Please give me one good reason why I, as an Asian, should not support white genocide

Please give me one good reason why I, as an Asian, should not support white genocide.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x706, 89K)

Cause if you're living in the West, we're next on the chopping block you dirty chink.

I bet you're a jungle Asian-tier nigger.

>kot ID
I wish Jow Forums could see it

well israel is technically in asia...

Because it is only the current phase. You don't want to know what's next.

Do you really want China in charge? Lol

When whites are gone you won't be able to steal and copy inventions, so you'll revert back to insect niggers.

Bullshit, the world is ours if whites are eradicated.

Kek

because we give you humility, our mere presence reminds you that you are insects

BC we are like a white rhino now we deserve to be preserved and have boarders and countries this is not about domination in the world today we can all blow each other up with nukes

If you want a planet of collectivist Asian culture, I suppose you'd like that wouldn't you?

No thanks, I like muh freedom.

Affirmative action and all the other bullshit diversity things negatively affect Asians too

Without whites, there are no safety laws. The entire world would be one giant death trap

Attached: 1540440257812.webm (720x404, 653K)

Cause you'll be next

Attached: lelchinaman.jpg (100x100, 6K)

>Please give me one good reason why I, as an Asian, should not support white genocide.

because without whites you will be alone with all this shitskins

How's sucking Jewish dick working out for ya in California so far? Keep supporting white genocide, I wanna see you panfaces die with the rest of us.

This

Affirmative action and diversity are liberal bullshit that will never spread to the homeland. Who says I'm not a conservative (as most Asians are) just because I support white genocide?

read what i wrote

Lmao fucking chink insectoids

With time the Jew will bow to us.

Attached: 1497732460999.jpg (1139x1200, 146K)

Are you a Vietnamese, japanese or chinese? Then you should. Have your payback.
Are you a south korean, pinoy or thai? Then don't be an ungrateful brat. They helped you.

Because the attempt at white genocide will ultimately lead to the genocide of your people as well. Don't fuck with us.

Okay but then why are you using an American flag. Go back to your homeland faggot

Have fun with niggers then kek

>working in the rice fields wanting to kys
>working for Apple in factory wanting to kys

the jews will infiltrate your society next and ruin it as well.

Yeah lol right. Keep thinking that. I'm sure what's happening at the Ivy League schools isn't a prelude of what's coming for you down the line. Just because you want to be kikes doesn't mean they'll accept you as kikes.

You're better off going home because once America is destroyed Israel will partner with your country & try to repeat the process over again. Except your already so tribal it won't work, so you're at an advantage there but not here, here you're just another successful group that needs to be taken out.

You think East Asians aren't just as hopelessly enslaved by (((them)))?
No one is untouched by the Kali Yuga, my friend.

Same reason I don't want Asian genocide. Other than Europeans, yours are the only that have ever done anything worth while. We may be seperate sub-species but you aren't a burden from a bygone era that we, in our naive idealism, pretend are human instead of just another hairless hominid. While it's true that recently all you have done is copy, there was a time when you were actually contributing. And there is no denying you are industrious. If you can become like Japan, you may even contribute towards culture again. Once you emerge from your dark age, I will be happy to greet you as a separate but equal peer as we colonize the stars. Let's just stay separate.

Attached: BUILDTHEWALL.jpg (300x300, 33K)

You’re a tiny dicked chink with an insectoid mind set, nobody cares what you think because we only have to convince one of you fuckers and the rest will follow

>The soulless subhuman insectoid needs a reason not to support genocide
Imagine my shock

Kek you're a chink nobody cares if you support it or not.

This entirely

It's clear that the majority of whites will never think this way though, therefore the only solution for the Asian man is Asian domination.
t. probably supports the genocide of every non-white race

Who do you think is going to be next? You must be a nigger!

Attached: 1538528556480.jpg (482x549, 57K)

If they win and it happens you're next dumbass.

>post yfw the western civilization inevitably collapses and the asians are going to experience IRL the sci-fi trope of humanity building it's space-faring empire upon the rubble and thanks to the artifacts of long dead alien civilization
Tbqh, this cheers me up a little. When the west is gone, Asians will take our mantle and become the dominant culture of the planet. And it's even better that they will probably literally genocide other nonwhites, because unlike us, asians are not weighted down by things such as empathy or pity and realize that is objectivelly the only way to save humanity.

