Why is America's role in WW2 mocked?

I get that Hollywood makes it seem like America won the war single handedly, but, we played one of the most vital roles in the war.

Attached: pacific_flag_on_iwo.jpg (300x308, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
youtube.com/watch?v=q8vQvK8Sxow
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmm9OlNoIsc
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/how-japan-sunk-one-britains-most-powerful-warships-proved-19971
youtube.com/watch?v=PMRsQnZCCvg&bpctr=1544995571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything about the way the US teaches about WWII is perverse and downright wrong.

I dont even understand why its a problem that Hollywood movies focus on America. They are American made movies telling the stories of America. If other countries want to make their own movies that focus on their own soldiers, why can't they?

Because you were slaves to both international capital and Judaism.

The post ww2 era was a reprive for you, but now you're seeing the consequences of your actions playing out in real time.

>Why is America's role in WW2 mocked?
Understand the post-WW2 holohoax psyop and what jews did to the West

Attached: camps then now.jpg (942x750, 368K)

The only war that is ever depicted at morally valid and correct in Hollywood's eyes is ww2. That speaks volumes.

I was taught that we played a major role in Eastern Europe and were the major opposition to Japan in the Pacific. I've always known that the Soviets bled Germany dry in Europe.

>I was taught that we played a major role in Eastern Europe
What?

You have to realize from the American perspective it was probably the most morally justified war we have ever been in. Japan attacking Pearl Harbor is that reason.

>lend-lease
>millions of tons of weapons and supplies sent to the allies
>Normandy
>added the extra man power to let the allies be on the offensive

Do you actually think what the U.S. tells is wrong, yet what other participating countries say is right? You are outright fucking retarded. Holy fuck.

*western typo my bad

>yet what other participating countries say is right?
Did I say this? I don't think so.
>You are outright fucking retarded.
Because of your strawman argument?
>Holy fuck.
fag

But to be honest,you fucked up the Japs almost single handedly.

>Normandy
>Eastern Europe

Attached: ..jpg (225x225, 5K)

America was the most powerful force in WWII, Fought major wars in multiple theaters of operations. Pacific, North Africa, Southern Europe Central Europe. Fought major naval wars in both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. Took on two major powers at once. Conducted major and complex amphibious landing operations in both the Pacific and Atlantic.

Was the arsenal of democracy. Provided massive war material to USSR as well as ourselves and other allies.

On top of all this going on the US funded and developed the nuclear weapon,

America was the most impressive combatent of WWII no question about it.

>everything the U.S. teaches about WW2 is perverse and wrong
You are genuinely feigning ignorance about the example I put forth. You know exactly what I implied, which is that every country talks their country up in their history books, especially the ones who are on the winning side.
Stupid fucking nigger.

I said it was a typo senpai I meant western

We played a larger role in the Pacific and helped out the Brits and Soviets with our industrial base. It wasn't just the U.S. that won the war but we were important.

The Pacific war was brutal. Japs fighting to the death for small rocks in the ocean.

>You are genuinely feigning ignorance
I'm sincerely faking ignorance about what? What other countries perspectives did I discuss?
>You know exactly what I implied,
No, I don't. You're not very good at articulating your ideas.
>which is that every country talks their country up in their history books
I don't think so.
>especially the ones who are on the winning side
I think Poland lost the fuck out of WWII, but they write very highly of themselves.
>Stupid fucking nigger.
u mad?

Stop being disingenuous if you hate the U.S.
How about fucking back off home you H1b.

Poland writing highly of themselves is an example of every country talking themselves up in their history books

Nazi industry built by usa, so nothing u did matters. Why the great depression happened do you think? For the industrial equipment to go to Germany

Mainly by luck of carriers not being in pearl harbor and sheer midway luck

Good dog, fighting the Jewish wars. Your reward is to get your country blacked and turned into a third world shithole. Hope it was worth it my man!

You completely destroyed them,and it's not like they were easy adversaries (fucked up Russia and spread all over Asia like cancer that wouldn't leave). In land battle,on naval combat,on the war over resources and land,dropped two nukes and made them kneel down. Cucked their country permanently.

>imports millions of refugees
>calls us a third world shithole

True pottery

Kek, you do realise that Germany was fighting against that. Yeah we all will turn I to a shithole. But you will die knowing that your ancestors caused the destruction of the white race. We tried to defend it. How does it feel to be a nigger kike slave?

>Ignoring his point completely

Good Goy!

>if you hate the U.S.
Who said I hate the US? I said the way the US teaches WWII is perverse.
>every country talking themselves up in their history books
Do you think Germany talks themselves up in their history books? Or are you trying to say in the most round about way that the textbooks in Germany taught to schoolchildren aren't German?

>directly caused ww2
>caused the death of hundreds of millions of white people
>made nationalism taboo
>because of ww2 globalism became the primary ideology
>directly responsible for the way the world is today

>Normandy
Thanks for letting us take on the Elite SS panzer divisions in Caen while you fucked off South through the countryside. And dont even mention Cherbourg because you let the whole port get bombed to fuck and it wasn't until we captured Antwerp that that the Allies could resupply properly. Sorry you got raped on Omaha tho.

