Has pol taken the Varg-pill?

>Buy land in the country
>Live a simple life
>Permaculture
>Reject Abrahamic religions
>Arm yourself
>Have at least 6 white children
>Raise them Pagan

Reminder that Varg-pill is the only pill that will ensure the survival of the White race. 14/88!

Attached: 1544852990672.png (851x437, 524K)

Reminder that Varg is a Nigger Kike and anyone who watches him or follows him, are also Nigger Kikes.

Yes. I have completely given up on everything and retreated into the woods to larp as a stone age WARRIRAWRRR. Based varg

That's easy for him because he makes money off music and role playing games

Reminder that Varg's wife is an autistic methhead and that they live on welfare.

>>Permaculture
One of the shittiest implementations thereof I've ever seen but sure.

>children turns into massive fucking loser addicts
its going to happen, just watch

Fuck this gypsy cunt and his spawn. I heard his wife has black blood and is downs

The shills are already out in force, what is it about Varg, out of all e-celebs, that triggers them so much?

Reminder that Varg does not "live off welfare", he even showed part of his income in a video, and that his wife is of French noble stock and actually grew up in a castle...

Attached: shills.png (1792x644, 1.68M)

And OP please stop making these threads without a theme, it does sound almost like shilling from your part.

Attached: the shills.png (1278x808, 263K)

t. triggered vargshill

Nice meme. Saved!

Attached: 7a3d8933f8d41799b2af926b149c4ce3.jpg (640x640, 117K)

Seething.

Attached: tumblr_pguerz2pyV1x1wkhuo1_500.png (500x412, 368K)

It's really sad what happened to Sweden. First they swallow Semitic poison christianity and then they force it on Finns. Now they are trying to force christian degenaracy on all of Europe.

Attached: christian conservatism.png (539x1080, 473K)

Says the Jewish nigger

Attached: doos-vault.jpg (1074x800, 286K)

>burn historic buildings down
>murder your friend in cold blood with a knife
>welfare leech
>manlet

Varg is a faggot

Varg is one step short like many. His denunciation of all others stops him from reaching top kino levels. It is like one note on the piano saying 'I am the only true note'.
Religion is, at the end of the day, subjective. It's is not objectively measurable. However, as the monster in the closet is real to a child and has ultimate power, so does ones religion.
By denouncing others in a subjective activity is self defeating because you cannot do it without calling yourself into question in a truly logical level. This creates a cognitive dissonance within the mind whether you are concious of it or not.

>You can say it is 30°c and we can look at a thermometer and agree or disagree together but not seperately
>I can say it is cold, YouCan say it's hot so we disagree but we are still both be equally correct
>To say it is not cold automatically disproves your assertion that it's hot

This is bad for him and his followers and will stop them from ascending.

Buddha said that many have came before and many come again with the same message but in a different toungue.

Objective (inward/implosion) truths unify

Subjective (outward/explosion) truths divde

Live whatever life you wish, hurting others and denouncing others is only hurting and denouncing yourself.

A life in resonance with God however will give the gift many have sought.

Take that which is given freely and give freely that which it takes.

Other than that he's a decent lad with interesting views.

>burns temples of an alien religion built over the desecrated graves of your ancestors
>kill a half-sami, homossexual commie who wasn't his friend
>doesn't live off welfare, because he makes too much money to apply
>6'0 tall

But people will still try to shill against Varg...

Varg doesn't "denounce all other" religions, but point at the commonalities between them. He denounces the judeo-christian and abrahamic agenda, and stands for what is trully our own - the European tradition.

Christianity is a EUROPEAN RELIGION
Do you faggots not understand the history of the religion? It started in Roman occupied lands
Also I dont see pagan Euripe ruling the known world either
Odin also drank dead mens seamen for vitality what a faggot lol

Pagan Europe ruled half of the known world, and as far as India with Alexander. Pagan Romans held the middle-east while christians lost it to arabs.

Christianity was started by jews, have their prophets, scripture and songs (psalms) from the jewish traditions. It is an abrahamic jewish-offset religion.

The claim that "Odin drank semen" is a bogus construction of a jewish psychoanalist. The same could be said about christian groups:

>"Epiphanius of Salamis records that The Greater Questions of Mary contained an episode in which Jesus took Mary Magdalene up to the top of a mountain, where he pulled a woman out of his side and engaged in sexual intercourse with her. Then, upon ejaculating, Jesus drank his own semen and told Mary, "Thus we must do, that we may live." Upon hearing this, Mary instantly fainted, to which Jesus responded by helping her up and telling her, "O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?"

