Why does Jow Forums not like this man? He IS your guy. All I see here when he is ever mentioned is that he is a kook...

Why does Jow Forums not like this man? He IS your guy. All I see here when he is ever mentioned is that he is a kook. Have you guys ever watch one full show? He seems reasonable and sane. I get it, sometimes he has his tantrums, but that's because seeing this world get raped in the ass and people get fucked over just pisses him off that much.

infowars.com/watch/?video=5c145a6bc550b30f72c6474e

Just watch one and tell me if you really think he is crazy. We should be supporting him. Not necessarily buying his stuff but putting him out their on social media in a positive light.

Attached: alex-jones-infowars.jpg (800x420, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtube.com/watch?v=FveoXmZ1CCo
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love alex jones. I just cant listen cause hes banned.

Mossad

The link I just gave you. Is his main site.

>He thinks there is good jews and bad jews.

Attached: 1484773336001.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Understand what jews did to the West

Jones is likely a good man

A few days ago on his show he even denounced them. He is def not Mossad. And if he were for what cause? To make Americans more patriotic? To remind Americans that they should learn how to grow food and to store ammunition for times to come?

>implying most of us don't love the based water filter mechant

He's a civnat, the worst kind of nat.

Kike shill

Roger stone is based

>roger stein
is a jew

Perhaps this attitude will change now that he knows doing that routine isn't doing him any good

How’s that petition getting him to the press looking?

I've seen his website. He's another evangelical Christian who also seems to believe in aliens and stuff. The only thing I agree with him on is the three letter agencies.

Attached: 170522193607-roger-stone-florida-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 50K)

Last time I checked it was only 60'000. Either his fanbase is really that small or most didn't know.

He's a Zionist shill and apologist.

Attached: shadowgovernment.jpg (831x517, 65K)

because this board is full of autistic, 90 iq, pseudo intellectual, white supremacist neo nazis that worship hitler 24/7, live in their moms basement, can't even recognize friend from foe and love spending every day of their pathetic joyless worthless lives talking shit on Jow Forums

>He seems reasonable and sane

"They are interdimensional vampires that feed on children´s energy, they are litral potbelly goblins that stink of sulfur.. BUY THIS WATER FILTER ITS FREE OF HORMONES SO YOUR KIDS WONT TURN GAY."

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

Typical libtard response. Nazi bla, bla bla... Racist, bla, bla bla.... Sorry faggot, the race card doesn't fly here...

Attached: FB_IMG_15435425334617776.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

allegories dude!

what race is this

>CHINA IS TAKING OVER AMERICA!!

Maybe he should ask China who they think runs the U.S.

Attached: Even the chinese know.png (1204x865, 669K)

He's great. ignore shills.

Just stating the fucking truth you overly paranoid fuck not everything is a fucking jewish conspiracy

needs a boost. over half way though

we love him tho.

you can still listen to his full daily show on youtube if you look up "alex jones" and use the search filters 20+ minutes long and uploaded within 24 hours

What the fuck are you doing here if you're not a kike?

Was he the pilot in hotshots

ppl call him a crank cause of the muh joos thing

Or go to infowars.com and keep giving his site traffic instead of Jewtube.

Jew, but that means nothing. Alex is real chill.

the right infights too much and cannot win

meanwhile the left successfully has muslims and lgbt working together

Wrong twice. Not an evangelist and has said he doesn't do aliens because they can't be proven.

just stating the reason most people on here don't like alex

How could you not like this guy? Even when he overexagerates it's amazing. His speeches fill me with more testosterone than anything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=FveoXmZ1CCo

But I do buy his stuff, it works and it's good. Just got some Bio-PCA and Bone shit. It's on sale too if anyone is interested.

I think he's entertaining but he's definitely controlled opposition. what controlled opposition does is scoop up those people disaffected with things, exposes them to some truth and tries to lead them to acceptable behavior. WTF ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY!!!!! LETS FIGHT GLOBALISM!!! but never mention the Jews who created it.

anybody who's an actual threat to this is murdered.
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc