The Thulean Pill

>"Christianity is the greatest trick the Jews have ever played."

When did you take the Thulean pill? When will we purge Jow Forums of (((them)))?

Attached: Sage Vikernes Burns Down An Abrahamic Structure.jpg (800x800, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
wowhead.com/npc=24517/varg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Blank+_2da5f22c838b8cd9085c22af74c302de.jpg (500x376, 97K)

Stop ignoring the Vargpill

Based and Vargpilled

Attached: varg.png (300x225, 93K)

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Will you all fuck off with your pills already?

The Teutonic order aside, Christianity took the better half of a millennium to fully spread across Europe, a far cry from the Islamic blitzkrieg. Varg sees what he wants to see in Christianity, but he has no evidence to support his claims. Christianity was popular because it was one of the few truly organised religions of its time, and one of the only to offer a heaven and salvation to potentially anyone. There's a reason early Christians were so enraptured with the idea of salvation and a life after death; these ideas were not only enticing, they were somewhat novel. Prior to Christianity, the Greek concept of Hades only promised a slow dissolution of one's identity in a place of darkness, and the Celtic conception of what came after death wasn't much different. Christianity really was seen as good news in this respect. Couple this with the early Church's strong bent towards forming institutions and spreading the word through intellectual discourse, and it isn't hard to see why Christianity succeeded where paganism didn't. Imperial support mattered, yes, but Constantine and his successors weren't decimating half of Europe with secret Christian death squads. Varg just wants this to be the case because, as a pseduo Nietzschean, for him to accept Paganism's intellectual defeat would mean he would have to abandon it in favour of the stronger intellectual force, and he's too set in his ways to do that.

>A literal man baby murderer

Friendly reminder : It is self defense when you go out of your way to confront the person who was threatening you, no matter how much you claim it is

>It is not self defense
Fixed

Holy fuck I hate you jidf anti-christian shills so much.

Don't spam dude.

Attached: Burzum Pepe.png (500x412, 368K)

Also he's a massive hypocrite who never sources his shit. I don't give a damn if he doesn't want to use sources he deems "Jewish" or whatever, but expecting people to believe in your magic realism bullshit just because you say so is insane.

From day one; hebrew mythology is so patently false, it's absurd to think that people literally worship a dead jew on a stick and reject the truth that has been revealed by classical philosophy. Just like Christianity corrupted the west, so Buddhism corrupted the east. Good originated in Europe and Asia, evil in the land inbetween. We must reinstate ancestor worship and sacrifice hebrew and buddhist texts on giant pyres to resurrect them and recreate a classical golden age.

Jow Forums still does mental gymnastics to justify worshiping a jew and calling anyone who doesn't a kike.

Attached: 1538527062276.jpg (1214x1216, 327K)

Buddhism didn't originate in the near east.

He always relates things to the myths and archeological evidence, such as the burial mounds and artwork. His latestbooks are full of citations, though. That claim is largely bullshit.

STOP SPAMMING SUBHUMAN SHILL

>His latestbooks
Which one?

"Paganism Explained part I", I think I have counted 19 "citations" just in the first chapter... And I don't even think this is utterly important...

Varg was such a retarded edgy nigger and a failure at life. Burning ancient churches for no reason. Getting caught for burning down ancient churches because he can't even do that right.
Murdering some other fucking retarded nig-tier edgy faggot for no reason. Got caught doing it despite having a ton of time and accomplices to help him hide the body and destroy evidence.
He didn't even have the ability to pull off the one even slightly positive bit of violence he planned to do before being put into prison for stuff half the niggers in Africa would have had the long term planning ability to avoid. Yeah, lets just get arrested for unrelated murder with a bunch of explosives before we actually blow up our antifa target.
Later he escapes prison. And then immediately gets caught despite having plenty of help from the outside. Retard gets more years added to his sentence like the retarded nigger he is.
Now he just whines on the internet about muh christianity, why anyone would put any amount of faith in him baffles me.

" Prior to Christianity, the Greek concept of Hades only promised a slow dissolution of one's identity in a place of darkness,"

No it wasn't - read Socrates views in the afterlife in Plato's dialogues. He believed in Elysium.

>Couple this with the early Church's strong bent towards forming institutions and spreading the word through intellectual discourse, and it isn't hard to see why Christianity succeeded where paganism didn't.

