SNL looks like Twilight Zone

Disturbing, eerie skit. Roll out numerous celebrities. Alec B's Trump impersonation beyond cringe- Weird, squinty faces and forced voice inflections which don't resemble Trump at all. Audience pretends it's all brilliant of course bc they're in a TV studio in the presence of famous poeple. Prop up Mueller (DeNiro) like a messiah yet he's presented zero evidence to the public. Lovable, harmless Democrat house negro front and center.

Is the public buying this?

Attached: grggeg.png (1221x834, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdQl7SxOHek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link- youtube.com/watch?v=AdQl7SxOHek

Actors generally suffer from mental illnesses and a deep need for external validation. For most of history they were treated in general society as being just below prostitutes in respect.

This. The fact that actors and musicians are worshipped as they are in modern western society shows how far we’ve fallen.

>putting musicians in the same category as actors
cringe and bluepilled

>Cold Open

Why do they insist on using this phrase? We get it. You can just say "Intro." What's the matter, "Intro" not unique enough?

Stop saying "Cold Open", it's not a common term before they chose to add it to their intros to give it some kind of flair, it's not going to be afterwords.

begins by making raciest accents and disrespecting Christianity at the start. The nice part is that people really do not find it funny anymore.

In other news, Trump is giant snowflake that lets TV hurt his fee fees.

Attached: thisjustin.jpg (600x397, 54K)

Musicians have been idolized forever

Emperor Akbar had a singer as one of the 9 jewels of his court alongside generals.

I was with a girl from india watching this on tv. She even saw through all this shit. It’s idiotic

It's an embarrassing show for elderly boomers. I can't fathom anyone under 50 giving a fuck about this thing.

typical ridiculing Mike Pence as a faggot because no one wants to be a faggot because it's something worthy of ridicule right guys? I'm progressive.

i immediately assume these people all have something in common. Pizzagate really ruined every movie.

Attached: WITCH.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

This shit isn't even funny. Do people watch it just because they hate trump?

Jesus, the left needs to take a break.

Agree
Vibration is magic

Imagine having a young Chevy Chase today, he would have dumped Ariana not the other way around.

The only funny person on SNL is Kenan Thompson.
But maybe I just have a soft spot for him because of All That.

1/10

Attached: 0_6kUfkhBrUyEqsBG2.jpg (899x1199, 185K)

Do u get it now?

Attached: 1531051482273.jpg (1296x730, 422K)

Do u get it now?!!?!

Attached: 1516814325691.png (992x1508, 1003K)

Fuck node.js.

I don't even think the public is watching this.
Pete Davidson's Ariana Grande shit has gotten more press than anything SNL has done in 15 years.

The left outlawed humor years ago

Attached: 1539729901534.jpg (2151x1516, 2.3M)

their show is crap but i gotta say deniro really does look like muller

Attached: 1518934372856.jpg (3765x2883, 3.78M)

Musicians are in an entirely different tier of respectability than actors. Most actors are soulless husks desperate for validation

I wonder what gitmo comedy will look like?

Attached: prison_camp_comedy.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I haven't watch that shit since Norm MacDonald left the show. How is it still even around, oh right, jews

>Stop saying "Cold Open", it's not a common term before they chose to add it

It was and is a common term in television

SNL hasn't been funny since maybe the 2000 election.
Their Bush v Gore mock debate was admittedly funny.

SNL is propaganda by every single definition. it's also not objectively funny at all anymore.

pic related is you

Attached: typical_CNN_viewer.jpg (500x600, 196K)

Totally. They have an actual skill, which they use to take (((money))) for undermining children's moral standards and common decency.

Democrats: use standard/common terminology.
Jow Forumstards: "Bunch of NPC cucks constantly repeating the same thing over and over! Think independently!"

Democrats: use distinctive/uncommon terminology.
Jow Forumstards: "Bunch of snowflakes trying to make themselves look special! Act normal!"

Sorry it's so hard and confusing for you to maintain consistency, sweetie. Maybe we can set up a government program to help deal with your early-onset dementia.

>Still making Trump skits

That gets a YIKES from me.

PBR, it's always PBR with those freaks
That's about the worst beer I have ever had the misfortune to drink

Checked.

t. actor

>being this butthurt over comedy
Wew lad....

this passes for humor and people actually laugh

Did you think it was funny?

Well not all musicians are doing that, there's a huge underground music scene in many cities. You'll find many individuals who are aware of the JQ and problems with the direction of society and hate the (((establishment))) and all it stands for

No

>the worst beer I have ever had the misfortune to drink
I agree, I have no idea how it became the cool beer of the left, I guess they just like consuming shit.

They we're always worshipped. It's an American tradition all the way back from Elvis. The fact that we no longer care about celebrities as much is what is really telling.

People who believe/pretend they are High IQ will buy it, yet.
Its like Rick and Morty. lol

I never did understand the attention and money we give to "stars".
What is their jib?
It is to entertain me. To make me happy. To give me pleasure. A janitor does the same.

>drinks pbr and micro brew ipas
>stickman tattoos
>sock on head
>face piercings
>fake eye glasses
>rides scooter to work
>waxes faggot mustache
>believes gender is a spectrum
>it was her turn
>two scoops

Attached: pacific-soy.jpg (300x675, 49K)

Left wing Jews write all the scripts. They are mad Trump is fulfilling prophecy (the sixth trumpet) which involves Israel being attacked by Iran.

>muh Mueller
these people are going to be so disappointed

It’s true. My friend majored in theatre and the students went on a class trip to Bali(actors like James Franco have done it) to visit a temple for a “workshop” that involved a Hindu ritual at a temple and described tripping on drugs they gave, seeing otherworldly shit and he abandoned Christianity when he was very devout before. He came back brainwashed as fuck. To anyone who is doubtful just google “ASU theatre Bali trip.” Sketchy as fuck