>know 5 seconds into the date I wasn’t interested
>still proceed to be a nice guy and pay for her and hangout
>tell her I’m not really interested but we can hang and chat
>she never even tries to pay her tab or even mentions it
>knows I’m not interested and yet still allows me to pay her tab
>get home, she texts me
>tell her we discussed this and I’m not interested
>She gets mad talks shit anyways
Do you still pay for women on dates bros? Even if I am interested in a girl, why should I have to pay? What if we don’t last a week? What Jew came up with this scam? Women are whores now a days and try and use guys for free drinks, is this all they amount to? I think I’m done dating for awhile. Dating is a meme now and I fell for it, again

Attached: BBE79BE4-B259-40AB-93EA-7E1A5E2CFE52.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMe_i8PcObI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. I met my wife of 5 years on a date and she got angry when I offered to pay for her food.

Its a fine line mate, you can tell between traditionalism and selfishness.

Best wishes

>she never even tries to pay her tab or even mentions it

>and yet still allows me to pay her tab

Wait, you still paid?

Jesus christ you are fucking pathetic
>and use guys for free drinks

Probably because they know there are cowards out there like you who will PAY FOR THEM REGARDLESS

I always pay.

Shut up, no one cares, post more gook boobs.

So what are you saying? Leave a date immediately if she refuses to pay for herself?

Dude I always pay so I don’t look like a loser in public, it’s about my image not the girl

Women rule with looks
Men rule with money
Happiness is found outside the rules. But the rules still apply.

Why are you complaining about this? You told her you weren't interested romantically and then continued to pay. I don't see the part where she asked you to pay. You're a moron incel, kys.

>"dates"

?????????

>So i don't look like a loser in public

>Pays for a woman's shit that he isn't interested in

Bad news champ...

Muh lady pays usually because i have so many good boy points

I get laid bro incels don’t get laid my point is that this shit is a scam. Paying for women shouldn’t be an implied thing, it should be discussed at the time of the date

No, I don't even pay for whores.
In Finland dine&dash is legal because sex is viewed the same way as mowing your neighbors lawn.
It's a good deed you can't demand pay afterwards.

>Dude I always pay so I don’t look like a loser in public,

I got some bad news for you buddy, you made yourself look like the biggest loser possible

> it’s about my image

Yikes, I feel sorry for you that you are so concerned with how people will view you that you actively make yourself out to be a pathetic person

>I get laid bro incels don’t get laid

>I get laid

You're essentially paying a prostitute bud, which is LITERALLY more pathetic than being an incel

No he is being polite. You clearly have never been on a date. Fuck Maple Niggers are pathetic.

Easy for you to say Canada your only image is in the shadow of an American

No. I'm young and cute so they always pay for me.
I used older women for free rent too, and designer clothes, and travel expenses.

This

Nope, if im not putting my dick in her regularly Im not paying for anything for her

It's a sign after the first date if your woman is garbage. if she pulls that shit with the tab and wants you to pay then you know not to continue the relationship and waste time.

>pay the food and drinks of a fucking ugly hag because you were too scared to tell her you weren't interested

lmao, fucking beta virgin

Attached: 1506944768545.png (500x300, 73K)

I'm from Pennsylvania, idiot, I'm here visiting my cousin

I wouldn't pay her meal if she tricked me, instead I just would walk out instantly leaving her there, 'cuz fuck bitches who lie to make themselves try to look better, what else is she going to be dishonest about?

>You clearly have never been on a date.

>Implying what OP did is "go on a date"

He paid for a prostitute who didn't even fuck him...

not banging 6/10's, what are you gay?
>youtube.com/watch?v=MMe_i8PcObI

yes because i want to feel useful to someone

Attached: 1324712030210.jpg (443x254, 31K)

i dont pay, when i first met my gf, we both agreed splitting the bill the right thing to do. we still do it today even 3 years into the relationship

Wasn’t scared, just being polite but it’s annoying that women imply this tactic
So on the first date I pay but the second date she should at least offer?

kek

Every dating app picture adds +2 due to perfect angle, makeup, etc...

