When are we fighting back?

pic related

twitter.com/Kasper_Thim/status/1074406050177171456
disgusting immigrants beating up innocent alone dane..

genocide is literally the only option it seems

Attached: terrorists.png (702x750, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kasper_Thim/status/1074406050177171456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only option
yes, it is.

in a very tl;dr long run eventually everyone will
suddenly remember coming to earth on a ship as a different incarnation but probably 50% of blacks and 3rd world shits wont make it cause they aren't technically conscious

Attached: pyramid3x.gif (200x200, 555K)

wish we could carry guns around here, wouldn't hesitate shooting these sand niggers if they tried to pull anything on me

stop radicalizing yourself with this far-right propaganda.
It was obviously slippery there and they randomly bumbled into each when trying to get a footing.

are you enhedslisten?

Go out in all black with your face obscured find a migrant alone and bash him in the back of the head with a rock. You'll likely knock him out with one or two.

Plenty of people get away with deadly assaults every day.

soon my brother, soon

yeah I've considered.. shame these inbred pieces of shit almost always come in packs

It looks like there is a Dane there along with the immigrants. He can die, too.

We just need a leader for us all to flock too. Military and civilian personnel. We need a united front from all walks of life and all European nations(that includes america, australia, south africa, etc.). Jews have infiltrated most far-right movements, because they understand and are well trained in deceptions and arguments. They don't understand violence though, and have no recourse to except to use dumb goyim as their shields.

We need a military coup with the interests of the european peoples as the forefront of their concern. Destroy the UN and remove all ZOG world leaders(merkel macron etc.)

That's an excuse. If you go for night walks in a city you'll find one alone eventually. If you're going to do it do it right and do it smart.

Exactly.
time to end globalisation and take back what is ours.

I also don't want to risk my future for 1 sand nigger when they produce 10 new ones a day.

Per woman

Then don't talk about doing anything. You can get arrested from just fantasising about it online. So either way shut up and don't talk about it.

This
It's easier to get away with murder than you think, TV shows just make it seem like it's next to impossible.

So long you have no connection to the person and it's completely unmotivated, the pigs have nothing to go on.

Yep, theres a minority of retarded Danes who chase the gangbanger lifestyle and thus end up sucking sandnigger cock in order to sell their cocaine.
Danish version of a stupid fucking wigger

And if you get caught. You only used a rock and hit them once, if they die it's manslaughter. The courts won't care about permanent brain damage it'll just be assault.

They will here, we have an ocean of different degrees of assault, some can lead to a conviction ALMOST as bad as murder.

Although that isnt generally bad, in comparison to American law it will be a slap on the wrist and a free hotel stay for a couple of years.

I have no pity for cowards
this blonde guy is, for sure, a coward for not fighting back.
he can die I don't care

>twitter.com/Kasper_Thim/status/1074406050177171456
you think that is bad?

Attached: funwblacks0-main-course.webm (360x640, 867K)

Attached: funwblacks2-help-with-purse.webm (552x358, 2.99M)

Attached: funwblacks40-unitarians-in-nola.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>boho why are the shitskins attacking people

carry a knife fight back or shut the fuck up and die, i bet 1000sek that you are still buying kebobs and frequent shitskin establishments so fuck you too cunt

ironic coming from a swede, you probably got about 10 sandniggers banging all the females in your family right now

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Attached: Taqiyya.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

Imagine being this pretentious.
I'm sure you are both really tough guys.

And he said, A certain man had two sons:
And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.

Attached: Jihad.png (1318x6988, 1.96M)

And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.
And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.
And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:
But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

Attached: Muhammad.png (1293x9789, 2.88M)

Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:
That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Attached: Quoran.png (1312x8870, 2.51M)

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Attached: christ.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

This is the unfortunate reality the Jews use against us. We all have much more to lose fighting back against these shitskins then they do when they assault us. Not only do each of us individually have a lot to lose, we have no reason to believe our fellow countrymen will assist us in any way because we all know they feel the same way.

We either need a extremely strong leader the likes of which are written about in the history books, or we need to take the option away from all Europeans to have a safe, secure, comfortable future. If you can't get drunk or stoned and play games alone in your room to hide from the problems of the world anymore and are forced to face the reality of the changes happening in your country, we will wake up. But the latter option needs to touch us all equally and at the same time. An extended period of hardship, multiple months of no electricy, comes to mind. Western civilization will fall apart with no electricity, fast.