Attached: zkFLVWvJ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 42K)

We make tasty bagels.

because if you don't succeed in genociding us, we will for sure genocide you.

That is of course unless they first kys themselves in some retarded japanese-chinese nuclear war over who gets to rule the remains of the western world

Attached: 48.jpg (577x471, 61K)

One thing I really admire about Asians is that they mostly stick to their own kind.

>Bagels
A jewish food

based
this just means I should support it even more

>Please give me one good reason why I, as an Asian, should not support white genocide.
compare the color of your skin to the ones said to be wghite and you will know why

nice try kike, no Jow Forums using honorabu ally would say this, trying to instigate as always.

Then the only people they have to hate is you bruh

Attached: Laurence+Fishburne+Q5qv3vGsPfbm.jpg (360x240, 26K)

Your wrong we've adopted a lot from each others cultures and we integrate well, many whites loves Asians, the problem is when you act like niggers, its the same with Hispanics they are great until the start acting like niggers. Niggery is the major problem after the jew. We even the fellow whites that act like niggers. I think the majority of white americans accept Asians without an issues, together we can rule this planet and get our asses of of it and rule the stars as well.

Because after (((they))) are done eradicating whites in North America, Europe, Australia, etc with niggers, spics, and mudslimes, (((they))) are bound to come after the East Asians next. (((They))) are already pressuring the Japanese government to accept more rapefugee terrorists and (((they)) will be soon doing the same in China, Korea, etc. If we don't succeed the whole human race will be replaced with brown monkeys in less than 100 years.
Also redpill and probably blackpill: the Jew contolled USA ZOG government is pressuring North Korea to give up Isolationism against the corrupted jewish materialist society and to open their borders to accept a tidal wave of rapefugees to replace their populations.

Attached: 64cb65ae4f86f0574cb8a951182b94568c3ffd30439e49b098b2e700c3ccccb7.jpg (499x750, 180K)

You should.
The more nonwhite enemies whites have, the quicker we'll give up on multiculturalism/civic-nationalism and return to white supremacy.
"b-but look at this le based nonwhite" is one of the biggest roadblocks of a great white awakening, which every kike and cryptokike has used nonstop since the beginning.
>y-you'll be n-next so h-help us
Cucks.

Because you won't have any military technology to steal.

Great idea have 90% of the worlds population want to exterminate us......fuck off kike.

90% of the world's population are impoverished retards.
The only reason they're allowed to flood into our countries is because we were convinced they're our friends. When people realize they aren't, is when they wake up.
Go fuck off back to your Burning Man festival and sing Kumbaya, dumbass.

Attached: 1544901334223.jpg (2800x1964, 1.2M)

lol noone run to help these people that disappeared into a bottomless ditch, pure fuck em society.

Clearly a white supremacist stance will work against the majority, of course niggers, spics, and mudslimes are not our friends, but were surrounded by them the last thing we need is a giant fucking army of Asian hatred pointed at us. Burning man? right Chaim, I'm striving for survival and the enemy of my enemy can aid us then so be it. Fuck off to a gas chamber and take boyfriend Tim Wise with you.

>25,000,000 slaves in Asia
Just wait til the Niggers want reperayshuns and sheit.
Once they get entitled and start raping your precious wives you'll wish you had whites to help babysit

Also they were flooded into our country against our will bby a political party with an agenda, all of the immigration of brown skins were never voted on, but pushed on us in both america and europe. look it up the 1964 immigration act was supposed to never change the amerianc demographic and look. I bet your a state supporting cuck that thinks your government actually gives a shit about you.

There already is a giant army of Asian hatred pointing at us, you clueless faggot. You're really stupid enough to think China's hostility is just about the globalist kike antics of the West? If that were the case they'd be using their espionage and influence to attack Jewish hegemony, sponsor resistance, foster antisemitism and real nationalism. Instead they attack the West itself, trying to fundamentally weaken our strategic position, all while sitting back and laughing as we import millions upon millions of foreigners into our countries.
You dumb naive cunt.
The Hart Celler Act was passed by Congress. All of the representatives were voted for by Americans who were convinced by the Civil Rights Movement, and seeing those smart-speaking negroes wearing suits, that nonwhites were their friends.

Because youre living in a white country. Pack your shit and go the fuck home.

And no, Indians are not "Native Americans". America as a country was founded by Europeans. So get the fuck out of our country, gook.