We tried to defend the death of the white race and European culture by killing millions of white Europeans and ushering in globalism. Germans are actually brain dead

Remember the six gorillion, goyim

I don't understand why that should be confusing. The enemy was Nazi Germany, a state committing actual genocide. Of course there won't really be any moral ambiguity in the overall narrative.

Kek! American education at its finest here folks. Time to laugh at the mutt!
Globalism was in full swing before World War 2! Globalism caused World War 2! Are you so naive and stupid to think the Jews got lucky and they didn’t plan everything? Only a few brave men saw through this and decided to fight a defensive war against the kikes.
However you, you decided to fight for the kikes. Your nation, history and future will be owned by the niggers and kikes and we will all rott away thanks to your actions.

You are just an uneducated kike slave. You are educated on kike lies. Before world war 2 the kikes were good boys. They dindu nuffin! Fuck off you kike nigger.

Autism the post

Retard the reply
Fuck off newfag. No one believes your kike lies

Wait, you're saying the bongs actually accomplished anything at Caen? Who knew?

The bongs did fuckall to take Antwerp, which was the entire problem with the offensive in the West. The bongs had one job, and failed, or rather, the Canadians failed, because here as well, the bongs did fuckall.

>Saves Australia from Japanese occupation in the guadalcanal campaign
>gets mocked

I swear the rest of the world is so ungrateful. Now that we're energy independent we really should withdraw into our own borders and let you fucks rot. You'll come crawling back begging for help after the next war as always of course.

I've never seen it locked in my life until this thread. Disgusting.

Go suck a nigger dick and cry to him about your hurt feelings snowflake

I am not going to sully myself by engaging with a kraut subhuman, so I have nothing to say but fuck off Ahmed.

Because you didn't really win the war in Europe, that was 100% the Soviet Union. On the western front, you were fighting divisions comprised of 16-year-old boys and old men that were already devastated from the east.

Attached: 20B3D81F-B9EB-4FC3-A1E4-F2CF49D0EA9A.jpg (2241x2569, 1.55M)

America should have fought Nazis AND Commies instead
FDR the-4-term-president-for-life was one of the the worst things happened to USA
The Patton was right
McCarthy was right

Attached: 1.jpg (1500x872, 118K)

Because you didn't really win the war in Europe like you pretend you did, that was 100% the Soviet Union. On the western front, you were fighting divisions comprised of 16-year-old boys and old men that were already devastated from the east.

USSR was just stronger, there's a reason that the plans for the allies to fight USSR were abandoned in 1945, they were just straight up stronger militarily:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

this

They invited themselves into a continent that does not belong to them, did not mind their own fucking business and unlike them we live with niggers, arabs, chinks, poos. We lost our nations because of these pro-communist cucks

DEATH TO AMERICA FOR THEIR BETRAYAL

Attached: fuck this gay earth.gif (450x234, 1000K)

Attached: A60D5A95-39BF-4462-823A-5919EA50B6B0.png (500x732, 165K)

Whiter than you, Muhammed.

Attached: 20181216_135129.jpg (3264x2448, 1.98M)

Shitty Shermans vs the best German armour is why Caen was a bastard to take. Not like our own tanks were any better though.

Nothing, just tell the fucking truth though, it's important when you're basing your peoples beliefs on these events that they're documented honestly.

Countries that fought more, harder and better than America:

>The United Kingdom
>The Soviet Union
>Germany
>Japan
>Fucking Italy!

The most impressive things of the american military machine in WWII were:

>The sheer size
>The sheer protection afforded by two Oceans

Go to the trash bin loser and take imperial japs with you.

Because we were the only one's not to get fucked up, we sustained practically no damage while everywhere else was in ruinous flames. My ancestor's were on the losing side killed by slavs, but I still don't want to see the U.S. pay the consequences in the future.

USSR was fighting right on their borders and in their own territory. US was waging wars across the World. Including doing strategic bombing. Fighting naval wars. USSR did none of that. They did human wave attacks and lost millions of people in a brutal attrition ground war.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8vQvK8Sxow
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmm9OlNoIsc
They destroyed japanese fleet that seriously steamrolled everything on its path.

It is true.

But America was not a big fighter on a per capita basis.
They did just better than France.

White people have pink nipples nigger kike faggot

Attached: 92C3EA36-47FD-426B-8388-CAC2B8AA2E4E.jpg (925x583, 175K)

>They did human wave attacks
Stop getting your history from Enemy at the Gates, there is very little evidence the soviets used human wave attacks in WW2 -- look up deep operation doctrine.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/how-japan-sunk-one-britains-most-powerful-warships-proved-19971
Japanese fleet a monster that kills Europe ships like nothing. Never don't underestimate japs.

youtube.com/watch?v=PMRsQnZCCvg&bpctr=1544995571
watch it. The (((americans))), the (((the british))), and essentially all the (((allies))) are jewish owned fucks

America did what was necessary for the future of themselves, but maybe not for the future well being of the world. If we had not intervened we would have surely fallen like the rest of the world in a matter of time.