Attached: 1520337029421.png (1920x668, 729K)

>attempts to change subject
destroyed

just like the future of vargs children

Attached: 1540755995054.png (330x319, 178K)

>a Semitic religion started in a desert outside the continent of Europe is European

Yikes

Attached: 1538527014307.png (752x558, 566K)

>a passage written when foreigners were rare, usually on a journey, and help was voluntarily given rather than extracted by the state under threat of force
yeah I'm sure this passage applies directly to the modern political situation

Good thing about not being a Christcuck is that I don't have to follow some faggy book or make excuses for why 'this passage doens't apply here"

Attached: 1538526973452.jpg (395x395, 58K)

Tradition is subjective

How so? There is definitely a core of them that are common to others in the same people.

Tradition doesn't transcend time

20cm on a ruler does

Organic matter, genetics, trees, doesn't transcend times. Is there no objectivity upon it?

>Reminder that Varg does not "live off welfare", he even showed part of his income in a video, and that his wife is of French noble stock and actually grew up in a castle

I think I read that comment for more than 10 times. I guess you have nothing to do better just to deffend on internet your old man.

As a christian Im not against Varg, most of the time I dont care but you lickassers are really cringe and embarrasing with your interne larping.

You read over 10 threads about Varg and complain about people obsessing about him? I copied it from elsewhere, retard.

The real cringe is the people who never fail to deliver butthurt every time Varg is mentioned...

They degrade on a linear path and are changed by measurable forces.

Tradition is an idea that exists in the concious.

A monkey can observe DNA in a microscope however it cannot observe the full meaning of 'odin'.

I am not saying the subjective doesn't exist, I am saying that mixing it with objective is self defeating due to its reflective nature.

As I said; if you say 'what is 20°c' someone might ask you for a calibrated thermometer. If you ask them what is European culture you will get a thousand answers. All correct. Including yours.

But varg will disagree with mine and by logical objective observation, his own.

Is that a thinly-veiled "MUH DIK" comment?

both transcend time or neither do.
20cm on a ruler has no meaning to a nigger.
wrong
Everything you see is a product of your civilization.
The way you see shapes, the shapes you see, the way you put together and categorize particular objects into a greater meta-objects which are still physical but less particular, the colors you see, the quantifications you make, these are all products of your civilization..
By civilization I mean the spiritual-philosophical culture that has dominated the world for the past 1,000 years.

Yeah I like beholding at your comments and how much you act butthurts, both sides actually, cringe and larppiled . As I said I dont care, I have my own way.

>The real cringe is the people who never fail to deliver butthurt every time Varg is mentioned...

Welcome on Jow Forums , if you are offended, go back to tumbler.

>They degrade on a linear path and are changed by measurable forces.

But doesn't the same apply to "traditions" and the essence behind them? There are definitely some essential elements that make the european tradition and religion, that differs from that of elsewhere. The moment they are not followed, we are not with "european religions" any more.

To claim that everything that takes place here is "the culture" is not entirely correct. There is a distinction between that and real tradition.

But anyway, it's not that important let's not bump the thread.

Not meant to be, but that's not that hard a conclusion to come to. You must have played where's willy when you were young.
Well spotted user.

> Tips fedora

>show flag
>happy hanukkah
Pagans are exactly the same as those who hide their flags: cryptojews shilling for Israel.
Tell Rabbi Goldenshecklestien Jow Forums says hi

Attached: 0D9D18BD-301B-452B-B6D9-37B68DC724D5.jpg (960x960, 66K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (512x588, 45K)

So no other civilizations have an influence on you when you are young, just your own?

Don't strawman me jew worshiping faggot.

Attached: 1544490470208.jpg (800x800, 165K)

I would find a picture of a really nice top quality projector with all the best and newest projection features for the clearest projection experience but I'm too lazy.

>US is the country in the world with the highest amount of jews

But christians are the "true jews", amirite?

Land is so fucking expensive here

>Buy land in the country
>Live a simple life
>Permaculture
>Arm yourself
>Have at least 6 white children

Varg is not the creator of these values, so I dont know why you call them Varg-pill.

KKK members have their own teritory in US and they are doing all these things since the foundation of the klan, yeah the only difference is that KKK is christian.

Also there are severals far-rights communities which are improving all of these things you green texted from a long time ago, before Varg's channel, oh and yes they are christians.

In my country the most based orthodox priests are doing same, so I dont know why is it a Varg-pill. The only different aspect is just politheism, which also Varg did not invented, he just promote it and it's a big difference.

Blood and soil ideology is a bit more complex than that.

>yeah the only difference is that KKK is christian.

and Masonic...

>before Varg's channel, oh and yes they are christians.

Varg doesn't claim this is a "Varg pill", but this relates to paganism too, many pagans have been doing it, look at Walther Darré and others.

>and Masonic...

It's a well know fact that elites members of KKK infiltrate in high organizations, in republican and also democratic party, they still follow their agenda as infiltrate members, that's their way to gain power, of course they are still a minority anywhere they go.

>Varg doesn't claim this is a "Varg pill"

He doesent, but his subscriebers do, and this is cringe.

Only the OP, and people trying to meme/shill. Don't take this so seriously.