His mind has completely snapped

His mind has completely snapped.

Attached: owen benjamin standup.jpg (1920x960, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0SlNSLoIJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I try listening but he does seem off. I hate to call somebody crazy, and i wont in this case, but he seems off.

I don't know his routine well enough to know if he's trolling or really off his rocker. Does he think he's Andy Kaufman?

literally and entirely unironically who?

>what’s the rundown?

He's been declaring that we never went to the moon, and if you think we went to the moon you're a closeminded idiot.

He went from being part of the hollywood crowd to having all professional and personal relationships in that town end suddenly because he publicly spoke out against trans kids.

He thought his comedy career was over because he said the wrong thing and pissed off the (((people pulling the strings in the entertainment industry))).

My parents watched his video about the moon landing and laughed the whole time.
Yet when I say The Holocaust never happened they think I'm insane.

He misses his friend crowder and doesn't know what to do without his aid.

Gamers rise up

Attached: weed ganger 555.png (750x445, 557K)

I havent listened to Owen in a bit, how's he snapped?

youtube.com/watch?v=n0SlNSLoIJg

I think Crowder is gonna disavow him for being too redpilled.

I doubt the moon landing too. I’m not sure we could have manned moon mission with present day technology.

Jews took over the USA after they killed JFK.

Crowder will probably make fun of him and tell him he's wrong but they'll still be friends, unless Owen can't take it well.

He starts ranting about niggers and faggots. It was a good rant but I think he will get permabanned from jewtube, seems like he went off the rails

say cracker and nobody bats an eye
say THE N WORD and SOCIETY loses their BOTTOM TEXT

Attached: 1524808965511.jpg (734x734, 86K)

Suppose you're right, Owen won't ever touch Israel, the USS Liberty or anything that's overtly kosher so it's no threat to Crowder.

he can believe we never went to the moon but believeing jews are evil is too far fetched for him?

i remember him a month or two ago BEGINNING to talk about Jews, but not in a hateful way if you get me. How deep does the rabbit hole go, has he gone full retard and revealsed his true powerlevel, a full Emily Youcis

I don't think so. Not just cause they have a good relationship but because i think crowder still keeps in touch with "worse" people.

Crowder is owned by neoconservative Mark (((Levin))) and will never stray off the reservation. He's a goyim buffoon.

Attached: Tony Rodham.png (445x643, 443K)

Am I banned

He is really redpilled but also cant articulate it properly and if you dont already know what he is talking about he sounds like a mad man.

He has been doing quiet alot of coy jew naming lately.

welcome back user. behave yourself
this guy seems to be doing a bit
he is doing a good job acting just based on the latest shit he uploaded, but when a comedian does this, you have to assume it's a bit unless he's talking about jews directly. stand-up comedy fucking sucks