Hungarian protest

The hungarian protesters want to read their demands in the national television, shitton of policemen are present. The front rows of the protesters are filled with the ring-wing protesters, so the brawl could be fun.

Attached: Tüntetés.png (873x592, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keep_Quiet_(2016_film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just got back from the hungayrian protests in Budapest, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

Today's protest is the largest one yet, and both sides of the political spectrum are present in the mass. Don't listen to this shill.

shill BTFO

Finally it's happening! :)

aren't we supposed to root against the protesters here since they oppose based Orban? are they Muslim lovers?

Orban is a corrupt gypsy (literally) who does not care about keeping out the mudslimes. He does not care about his kind (the gypos) either, he made an official declaration about there being no such thing as gypsy crime. Gypsyes have free reign to rape, steal, and kill in the eastern villages. The whole right-wing populism is only used by him to keep his power over scared old people and dumb shits. The protest has OG right wingers in it, one even threatened the police with using molotovs and calling in known right-wing groups to fight.

So what is about these labour laws? Isn't it to prevent Hungary from taking in immigrants?

this

fuck Orbán and fuck any supporters

We are flooded by romanian and ukrainian 'guest workers'. Subhuman tier manual workers that harass residents in the eastern countryside. This has nothing to do with the shitskins getting in, this was yet another act of tyranny.

half of you hungarians are riding Orban's dick then the rest of you claim he's a corrupt gypo. not sure who to believe anymore. non Germanics, Anglos in the EU were a mistake

The ones riding his dick are either fucking dumb, or are profiting from the third world shithole that the country has turned into. Don't believe any of them.

>this was yet another act of tyranny.
but for what purpose? I thought this is just a trade-off. You work longer and get paid later, but you don't get immigration

Hungarians are gypsies.

They should be gassed.

what this guy says, we have a crazy ass media propaganda machine which pmuch brainwashed many people

sad

>Hungarian labour
>hungypsians
>working

Why do you like the gypsy dick so much, pshek? Maybe you should remember it was Romania that gave your government safe passage in WW2, not these demented nazi larping gypsies.

Attached: EUNetContributionCombined.png (1100x850, 22K)

For appeasing foreign business interests of their crime family. You can get paid 3 years later. IF the company still exists. Also, they changed the judiciary system, read up on that. Ultimate foundation of dictatorship.

And don't believe any of his anti-immigration propaganda. He lets in shitton of dangerous muslims in, if they pay enough to the government. Not to mention, that he is in love with half of the middle eastern dictators.

It's actually a scapegoat. In the background they demolished the remains of the independent judiciary.

In political questions, from 2020 Fidesz appointed judges will decide.

Nice try derailing you shill. The brawl is starting to form between the protesters and the police.

Gypsy fight!

Whoever loses we win.

>Also, they changed the judiciary system, read up on that
how?

and even if he did - he has 50% of support, so he can do so, and Hungarians accept it

>In the background they demolished the remains of the independent judiciary
how?

>mfw even Hungarians hate Orban

this is so KEKing amusing!

Orban will get overthrown and Hungary will get Maidan'd!

Attached: stirileprotv.ro-Klaus-Iohannis.jpg (620x413, 38K)

From 2020 administrative courts will be formed all over the nation. They will decide in political matters(strikes, protests, taxes, elections, etc) and the members of these courts will be appointed by the ministry.

The ministry is, you guessed it, under Fidesz control.

>yfw you will live to see Hungarians do their own Maidan and BTFO Orban

meanwhile, in Bucharest, Klaus sleeps good knowing Viktor is about to flee to Russia in exile. history really repeats itself, Orban will run away to Russia like Bela Kun did!

i don't wann turn this thread into another Roman-Hun fight, but i came here to laugh at how even Hungarians despise that POS Orban!

Attached: klaus-iohannis-rade.jpg (560x400, 13K)

If you have a problem with something the state did, you can only report and sue it to the state, where it will 100% get sent off.
They are still working on getting the 5 demands read on TV, while occasional push fights break out outside. People are getting drunk and angry, the sentiment is shifting towards breaking into the building.

Attached: tüntetés 2.png (872x595, 333K)

I have my own concerns regarding romanians, but we don't have to constantly fight.

>From 2020 administrative courts will be formed all over the nation. They will decide in political matters(strikes, protests, taxes, elections
France or Germany also have administrative courts

>and the members of these courts will be appointed by the ministry.
well if they're appointed by executive power, then it's wrong. If they were appointed by legislative power, then in the US Congress does the same thing with federal judges

Everybody with common sense despises Orbán. He is a traitor. He caused so much economic damage to Hungary with his crony-capitalistic setup that it will take a decade to recover from this.

