Thin skined orange

Does he have the thinnest skin of any living person? Does it have something to do with how orange he is? Seriously he turns into a crying baby over any and every slight or bit of criticism. What an insecure loser. It's no wonder you losers relate to him.

Attached: DOx5G6PVoAAMHqX.jpg (700x696, 90K)

But really youre mad that he's President. :)

Sage

You forgot about dicks, the left must always relate to problems with dicks, cocksucking or assholes.

Sage and gay

I'm glad he's killing the conservative movement, though. He's a lame duck, anyway, and the longer he's in the public eye the more he hurts Republicans and benefits democrats. It's a win/win.

I guess you haven't seen the crowds. Greatest base of any President ever.

No, the fact that liberal beta males keep coming here to cry about this shows that you’re the ones with thin skin

He isn’t. You’re a retarded cuck with think skin desperate to believe bullshit, just like you were desperate to believe CNNs analysis on the election night

kill yourself shill rat

Attached: soy vey.jpg (620x413, 87K)

Yeah we are mad he destroyed any momentum you idiots gained and is a Zionist shill xD

It’s awesome how much free rent he has in your head.

You forgot to write 'it's over'

Shove it up your arse you filthy semi coon

Thank you muchly

Attached: HospitableAromaticBittern-poster.jpg (480x368, 10K)

Yeah cause a bunch of mongoloids are definitely something to be afraid of.

letting people lie and talk shit about you doesn't make you a great person

Pretty sure that's right mongoloids who fantasize about gay stuff, often involving brown people

>military aged males glistening in the sun with their rape ready toned black bodies

Yeah pretty sure it's them.

Insults aside, they really are something to worry about. They're called useful idiots. Each side has them

I can last a day without thinking of Trump. Can you?

It would be very painful

Hope and change

Attached: 17F2DE02-F703-4211-945C-71FB4E803D61.jpg (615x615, 100K)

Quick rundown on the Hussein illuminati pic? Afaik this wasn't debunked as shopped..

Attached: 1544672837596.jpg (1024x781, 101K)

It was on some facebook page. It’s his friend in the background other than that not sure.