God the UK is a shithole

God the UK is a shithole

Attached: sasdasd.png (603x838, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/video/national/satanic-temple-promotes-its-after-school-satan-clubs/2016/07/30/d92d1fea-55e8-11e6-b652-315ae5d4d4dd_video.html?utm_term=.482a2c463747
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't be so cocky. That's your future you are looking at.

There's already an open thread about this

"Excuse me teacher, I'm having my period, may I be excused from class today?"

Doesn't this ruin the whole muh patriarchy meme and muh privilege

The scary thing is we’ll win again like ww2.

So menopause too?

I have hemroids and my ass gets bloody from that when I sweat

Is that the type of man period they’re talking about? And can I get some of that sweet sweet female reproduction health insurance money for it?

Guys I'm 26 and I've never had my period yet is something wrong with me?

This
All secular western countries are circling the drain arguably at different rates but we are all headed towards the same end

>boy pisses blood
>Doesn't think much of it, thinking he's in his period
>Dies

The state is just trying to make kids insane, it's the parents job to teach their kids the state are liars

I'm converting to Islam if this shit continues
I'll take praying 5 times a day over dancing to perverts' whims

All kikes and their commie mothers down to the last kikelet should be sent to hell for the betterment of the Cosmos.

>God the UK is a shithole
Can confirm

How does the leftist state have so much power in Britain? Most Brits I've met were fairly conservative.

Tax is taken from every part of the uk sent to Londonistan and this is what it shits out in return.

PLEASE any rouge state or terrorist bomb the fuck out of that tumor!

Im OK with terrorists in the UK as long as they stick to London and avoid the rest of the country

It's almost as if the state isn't controlled by people representative of the majority

Attached: [Crucifixion intensifies].jpg (603x338, 99K)

True, to an extent. But then there are people who vote in Labour to "get the Tories", not that the Conservative party is perfectly redpilled. There are also a fair few foreign types, as well as the SJWs or naive youngsters who gravitate to Corbyn.

Then there's education and the media to consider, which reinforces political correctness propaganda.

Only the circumcision thing puts me of Islam

>secular

I just watched the after school Satan club advertisement/Interview and according to him Satanism is secular as they worship the newest scientific knowledge available, reason and logic. It’s already approved of in Arizona and Oregon. There is no secular it was only a trick.

washingtonpost.com/video/national/satanic-temple-promotes-its-after-school-satan-clubs/2016/07/30/d92d1fea-55e8-11e6-b652-315ae5d4d4dd_video.html?utm_term=.482a2c463747

Attached: BECD0302-5A51-4915-B597-9431F84DAB60.jpg (2969x1989, 479K)

>state enforced homosexuality

Attached: 1510884923146.jpg (639x960, 99K)