Perhaps it possessed greater institutional impetus than paganism, but do you think Neo-Platonism ceded place to early Christianity in terms of intellectual discourse?

What about the Manchaeism that St. Augustine of Hippo followed?

You can hardly call him a failure, when he is a famous musician who kick-started a whole music genre with his one-man band. He burned temples of an alien religion built over the desecrated graves of his ancestors, and he was never caught doing it.

>And I don't even think this is utterly important...
Why not? What on earth would compel you to believe wholeheartedly in what someone is saying without any evidence?

Christians are really good at mental gymnastics. We're supposed to live in eternity with Tyrone and paco if they also love the kike Jesus...yet the Bible and Jesus were redpilled on race!
>you can live away from Jose and Tyrone the christnigger on Earth...but then you spend eternity with him in heaven because rabbi Yeshua saves all mankind!. No amount of gymnastics can change the fact that this Semitic death cult is foreign to Europeans.

Attached: 1543797038823.png (2504x1181, 900K)

>No it wasn't - read Socrates views in the afterlife in Plato's dialogues. He believed in Elysium.
Socrates's religious beliefs were not representative of the majority. He himself says this.
>What about the Manchaeism that St. Augustine of Hippo followed?
Well, seeing as St. Augustine converted to Christianity primarily as a result of intellectual discourse, you've sort of answered your own question. I know he has his moment in the garden, but it was primarily the arguments of Christian apologists that got him there in the first place.

I'm allergic to bullshit bruh

Attached: doos-vault.jpg (1074x800, 286K)

He was convicted of burning three separate churches down you nigger. And yeah, spending most of your life in prison for doing nigger tier crimes really helps you push your ideology.

>and he was never caught doing it.

Because everyone knows it wasn't actually him who did it

>Churches get burned down while he's in jail

>OBVIOUSLY ITS COPY CATS

or its the people who burnt down the church that Varg took credit for doing

>Socrates's religious beliefs were not representative of the majority. He himself says this.

In his lifetime. But you do realise Platonism became popular subsequently, right?

>Well, seeing as St. Augustine converted to Christianity primarily as a result of intellectual discourse, you've sort of answered your own question.

St Augustine isn't the final arbiter of rational discourse - and his preference for one religion does not mean it surpassed the other in terms of intellectual discourse.

>Prior to Christianity, the Greek concept of Hades only promised a slow dissolution of one's identity in a place of darkness

What about the Orphic mysteries and metempsychosis?

>but Constantine and his successors weren't decimating half of Europe with secret Christian death squads.

What about Charlemagne and his beheading of the Saxons? The Teutonic Order and the Baltic pagans?

Why aren't you out getting involved with the riots, Varg?

Attached: 1530392783440.png (1073x450, 365K)

He was not caught doing it, he was linked to it afterwards.

>everyone I disagree with is Varg

Varg did get involved to some degrees, he made two videos on the subject...

Because you can largely assess things on your own, you don't need some authority and "peer-reviewed" system lackey to do it for you.

I never said I disagreed. I was just asking a question.

It originated west of China and East of Europe, so the point stands. Just like hebrew nonsense seeped into the west, so did buddhist nonsense seep into the east. The best thing we can do is nuke every population centre between the eastern Greek islands and western border of HeNan province.. Yes I realise some major civilized cities will be wiped out in the process, but it's for the best.

>But you do realise Platonism became popular subsequently, right?
Only amongst a fraction of the elite.
>and his preference for one religion does not mean it surpassed the other in terms of intellectual discourse.
That isn't what is being argued. I am saying that Christianity spread in part via intellectual discourse and Augustine's conversion is a good example of that.
>What about the Orphic mysteries and metempsychosis?
More mystery cults open to only a fraction. They were never representative of paganism at large.
>What about Charlemagne and his beheading of the Saxons? The Teutonic Order and the Baltic pagans?
I mentioned the Teutonic order already. Charlemagne is simply one more example. Christianity spread via the sword seems to have been neither systemic nor widespread phenomenon. You could always claim that naughty monks burned all the sources, but you could claim this about anything. And there would be alternative sources even if this was the case anyway. Varg just hates the idea that the vast majority of his ancestors converted willingly because it totally undermines his argument from ancestry.

>when he is a famous musician who kick-started a whole music genre
It's fucking nigger music crap. Fuck metal and all this nonsense.

