Germanic Pagan Redpill

Unlike christianity which promotes christian-globalism, assimilation & race mixing. Our true European Pagan religions have written laws condemning race mixing as well as homosexuality & other christian degenaracy. Remember a nigger cannot be a Germanic/slavic or a celtic Pagan. Paganism is a blood & soil religion.

Tacitus Germania on Pagan German Morals:

>Germanic Pagans are racially pure and healthy
In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men & women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

>Germanic Pagans do not racemix
Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

>Germanic Pagans reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried & concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

Attached: 1538916346792.jpg (480x477, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
archive.is/fivgE
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ
archive.is/wIAEG
youtu.be/0LLJQb3RAlo
youtu.be/S2j--V24NWw
archive.is/L86Fx
episkopat.pl/the-message-of-churches-in-poland-on-the-refugee-crisis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Germanic Pagans hold marriage sacred, abortion is criminal
He also records (Ch. 19, “Sanctity of marriage”) that adultery is detested and very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shaved of her hair and exiled by the community regardless of her beauty. To limit childbearing or to kill children (abortion) is considered criminal. “In Germany good morals (customs) are worth more than good laws.”

>Germanic Pagans Practiced monogamy
Tacitus says (Ch. 18) that the Germans are content with one wife, except for a few political marriages.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
archive.is/fivgE

amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ
archive.is/wIAEG

Germanic Paganism is the most preserved European Paganism today. Who can be Germanic Pagan? Germans, Nords, Anglo-Saxons, French people. Any Pure European with known Germanic heritage can be Germanic Pagan. This includes some Spaniards and northern Italians. A nigger cannot be Germanic Pagan even if he/she is mixed and has Germanic heritage. You have to be 100% European. Because all Europeans once worshiped Óðinn with different names, voodoo niggers didn't they are a different people from a different continent. They are alien to European spirituality. Unlike Abrahamic mind viruses, Germanic Paganism doesn't seek converts. It is a blood and soil religion. It is a religion of the white man. It's in your blood.

Attached: 1514348354250.jpg (1000x1000, 208K)

Germanic Pagans: Punishment for homosexuality is death by suffocation
>hurr durr pagans were gay because muh chosen jew David Greenberg said so... only after they started bending their knees to rabbi Yeshua bar yosef they turned gays and lesbianism in..

In.. To priests and nuns giving them unlimited access to little children. Pagans Killed homosexuals and deserters. Were tribal and opposed Mixing. Supported monogamy. Limiting child bearing was seen as evil and adulterers got their head shaved.
youtu.be/0LLJQb3RAlo

Christian Germans - Made homosexuals into priests and nuns giving them unlimited access to little children. The leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) Angela Merkel brought in the biggest number of Christian Africans into Germany.

Attached: Angela Merkel Qoute - Daughter of a christian priest and the leader of Christian Democratic Union.jp (807x380, 31K)

Also friendly reminder that Jews fear the rise of Paganism and end of christcuckery

Attached: 1540765037616.jpg (905x787, 238K)

Do you ever get tired of larping

> i will just say that he is larping that'll show him
Get the fuck outta here jew

Attached: 1538910150785.jpg (909x724, 280K)

Don't you get tired of making this thread memeglaggot?

((Germanic paganism))

Attached: 1542408740145m.jpg (622x1024, 119K)

The difference is that viking were doing that for war
Niggers are doing that for the pleasure of destruction

No they just want to steal expensive shit

Niggers should be exterminated along with our ((president)) !

> degenerate christcuck europeans being conquered by other strong Pagan Europeans is the same as Jews using niggers as a tool to Genocide the White race
You should be thanking Germany for getting rid of Jews in your country faggot. Without Nazis your country would probably be the most degenerate commie shit hole in all of Europe. You thanked Germans back by killing civilians and now you are trying to derail this pro European thread? Get the fuck outta here jew lover.

Paganism is growing in Poland thank Óðinn for that!
youtu.be/S2j--V24NWw [Open]

Christcucks in Poland want more shitskin Christian immigrants.
archive.is/L86Fx
episkopat.pl/the-message-of-churches-in-poland-on-the-refugee-crisis/

Attached: doos-vault.jpg (1074x800, 286K)

Hate to inform you this but your attempts at d&c is failed. Now fuck off.