This is clearly fake, all the danes on pol told me their country had no non whites & that the entire country is chad men. Said that a nigger like me could only dream of a country so based.
Reported.

Racistfitta

Ok pol 5 shitskins are about to beat you up, you have a screwdriver in your pocket, what to do , be realistic they are five you are alone

No one has ever claimed that.
No fuck off back to East L.A and stay there.

Immigrant spotted

You have no idea how much of a psychological effect it can have on the 4 coons if you without hesitating drive it into the neck of the fifth.

Your country opposed the migrant resettlement, which is what he's saying.

You have something like 4-5% muslims compared to Sweden's 9.

Hes being sarcastic, hes propping up that someone said that Denmark is pretty based, etc - to we have no sandniggers and is now trying to be smug.

Shut the fuck up faggot kike. I know what you based chads said, you're not a real dane. Real danes are based, this is fake news & you know it.

that was so satisfying to watch
got any more?

And that's not entirely true.
Our PM signed it despite literally every single politician in play atm was against it, along with a majority of the population - just to land himself a job in the EU.

MIEN FELLOW DANES

SEIG HEIL !
MEIN FUHRER !

ITS TIME !

HAIL HITLER !
HAIL MEIN DANISH VOLK !
HAIL HITLER !
HAIL MEIN DANISH VOLK !
HAIL HITLER !
HAIL MEIN DANISH VOLK !

Attached: 2190330554_f769e9c84f.jpg (282x388, 51K)

Don't worry some do-gooder liberal will get him 100,000 from gofundme.....

Attached: bull-ied.png (622x245, 24K)

Född i Sverige. 2a generation. Hur känns det, Cnut

Well now you have one shitskin dead, you may aswell kill the other 4 or you'd get lifetime jail and the surviving shitskins would probably try to bomb your parents house

So not a Swede.
Got it.

If I have the chance, of course???
No mercy for non-europeans.

Burde du ikke være ude på gaden og sælge stoffer eller skyde nogle andre aber? Indavlede perker

enough

I would gladly kill thousands of muslims if justice wasn't a thing

Attached: should I pass to act.png (500x446, 324K)

Fuck that and fuck you... you guys like gettin your shit pushed in... get diversified you pale fuck

this

It's not justice, if it's unjust.

People need to learn to fight back. They are shitskins, cowards, untermensch.
They suck at fighting.
Average guy can beat the shit out of 3 shitskins and defend himself from +5 shitskins.
Just fight back. Put the fear in them.

Nej. Är utbildad & har arbete. Ni arga nollor på Jow Forums som skyller på invandrare för det era ledare gör är de mest patetiska människorna som finns. Finns invandrare som sympatiserar med er. Ni är dock så patetiska med erat Hitler och ras-snack att ni kommer att förlora och av den anledningen kommer era traditionella nationalstater att upphöra

"get diversified" sorry not everyone wants to get raped, beaten and killed by niggers and shitskins like you burgers

good goy
respect the jewstice

Understand the post-WW2 holohoax psyop and what jews did to the West

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now

Så siger vi det, Muhammed. Hvorfor er du stadig her? Jeg tror ikke kiosken passer sig selv.

> almost no one itt mentioning the cuck Dane traitor who was there laughing
The evil is among us.
While it walks among us, we cannot fight the cancer invading us.

This.
People wildly overestimate sandniggers and act like they are incapable of fear, while in reality they are probably the biggest most pretentious bitches.
They just act tough, because it's expected by their brethren - if they don't they get their shit kicked in by their own.

Based Dane, sticking it to the nigger. This is what I expect from danes, not like that other faggot whose using a VPN to get the flag.

nothing will ever change without armed revolt. remember that.

Also any Dane can translate what are they saying in the video?

kuksugare somali nigger. You will die. Your parents will die. Your children will die.

Gather a group of non cucked danes, and start hunting those sandniggers down, one by one. Should be easy enough.

