If I put bulletproof vests on a bunch of pitbulls guarding my property, the police tries to raid and gets mauled...

If I put bulletproof vests on a bunch of pitbulls guarding my property, the police tries to raid and gets mauled, is it a crime?

Attached: IMG_9305.jpg (283x169, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stevedalepetworld.com/blog/dog-attacks-exaggerated-particularly-when-it-comes-to-pit-bulls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, u raise pits with care. Malicious ideas like those are what makes pits so bad. They are naturally good.

If the police are raiding you, it might be the lesser crime

>They are naturally good.
this lie is the biggest crime of all

Get 405nm lasers it doesn't trigger the human blink reflex.

The force of the bullets hitting the vest will still probably fuck that dog up, why not spend that money on security cameras and traps?

Attached: pit-bulls-were-once-known-as-nanny-dogs-because-of-31337115.png (500x560, 144K)

>Doesn't cite source

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 7K)

Because traps are gay

I love my pitbull and she never but me and she's 14 years old

You need to go back. Reddit believes pit bulls are good but they are niggers. I hope one eats your baby, but face it you are probably a lonely roastie lol

umm, sweaty, it clearly says it's a FACT right there

Pitbulls only kill 14 people in America in an entire year.
Humans murder over 9000l(literally)
Even per capita pit bulls kill people a lot less frequently than people(even white people and especially niggers)

stevedalepetworld.com/blog/dog-attacks-exaggerated-particularly-when-it-comes-to-pit-bulls/

Attached: 1537371067688.jpg (1080x854, 66K)

>Humans
Can somebody tell him?

Attached: 1536947171697.jpg (958x960, 125K)

So pit bulls killed 254 people in 11 years while white people murder 4000 per year in America

Day ain't over.

Attached: 92z7929bxjw01.jpg (720x717, 35K)

>my pit would never
the last words every mauled baby has heard.
That dog is a feral nigger and need to be put down.

Even white people murder at a higher rate than pit bulls if you run the numbers. And you have to think of the fact that many pit bulls are owned by niggers. If pit bulls were only owned by whites their rates of killing could be lower.

Attached: 1532196362448.jpg (723x960, 133K)

Sounds like a good plan. I'd say get 6 of them for tactical advantage. Dig in some discreet dog pillboxes for them to lay in and train them for surprise attack. I'll help you do this if you pay me.

Valid point. Godspeed with your pitbull army OP

i had 1/2 pit for 8 years she never bit anyone even when other dogs try to bite her. i think this is a myth about pits desu I have personal experience with them.

Pit bulls are bred to be aggressive. Any time a dog is bred to have a prominent characteristic/behavior, it can come out at any time despite how you train/raise it. You can observe this in any dog breed even if they're not in a situation where those characteristics are utilized (e.g cattle dogs will try to herd even if they're not on a farm).

I'm sure pit bulls can be great dogs at times but t isn't that far off that to believe that because they were bred to be aggressive, you will witness it being aggressive at some point.

Attached: 1542489332420.png (492x503, 439K)

That’s what the original staffordshire bull terrier was called in England.
Not the Am-staff or the pitbull which were developed in America for its negro entertainment value.

Eh I'd say its poor training. And most of the time pits are trained as fighting dogs by niggers. If you put the time and effort into training an animal you will be surprised how much they can be taught. Most many people are lazy ducks who get pets as accessories than friends

There aren't 200 millions of pitbulls in the US though.

Traps are fully illegal, regretfully.

Kek. Do it.

They’ll probably just maul you so I actually encourage you to do this. Idiot

Pits are shit guarding dogs. Despite what retarded people here think, they are too people friendly and too small (no stopping power).

Should get some big Rottweilers, Boerboels, Caucasian ovcharka, etc.

Call it Pawscals wager:
You treat pitbulls as dangerous and whether or not theyre dangerous or safe, your baby is alive. But if they are dangerous and you dont treat them as dangerous your baby is dead

This. All they ever do is maul harmless toddlers.

kek