Why do you think you didn't just catch up to our economy but almost, if not already, passed us?

The executive power will appoint them. In the last four years they merged the judicial and the executive branch. This is the final stroke.

>He caused so much economic damage to Hungary
he healed the economy from the times of Ferenc Gurgsyani or whatever that guy's name was

Look. Orban does what he does, because he has 50% support

agree, but its so fucking hilarious how come even Hungarians hate him.

WTF???? i thought he was meant to be the based white saviour of Europe!

i agree, we should not fight anymore, i think Viktor and Klaus should become frens too, if needed.

so this is why Hungarian economy is smaller than Romanian one? Orban fucked it up?

b-b-b-but, i though Orban was the saviour of Europe, i thought he was based! T-T

Attached: iohannis_suparat.jpg (1774x1181, 1.09M)

>In the last four years they merged the judicial and the executive branch
if you're correct about it, then it's a big mistake and will destroy his credibility. I don't understand. Just let Fidesz-controlled parliament do it and it would be the same as what happens in the USA

And how do courts work in Romania? Do you have for instance courts attacking religious organisations because of LGBT rights and such? Restrictions on speech?

I wish I wouldn't be such a coward and join you magnificent bastards.
Hajrá, fivérek!
Party like it's 1848

Attached: 1528322624734.png (420x363, 185K)

Spent past month learning Hungarian, saved up 27k and now you lot pull this shit? I guarantee if Orban is pushed out you'll get a more liberal leader.

so far, we had a problem with LGBT in a referendum.

Hey dear mr fidesz appointed judge a fidesz appointed policeman hit me. You can guess how much they would care about your problem in this system.

He is not based, he is not even really white (gypsy roots). He is a midget dictator.

>You can guess how much they would care about your problem in this system.
If Hungarians accept it, then they deserve it

>so far, we had a problem with LGBT in a referendum.
and no problems from courts? Do courts restrict religious freedom? Or free speech? Or do they protect corruption?

Right wing concentration in the crowd, while they wait for the MP-s inside to negotiate.

Attached: tüntetés 3.png (878x522, 310K)

>he is not even really white (gypsy roots). He is a midget dictator.

huh?

but i thought it was Romanians who are the evil wicked gypsies who stole Hungarian land, and that Orban is the based HungAryan warrior who will destroy them!

Attached: orbanpipas.jpg (400x524, 48K)

we don't really have a problem with religion, other than corrupt Orthodox church made by priests who drive Mercedes and live in mansion while the faithful starve.

wish we were Catholic like you and Hungarians instead.

free speech? not really as bad as in all Europe.

corruption is what our political class is made out of, nuff said. hopefully Klaus will fix it.

Attached: 11romanian2111.jpg (700x525, 281K)

Attached: 21111.jpg (221x228, 13K)

Attached: 1501848692620.jpg (800x600, 63K)

>fidesz

Attached: DSCF9767.27691547_std.jpg (800x1066, 122K)

now you use a Romanian proxy, after memeflags were obviously not working.

Attached: klaus-iohannis_2-465x390.jpg (605x388, 29K)

Attached: 126b21dbbf650bda23645a2d366a05ca7c36fc1541adae844a620d8baa5852d3.jpg (1294x991, 257K)

I suspect you're still waiting for your first encounter with tyrannical judiciary that tries to restrict speech and religious freedom. They already have that in Western Europe and USA

Orban is the largest shitstain on the face of the right wing movement.

yes, we can still be Christian here, we don't need to worry about Islamists setting up Sharia courtts because even they think we are a useless shithole, plus we have no gibs for them.

>midget dictator

Kek! So you mean he is a dictator of midgets? :D

Attached: petting_the_midget.jpg (615x470, 42K)

Attached: 567597_4958772126117_1281093649_o.34833130_std.jpg (800x600, 80K)

so i assume you have no proper right wing movement there like we don't have here either?

Attached: 1433719879695.jpg (1331x810, 276K)

>we don't need to worry about Islamists setting up Sharia courtts
No! It's leftist courts that restrict speech and attack religious freedom

Attached: taçsizKral.jpg (800x600, 65K)

Attached: ROMANIAN1.jpg (635x496, 178K)

everyone ITT, ignore this obvious kike trying to derial this thread, just because i came here to laugh at how Orban is about to get Maidan'd.

Attached: Klaus gun.png (324x324, 85K)

< romanian infrastructure

Attached: 1544288090415.png (1920x942, 2.46M)

of course, but so far the leftists here don't care about that, they still want to rot our country with corruption and Indian former slaves to care about religion.

Most of Hungary's industries are owned by (((foreign interest))) and Hungary has to import basically everything. Jews never really let that county go.
At least Orban is keeping some shitskins out but I see too many in Budapest. No problem with Orban leaving. Hope Hungarians can save themselves and set an example to cucked West.