Always assume you are going to pay the tab in the USA. You are a man. That is the social norm unless otherwise discussed ahead of time.

You can discuss going Dutch ahead of time and some women will be cool with it, but they also tend to be feminist cunts.

Guys should pay for dates no matter the situation. Its Western tradition to do so and you male yourself look like a petty idiot by not.

You did the right thing so why do you care what she says? She's just mad from rejection.

>carrying about what strangers you'll never see again think of you

Please, kys.

When I have a miserable time on a date with a broad who's clearly never had a conversation about the abstract, ideas, etc, in her life, I just ask to split the bill when the check comes. No broad freaks out enough to cause a scene, first of all, and even if she's a bit salty and the table around us hear it, I don't really care.

It's 2018 remember? Women can't have feminism and traditional chauvinism both ways.

God damn you're so pathetic.

if you are interested, you have pay
being cheap will only lower her interest in you, every cunt wants to be treated like they see in romantic comedies, you just have to play along
if you see that stuff will not work out, you just walk away after it and move on, simple
if you are so broke that you cannot afford going on a date, you shouldn't even do it, it will probably won't work out
usually broke = low on status = low "self esteem" = low value

pretty much this.

Just drunk dial her for a BJ and don't pay for shit.

Shes fucking someone else, 100%.

For the fucking last time: WHORES ARE CHEAPER THAN DATES.AND YOU'LL HAVE 100% GUARANTEE TO FUCK HER

I can tell you've never actually been on a date

>this thread

Attached: 1509240365877.jpg (1172x1200, 170K)

Not on the first date but after a few if its going well and i like the girl ill start offering assuming we have fucked already. Never pay for anything until you get your dick wet

Pro tip, first date is always dutch.
Weeds out the girls who are just looking for a foodie call and its a great shit test to give women. If shes not cool with going dutch first time around then she's got unreasonable expectations.

> i get laid bros
No, no you don't

What are you laughing at you fucking commie? at least he could afford to pay a prostitute, no matter how beta it is

You two are fags. I get free drinks from retards like you all the time. You're the type of person that will buy me a drink because I'm a "cool guy" and you want to one up me. You're disgusting, and neither women nor men respect you

I can afford it, I just don't need to, plenty of desperate cool wine aunts or thirsty milfs pay for me.
Hahahahah fucking leaf.

Attached: 1504006849636.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>going on expensive dates

Just go for a walk around the park and grab a drink afterward. Why spend loads of money on women when you know you're going to have to reject 99.99% of these lying whores.

there are infinite realities where he is getting pegged by a post op tranny that regretted chopping their willy perhaps this is one of them who knows. i like finite reality theory

Keep telling yourself that, bud.

The good ones do pay sometimes.
It's a beautiful thing

Will I get a reward if I do?

Attached: DLkaLqeXUAA4nt4.jpg (564x705, 59K)

Reddit spacing

I’d never buy a man a drink for any reason you retard

This, first date should be that and second date should be more romantic/formal and you pay. First dates should almost always be in the daytime, second dates should be at night.

EVERY HUMAN MALE IN THIS THREAD IS A FUCKDAMN NPC SLOB.

>a wild roastie appears

>putting the seatbelt in between your milkers
AHHHHHH THAT'S WRONG THAT SHIT IS DIRTY AND PAINFUL

OH, LOOK. HELLO, RANDOM NPC RESPONSE.

>Reeeeeee
>why aren't women rewarding basic etiquette with sex, bros
>that's it, all womans are whores
lol, stay mad incel. the world is better without you trying to be creepy

Post tits babe

It's Dutch to pay only your own expenses.
Every single woman I've offered to pay for practically begged me not to for no other reason than "I-I can afford it user".
Must be a Calvinist yearning for self-destruction. No gift horses, only hard labour.

Learn how to read retard

I always pay. I make good money. However there are plenty of garbage roasties out to take advantage. Just need to use your judgement.