Attached: 1530991366929.png (1000x967, 222K)

Attached: 1544499697611.png (1300x600, 240K)

Holy kek i see that you are triggered af. First and for most, i'm not Christian and i'm very glad that Poland is returning to its former and native faith. But you judge things too quicly. Most of Polish Rodnovery are leftists and marxists, only small %, including me, holds nationalistic worldview. I dont give a shit about muhh joos, becouse so called Germanic race was always biggest danger to existance of Polish and Slavic people in general. You financed alongside ((them)) revolution in Russia and you still try to destroy Europe (multiculturalism) . I have nothing against germans, i like Germanic culture and customs but you always were and are biggest danger to Poland, and sadly that doesnt seem to change any soon

Pagans and Jews actually got on quite well. The Jews were the first to openly weep at news of the death of Caesar and even Julian - the last pagan emperor - wrote against the Christians whilst speaking well of the Jews. Basically, in the ancient world, if the religion was sufficiently archaic, it was treated with respect. It was really only mystery cults and Christianity that initially caused friction.

Pagans literally destroyed the jewish temple in Jerusalem and enslaved millions of jews...

(((they’re))) afraid

Attached: 80609EBD-0D1E-469C-BF91-C9DAE3DFAE75.gif (335x230, 2.81M)

Not a problem here !

>Pagans literally destroyed the jewish temple
Pagans destroyed a lot of temples and cities (mostly belonging to other pagans). The destruction of the temple was a power play by the Romans. And, seeing as Hadrian embraced the likes of Josephus, he doesn't appear to have harbored any personal resentment of the Jews.

Killing and enslaving millions of jews, destroying their temple and organized religion and even renaming their capital with a pagan name and banning them from entering it... was clearly just a "powerplay".

Unlike the christians, who never fought each other...

>Killing and enslaving millions of jews, destroying their temple and organized religion and even renaming their capital with a pagan name and banning them from entering it... was clearly just a "powerplay".
Yes: decimation, slavery and alteration of the enemy's nomenclature were all standard fair in the ancient world. No-one would be stupid enough to claim that Alexander was anti-Egyptian because he conquered Egypt and diverted its power to a city named after himself.
>unlike Christians
We're not discussing Christianity.

Nobody IS claiming the romans were anti-semitic for doing that. You were the one claiming they "got along very well", that was not the case.

In fact, they got along better after christianization, when judaism was the only parallel religion tolerated in the empire.

>Nobody IS claiming the romans were anti-semitic
Your original post implied that paganism would surely lead to Europeans killing Jews. The Romans were widespread, European and pagan - so naturally I used them as an example of how paganism actually allowed for a variety of faiths, and pagans "got on well" with the Jews in the sense that they could tolerate one another and continued to interact and trade with one another without initiating genocide (for the most part). There is nothing in the practice of ancient paganism which guarantees anti-antisemitism (which is what your meme image was implying).

Not really what I said, I was, again, replying to the perceived idea that you said paganism entailed them getting along with jews. That was not the case.

What would guarantee some "anti-semitism" in mdoern paganism is the complete rejection and absence of jewish elements upon it, faced with an overwhelmingly judaized society and religion.

>Not really what I said
The initial jpg was pretty clear. Now you're just tying yourself in knots.
>mdoern paganism
I thought paganism was all about trying to retain the initial spirit of your ancestors rather than imposing new age junk (of which antisemitism is ironically an early feature). The vast majority of your ancestors got on with the Jews, even as Pagans. Ergo there is nothing in Paganism itself that demands antisemitism, which makes your image bullshit. If there is nothing in the essential spirit of the thing itself that calls for the death of Jews, and you have no way of knowing how paganism will develop in the modern era (which you don't), then you have no argument.

>pagans and jews got along actually quite well
>pagans destroy the jewish temple

That was the sum of the initial conversation, don't try to play "word games" upon it.

>modern paganism

As in paganism in a christianized society... That is what I said. In essence, though, only the fact the jews are extremely dishonorable and demonic enemies would make for a call for anti-semitism, because pagan traditions didn't have to concern themselves with jews in the past - they didn't live with jews, a foreign middle eastern people.

>That was the sum of the initial conversation
I was clearly referring to the image you posted that sparked the conversation in the first place. As for the temple, we've covered that. There was nothing especially hateful in it.
>As in paganism in a christianized society... That is what I said.
You have no idea what this would look like, meaning we have to return to the essence of the thing, and there is nothing in paganism that intrinsically calls for antisemitism. (quite the opposite in fact).
>jews are extremely dishonorable and demonic enemies
Sweeping assertion. Not an argument. Nothing to do with Paganism.
>they didn't live with jews
This is just you being historically illiterate. The Persians, Scythians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Egyptians and Romans all lived alongside Jews. The Vikings also traded with them.

>conflating righteous plunder with petty robbery
Simple minded low testosterone cunt

Attached: IMG_2033.png (447x678, 403K)

Holy kek

The difference is our plunder was thousands of years ago and we've evolved and created laws, social contracts and systems.
The fact the picture of niggers is recent speaks for itself. They haven't and will never learn.

> was clearly referring to the image you posted that sparked the conversation in the first place.

I didn't post that image.