Listen *brrrrraaaap* I just invented fart metal, ain't I a revolutionary artist ?

>t originated west of China and East of Europe, so the point stands.
No it doesn't. Hinduism, Asia's most ancient religion, originated in the same place. Your theory sucks ass.

How about him getting caught murdering a fellow edgefag, or getting caught after escaping prison despite having a ton of outside help. Truly the actions of a thulean god.

Varg is a degenerate white nigger. a convicted murderer because of some gay edgelord feud over the shittiest type of music ever farted out

(((they))) love pagans like him

Attached: 1453817932093.png (472x472, 270K)

Hey, Norway, take back your trash by the way. Thanks.

I didnt. Im not 13 I can think for myself

Looks at these fucking monkeys wanting to eat coconuts and swing from a tree

You can dislike a music genre "rap", as much as you want, but that doesn't make their creators any less sucessful. Massive rappers who are milionaires, they aren't "failures"...

Spoken like a true kike.

>and he's too set in his ways to do that.
indeed, which is a bloody shame because he is a bright, eloquent guy otherwise. He's suffering from his fixed idea that no argument can penetrate. The result is a retreat into the countryside preparing for armageddon as einherjar..

Not sure what is being discussed here, but even when direct "conversion by the sword" were the minority of cases at the spreading to other countries, but rather elite conversions who imposed it on the majority of the population, that doesn't take away things like the "Edicts of Theodosius" who punished people with death for even looking at the ruins of ancient temples they didn't caniballize, it doesn't take away the systematic replacement of the ancient religion with christianity and the changing of customs by the church (including the adaptation of many pagan ones), and the things like killing people for not attending mass, or even eating the host wrongly.

The process of conversion of the ancient world was a violent one, to the point that it led to much of the Classical World being destroyed - and even when we find one of the may statues and works of art that dotted it, they are "archeological relics", and still often defaced with crosses carved upon them, and even beheaded. Things like the beheading of statues showed the scope of the hatred of european culture and change that took place, led by the hords of arabs, jews and copts swarming out of the desert.

How so? Sounds like you don't have any arguments and just want to name-call everyone you disagree with...

Wow he killed some half-sami, communist homossexual who attempted to kill him...

I bet (((they))) hate are christians who direct import refugees from their "missions" in africa and , and host "hallelujah" singouts to welcome thier "christian brothers"

Attached: 14642478_530357203828229_9040468293547692842_n.png (960x821, 328K)

>Charlemagne and his beheading of the Saxons?
It's a fun story. Charles made peace with them and when he turned his back the Saxons killed a good dozen of his nobles. He had to break off a campaign and return to put them back in their place, but this time the peace was on his terms and not on the traitors: conversion and 5k beheadings.

No one likes a traitor, especially not when Europe was a fragile thing.

Lets post about the true Norwegian CHRISTIAN hero.

Attached: breivik.jpg (1200x630, 55K)

I've been thinking about it ever since I saw that Varg has seven aryan children and these other alt-right losers are all childless, race mixing or have 2 children at most.

>how so
Not everything is about money, rabbi.

Christians have always been the adversaries of Jews. Evangelical Americans and corrupt church organizations have been bought by the Jew, but the Christian soul endures. Your pagan larping nonsense would do the European people no good. Christian morality elevated Europe to new heights. You can't change my mind. God bless.

Attached: 1542026098860.jpg (225x300, 17K)

If you think about it, Varg is l*terally every black hoodrat stereotype rolled into one

>made a bunch of mixtapes
>destroyed historical buildings for shits and giggles
>did "tough guy" photoshoots holding knives, axes and whatnot
>fathered an illegitimate child somewhere down the line
>got into an argument with his producer, chimped out and killed him
>spent most of his adult life in prison
>moved to a place with a generous welfare system and knocked up a local roastie
>currently living on govt. handouts and making "woke" YouTube videos about how da system be keepin him down

This kills the larper

Attached: 1528006739267.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Based

Attached: 1528035603370.png (568x771, 578K)

he is doing God's work.

>elite conversions who imposed it on the majority of the population
Why would the elite convert in the first place? Money? The Church had none at this time. The money came FROM the elites themselves once they had converted. If Christianity was wholly impositional, why wouldn't the great mass of people simply dethrone their lord for committing sacrilege if they were so against the idea of conversion? Where are you getting your information?
>Edicts of Theodosius
Fair point, but these were passed at a time when the Empire was already majority Christian. Indeed, they could only be passed because of this.
> it doesn't take away the systematic replacement of the ancient religion with christianity
Done by your ancestors themselves. Not by Jews or Arabs.