For the most part dating is horrible. I just want a steady gf

MAYBE IF YOU -TRY- TO FAKE BEING A REAL MAN, INSTEAD OF MAKING A SHOW OF BEING A PATHETIC WHINING COWARD.

OH, WHAT AM I SAYING TO AN NPC?

Obvious larp

Yeah me too but never works out so smoothly

OBVIOUS NPC.

This is a mans thread and a mans world either post tits or leave now

I always offer, at least for a first date. Most girls I've met like to split or alternate, which I think is nice. I'm not hurt for money though so I don't mind paying. If that wasn't true I would be way less ok with the idea of paying.

I've had really good dates before and we talked about going out again. Couple days later they stop responding to me. I fucking can't take this shit anymore it's killing me.

>This is a mans thread

LOL! WHAT MEN? DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU IN "NPC-SPEAK"?

>>know 5 seconds into the date I wasn’t interested
>>still proceed to be a nice guy and pay for her and hangout

You should have stopped there. A woman is a future investment and if it's an investment you're not interested in...well, pic related

Attached: kanye-west-shrug-1.jpg (660x437, 77K)

Learn to read, roastie

>dating app
>Women are whores
>why should I have to pay?

bro. on a scale of one to galdalf, how much of a wizard are you ?

Attached: 1544021906274.jpg (576x768, 89K)

Work out more, my best advice

Speak like an adult

I would milk those milkers

How about this then:
>arrange date
>non-formal location
>not cheap, but cheap enough for me to think little of it if the date is bad
>just drinks or a light snack
>if conversation flows well, stay for a while.
>if it is awkward or if she's ugly, order something simple and say you have to go once you're finished
>either way pay tab and say you had a good time
Is this not normal manners?

The one who does the asking should pay. If you aren't interested end the date.

I want those plump milkers

My wife paid for me on our first date. She also told me she was a great cook and family was important to her. Listen to what she's putting out there.

Yeah, what a bunch of faggots!

This
Also I bartended my way through university in the US. Never buy a drink for a woman. It fails 99% of the time and the remaining 1% will drain you of your resources. If you want to talk to/hit on a woman just do it, do not be a sucker and spend cash on cunts before you get to know them. Their attraction increases when you demonstrate that you aren't a chump.

I had a date two weeks ago
She literally paid for everything that day.

Best jewish day of my life. Shes super cute too.
She insisted on paying and didnt let me. Of course i acted kinda bummed but deep inside me i was so fucking happy i saved ike 70 bucks that day.
I wish all girls were like this

I guess shes kinda wealthy because she drove in my epic 6 series and asked me about an c63 amg shes interested in buying

God I love asian milkers.

Attached: 1487668279999.jpg (480x854, 84K)

You're on Jow Forums nigger
>implying everybody isn't underage b&
>implying implications

Attached: 4a3.jpg (1659x672, 183K)

SPEAK LIKE A HUMAN.

COULDN'T CARE LESS, BUT, "NORMAL MANNERS" IS NPC AS FUCK.

If you asked her out on a date, then you are expected to pay as the initiator. What you did was fine and correct imo. You asked her out, it didn't work for you, you paid the one time fee, and you were honest with her. Cut and dry.

> banging a 6/10.

What are you? Desperate?

>force women into jobs taking higher positions from younger men
>still want younger men to be breadwinners
Nope not anymore, beta tradcucks like you need to fuck off, you only make shit worse

>Speak like an adult
don't adult me dipshit. you are the man, you ask the woman out, you pay the bill. what do you even mean you were "not interested" ? having sex with her ? asking her father permission to wed ? I know you 4 minutes and I don't like your whining.

Split it. She'll respect you more.

But that's literally above average?

Those sweet fruits from Maghreb.

Its like game reviews

Good is only 8.7/10

Not in EU standards, burger.

>Deceptive pictures
Walk away immediately.

>it’s about my image
dude who cares?
You would have most likely not seen any person in that situation again in your entire lifetime

I lift 2-3 days a week. But yeah more is alway good. I don't know man I barely even feel like trying anymore.