Let's play a game

Quoting only 1 sentence each from this article, see how many buzzwords we can find. I think this article sets a record.
archive.is/wM3Rq

Attached: 20181216_133558.jpg (994x1354, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wM3Rq
jweekly.com/2011/02/18/bnai-mitzvah-o228/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its news speak. the goyim have a newspeak

>(((Leibovitch)))
Every time.

Oh, homework, cool.

I don't think I could fit all of them in 1 post due to Jow Forums's character limit per post so I thought it be a fun scavenger hunt of sorts.

It truly is uncanny

>"To me, as a woman of color in physics, von Abele’s public words cut deep."
Leibovitch is apparently a POC name. She elaborates further but I don't want to break my own "1 sentence" rule.

College Physics professor here.
I do not care about your skin color, genitals, pronouns, race, gender, political ideas or sexual preferences in my class.
I care about two things. Do you do the work and is a logical process shown in the work. I don't even care about the right answer that much, so long as your process makes sense.
Physics is one of the last meritocracies left in the scientific world. If I have to start grading based on skin color or gender, then I will start giving A's to the Chinese students I fail for cheating just so China can take over sooner and end this cancer.

Physics graduate student here.
Define exactly how it's a meritocracy.
Academia is political as fuck no matter the field.
I mean it's obviously more meritocratic than extremely obviously politically compromised meme fields like sociology but the process of peer review, paper/topic selection, approval, etc. is inherently political since you are dealing with people making decisions in hierarchical institutions with power differentials.

What part of "Though often privileged as a meritocracy, physics is as susceptible to intolerance, discrimination, and inequality as any other field." Do you bigots not understand?

>>break my own "1 sentence" rule
Autism.
Sentences can, with talent, be up in the range of 100 words.

Well excuse me for trying to make a fun thread you fucking faggot. I was under the impression sentences were complete once a punctuation mark was used and that article wasn't one long sentence.

>archive.is/wM3Rq
> as a woman of color in physics
>as a non-Black woman of color

What did she mean by this?

Her (((color))) is the blood of goyim slaves

Her (((color))) is the blood of goyim slave foreskin on her face

I had to check. Apparently this counts as "person of color".

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-151117_Chrome.jpg (956x1185, 581K)

Wait a damn minute, are kikes allowed to call themselves "people of color" now?
jweekly.com/2011/02/18/bnai-mitzvah-o228/

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-151359_Chrome.jpg (1060x1170, 271K)

She’s a Jewish hapa
What an ungodly abomination

> The link to the open letter from physics students was leaked to message boards popular with the alt-right, including Jow Forums. Consequently, an influx of vandalism on the document and hateful messages from anonymous users took place.
>open letter
>leaked

>These included placing the triple parentheses—a noted anti-Semitic symbol—around typically Jewish-sounding names on the document, including my own.
This has been happening for years and it still triggers them?

>triple parentheses—a noted anti-Semitic symbol
)))

Kikes are allowed to do whatever they want, did you forget that?

I thought they were (((fellow white people))).

This. From now on I'm looking at the religious affiliation of the writer before wasting time reading it. Kikes are automatic cancer.

But it’s a half kike or is there no such thing? By that, I mean 1 drop law

I know what it means, but it just seems incredible that after years of use it remains an effective psychological weapon. You'd think they'd get used to it, or at the very least learn that kvetching about it only draws attention to thee things they're kvetching about.

do half kikes get half the amount of gas twice or do they get double the amount so they die with more mercy?

meant for

>"White supremacy must be disentangled from physics, if physics is to ever stop being exclusionary. Action, discussions, and tangible change must be enacted not only by student groups like the Black Students' Organization and the Student Organization of Latinxs"
>we must stop being exclusionary
>these 2 groups whom exclude others based on race are good

Attached: images.jpg (219x230, 6K)

You're a kike if you practice judism or your mother is a jew. If your father is jewish but your mother is not, and you take your mothers religion, you are not jewish.