Attached: 1535323428414.jpg (684x1024, 149K)

Jobbik gutted itself after the elections.

>Jobbik

isn't that the party of picrel?

Attached: Keep_Quiet_2016_poster.jpg (256x380, 100K)

>Orban goes full neolib
crashing this country

Orbán and his bunch are traitors. They sold the nation the first time they got elected, and these retards elected them again. In the last 8 years they rewrote the constitution and laws to fit their needs and make them the most money. Their politicians say flat out lies on TV and nobody can hold them accountable. The last election was dubious at the least, but they have so much power no one can do anything. These protests are long overdue.

with some survivors i hope.

Attached: romanianfambly.jpg (800x480, 67K)

Set what example?
Overthrow a democratically elect right winger because?Because of what?

What are you goulashes even protesting about?

Attached: 345343.png (311x162, 12K)

what is this movie?

Keep Quiet, a movie made a jew who was a Jobbik Member.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keep_Quiet_(2016_film)

>Hungarians are gypsies.
Well they are your closest relatives, besides the Estonians

What about jobbik are they good?

no, Jobbik are jews.

and i thought we had a problem with a lack of nationalist party.

Attached: Rabbik.png (2508x1796, 668K)

also...

RARE
A
R
E

They gutted themselves, and yes, they had the one impostor guy, but he left. So did the leaders after the elections.
Reminder: a shill is trying to derail since I started this thread, don't reply to memeflags and obvious baits. He is on his 2nd memeflag and went through 2 proxies so far.

do any Hungarians ITT, who like these protests, expect these protesters to become Arrow Cross 2.0?

lurk moar newfag

This. And on top of that I'm feeling really sleepy. Let's go to bed goys, I mean guys.

They passed a law about overtime work, raising the 250h yearly limit to 400h while also allowing the employers to delay payment up to 3 years. The voting system inside the parliament makes use of ID cards, and they passed the law without even needing/using them.(while laughing on camera)
When asked about it, they claim "it's voluntary" but everyone knows corporations will abuse it.

he has a Romanian proxy now, but what was his other proxy?

but wasn't this law as part of the pressure put in by the German industry lobby on your government? cuz this guy over here mentions that you have been "flooded" with romanians, which is completely false to begin with (same goes for ukis as well, given the poor relationships that you have with them).

romania is a memeflag

Here's Orban with man who invaded Ukraine and threatened to use nuclear weapon against Poland and Romania.
Orban also approved construction of russian nuclear power station in Hungary.

Attached: 1.jpg (900x578, 80K)

You know you don't have to do overtime right?
You know that is a staple in the contract.

So you are angry because you get extra money?
Do you have unions?Labour protection?
Overtime isn't mandatory.And if the employer forces you to just call the cops.

Factories and constructions have a shitton of foreign workers mainly from these 2 countries. They don't even speak the language, they are just used for cheap labor, and because hungarian workers are leaving.

The finnish one.

>Orban
>nuclear

we also have nukes, at Deveselu. what, does he want a nuclear war?

Orban is a Russian puppet, and even Hungarians hate him. is there some Maidan undergoing in Hungary now?

Attached: Best Pest 3.jpg (1360x1144, 460K)

bine, e timpu sa sugi o pula!

o infig pe mata in pula

first time I'm hearing of this, honestly, that's why I'm asking in the first place.

>According to the most recent Hungarian census of 2011 (based on self-determination),[1] the population of Romanians was 35,641 or 0.3%, a significant increase from 8,482 or 0.1% of 2001. The community is concentrated in towns and villages close to the Romanian border, such as Battonya, Elek, Kétegyháza, Pusztaottlaka and Méhkerék, and in the city of Gyula. Romanians also live in the Hungarian capital, Budapest.

35k sounds like a small amount of people, though.

The other main concern is us building a new wing for the nuclear reactor, and we contract the russians for it. You know, the ones who constantly get fuckups in their reactors.
Call the cops, sue the employer, get laughed at by fidesz puppet court, lose job.

but what about the faggot with Romanian flag here ?

he keeps replying to me with his shitposting trying to derail the thread.

just ignore him? ignore.

cum ii infigea vlad tepes pe turci

singuru shitposter e mata care te-a cacat pe tn

They are not residents. Think spics that jump the border, work shitty jobs, then return money back home. They stay for weeks or months, then go home for a while.

is there any link to this movie with english subtitles?

to everyone ITT who can, please filter gnmFOp9t, he is a filthy shill who was brought here to derail this thread.

that is all.

A lot of people only do overtime because they fear losing their jobs. Unions are a joke and virtually hold no power.

no i am not, but you have to take ur meds user