Absolutely it does, because Hinduism gets wiped out, too. It's literally that region which has given birth to all bad ideas; we would be posting from space stations if a volcano had erupted 4,000 years ago and wiped out the area from Byzantium to Xi An.

>multiple postings in a row
>gnatsee meme flag
>half-sami, communist homosexual
>defending varg religiously
You gonna be hefe all day defending that sperg? Don't you have a shack in the woods to fuck off to, like your savior? Society wont collapse so all the shitskins that take power will leave instead of abusing it, like they've done every other time, until you do

The peace with the Saxons was long past. He invited them to a parley and beheaded their nobles, that is standard jewish trickery.

>christians have always been the adversaries of the jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

>Estonia, least christian country in Europe - no refugees
>Greece, Portugal, Ireland, among the most christian countries in europe - full of niggers

False correlation.

Money, power, connections. Once the romans adopted it, they had pretty much the initiative and power, then it spread to other countries i.e the Goths, Gepids and others converting at the emperor behest to gain favor...

>Done by your ancestors themselves. Not by Jews or Arabs.

Early clergy had a big representation of not-really white people from the mediterranean bassin, including jews, especially, for obvious reasons. Cities with big populations of jews, became early centers for christianity.

You're going to spend all your day bitching about Varg? Don't you have some wage-slave job to work tomorrow, rather than spend time on an imageboard?

Give me a break.

someone summarize this varg fag for me

>Money, power, connections
All of which came from the kings and lords themselves initially, not the Church.
>they had pretty much the initiative and power, then it spread to other countries
The Romans barely had enough power and resources to defend their heartlands, let alone their borders, at this time. The conversion of the Goths et al simply could not have occurred as a result of Roman imposition.
>Early clergy had a big representation of not-really white people
Complete bullshit. Just because individuals like Augustine came from North Africa does not mean they weren't white as the driven snow (all of North Africa and a massive portion of the Near East was at this time).

Varg is basically the epitome of what a Jow Forumsack wants to be. Entirely nordic, legendary musician, used his fame to promote pro-european values, while in prison had girls from all over the world, as far as australia, come visit him and have sex with him, married a qt blonde girl, has many kids and lives in the beautiful countryside, more or less independent, doing whatever the fuck he wants and not working fo the jew.

Some people get triggered over the fact he burned some churches, and he is the favorite e-celeb shills target.

Only in Rome, but later, after the conversion of Rome, they used the resources of the shadowy roman elites to spread it to others. Its why they larped as the "roman emperor" or "holy roman emperor" for thousands of years after the middle ages.

>The Romans barely had enough power and resources to defend their heartlands, let alone their borders, at this time.

They were still much richer than the non-romans they faced. The fall of the roman empire took many years to accomplish and they defended it to the end.

>The conversion of the Goths et al simply could not have occurred as a result of Roman imposition.

It literally did, look up on Fritigern and why he converted to Arianism at the behest of the emperors.

>Complete bullshit

I.e look at the portraits of early saints. Jews and other north african ethnicities were far overrepresented among the early church leadership - and certainly not tribal europeans or something - I could quote Saint Zeno, Tertullian, the Desert Fathers and countless others but I think you will get the point.

A satanist murderer turned athiest family man that enjoys a simple outdoorsmans life on welfare.

>they used the resources of the shadowy roman elites to spread it to others
There was next to no power projection in the late Empire, you dumb fuck. Read my post in full. The Empire was weak and destitute, as were its leaders at this time.
>They were still much richer than the non-romans they faced
Not rich enough to guarantee their safety but somehow still rich enough to cause their enemies to alter their entire system of belief multiple times over? Please.
>look up on Fritigern
Oh, wow, an isolated anecdote. I am convinced!
>look at the portraits of early saints
Icons aren't a valid form of racial classification for reasons that should be obvious.

>There was next to no power projection in the late Empire

But that is not the case, they even reconquered a large part of their lost territories later. Constantinople and the trade routes and urbanization made the east massively rich.

>Not rich enough to guarantee their safety but somehow still rich enough to cause their enemies to alter their entire system of belief multiple times over? Please.