Är polack. Rötägg.

this flag right here is a great example of what happens when the population is too pussy to take up arms.

why are you talking

Attached: images.jpg (264x191, 7K)

Du trækker lort ud af egen rov din kæmpe tegning.
Det enorme antal af jer fucking aber, vil være enden af nationalstaten på grund af et hav af faktorer, race inkluderet.

Du er snot dum og kunne ligeså godt være en zionist i EU med dine holdninger.
Jeg onsker inderligt af hele mit hjerte, dod og odelæggelse over dig og dine medmennesker.

you can fight back by leaving the country, and taking your daughters with you. you might not realise it if you are not fully redpilled, but the mob that run europe ( kikes and masons ) value their white slaves
- dad working 9-5, getting nearly all his income taxed
- mum spends too much on crap
- daughters that can make £250,000 a year if the paki rape gangs get them
move to a different county , taking your wealth with you is a heavy passive-aggressive blow to the kikes.

You don’t fight back because you guys are cucks

Polak? Burde du ikke lave noget tomrer arbejde for minimal lon lige nu?

piece of shit nigger.

it's almost all shitskin language

you're boring. just kill yourself quietly.

Attached: kys.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

Will form right wing death squad in Minneapolis to kill the somolians if anyone's in

said the cuck with a black muslim president who own 10 weapons yet is not able to fight his (((masters))).

Hat har aldrig besegrat kärlek. Det är därför ni förlorar. Stanna arg i Jow Forums. Du och ditt negergäng kommer inte längre än så

>said the immigrant nigger

enjoy your gibs and free lifestyle while you can. You will die from a bullet.

Nolla

Bastardous mutt, I'm polish. You're the only 56%er here. Stay away from white discussions, fucking dog

I've seen this webm several times already and still don't know the story
>inb4 they're niggers
>duh

Attached: camron-gif.gif (320x240, 35K)

>Born in Sweden
>Educated in Sweden
>Works in Sweden
>Identifies as a Pole, and undermines his host nation like a kike.
And you wonder why people don't like immigrants?

>hat har aldrig besegrat kälek
Spoken like the most bluepilled retard

Keep believing your own leftie buzzphrases to the teeth.

So Holocaust 2.0 when?

Attached: kkk.jpg (1094x570, 168K)

Pic related is much worse.

Attached: a069a064-25df-4c79-9f16-8cb072cc3104_16x9_788x442.png (786x442, 185K)

>But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
THERE IS NO PHASE 2!!! REEEEE

Attached: 1515789410949.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Holocaust? Haha. We will be riding the Kali Yuga.

A stranger brings a wolf in your house.
The wolf attacks and kills you.
Who is at fault?
a) The wolf for being a wolf
b) That someone for bringing a wolf in your home
c) You for allowing (((strangers))) to bring wild animals in your home

I responded to a racist Dane. I love Sweden. I hate genuine racists. They are the reason Sweden's undergone what it's undergone. They don't put up an admirable opposition. Instead, they hate, making their POV unattractive to even people who'd otherwise sympathize with them

I'd love to move back to Poland. I love Sweden. I'm certain the arabs you hate so much feel the same way. They much rather fuck goats in Iraq than work for minimum wage. They say as much. And yet you racist fucks can't make that happen. You let leftists run all over you, because you're unable to form a genuine grassroots out of real and actual love. You are the reason your countries are lost. Hitler faggots.

>cuckboi who probably supports open borders gets beat up by shitskins
Poetic justice right there. Someone post more feelgood webms.

You mean holocaust 1.0.

>I'd love to move back to Poland
What's keeping you? pretty sure the true swedes wouldn't miss you

Fuck off with this shit. How do we know he’s innocent? We know nothing of the backstory.

Also, there’s clearly a blonder Nordic dude there that’s partaking in the beating so obviously this isn’t just immigrants vs nordics.

OP is a D&C shill.

And not until the last stone, from the last church, has been cast down upon the last priest can humanity be free to progress and become the dominant species of the Milky War galaxy.

Attached: 500px-Emperor_of_mankind_flaming_sword_armor.jpg (500x557, 72K)

Here’s a pic as well in case you don’t believe me. Obviously this is some other shit and we don’t know the backstory. Fuck off retarded Nazis.

Attached: 3F044C26-8647-4972-8376-732B385A2487.png (750x1334, 2.25M)