China is just one nation, you think its a good idea to add the rest into that mix. I tell you what, go pick a fight with 9 people and tell me how Chuck Norris you were after. Dumb shit, instead of being a NAZI go and find a white woman that will actually fuck your ass make some children and teach them about the cause.

OP is probably a 5’6’” uber manlet. Nobody cares about his dumb and gay opinions IRL so he comes to this Alaskan Iditarod forum to larp as somebody whose opinion actually matters.

They already do want to exterminate us, retard.

Have you ever even been to Asia before? Any country? They are not our allies.

This.

They wouldnt be shit without us and our suicidal, self destructive (((trade deals))). We can just as easily eradicate them as quickly as we built them up.

Whites do NOT need any "allies" (whatever the fuck that means anyways, real life is not a fucking RPG video game).

The rest isn't relevant, dumb cunt; Except as tools for civic-nationalists to curtail any kind of domestic racial policy.
OHH NO a few mentally ill Thai faggots and half-starved Vietnamese are mad because we don't want to let them in our country, what a devastating threat to our survival.

As another Asian, why TF would you want the only other race intellectually equal to us to go extinct...

You will be next.

Because your next gook. It's already happening. Look how difficult it is for an Asian to get into a top university compared to a black

Because whites are the buffer between you and niggers. And Jews.

Because it doesn't have to be this way. We've had our differences but we could ally and colonise the stars.

By all means, openly support white genocide. Shout it from the rooftops. Take out ads and print up flyers. Please.

Attached: 1544699642881.png (766x263, 37K)

Exactly why he said it, Asians are the next white people so once you take it they'll come for you by default. You want to support brown 3rd worlders go ahead but remember Asians are the highest paid in white society and South Africa is literally chimping out killing whites. White people at least understand the value of smart Asian allies.

Whites are the only humans worth a damn

You faggots can’t invent anything and live off our inventions

Who you support is pretty irrelevant since the USA is ruled by Jews for the benefit of niggers

Lol you stupid fuck you can't even read.

Because whites invented the most of stuff you enjoy, and if you are a smart asian, you know that they're gonna deliver you more.
If you liisten only to your asian music, for example, you're not better than some useless turk.

Attached: 1532731570292.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

that's why the majority of whites need to be purged

>Hahah, I was only joking

Attached: 1523941585707.png (476x476, 252K)

you're a good guy, bro, we should definitely ally with one another. some east asians are pieces of shits and project their insanity on whites

t. east asian

I cant. Were fucked already. Exterminate us and obviously the jews too since theyre the cause of it all

You are In America? You can slit your slanty eyed throat you ungrateful cocksucker, you see I lived in Hawaii as a kid and I fucking hate gooks and nips and chinks and flips...

India, you will inherit Europe after the collapse

Because whites are doing you the biggest favor of all, we are baby sitting the niggers.
While all the asians sit on their side of the world alone without shitskins.
White people are face tanking shitskins 24/7 while the chinks just sit in their corner and hyperscale to late game with their population/economy/tech and not having to spend 40% of their budget on feeding niggers

Read my previous post you fucking kike.

>y-you guys are gonna die too

but white genocide isn't real

You will have to live in societies that arent influenced by us. Remember what it was like before we fixed you?

Thats a far cry from asking to team up, isn't it retard? Stop projecting. Now suck my dick so I can project into your face.

>k-keep supporting our genocide so we can die together

Most Asians hate each other.

Your next.

Projection.

Read my post.

Attached: 1535611424146.jpg (621x502, 47K)

No. Start sucking.

>I made myself look retarded but at least being a raging faggot distracts from it

No one is coming for whites at the moment, its white themselves that are on their own will importing truckfuckloadtons of browns and blacks into their countries.

I don't think asians will do this type of retarded shit if they get to be #1. At least not until they start becoming decadent like whites are atm.

You'll lose a very wealthy customer and barrier from all the coming hordes of migrants.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (382x285, 140K)

Since you seem to be completely socially unaware, after us, you're next. They are already excluding you at Harvard and other prestigious universities. They riot and burn down your stores. They will come for you once the gaijin is no longer a problem. Like whites, you do too well, perform well in western civilizations, and raise your children in dual households with father and mother.

My yellow friend, this isn't so much about race as it is taking out those doing well for themselves, without government assistance and control. You will hang directly after we hang. If you can't see it anyway happening, you are helpless.