Reminder:

Beards are for sóyboys. Clean shaven is for men.

Attached: 1518093032746.jpg (1280x720, 548K)

Swarthy Whites > Pure whites

Preach kweeeen

Attached: B42F5E93-78BE-4BC6-AA07-EF9CF7526E23.jpg (1200x750, 105K)

I fucking hate those gaping mouths. Is like they wait for the money shot, or a fucking golden shower.

No, basedbeards are for basedboys. If it's like the ones in your pic, you shouldn't have it, and should be caned for saying you have one. If you can grow a good thick, full beard it is peak masculine.

My chin is weak though

If I don't shave because I'm lazy I look like soicuck
if I shave I look like tomboy.

Not really but close. Onions Boy Beards are unkempt. White Men Beards are well maintained.

Basedlant = Unkempt Beard
White Man = Clean Shaven or Groomed Beard.

Attached: 7E3128B3-0BB2-47E5-90EE-0539EF0BC425.jpg (750x1333, 192K)

Grow a beard when it’s cold and shave when it’s hot. Fashion is for faggots. Function is for men

That's because you have a feminie hair style. Also start lifting

>This disinfo
Diogenese says you're a bitch

Beards keep you cooler in the heat apparently.

>muh faggot actors were clean shaven
Beardlets are the most pathetic faggots on earth. Imagine being such a pathetic excuse for a man, Wil Wheaton has a thicker beard than you. Low testosterone trannies. Your boys probably can't even swim lmao
And BTW Brando was literally a faggot.

>implying this cherry picked image isn't made by some salty low test cuck who can't grow a beard

nigga what

Attached: clint-eastwood-true-grit-670x405.jpg (670x405, 36K)

Implying that u grow a beard for any reason but your non existent jaw line

and they shield your skin from the sun

Attached: wtdobnl603gz.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

>Having an opinion on shaving.
groomed is a word used by the lecherous, desert thirst in eye.

>tfw hairless spic thin beard
Why even live?

Attached: 1516241940239.png (658x588, 67K)

>t. can't style his facial hair because of too much estrogen in his milk

Attached: chad.jpg (480x576, 67K)

literally, as in he wrote softcore poems like whatshisface

Theres not 1 beard in that pic though.

Attached: The ---mighty--- men of Babylon.jpg (743x926, 218K)

Why do they all do this? I will never understand the gaping maw thing. How did they all start doing it at the same time?

Can confirm. It's way too much hassle to clean cum out of your beard. Shaven mouths make for much better blowjobs.

ITT actual basedboys with feminine genes who can't grow a beard.
There is no need to be upset.

k

Attached: Jozef_Pilsudski1.jpg (600x831, 65K)

Its not the beards. Its lack of muscle.

When you lift your face change too, not only your body.

Phil doesn’t deserve this

9/10 people i meet with a beard are numale tier faggots

depends on the beard and the dude. Same with clean-shaven

What causes the dead vacant look in the eyes of numales? Why don't the older guys have it?
I've looked at people who come back from war traumatized, and even they don't have that vacant look in their eyes. Then you look at your average s o y goy and he looks fucking dead inside. There is no life in those eyes.

I used to have normal eyes too, but they have now become lifeless. I hate photos now because every time someone sees a photo of me they always bring up my dead lifeless eyes.
What the fuck is going on?

This is a muslim

>milk
Being this broke instead of woke
>because we never had milk before

I have never once felt an urge to pose like this when a photograph was being taken.

>tfw a large ammount of scar tissue on the left side of my face due to being jumped as teenager
>Hair doesn't grow in on my left cheek and the left side of my chin

Thank god I have an incredible jaw line or I'd be fucked

I usually rock stubble. I find it to be a nice middle ground between a beard and clean shaven.

Do real men let their son's get in this state ?

Attached: delonson.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Blondie was a filthy hobo.

Attached: SjDJIqSKvUOE_OCqhwjilQ.jpg (1456x688, 158K)

>we never had milk before
Oy!

Attached: bookobrits.png (247x204, 120K)

kek

>want to look like a child
>this is manly child face
>hair is for faggots

you sound like a fucking faggot pedo looking for little bois to fuck
fuck you pedo

Muslims are B A S T E though! That Palestinian using that slingshot through! Omg hellooooooo newfag, we love Islam here on Jow Forums!!!!

Beards are for whoever can grow a proper beard and not look like a faggot.

I have vitiligo on my face, my beard and mustache helps prevent me from getting 3rd degree sunburns every time I think about leaving my house

Now men with even proper beards considered faggots. Because a lot of faggots wear proper beards.

Gas yourself faggot

Attached: Robert E. Lee.jpg (380x370, 18K)

I have a strong jaw and I don't want to hide it with facial hair

No matter how effeminate I may be at least I know I won't be as pathetic as OP who hinges his masculinity on something as trivial as facial hair.

Shit I'm still gonna grow mine back out. At least where I'm at in northern Minnesota it hasn't been ruined by onions.

I second this.

>he doesnt maintain a short, well kept beard

>posting different generations of soi males
Step aside, real men coming through.

Attached: Beard_trimming_chart_1884.jpg (1379x1030, 872K)

You taking offense to OP shaming beards is more pathetic than OP ''hinging his masculinity on something trivial (strawman).''
This is really pathetic, can't handle mild banter without regressing into a passive aggressive little bitch.

