I'm a NEET

I've done jobs where I worked 100 hours a week
And I've done jobs where I worked 40 hours a week

Work is literally slavery. I don't care what you say. Your entire week literally revolves around work. Every week of every year. The time you wake up, to your morning commute, you run out for your lunch hour, get off work finally, sit in traffic, eat dinner, maybe do a couple chores, then you have maybe a 2-3 hours to yourself where you want to do nothing other than watch TV or play video games because you're mentally exhausted. If you need anymore indication that you are a slave, you are not allowed to set your own schedule, your boss does it for you and you have to ask for his permission to take off work. That is not a mutual agreement, that is coherced slavery.

And it's a losing game, you are selling your time for money, your youth for money. You are also selling your labor at a small fraction of what it's worth - you will realize this more at some jobs that pay maybe 60-100k you will be responsible or generating/handling literally millions of dollars, yet making peanuts by comparison. It's a sham.

The ONLY way to get ahead is to start your own business, otherwise you are LITERALLY going to work until you die. Especially true for every generation younger than the boomers. I'm a NEET and I'm trying to start my own business. I don't give a fuck what anyone says, whether I work a "real" job now, or 3 years from now, I am going to work until I die unless I start my own business.

Attached: wagecuck_tax_cow.jpg (231x218, 13K)

tl;dr

>Work is literally slavery
You should have figured that out before middle school.

Attached: 1536777732863.jpg (1791x1062, 218K)

Work for yourself sage

Based and redpilled
Let the wagies toil like the content slaves that they are. NEETs are future aristocracy

The trick is to work an easy job.

>100 hours week
liar

No shit. Except your business has 90% chance to fail, so you will most likely go back to your wage cage soon. Only real solutions are
a) be born rich
b) build a sustainable low cost life as a NEET and enjoy the simple pleasures of life

Texas oil. eat my ass

>yes I'm a slave but my master is a really cool guy!
The state of you...

I am not reading all that shit all I saw was that you are neet. Get fucked you loser and get on the payroll or expect no respect from anyone.

I never said a kind word about my employer. I said to find a job where very little is required of you.

>brainlet can't be bothered to speed read a paragraph or two
>brainlet wonders why quality of Jow Forums is shit

Attached: brainlet.png (214x236, 3K)

is not brainlet issue
is issue of loser neet shitpost rambling
if neet and not working KYS

Get back in the cage, slave

You're a fucking idiot. Go try it yourself, you obviously haven't. Boredom is the most exhausting form of mental punishment and human and endure. Sitting or standing at a job doing nothing all day for years and years, you might as well kill yourself.

Okay smart guy. How do you operate society without workers? Or with workers with incredibly short hours each week? Its been like this for thousands of years now. I mean sure back in the day you could just live off the land by yourself, but you take the good and bad with it.

Not everyone is going to see this post, nor are they meant to. Those who possess the intellect to realize their position will plan and strive for their own financial independence. Those who are content with their slavery, such as this mule will continue along right where they belong; subservient slaves.

The more redpilled Jow Forumssters we can get as business owners, the more influence we have.

>standing at a job
Who said anything about standing?
>Boredom is the most exhausting form of mental punishment and human and endure.
That's why you bring one of these and a smartphone.

Attached: 61lHP3+68xL._SY450_.jpg (450x450, 17K)

Unionize

this

you can get payed for reading books, and browsing the internet for 20 out of 40 hours a week

Most any job can become mundane and repetitive. Even STEM.

lazy bum

>not being skilled enough to survive working part time
>not working 4 hours a day, having the rest of the day and weekends to do whatever you want
>going insane with boredom and eventually becoming a fat hedonist bc ur a neet

ur a fuckin noob m8

Of course everyone is striving for financial independence, but for the vast majority of people that only arrives at retirement and everyone retires at a different pace. I think what OP is complaining about is his inability to find work that is both fulfilling and enjoyable. Neets and complainers will tell you such a thing is impossible and delusional, but they are just too lazy to do the research. Theres a million different kinds of employment out there with varying degrees of difficulty and specializations. Surely even the stinkiest of neet can find something they do well and make it into a career.