America did what was necessary for the jew's future my friend

Attached: more jews.jpg (675x863, 114K)

Someone had to save the kikes

Attached: 49A0BAC1-738A-410A-82EE-AF843D4A77A6.png (1116x1276, 73K)

This world would look far better had the jews been truly defeated.

The Amerimutts are proud of their servitude to the kikes
They can’t be reasoned with
They are a slave race m. Conditioned to obey and serve Israel, their greatest ally
A race of people that has destroyed itself and all their brothers
This is their legacy

2 of my great uncles in the SS died on the eastern front. So me and my bloodline have no reason to apologize, don't classify all americans as mutts, or risk diminishing the ideology you held so close to your heart. I have no reason to apologize to you just because I live in the United States.

fucking kraut faggot

every fucking country in the world except for what like 2 or 3? serves the kikes. news flash hans gruber

WHAT ABOUT WHAT BRITAIN DID FOR THE JEWS FUTURE NOT LIKE THEY GAVE THEM ISRAEL

Poland did pretty good for a country that not only got royally fucked by Nazi Germany and the USSR at the same time, but also got fucked again by the USSR during the Warsaw Uprising.

But that was made possible thanks to you mutt

Are you an Amerimutt or a German? You can’t serve 2 masters

I don't serve any master. Never was a german, baltic blood. There may not be too many like me in the U.S. but in this instance, you're the one that's full of it.

>got fucked again by the USSR during the Warsaw Uprising.
Sigh. Those polack fuckers literally arranged the W. Uprising in a way that soviets would not know about it. So they could liberate the capital and get political capital in negotiations. They failed as usual and blame Russia for it for 75 years.
Meanwhile Romania, Bulgaria and Slovakia had high enough IQ to actually tell the the Red army that they plan an uprising and need help beforehand.

Attached: p013.jpg (1280x1812, 657K)

Imagine defending and identifying with the people that destroyed our homelands

Jews are laughing at the Amerimutts. It’s heavenly justice. That which you protected will destroy you.

I understand that you were born in a country that can be apart of heated conversations, we can't control those things. But we can choose the beliefs we take upon and imply our actions with them, I hope you support your great uncles, as they were the few great men this world had to offer

Oh trust me man, I know what Britain did for the jews, not only in ww2 but also ww1. I'm not just saying it was the Americans. The Americans did very little compared to France and Britain. The largest thing, i think, the Americans did in ww2, was give the USSR about 115 Billion dollars? (i apologize i forgot the exact amount of how much it would be worth in todays currency). As of now i just talk more about America in this topic since they are a more "newer" and powerful, power house owned by jews.

Say what!?

Attached: Amerimutts.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

If you watch the video I linked above, Poland was a huge dick to the Germans before ww2, somewhat justifying their invasion upon Poland. Besides that, I agree with your statement on how they did, especially after Soviet occupation.

Careful how you say that bud, you can't associate with 2 powers of the past and now be with none. I understand there's that saying about being alone or whatever. But when this is in your blood, you must pick a side.

You seem massively butthurt friend

Because everything you did you did it exclusively because a bunch of jews told you to do it. Leave all your ships at pearl harbour, theyll be safe there goys, send troops and equipment to the british, they need your help to stop the evil germans eating babies, vaporize 2 entire cities full of innocent jap goyim. You played an important role in ensuring the last hope of European nationalism is annihalated, along with the french and british you cucked yourself and sent your own sons to die for the creation of israel

Your mind has been warped by Jow Forums shitposting if you believe all that. Go outside.

kek, gee i wonder why.

Attached: jewojima.jpg (303x372, 16K)

>waited until 1944 to do actual fighting
>maneuvered to destroy british overseas empire
>profited massively from nazi scientist (muh moral high ground)
>dropped nukes for no reason whatsoever
>allies would have won without us anywa
>make hollywood we wuz ww2 kangz

You state in your original comment why you get mocked about it, because you stupid faggots won’t shut up telling everyone how you won the war single handedly. If Americans had any humility whatsoever the rest of the world wouldn’t see you as some clown shoe wearing retards that are easy to poke fun at.

>I get that Hollywood makes it seem like America won the war single handedly

You pretty much answered your own question there mate.
No Europeans seriously doubt that the USA played a massive role in WW2. It is the over-exaggeration of glory that is mocked, if at all.
Most Europeans are very grateful for the American help in WW2.

Attached: normandy landings map.png (1123x733, 63K)

Truth hurts faggot. Your soldiers died for nothing, cry some more for me, im typing with one hand now

Pretty much this. All the Allies have to thank America for is supplies during the war. The fighting was done mostly by the British and the Russians.

You fuck, America bullied Japan economically just like they do with Iran and Russia. Japan didn't attacked pearl harbour for the lulz.

Because we fought the wrong side

no the Japs were just ashamed of having tiny penises