Is white and Hispanic mixing okay?

Often a lot of us statistics don’t include White-white Hispanic as race mixing at all. What do you think Jow Forums? I’m not talking about full on Indios but Mestizo ( at least half white already) minimums. White+Mestizo= Castizo just like our Based friend Nick Fuentes. When you think about it, you’re taking away a non white person from the gene pol and using her to produce additional white people, they may not be pure but they’re definitely better than unmixed. Are there any Castizos or anons who are a product of Hispanic and white mixing? What’s life like for you? What do you look like? In other Jow Forumsacks opinion are Castizos generally good citizens? Is This type of mixing acceptable?

Attached: 6686BAFC-652D-4DA0-8473-D1B229A6E467.png (631x781, 1.11M)

If you want your offspring to have lower IQ than you yeah go for it

Attached: 1a.jpg (310x233, 12K)

Right, so all white people should marry asians as IQ trumps everything lol

Well okay, what if the Hispanic was smart and one of the better members of their race?

>Hispanic
>Race

Low IQ cucks

Hispanic is a geographical word and any race could be hispanic

Fucking idiots

Attached: 1527466100701.gif (554x400, 46K)

Hispanic isn't a race Retard

>Is This type of mixing acceptable?
No, gas yourself memeflag

Back to mulch bed, Pedro.

T. Spic

I feel like its my duty to help further the white race, but i like Mexican girls too much. Hopefully i find a smart one thats not insane

Okay Eduardo but they're usually mestizos.

Shut up you stupid Jew, respect my authoritay

Attached: 135px-Cartmansh2.jpg (558x454, 30K)

Yes. Hispanic + white mixing produces the whitest offspring. Nick Fuentes is about 17% Amerindian so a little less than a castizo, yet not quite “white” white but white + mestizo/castizo = bleached.

Attached: latinos.jpg (627x1198, 636K)

What if I met a smart black woman? Would my mulatto offspring be smart? I think it's how you are raised. I know half black/white kids from WMBF families and they are fine.
Go for it, if you love the woman and the woman loves you back

No you retard. People should never race mix

Should be fine

By saying "Usually" you're still admitting non mestizo hispanics exist so you admit it's not a race.

Sad to expect logic from a potato pagan pig.

Dirty Irish hide among us passing for whites

You’re a castizo user?

As long as the "Hispanic" looks like this, it's okay.

Attached: Alexis-Bledel-Feet-1428368 (1).jpg (1637x3000, 469K)

>Based friend Nick Fuentes
Not a good example to use. Spic-Nick is an insufferable brat that talks about optics while being a ironybro leader of some sort.

I don't know if I've ever met or heard of a likeable dude with even drop of hispanic heritage. There's something wrong with them. The worst of them are niggers in everything but colour, and the best of them are annoying cunts like Nick.

>Drop of hispanic heritage

Hispanic's not a race and there's no such thing as "Hispanic blood" a brown hispanic is brown due to indian genes and a whiter spic is whiter cause of his spanish genes.

Dumb fucking pagan pig

>different colored socks
into the trash you go

Yes. I have 4 kids.. Dirty Blonde, dark blue eyes, pale skin. Cuban/German
People have been race mixing forever. Europeans of today are not the Europeans of the past. Celtics were bred out in France and England by Romans, Saxons, whatever.

t.Wetback

Attached: 1501534866835.jpg (480x640, 39K)