The tweeting clown president who did nothing

this will be how he is remembered. screensnap this.

Attached: trump-hair-2.jpg (800x531, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FSBiWLz2xA
promiseskept.com/
magapill.com/
youtu.be/QwRojV5Csb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a president who does nothing
I have no problem with this.

meditating: "Fuck Obama"

youtube.com/watch?v=0FSBiWLz2xA

It's pretty much how I think of him.
He won the presidency on his MAGA platform and then said "fuck it" and resorted to nothing but tweets.
Seriously fuck him. I don't care if the democrats/deepstate have to make shit up, he needs to he removed and have his entire family's life ruined

Doing nothing ties him with the best President we ever had.

Attached: Best President.jpg (1184x1520, 239K)

Also, he hasn't done nothing, dumbass.
promiseskept.com/
magapill.com/

I can say Im not a Trump Supporter but he hasnt started a single new war. While Obama did Libya and let Iraq/Syria fester into one of the worst humanitarian crises in history. Hes the only American President in history to bring the North Koreans to the negotiating table.

He has problems but so do all the other Presidents. Just stating the facts.

>thinking he won't be remembered as the last president
I wish I had your [spoiler] optimism for the future [spoiler]

Attached: 1544810832009.jpg (480x480, 18K)

better than being remembered as the black guy who had all your big policy achievements ruled uncsontitutional

Every promise he made has been broken and when the dems win by a landslide in 2020 and assbang the country with the lunatic left ideas he will be remembered as a tweeting clown president among the right and as "literally hitler" by the left. he has shat the bed. timestamp this nigger.

I confirm.

Everything this man has said is true.

Attached: main-qimg-82c00ead5844567b17fe19a4a1945b92-c.jpg (468x670, 60K)

reminder that trump was most likely involved in the planning and cover up of 9/11

guiliani as his personal attorney. they were very close before, during and after 9/11

hires john bolton to his administration. bolton was chief member of PNAC. the guy wrote the 9/11 script

very close friends with larry silverstein before, during and after 9/11

hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

9/11 suspect louis eisenberg was his best man (melania wedding)

very close friends with bibi, prime suspect #1

trump was the king of NYC real estate.

trump's financial building re-became the tallest building in lower manhattan after the WTC came down. being the biggest is important to a guy like trump

marries his daughter off to the son of one of the planners

and that's just the beginning,

Is he about to go Super Sayan?

Interesting

fun fact: adnan kashoggi bought the venice florida flight school that the 9/11 patsy hijackers trained at. his nephew jamal kashoggi was about to expose the entire inner workings of the attack, and trump (one of the planners) order him to be killed

Dems have been delivering the punches for two years, and Trump seems scared of his own shadow. It's no wonder they won the House.

The most insulting thing, though, is that supporting Trump publicly means censorship, physical violence, or even imprisonment. He won't do shit about the tech monopolies (such as with government contracts), he won't do shit about ANTIFA, and it's only his side receiving all the indictments (Awan, McCabe, Tony Podesta... fucking jokes).

God bless Jamal?

Grover Cleveland holds the veto record. Respect

Attached: EAF2D6C4-8F08-4B91-951E-6AB40890A5C6.png (788x1025, 379K)

he was no buttercup, but i guess so

Attached: 1460155967575.png (321x357, 63K)

Assuming he'd done nothing at least he hasn't fucked your country dumbass

he passed a huge tax cut

>cnn seething he controls the narrative

youtu.be/QwRojV5Csb0

nice ID

Attached: 1491047533245.jpg (620x437, 33K)

He also conspired with Russia to hack the voting machines. He’s literally to smart to catch.

Actually true. And it is his fault. He could actually do a lot if he wanted to. But he likes playing golf instead.

>he was no buttercup, but i guess so

Hence the question mark. If he was going to expose the WTC conspiracy he couldnt have been all bad.

