The absolute state of dating

Actual Prince gets hitched with a divorcee

Attached: gettyimages-898498210-1544704009.jpg (768x765, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/19/tower-london-running-ravens-historic-palaces-say-shortage-risks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Typical Protestant. He'll burn in hell along with the atheists, Jews, and /soc/ posters.

And a slutty nog one at that. I thought royals were supposed to have pride and higher standards

Hes the love child of a cheating, pernicious tart, what do you expect

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/19/tower-london-running-ravens-historic-palaces-say-shortage-risks/

I bet Megan is the best at sucking dick. Harry married her for that mouth.

Only positive to come out of all that practice!

degenerate.

And? Most women have been around the block by the time they leave their teens. So where are you all getting these pure virigins to marry?

What's wrong with her head?

This has already happened before. Edward VIIIabdicated the throne so he could marry Wallis Simpson, another American socialite divorcee. Its sort of a trend between our two countries.

imagine this level of selfhatred that's been needed by destroying your whole bloodline of the last 2000 years

pure madness

As if that's the whole story.
Uh mean with a mystery meat divorcee.
Idiot

Are you 12?

for scum like us yeah, but when you're a goddamn prince....

Attached: 1529360320719m.jpg (1024x766, 70K)

How much longer until Prince William and his entire family gets killed in a "plane crash" so that they can put Harry and Megan's mulatto baby third in line to the throne? Any bets?

Attached: gal_dn-cover_jfk-jr.jpg (348x500, 40K)

Their marriage is such a horrid example for delusional roasties

He unironically chose her over this girl and whoever else it was he was close with.

Attached: 15.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

He just has a lot of money and fame. Not too different from you or I. He probably fucked around a lot when he was younger and decided to settle down with someone he liked. Promiscuity effects men too.

>166k likes

Attached: 1535385511804.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

At least Wallis Simpson was white.

After a second Brexit Referendum to usher in the hordes.

>He just has a lot of money and fame.
You know he his basically the moral mascot for England right. As for money I don't think he has alot, in Royals majority of their money isn't theirs personally.

like you could do any better, shes hot and rich