Why are White British men and other men from White groups being outperformed by Black Africans, Pakistanis, Bangladeshi...

Why are White British men and other men from White groups being outperformed by Black Africans, Pakistanis, Bangladeshi, Indian and Chinese immigrants - also, why are women outperforming men in education?

Attached: gcse_results.png (1131x601, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/439867/RR439B-Ethnic_minorities_and_attainment_the_effects_of_poverty_annex.pdf.pdf
youtu.be/UA0XGVjQtQM?t=375
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source this bullshit

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/439867/RR439B-Ethnic_minorities_and_attainment_the_effects_of_poverty_annex.pdf.pdf

thanks

Real big fucking question OP.
>Schools pander to women teaching how they learn and testing in a way that they do well in.
>Higher tier foreigners come here and compete with the entire white population which happens to include the 11 million on benefits.
>Schools that are too white have their funding slashed
>Results are tampered with to give non-whites a boost
>Drugs and alcohol destroying lower/ middle class whites
GEEEE OP REAL FUCKING HARD TO FIGURE OUT

Same reason you are hiding your (((flag)))

>Same reason you are hiding your (((flag)))
>hides flag

I happen to live in the American South; now show your star, Levi

The chinks have always been a clever bunch

ah the GCSE meme, they are worthless nowadays.

Modern schools cater to girls instead of boys, at least in the UK.
Universities also.
Lots drop out because they don't like the culture, and most teachers are retarded these days. Lowered standards also, no real attainment it's easy to get high grades, no competitiveness = no male desire.

Because whites tend to choose harder courses than non-whites.

These are GCSE results.

Gonna go with this, I gave up when I turned 14 and stopped going, didn’t attend anything after that. They penalized me for it with my a levels and gcse, but I couldn’t be fucked with hearing about refugees and global warming in the labour governments school system. I got shit grades, scraped into a rank 40 university, scraped through a bachelors without attending, then I actually tried with a masters and graduated top of my class amongst a bunch of pajeets, chinks, and beta STEM white males.

The entire time I skipped classes I learned actual life skills, read philosophy, sat on Jow Forums, played video games, got in trouble, went to prison, went traveling, drank, drugs, and a bunch of other living on the edge hedonistic shit.

My IQ is tested at 145, and desu I was bored when I took that and didn’t really try. I now work for Zenuity writing software for your future autonomous cars. I’ve also consulted for several big automotive and electronics companies, along with government agencies in the UK.

Grades mean fuck all now, you’ll learn everything better and without propaganda online. University will be almost completely online within a few decades and only the retards will need to go to tutors for extra help.

Grades != Intelligence. White British males are amongst the most intelligent on this planet, even with our country polluted by immigrants we have the highest average IQ in Europe.

youtu.be/UA0XGVjQtQM?t=375
To summarize
>based on classwork subjective to teachers whim
>different courses are chosen but compared together
>within those courses there are levels, whites tend to take the harder levels, the score in those higher levels is given the same weight as lower levels
It's just a really stupid measure, can't say for certain if it's deliberate or not that it doesn't show the same racial gap everything else does. But I'd make that guess.

Attached: Britain crime.png (1080x1920, 190K)

"here is debate about what lies behind this increase, whether it reflects a ‘real’
rise in standards or grade inflation. However, this is not essential to our focus which is
on the extent to which different ethnic groups improved"

if you look at pages 21, 22 and 23 of the report, you can see the ethnic minorities are all congregated in the same places, therefore they have ethnic minorities grading their papers.
it is possibly grade inflation, all of the curves rise exponentially instead of linearly, something is not right.
and pakis always having such high grades? do me a favour

this

gcse classes are chosen, you would know this if you were UK, where the fuck are you from you filthy kike?

I'm your neighbour from the West.

I see two correlations. (a) the ethnicities that maintain more homogeneity within subgroupings of society and have cultural values to get good grades tend to do better, so the Chinese and Indians who keep to themselves and have high pressures from their culture tend to do better. Thus if whites had a homogeneous society, they would do better. (b) racial differences in IQ—enough said.

Pic related

Attached: Shit LARP.png (1890x1584, 317K)

It's quite simple
>me and a nigger start at 0
>Nigger gets gibs while i don't
Nigger gets ahead.End of story.

Part of the reason is that single motherhood is a massive problem with our current white youth.
The only group under white british is black Caribbean, who have an even higher rate of single motherhood.

Indians and Pakis do better academically as they still have farthers

A third reason is that propper retards will drop out before their gcses , so the results arent entirely reliable

Men and women are adults, and typically don't sit GCSEs while pretending to be boys and girls (children). Maybe work on your English and your bait, fellow memeflagster.

Men and women, boys and girls, males and females, you should understand what I mean.

Economically I’m not doing well, I’m just in a very academic position. I get about 60k euros a year and after tax in Sweden with the progressive taxation system i make a few hundred euros more than a construction worker. The OP in your picture is right on the mark with how I feel.

whatever the fuck that means, show flag kike

Lol, yeah social sciences are much harder than STEM

>changing the tests to make them easier
>nignogs and bombers are more likely to pass

big surprise

Because we have lots of chavs and they get special privileges for being shitskins. As for women they’re not outperforming men they jut get special privileges and go to university to do shit like gender studies

Hey kike, why aren’t you showing your Israeli flag?

Trust a leaf to be so retarded he doesn’t know whites make up the majority of stem majors

They also make up the majority of social science majors and to a much greater extent. Leave it up to the paki to try and misrepresent this.

Because society and education in particular are more pozzed than a pile of syringes and we want nothing to do with it. I knew that shit was fucked when I was a kid and wanted nothing to do with it. The guy in the pic has an IQ of around 200 and works as a bouncer at a bar. In order to win at the game we are all playing right now you have to sell your soul to Satan. Less and less of us want to play that game. Its about time we started playing a new game.

Attached: Christopher Langan .jpg (339x382, 28K)

Because all the money goes to London and the South

Where are all the immigrants..
The south.