Quit bitching you fucking cuck

>The ONLY way to get ahead is to start your own business
the people I know who own their own businesses work more hours than anyone I know who works for salary or wages

This is old news. Literally everyone in the 19th and early 20th century knew this. Left and right agreed on it.

Except our dumb degenerate boomer parents threw us under the bus after they got theirs. They basically elected neoliberals who turned all economic power over to capital.

Decades of brainwashing has made right-wingers literally incapable to admitting that capitalism is exploitation. They come up with all kinds of mental constructions like "oh it's crony capitalism, etc." No capitalism literally is dictatorship of those who own capital. It is a modern industrial plutocracy.

The answer is to change your values. Since everything is made to fuck you up the ass, make your values in life to survive and be healthy, find community, etc. That means minimalism. Don't consume. Save like a hunter gatherer who needs to survive the winter. Drive the same car for 30 years. Do whatever you can to stretch the crap out of the economy. Ignore all the fake values of capitalism like "oh what's your job bra? How much you make? Nice car bra." Fuck that shit. All fake ass values that don't make you any more of a man. Look at boomers. They own two houses and have 5 cars but their men are the weakest cucks ever known for the last 300 years.

I'm basically poor (temporarily; I'm learning a trade) but I still keep in shape and fuck girls and improve myself. No girl has ever cared about how much money I made, it's only been he parents or some 40-year old cunt cock blocking friend.

I've found peace by literally rejecting all the values of boomer white middle class America. That's kind of what led me here more than my exposure to diversity.

you're doing it wrong if you're working 100 hours a week and not getting ahead

are you mentally or physically handicapped?

Kind of depends if you're learning a valuable/transferable skill (like I am) or really like your job (like I do) or not.

>not having a based wagekuck slave job and paying zero rent

>just find a harder slave job goy

and here we can see the eternal boomer, perfectly content with his slavery, buried to his eyes in nihilism. beautiful

So how do you pay for the things you need to live on.

Talks on how about work is pretty much slavery and you lose your youth time and you are forced to follow autistic schedule and how depressing it's then he says he will start his own business.

Some leech off of well off parents. Some claim mental illness to get government handouts. The latter is much harder than people think though, and is mostly just larping. Most of the time doctors and psychiatrists do tests for these kind of things that you can't just bullshit your way though.

What kind of jobs did you do? Like 100 hours a week would kill me.

yeah op thinks that owning a business is soooo easy. I rather work 40hrs and GTFO. Shit I turned down a managerial position so that I can keep my amount of free time. The guy who took the position instead of me earns top money but he lost most of his hair due to stress. I'm older than him and I still have my hair intact

i am both employed full time and I do side work, i did a field service job yesterday on an accupress bender . I worked from 7a.m. To 10a.m. and charged my customer 500 dollars. Git good poorfag.

Wtf? You call working 40H, free time?
The real redpill is to own a business and sell it quickly by making very fast a few millions then retire very fast

in america its not unusual for people to work like 70h or 80h a week. these people are slaves..

no issue he can buy himself Hair transplants

yeah but all that is for YOU not some asshole boss that doesn't give a fuck. i would literally rather work 100 hours a week for myself than 30 for someone else.

I had some recruiter call me for a "full time" position that was 80 hours. "user, I remember you said you don't want to work full time but I have a position here for 80 hours, wasn't sure if you'd be interested?". I kindly reminded her that full time is 40 hours, not 80 and I'm not working for free. Both my sister and brother work 60+ hours a week salaried.

see:

I agree, but if you have to pay 50% or more in taxes you really can't say we live in capitalism(free market).

I've run my own internet business for about 8 years now, started off making 15k/yr now I make 45k/yr.

Of course, that doesn't count the tax-deducted tools and equipment I've accumulated, which is quite a bit.

Having freedom is great. But, you need to watch out for yourself and learn discipline if you dont already have it.

Some people can do it easily, some do it with some work, and some people just aren't capable of having their own business.