Richer countries never got conquered by poorer ones? How come the Mongols conquered half the world being steppe tribes? The mongols did later adopt many of the traditions of these conquered richer peoples, including Islam.

>Oh, wow, an isolated anecdote. I am convinced!

You literally pointed that the conversion of the Goths couldn't have taken place as as the result of roman dealing. I pointed that was literally the case. Now you're going to claim it's but an "annecdote"? It's not isolated, either, the same happened to the Gepids (Byzantine Federates), the Lombards before invading Italy, the Ostrogoths and so on.

>Icons aren't a valid form of racial classification for reasons that should be obvious.

I'm not saying they are, but they give you an idea of who were the perpetrators of early christianity, and they were not close from the peoples I mentioned, semites, jews and north africans...

Why don't you fuck off and do something about your Oligarchs fucking you and your children in the ass with their aids infected circumcised dicks?

Attached: 57cfa5697f800461f8d83483cb83a2b2--american-gods-mythology.jpg (236x419, 13K)

Im taking that patch straight to Jow Forums and buying one

Attached: 1543173196764m.jpg (819x1024, 95K)

>We must reinstate ancestor worship
That's one of the most stupid things I've ever read.

>The Bible doesn't share my views on race therefore the Bible must be wrong
I love how you people deduct by establishing your conclusions first and then working backwards to justify them.

I also love how you seem to think that a religion's truth and merits fall secondary to the ethnicity of it's first adherents.

Would you promote a religion that was demonstrably false, just because it was thought up by Europeans?

>Constantinople and the trade routes and urbanization made the east massively rich.
Only after the fall of the west.
>including Islam
Yes. And they did this of their own accord. Just as with the Goths and Christianity.
>Now you're going to claim it's but an "anecdote"?
It's an anecdote because the conversion of one chieftain does not necessitate the conversion of the tribe. If the tribe were truly against conversion, they would simply have slaughtered their chieftain. The majority of conversions must have been heartfelt and genuine for this very reason.
>but they give you an idea
No, they don't. They're notoriously unreliable. As stated, most of North Africa and the Near East was white at this time anyway. Obviously a great many of the earliest Christians must have originally been Jews by necessity of proximity. But the giants of the Church - its popularizers - were majority white.

>I am saying that Christianity spread in part via intellectual discourse

I thought you said it spread because of belief in an afterlife and organisational impetus.

>Only amongst a fraction of the elite.

So the Greeks did have other views of the afterlife.

>More mystery cults open to only a fraction. They were never representative of paganism at large.

See above.

What's your primary source for the extent to which mystery cults and Neo-Platonism caught on amongst the general populace though?

>Varg just hates the idea that the vast majority of his ancestors converted willingly because it totally undermines his argument from ancestry.

I'm probably on board with this as opposed to your other bullshit arguments.

For a coarse Teuton or Scandinavian of that era Christianity would have had the ineluctable appeal of the then more advanced civilisations of the Mediterranean littoral.

You can fucking try heretic cuck
But remember who have won the survival game

Attached: 1543823750310.png (420x420, 18K)

>Only after the fall of the west.

You think their riches just magically popped up after the west fell? It was the result of long complexes. The east was urbanized and Rich already by the time of the Seleucids and Ptolemies.

>Yes. And they did this of their own accord. Just as with the Goths and Christianity

Not as like with the Goths, as the Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Gepids and Lombards did this when being federates of the Roman emperor in Constantinople. In the case of the Visigoths they even adopted the heresy of the particular emperor who made that imposition upon them.

>It's an anecdote because the conversion of one chieftain does not necessitate the conversion of the tribe. If the tribe were truly against conversion, they would simply have slaughtered their chieftain. The majority of conversions must have been heartfelt and genuine for this very reason.

Everywhere these conversions happened followed by massive civil wars, in Hungary, Poland, Norway, Frankia, in Rome nonetheless (Julian, the Battle of the Frigidus and so on). Of course, it require a part of the elites, the ruling clique, to go along with it.

>No, they don't. They're notoriously unreliable. As stated, most of North Africa and the Near East was white at this time anyway.

Really, they don't depict blonde fair people. And even if you entirely disconsider them, it's just a detail, the fact remains the majority of the early church leaders were from that extraction. In fact, very few were of different extraction until the nobility began to fill the ranks of the clergy in the middle ages.