>You have no idea what this would look like

How so? I'm just stating on paganism after society has been christianized would mean the rejection of things jewish, because it would reject even christianity as so.

>Sweeping assertion. Not an argument. Nothing to do with Paganism.

And I said this isn't entirely related, but there is nothing in any non-jewish religion that calls you to accept all of the subversive jewish actions and "go along with it".

>This is just you being historically illiterate.

They eventually lived with jews, when they conquered them, but they initially didn't, when their religions developed. People like Germanics and Celts never came to live with jews.

Oh my god so did christians. Why does everyone hate jews?! We should be giving them protection not continuing their persecution!

Christians didn't sack the jewish temple, the jewish temple was already destroyed when christianity took over.

1000 loves, kek just like berlin 1945

Pagan larping. Tell you what you, once find a nice girl to sacrifice on a yew tree then call me

Show your flag pajeet, calling your pantheon by Nordic names isn’t going to work

Attached: 1528330920776.jpg (519x960, 75K)

>Julius Caesar formulated a policy of allowing Jews to follow their traditional religious practices, a policy which was followed, and extended, by Augustus, first emperor of Rome, reigned 27 BC - 14 AD. This gave Judaism the status of a religio licita (permitted religion) throughout the Empire.

OH NO NO NO NO

race-mixing = healthier genetics

read actual biology

it not a pagan. it is jews trying to undermine christianity. Paganism is extinct, never to return. jews fear christianity because we defeat them in the end and destroy their global government.

>I didn't post that image.
Quite right. But you implicitly defended it, so the point still stands.
>would mean the rejection of things jewish
This does not inherently result in antisemitism. You can reject or move past an ideology without conflict.
>And I said this isn't entirely related, but there is nothing in any non-jewish religion that calls you to accept all of the subversive jewish actions and "go along with it".
See above.
>They eventually lived with jews, when they conquered them, but they initially didn't, when their religions developed.
Now you're moving the goal posts. You're initial claim was, "they didn't live with jews."

"pure"

Attached: tmg-article_tall[1].jpg (500x375, 101K)

>The words sicut Judaeis ("and thus to the Jews") were first used by Pope Gregory I (590-604) in a letter addressed to the Bishop of Naples. Even then the Pope emphasized that Jews were entitled to "enjoy their lawful liberty.

> result of a thousand loves

or a thousand rapes....

>Quite right. But you implicitly defended it, so the point still stands.

I didn't even see that image.

>This does not inherently result in antisemitism. You can reject or move past an ideology without conflict.

Not in our current society with jews pushing things, but again, this is only slightly related.

>Now you're moving the goal posts. You're initial claim was, "they didn't live with jews."

But I always meant that these religions were not ellaborated by people who lived and had to concern themselves with "jews".

Great now that we've proven both Christians and Pagans have abused and pampered the jews could we get off the Pagan vs Christian game?

>with jews pushing things
>"jews"
You desire to see the Jews as a monolith and yet there is faction. You have only to look at the current business between Soros and Netanyahu over Soros' demand that Israel start accepting a load of immigrants. Paganism, if indeed it does genuinely reoccur, will not necessarily judge the Jews in the way that you think.

>blood and soil religion
show your flag

>blood and soil religion
All religions are initially concerned with blood and soil, including Judaism (hence the initial syncretism).

(((you)))
yeah, how dare someone looks to follow their own ancestors and the calling of the Gods and Goddesses of their own blood! everyone should be following a desert manual made by semites over in the middle east and fight with each other over denominational differences and build churches over the temples and shrines and trees which honor our Gods and Goddesses so that we can all honor the god of the jews and call everyone who disagrees with worshiping this tribal god a kike larper! You see, we are not larping at all, we are the One True Believers of Real Faith Anywhere™. It's everyone else who doesn't believe our stories that is the real larper.

Remember, We Wuz Izraelites and we are the True Jews and we are destined to build Jerusalem as the jewish scriptures say which promised a Savior but which we also built upon with a new covenant so now that changes everything because lol even tho we have the same ten commandments and worship on the Sabbath and pay tithe and listen to a herald of a jewish tribal god and even though nearly all of the books of our bible were written by jews and even though we have a son of this god who he inserted into the womb of a "virgin" and later on this tribal god killed his own son just to please himself in order to cancel out the profane wrong-doing of the first people that ate some fruit over a thousand years ago and so now all people, even though it's been a few thousand years after the death of this son of this god, everyone can become saved from the state of wickedness that came from eating a piece of bad fruit cast upon everyone by opening the doors in their hearts to this guy who was killed over millennia ago because of the wrong actions of people from aeons ago.

Hail all sons of Abraham.

Attached: 144512054156410.jpg (875x789, 507K)

What a load of shit....