The best way to start? Start very small, work alongside whatever other job you have. Grow it bigger incrementally. Quit the other job when you don't have time to do both.
Self-employment noobs are easily spotted because they quit their job, spent loads on tools/equipment and rack up debt before they even have their first customer or first dollar of a paid job. Only a retard does that.

Now, a neat opportunity came my way and I am making 65k-75k as a designer working remotely. The best part is I can still keep my other business running.

Otherwise, I do agree that 8-5 jobs where you have to be pyhsically unable to time-multiplex or do errands are a shit system, and prevents you from ever branching out.

Attached: 20MxuYX.png.jpg (640x929, 73K)

criminally, severely underrated post.
preach brother.

You could always hunt for/grow your own food like the old days, but you commies just want other people to work for you.

You gotta find something that doesn't feel completely pointless. I work as a cell phone tech. I don't make a lot of money but I'm at least learning a new skill that I could potentially use to bring my own income. I'd rather not work but at least I don't feel totally miserable like I would in a retail job. In the mean time, I'll keep saving my money so I can continue to buy silver and buy the dip for the inevitable recession that's upon us.

>. You are also selling your labor at a small fraction of what it's worth
Not me
I got a swanky job where I get paid big bucks for barely doing anything.

The entire modern job market is based on credentialism.
Figure out what credentials you need to get the big boy bucks and then get those credentials

Theres no point arguing with these kind of people. They consider literally every job to be akin to slave labor because they have to do things to receive things instead of life just somehow all being free and easy.

>be me
>geologist
>spend all day in nature taking samples
>only see my "boss" a few times a week to hand over data and discuss projects

just choose a career that doesn't suck ass

And what fucking credentials are those?

Theres fucking NOTHING and I have no idea what to do man

I just want to make okay money and support my community through my redpilled views

what kind of business? online? what niche?
i started too recently, with selling leads

LOL YOU pay the taxes with your prole salary working. All the big big capitalists aren't even touched by taxes. Perhaps upper middle class pay a hefty amount. But to Jeff Bezos it's nothing. Cutting taxes is just going to cut YOUR services. In fact part of the reason they want open borders is to destroy all government services to normal people so that we basically live in Bangladesh.

>collecting samples so some mining company can decide which forest to destroy next

Retard just sees the word "NEET" and gets triggered. You can't even process what's being said in this thread, your brain just shuts off and you go full NPC. Hilarious.

>steps to digging yourself out of poverty

>Research top growing job markets and industries
>Research which of those career paths have a low barrier to entry
>Research the low-barrier-to-entry careers, what is their starting salary? What is the nature of their work?
>Now pick which one you would hate the least/think you would be good at.

As this user said: Only lower, middle, and upper-middle class pays taxes.

How so?

You still have no argument. You've proven zero logic or alternatives to work as a concept existing. You've been shown plenty of opportunities to make money with ease or based on something you may enjoy, but you ignore them.

Your purpose is to survive.
The job enables you to meet the basic needs of survival, food shelter water.
Find a job that makes you less unhappy..
Nobody owes you anything.
Unless you are a nigger, I’m that case we are supposed to take care of you

The biggest problem with work isn't muh slavery, I've worked a few jobs and the number one issue was always boredom.
I made good money, I got to socialize, it's an easy life. I saved up so much money I was able to quit and live on my savings for several years.
For what I was doing, it was a very good deal for me.

The problem was always boredom. In the mornings I would want to kill myself not because I didn't want to wake up, not because I was dreading the idea of working or wasting muh youth, it was the fact that I knew I would be bored to death at work. It's mental torture. Managers and bosses suck all life out of you.
I would prefer working over being a NEET if the uptight retards who run workplaces didn't spend 8 hours of their every day trying to suck all life out of you.

>I’m that case we are supposed to take care of you
the trade off is that we get them as slaves

That sounds pretty chill desu. What are your hours? Are you salaried?

>thinking the respect of wagie NPCs is a valuable commodity
Kek'd heartily

Thanks. I SORT of did that so I'm in CS.

