Here's what's wrong with the origin of Humanity

The Out of Africa is not impossible, it's impractical. Why would you migrate from an Oasis to a hostile frozen wasteland?

Sure, if Niggers adapted in a frozen, hostile environment, they would mirror Whites in appearance and behavior. They wouldn't be European, however. They'd have mirroring traits but different genes.

I actually don't believe in this theory. Actually, I believe the reason why Whites and Asians are so smart is because they're the older and more developed homo-sapiens, not the newest as modern (((science))) claims.

Attached: The origin of man.png (1200x564, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/evolution-theory-out-of-africa-dali-skull-china-homo-erectus-sapiens-latest-a8064306.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why would you migrate from an Oasis to a hostile frozen wasteland?
To get away from niggers

> Niggers adapted in a frozen, hostile environment, they would mirror Whites in appearance and behavior.

they did, check scandinavia and their nigger-skulled dolichocephalic heads.

There is some evidence from China and Morocco that may throw the original theory up into question once again.

independent.co.uk/news/science/evolution-theory-out-of-africa-dali-skull-china-homo-erectus-sapiens-latest-a8064306.html

The evidence for out of Africa is blatant and genetic, every single non-African human ethnic group is far more genetically related than Africans are to everyone else. The simplest explanation would be that all non-Africans are descended from a single tribe of early humans who decided to leave. Leading them all to develop as they adapted to new environments, while the Africans remained stagnant. Basically, non-Africans are the descendants of the only early humans to have even a drop of ambition.

Even niggers hate other niggers, do they?

Some Maori claim they can trace their ancestry back to Iran/Afghanistan/Peru.

>has no idea that skin tone is connected to how close you are to the equator.
Leaf education.

Bloody fingolian beat me to it.

>imagining how you have to act to make literal monkeys distance themselves from you

unironically fpbp

It has been BTFO like 4 times now, older human remains have been found in Bulgaria, Morocco, and some other place, I think Spain maybe, now China too.

Maoris are all war chinks arent they?

1.Tracking animal herds. You have to follow animals if you want to hunt them. This can easily lead you out of Africa
2.Famine is common in Africa and that led them out

>Actually, I believe the reason why Whites and Asians are so smart is because they're the older and more developed homo-sapiens, not the newest as modern (((science))) claims.
Evolution isn't a 401k. You don't get more points because you've been around longer.

All of history can be summed up with two words - white flight

Should Highlight Israel and California in Pink with Homosexuals.

I've seen China, Morocco and the Balkans, I must have missed the Spanish one.
The out of Africa theory has so many holes in it at this point.
Maybe the old scientists were right, and the races evolved from different ancestors.

>muh lack of melanin matters

yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

>they did, check scandinavia and their nigger-skulled dolichocephalic heads.
I thought I was nuts for noticing African features in the blondest Nords possible. Something about their skin tone when they tan and facial structure.

Humans were only able to migrate so quickly once they had learned to make more complex tools, better clothes, use of fire, and especially throwing spears.

WE

WUZ

Did africans actually look like africans back then or have they “evolved” over time to their environment as well?

prick

They probably looked like Abbos back then, Australia is pretty similar to what the climate of Africa used to be until the Abbos burned down all of the forests

They even resemble arabs and middle-easterners in some features