Imagine if 9/11/01 was just another day and nothing happened. The towers still standing in Lower Manhattan.

Attached: IMG_5249.jpg (500x499, 83K)

oh really? that's the first i've heard of this

Welll you haven’t been paying attention the past 2 years. There’s a Special Council invistigating him now. Off all the 9/11 documentaries that go against the narrative, Drumph’s name never comes up as involved with the conspiracy

Attached: 315FF7D9-D821-440E-B54F-4F2222D837D4.jpg (1024x789, 393K)

The problem is Trump totally overpromised.

No new wars and a modest tax cut is fine, but not what most people were expecting in terms of results.

The fact that the wall hasn't been funded (and looks like it never will be) is a huge blow. The thing only costs 25 billion and he can't get it done. I feel like I got kiked by Trump but I was naive to expect he would be different than any other politician.

Attached: 1531821556942.gif (500x333, 150K)

Walls keep people in. They could secretly deploy SOF into Mexico and Central America and fight the cartels to reduce the violence. Less people would have a reason to migrate here. Economics are a factor as well.

>2018
>still no wall
>t-tired of winning

Attached: flat,750x1000.jpg (558x573, 47K)

I think he's spent more time crying about SNL than doing any actual government work. Wish I could just watch TV all day. He's basically a tv critic at this point.

The speed freak orange dorito that cheated on his wife with a prostitute and has Bigfoot for a child

It's not over faggot. 2019 should be interesting, the Deep State is almost out of Ammo. He still got that ONE shot in the chamber with DECLAS. It will fuck up the 5 eyes alliance. But if hes got stones, he will set it off.

>screensnap
That’s not even a word, Extra chromosomal poster. You might as well just slap your head against the keyboard if you’re just going to make shit up.

We'll see if President Pence can do any better with his two years.

Surely you are not saying Mexico is not paying for his fantasy of a wall?!?!

That's President Donald J Trump to you bunch of sawed off basement dwelling slack jawed faggots.

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1200, 1.35M)

They migrate here because it's free money. The USA needs a wall badly before the demographics change too much, we don't have much time left.

5-star post, user

Attached: b.jpg (459x525, 80K)

I think he’ll be remembered as the president who made liberal cucks seeth

Attached: 1514799377979.gif (478x326, 96K)

as useless as he is I'd still pick him over this thing

Attached: Hillary Prison.jpg (616x480, 37K)

So many turnover, people indicted and scandals that we can’t even keep count and became numb to it
>we’re winning!
Sad times to be a trumptard

Attached: 460F0330-03E0-48F6-A857-C01E881900CA.jpg (900x520, 43K)

I’ll make sure he’s remembered as the literal savior that he is thanks

FPBP

He legit deserves to be tortured
>hmmm do I save America, the West, and White civilization and be known as one of the greatest leaders in history?
>no I might fail, better be a useless cuck even though I’ll be remembered even worse off for it
He is nothing but a coward

>GDP
>record employment
>record black employment
>record spic employment
>peace with Norks
>stayed out of Ukraine
>ended CIA funding of ISIS
>stayed out of Iran

Attached: 1485122532179.jpg (1323x706, 189K)

The best thing he has done / is doing is exposing gen Z to the fact you can succeed all the way to the highest office in the land without kowtowing to establishments status quo. Truly a role model and how lucky and blessed we are

At this point it doesn't really matter. He did nothing but spin wheels and tweet. Trump was the biggest case of political blue balls in American history.

I'd say overhauling the immigration system would be more important than a physical wall. Tougher to do that now, though, with a Dem majority in the House.

>The giant faggot who died trying to suck over 9000 dicks
This is how OP will be remembered. Screencap this.

>hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

This is retarded. You are retarded.

>ended TPP (king nigger didn’t give him the satisfaction of going it himself, though)
>No more NAFTA
>accelerated China’s economic collapse
>Cucked EU at the table
>kicked trannys out of military