable any day of the year, but for someone to purposely do it on 12/14 was unimaginably cruel," Rosenthal said.

Attached: 0A7F5B0A-F275-4AFF-A66A-86FDE64AF47C.jpg (2732x1933, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
youtube.com/watch?v=fO6nJSSx_xw
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It wasn't a larp. It was a mass murder.

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

youtube.com/watch?v=fO6nJSSx_xw

>(((Blumenthal)))
well
there is your problem

Attached: GUN-GRABBING-JEW-TRAITORS-MONTAGE-FEB-2016.jpg (650x1085, 271K)

I thought Sandy Hook was demolished????

The kikes are stupid and running out of time

prob phoned in by some DHS employee or a CT. State Police officer.

kys kike

the old school was you retard

Attached: archie bunker.jpg (500x370, 39K)

shortly after the "attack"
just like the "shooters" home
pure coincidence of course

Attached: eJwNyEEKxCAMQNG7eACjxqrpbcSKLbSNaGY1zN3HxYfH_6rPuNWuTpE-d4DjmoXHoafwyK3qxtzumvs1deEHskgu51NfmeASuoAJ (502x410, 98K)

fbi murder records for 2012 show absolutely nothing in newtown CT. you wouldnt think theyd forget to log this.

Fuck off, Lenny
>crime scene demolished
Fixed

proofs?

We need to get rid of this shitty old mothballed school. we'll I got an idea...

yadda yadda yadda

we just replaced that old sandy hook school with a new state of the art school that cost $50 million dollars. God bless america

How dare you call this a false flag! My next door neighbor's cousin's girlfriend's brother's mechanic's best friend's wife's hairdresser's nephew's coach's mailman's son was a victim! It's totally real. Totally.

Attached: 1529984440358.jpg (750x710, 64K)

the annoying thing about sandy hook. All those kids are growing up
>in this op-ed, 16-year-old Natalie Barden, a junior at Newtown High School in Connecticut, explains why she fights for gun-violence prevention.

t. Schlomo Goldberg

Attached: merchant_nose_irl.jpg (400x533, 230K)

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and can assure it really happened.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls

>0 Murder
intredasting

Attached: inspector.jpg (512x512, 45K)

I have a cousin who attended the Sandy Hook, Pulse Nightclub, Mandalay Bay, and Parkland Florida mass shooting events as a professionally trained crisis actor and I can assure you they really happened exactly as presented on the evening news.

>Alberta Bajraliu 41, got a call from a friend who heard a gunshot at the school and told her to check it out.
>Mrs Alberta's nine-year-old daughter Venesa was at the school but her two other children are not.
>She said: 'I was one of the first there and they were bringing children out, carrying them out. One girl came out and her face was covered in blood and she had bits of meat from other people in her hair. It was terrible.
The stories from the day of the shooting are so absurd

Attached: goofs and spoofs.gif (500x339, 494K)

Nobody died at Sandy Hook. Full hoax, entire crisis actor operation.

WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT THEY TORE THE SCHOOL DOWN.

they replaced it with a new school you fool of a Took

Attached: Gandor the Good.gif (490x187, 940K)

>404 Not Found
UHHHHH...?

Attached: 1543984801721.png (720x889, 1.19M)

Attached: PhotoEditor_20181216_133355230.jpg (720x1280, 346K)