Yet it's hard to know if my path is right, or any path is right, when people keep giving bad experiences or saying it's a doomed path.

seems like your job lacked autonomy.
I got a job where I can do what I want as long as it furthers the strategic goals of the company. I'm supposed to look at find out what needs done without someone telling me.

how about y'all shut the fuck up and get a job and learn a trade like flying. i work a job and its hard but im about to switch to flying drones and planes for a living. stop being a fucking pussy and learn something that'll make you independent and free the jews dont own your will you do and you can beat them over the fucking head with it. brunt the bullshit, feed the pigs, for one day you will rise higher and higher from the plebian food stamp users and then laugh at the neet who has no skills and sits all day on his ass writing shitposts about wagies.

the best way to get back at somebody is living life better then them.

Attached: 1544959225921.png (2560x1440, 320K)

>Yet it's hard to know if my path is right, or any path is right
It's about talking to people in the business and making connections. It's about knowing for the fact that employers are desperate for your skill set.

I work, I kinda have money. But, I'm so stressed and anxious that I don't have the will to do anything. It's literally killing my will to live.

>you can get payed for reading books, and browsing the internet for 20 out of 40 hours a week
But you still can't leave. You can do whatever the hell you want just as long as you don't leave the "workplace" and all of your expenses are covered, that's called serving a sentence in a prison cell

>the trick is just not care that your poor, goyim. like the mexicans do
top kek

I've got a decent, medium well-paid job, with long holidays and vacations, including full free healthcare, excluding dental.
Took a while for me to get hired, and I spent more than a few years literally going nowhere, but now I'm doing pretty well. Considering buying a house of my own or an apartment, but the market is a bit uncertain at this time.

Attached: Jonas Lie (NS).jpg (360x346, 85K)

taxes is a big problem for middle class anons like OP who work lots of hours only to see their wealth redistributed to illegal 3rd worlders

What options are there nowadays for your own business? My dad works a really successful trade in my home country, I currently live on mainland Europe earning 45k a year but working 48 hours a week with a 2 hour commute daily (to and from). What are emerging fields of work that can be exploited?

If you are born into a family that can't pay for your NEETdom comfortably, while you help out your parents with chores and occasionally drive them when they ask then you are bound to be a depressed wagie. It doesn't matter if you're your own boss, chances are you will hate work even more, because you will be so financially bound to your business that it will be literally impossible for you to stop working.

Kids these days barely have any opportunities. Everyone is fed an university degree that is literally worthless in the job world. Low dead-end jobs are all getting automated. Trade-skills are bound to get paid the same as the former no education jobs like cleaning or working retail and office jobs that "require" a degree pay less and less because the supply greatly outweighs the demand, that is if you can even get a job that is worth your 5-year degree at all. Your parents had all the opportunities in the world and if they didn't get rich you're 95% bound to be a complete failure, who has to work every week for 50 years just to survive.

I'm glad my parents took their opportunities and provide for me, while I continue the educational path. Not because I plan to earn money, but because I plan to earn wisdom. I'm currently doing my 3rd Master's degree in Technical Mathematics after passing both a Finance Major and a Statistics Major with distinction. I'm technically earning money as well, since my parents gave me 90% of their property while they are still alive, because of tax benefits. I give them most of the rent income back though and only keep 12,000 € to myself every month. I'm really glad that I'm not forced to work a job that I hate and can just do whatever makes fun while building up wisdom alongside and keeping a great relationship with my family.

foken this
i studied my ass off and now i work with cgi for national tv at 21.
i love my job, my colleagues and i make a good living.
now im saving to buy land in uruguai so i can have kids with my girlfriend and live in nature (we want to get married soon)

Work sucks, but it ain't that bad.
Just find something you don't hate (forget about making money. Even if it's a minimum wage job and for whatever reason you don't hate it, stick with it).
Live a more frugal lifestyle and try to save a little bit.
I know lawyers making 200k a year that are fucking miserable and fast becoming alcoholics.

Thanks man.

I decided I'm going to go with the degree, and on the side pick up skills and talk to people to find a well desired niche.