I may have to end the conversation here, as I'm not sure if I will have to leave and be unable to reply.

>I thought you said it spread because of belief in an afterlife and organisational impetus.
Do you not know what the phrase "in part" means?
>So the Greeks did have other views of the afterlife.
Yes, but this is meaningless. The point is that the vast majority had no concept of a paradise for all, or of the eternal nature of the soul.
>What's your primary source for the extent to which mystery cults and Neo-Platonism caught on amongst the general populace though?
Literally any work on mystery cults or neo-platonism will highlight that these were fringe philosophies only made available to wealthy urbanites or those with connections. There were *some* mystery cults open to lower orders (the earliest Christians come to mind). But these mystery cults were necessarily located within cities (limiting their pool of adherents) and the terms "mystery" and "cult" should clue you in to the fact that these belief systems were largely hidden and unknown.

Hey did you know that someone made an NPC in WoW named after Varg?

wowhead.com/npc=24517/varg

Attached: 93831-varg.jpg (567x561, 151K)

>The east was urbanized and Rich already by the time of the Seleucids and Ptolemies.
We're talking about the late imperial period.
>Not as like with the Goths, as the Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Gepids and Lombards did this when being federates of the Roman emperor in Constantinople.
This sentence makes no grammatical sense. What is it you are trying to say?
>Everywhere these conversions happened followed by massive civil wars
You're wrong about the various individual barbarian kingdoms breaking out in civil war over Christianity vs. paganism (no major internal rebellion was waged for this reason). But, even if you were right, this would only prove that more than half of these barbarians sincerely believed in Christianity and were willing to die for it.
>Really, they don't depict blonde fair people.
If you honestly think only blonde haired, blue eyed people are white, then you are beyond help. Even Hitler held that there were a variety of Aryans with a variety of hair and eye colours. The vast majority of the popularisers of the Church would have been considered Aryan.

Neoplatonism was absorbed into Christian theology by the 13th century.

>We're talking about the late imperial period.

And it remains true during that.

>This sentence makes no grammatical sense.

Oh, sorry if that wasn't that coherent. What I meant was that these peoples, unlike those who did convert of their own accord, did so when they were subjects and federates of the roman emperor.

>You're wrong about the various individual barbarian kingdoms breaking out in civil war over Christianity vs. paganism

Not really. In Rome Constantine and the parts of roman elites at first adopted it with little opposition, it was just seen as another religious variant, then Julian saw it and tried to revert it, but was assassinated, then came Theodosius and made it the only religion of the empire - there was an immediate civil war between him and the western empire, whose senate and old aristocracy, along with the germanic leaders of the roman military, backed the pagan-leaning emperor Eugenius, culminating in the battle of the Frigidus river and the invasion of Italy after the bribery of parts of the western army and the use of Gothic federates by Theodosius.

In the Visigoths, those who were under the empire adopted the arianistic version, the ones who didn't were massacred by the huns outside the empire, or were picked up and conquered by the Romans, such as in Radagaisus invasion of Italy. In Frankia, when Clovis converted he had to fight a civil war with his own brother (said to be notoriously corrupt) and part of the nobility, but won absolute power after his brother got too greedy. They then expanded christianity by the Sword upon large tracts of Europe over the years - Allemani, Frisians, Saxons, Basques, Croats and so on. In Hungary there was a massive rebelion who killed the king Saint Ladislaus. In Norway, the king Saint Olaf was killed in battle by pagan oppositors. Poland had 50 years of civil war and so on...

>they were aryans

No, semites would not be considered aryans under any classification.

Varg means "wolf".

>You can't change my mind.

That's what you think.

Attached: Charlemagne.png (727x536, 443K)

it doesnt have to come to that. the christians lose faith by the day. its not that many ever had much its that they expect god to save them for no reason as if they specifically are special and loved despite all their flaws and disobedience

as a result their numbers thin as the economy declines. when god doesnt offer mercy when they face divine retribution they blaspheme god and blame everything on him for not saving them not realizing odds are they have ended up on the receiving end of the divine hand and its spanking time

>But, even if you were right, this would only prove that more than half of these barbarians sincerely believed in Christianity and were willing to die for it.
I will need to check some of your claims, but it still seems as if the majority of your ancestors chose Christianity and were willing to kill and die in its name.

user...

Attached: 1521757355158.png (300x300, 74K)