My wife's boyfriend doesn't like me clean shaven, and upsetting my wife's boyfriend upsets my wife. I am a man and I want to please my woman however she wants, and I think that is the most manly thing that a man can ever do. Happy wife - happy life. :)

Attached: pika.jpg (800x586, 64K)

>t. beardlet.
It goes in all fields.

Bump. And there's nothing you can do about it, faggot. Now go take a selfie with your mouth wide open.

Same, it's literally incomprehensible to me. I dont understand it. More than that, how the fuck did it just start happening all at once? From the anthropological stance it's crazy, it never happened then just exploded. It's like there was a sóycuck big bang.

There is no meaning in your life. Those basedboys have no meaning either. They spend all of their free time playing video games and have no real contentment. Start going on hikes and doing things that really make you happy. You will know right away what these things are. If you ever feel like you wasted a weekend then what you did was not satisfying. Honestly make kids and spend time with them.

Basedboys can't grow a beard right, it's like cut their ballsack's hair and glued on their faces.

Pff, you are just insecure about yourself that you can't stand another man in your wife's life. You are afraid that he will be better than you and you will lose her eventually. You are just an insecure little man-child. Not even a man, just a scared baby boy. I pity you.
My wife, on the other hand, knows the taste of another man, and still she chooses to stay with me. She loves me more than her boyfriend (well, sometimes she says that "its equal"), and she will never leave me. We are happy together and someday we will have kids, probably one from me and one from her boyfriend, a girl and a boy. I am a productive and proud member of society, while you are a basement dwelling right-wing idiot incel. Get a life, bro. :)

When will you learn.

When will any of you learn, character makes a man!
Style merely accentuates character.
If you're a faggot basedboy it won't matter if you have a beard or not, everyone can still identify you as the slack jawed, double chin, neck beard you are.

imho if they show teeth it looks less shit

Beards are makeup for men. They cover up weak jaws or poor complexions

They'd look fine if they just didn't pose like idiots and also simply brushed their beard down instead of letting it stick out in every direction.
Lifting also helps.

Beards are for ugly men with no jawline

Facts

Fag

Um no. A thick non patchy beard is peak masculinity. If you can grow a thick full beard than do it.

As baldness gradually set in, I started cutting my hair to 2mm. I decided to blend my beard in with it at the same length.

It's pretty easy to maintain, but I'm not sure where I fit in on this scale.

these fag mods that censored onions need to get gunned down in public

They are attempting to convey excitement and joy. They don’t know what that feels like for real so they ape a version of if they have been taught through media. Total fags.

This is just Chad genetics vs Soiboi genetics. It's manly stoicism versus faggot cuckoldry. Facial hair is completely besides the point.

Not in the current year betaboy. Only manlets and chinlets grow beards.

>tfw my facial hair looks like this

help me Jow Forums ;_; I just want a good beard, not these shitty pubes

Attached: 1504964467-image.jpg (552x669, 68K)

only women care what people think

Attached: 4377fc7a0cb8c63b5dddeadec7bbcd81--paulie-gualtieri-bada-bing.jpg (377x325, 21K)

tradition > your newage faggotry

wow they even cucked s(zero)[why]. their bloodline has to be wiped out too

Nothing you can do about it. I'm 31 and it still looks like that.

not rocking a beard in 2018. wtf is wrong with you pol?

Attached: IMG_20181216_233403.jpg (2266x1399, 615K)

Ted honestly looks a lot better with the beard, it covers his slimy looking face.

Reminder: those who hide their flags do so because they’re Israeli.
Reminder: boycott Israel
Reminder: divest from Israel
Reminder: sanction Israel
>product code starts with 729 = Made in Israel
They don’t need ANY MORE of OUR fucking money.

Attached: 3F916C0D-CE7B-4911-8732-02957B153A85.jpg (631x1118, 248K)

Nice diary. KYS, faggot

Attached: 9E6DE61F-FEB9-4F1F-B459-C36D9ECDD7F8.jpg (540x514, 71K)

>Beards are makeup for men. They cover up weak jaws or poor complexions
This. I don't need a beard. The most "beard" I ever have is some stubbles of not shaving for one day, which enhance my facial features but do certainly not cover them. I look manly despite being a chestlet and not having a beard, because thankfully I am not a jawlet.

Bearded manlet leafs still manage to be more masculine than OP.

Attached: military-humor-funny-canadian-lumberjack-commandos.jpg (600x401, 46K)

Beard trend is a reflection of laziness.

Nah. Winter is for beards, they keep your face warm while hunting and ice fishing in sub- freezing temperatures. Summer is for shaved faces. Real men can grow a full beard in three weeks during fall. Onions boys wear beards in summer to hold the smell of feminist panties close for months.

It depends on your phenotype honestly. The people who look best clean shaven, or with a five o’clock shadow are people of Atlanto-Ames phenotype. Specifically northern Italian, French, or northern Spaniards

evading post filters is against the rules of this website

stay clean shaven until it comes through proper.

I'm the same user, so i'm clean shavening it until im like 30

A fucking leaf

You probably look like a homo

chicks dig scars

Nu-males make me physically sick.

Mustache master race

Same advice as for balding men: cut it short.
Overtime as it fills in the patches more you can grow out more length. Some guys don't fill in the patches until their 40s. Some just never do. If you never make progress in the patchy areas, shave for several years and then try again.

You guys should thank God everyday for that. I have a full beard and it's shit.
If you knew how much time I spend shaving.

Attached: leatherMAGA.jpg (853x1280, 207K)

>Atlanto-Ames phenotype
Pretty sure this is not a real thing.