>thread devolves into wagies proud of their slavery

everytime. you people are truly beyond saving

The most important jobs in the future, will be ones where you can provide a service to your immediate community. Guys in my area pressure wash driveways, HOA demands it. They charge about $150 a driveway and will hit multiple houses on the same street in a single day. This is obviously more labor intensive, but a decent example of what I mean by service to your immediate community. The big money is certainly in something more abstract.

My 1994 corolla agrees with this post.

It’s not literally slavery because you get paid, and slaves do not get paid. You literally don’t know what literally means.

Very true. Knowledge and education NEET vs wagie will be like counts vs peasants in middle ages. When you get bored of vidya, history, Jow Forums, art and humanities start

>You are also selling your labor at a small fraction of what it's worth - you will realize this more at some jobs that pay maybe 60-100k you will be responsible or generating/handling literally millions of dollars, yet making peanuts by comparison. It's a sham.
So if your company invests $500k on products to resell or transform and sell for $600k you want to OWN those $600k just because you stocked the shelves with those products or pressed the button in the machine that makes them? You're retarded.

>voluntarily work for a person/company
>slavery

K

>. No girl has ever cared about how much money I made
You almost had me.
Your bleddit spacing should have been my first clue.

This. I never understood why people with this mentality think their individual labor 'created' the entire product. Literally all they did was one tiny step in a sea of steps involved the creation of a product or service. Okay Steve from John Deere. You attached the seat of the lawn mower to the mower so that means you created that all by yourself. But wait. What about the hundred other people on the line? What about the people who made the tools? The people who bought the tools and machinery? The housing and infrastructure? The R&D department? The advertising department? The people who actually transport, stock and manage the finished products? I'll never understand why people think one laborer deserves the entirety of a product's price.

They don't care if you're a fuccboi and they're using you only for that. It's either that or he's fucking fatties and uggos.

>voluntary

slaves were also provided basic food and housing. slaves don't have freedom, neither do you.

Depends on what you get into.

I'm a private drum teacher with a decent salary that pays my bills and entertainment at 20. I wake up late in the afternoon and literally sit in class and watch them go through a page of rudiments while I enjoy a coffee. Not boring and I get to socialize with a bunch of like-minded creative people. Work is always abundant because the arts are popular now or something.

I'm going to use this opportunity to ask for that comic I have been requesting for weeks about this exact topic.

Attached: you fucking dipshit.jpg (600x849, 227K)

Please tell us who is forcing you to work for person/company X.

And the method of said forcing

>literally worthless in the job world
It depends on where you live. If you live in Bumfuck, Oklahoma, your language degree might prove difficult to translate into marketable skills, but around larger population centres you might find gainful employment. Or at least work as a copy-writer (although those jobs can be done online from literally anywhere with an internet connection.

I'm a NEET Wizard and desperately poor... I've had to deal with all sorts of brutal shit like the government trying to force me onto 'work for the dole' to literally throw out roasties old handbags\undies just to get dole money (I wriggled my way out of that after an hour of it). I've had to deal with shitty family exploiting my poverty to impose themselves on me, etc etc.

I'm still glad I took the NEET path rather than the wagie path. Crying wagecuck Wojak really is exactly how I looked when I was working. Even all the time I've wasted on destructive habits as a result of my poverty was ultimately time better spent than being a wagie, because at least that time ultimately resulted in strengthening me and giving me things to overcome independently.

Fuck wagecuckery... but if you're a young user, don't forget that there are other forms of cuckery out there... gradecuckery... familycuckery... even welfarecuckery to some degree.

At least I'm not working for the eternal roastie, though.

>
>AnCap not undertanding socialism or the theory of labour
Yeah, no surprise there.

See how pilots are paid less and less
Come here to blow some steam

The pan is hotter and hotter every year. Something got to give.

Heres some advice for all you potential work seekers. Thank me later.

Attached: 1533267697162.jpg (912x768, 86K)

Here you go.

Attached: 1543548567139.png (600x1373, 504K)