First Amendment discussion - ATHEISTS ONLY edition part 2: Lost In New York

"I agree that by posting in this thread under any name, given or adopted, actual or pseudonymous, I am hereby avowing my soul to Satan (aka Abbadon, aka Lucifer, aka Beelzebub, aka The Antichrist). I do so knowing that He (aka The Fallen One, aka The Father of Lies) or any of His representatives may choose to collect my eternal soul at any time, with or without notice. I understand that my signature or mark representing any name, real or made up, upon this thread constitutes a lasting and eternal contract, and that there will be no further negotiations on the matter of my eternal soul."

Does anyone advocate for religious statues to be placed near public courthouses?

Attached: baal-vintage-engraving--8079b4.jpg (203x252, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING TROLL THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

there should be a board for you shits

This thread breaks no rules. First Amendment discussion is allowed.

>Re: First Amendment Thread
stfu faggot

Unfortunately, you can't speak about politics on /x/

>satan
>lucifer
>abbadon
You don't really know what any of those mean, nor do you know what claiming avowal to them even means, do you?

If you don't then you are literally worse than the hashtag Christians.

The first amendment is just a lie so that it may be revoked when the one world religion is in effect and the USA fulfills its Jew-vassal role by serving the man of lawlessness.

Spam? I haven't posted a single link.
Yesssss, our power level is increasing. See all of you "down there", eh?

You are an actual piece of crap, death is too mercy-full for you. God allows you to live so that you can wallow in you own shit in idolatry and falsehoods.

Answer me you fucking disgrace. Why do you condone going to hell forever and burning in it. Did something go wrong in the development in you brain so that you are chemically imbalanced? What lead you to the conclusion that flipping righteousness on its head will get you anywhere.

Satan doesn’t own anyone’s soul. He is a created being. The Lord Jesus Christ is master over all.

I'm still not convinced we're not there already.

Not where? Hell? Don't even worry your time is coming.

I'm an atheist, I don't believe in all that crap. No matter how moral I try to be, I'm told I'll go to hell simply for not believing. Other folks who have fucked people over are told they'll receive their gold mansion for eternity. I can't convince myself in all intellectual honesty that Christianity is anything substantial worth investigating.

Oh thank God

Attached: 01736668491.jpg (800x480, 26K)

But you get the gold mansion too if only you chose to accept that God has given humanity free will and thus evil is free to be done by our hands. God punished us for our inherent evils until he came as Christ so that we may all inherit the gold mansion and be free from our wordily deeds. No matter how moral you try to be, there is no doubt that you will do evil. Even if you lock a human in a dark room for all his life, his thoughts will be sinful and evil. The only perfect human was God in human form known as Christ, everyone else including me is evil. I still get to inherit the gold mansion because I believe in God's truth, you can too, unless you keep trying to match Christ by being wholly moral. It's impossible.

You do not need to read the bible or anything, or try to match it in vain. For God knows all who try to do so will fail, that is why he simplified all for us. So that a single belief in his appearance and resurrection as Christ is all it takes to be free from retribution for our failures.

Don't worry user, there's not really a Satan and you won't actually burn for eternity. Satanism is just a way to use Christian scare tactics against themselves. Just relax bro. Enjoy this tiny amount of existence you have left. Don't take life so seriously, you'll never make it out alive anyways.

>spirituality and religion have been present since the dawn of mankind
>for some reason, almost everybody believes various things
>even atheists get bad moments when find themselves calling for God
>not worth investigating

Spirituality and religion are absolutely vital for human beings. You CANNOT do without them and the communists have already tried.

It shouldn't just be investigated, it should be perfected.

One cannot chooses what one believes in. You're either convinced or you're not.

I know I will never make it out alive, that's why I believe in Christ so that I don't burn at the hand of Satan forever.
I enjoy my wordily existence, and further know it doesn't end at that and no proof shows as such.
Therefore I think of the future, so I don't have to suffer for my sins after death, as will all who reject Christ.

>"I agree that by posting in this thread under any name, given or adopted, actual or pseudonymous, I am hereby avowing my soul to Satan (aka Abbadon, aka Lucifer, aka Beelzebub, aka The Antichrist). I do so knowing that He (aka The Fallen One, aka The Father of Lies) or any of His representatives may choose to collect my eternal soul at any time, with or without notice. I understand that my signature or mark representing any name, real or made up, upon this thread constitutes a lasting and eternal contract, and that there will be no further negotiations on the matter of my eternal soul."
>this retarded edgelord thinks this means something
Burn in hell queer

Attached: 1517619921895.jpg (544x540, 26K)

False you chose everything you believe in for it is in you own mind.

That shit isn't atheism

It's an equivalent.

>God has given humanity free will and thus evil is free to be done by our hands.

I thought your god created you? If god created your brain, and he knew what you decisions you were going to make before you made them, then how do you consider that "free will"? This also takes issue with the notion that god "has a plan" for the future of the universe. If that's true, then your "free will" has already been decided for you.

>God punished us for our inherent evils
How can you look at a newborn baby and call it inherently evil? Shame on you, and whoever convinced you of that. I reject the notion of vicarious redemption. Everyone is guilty of their own wrongdoings, and nobody can "sacrifice" or kill themselves to absolve me of my wrongdoings.

>No matter how moral you try to be, there is no doubt that you will do evil.

What a lovely worldview.

>Even if you lock a human in a dark room for all his life, his thoughts will be sinful and evil.

Sin doesn't exist. But anyways, would that person still be a typical human? Solitary confinement makes you go crazy, of course, because you're going so fundamentally against what it's meant to BE a human for millennia. We evolved in wide open spaces. Any domesticated animal would turn feral in those conditions.

>atheism
>starts thread talking about giving your soul to satan
the fuck is wrong with you nigga?

Keep denying the truth. Free will is what makes humanity of God more then the animals, it is a very small taste of his power he has instilled in us. You chose to waste it. You know what go ahead and try to do good for the rest of your entire life, just remember my words when you fail. Because you will, knowingly or unknowingly, through foolishness, laziness, lust or greed it is inevitable you fuck up. Yet you dare compare yourself with God, the only sinless being in the universe. You think you are perfect, you deceive only yourself.

Ever heard of a "conscience"? See,
some people have a little voice in their head telling them something considered conventional was unethical, they would just -choose- to believe in whatever crap they wanted to all of the time.

Why do you care about life on this earth? This life is quite pointless if you have trillions of years you're going to spend elsewhere. Do you think you'll even remember this lifetime after spending a trillion years in heaven? What is your body going to look like in heaven? Will you appear the same age you looked on the day you died, forever? How similar will your heavenly body be to your current person, if you no longer need to defecate, urinate, flatulate, eat, or even breathe? This earth must just be seen as a place to wipe your feet on your way to spend eternity elsewhere, eh?

Keep in mind I'm using the Socratic method and asking these questions for YOUR sake, not mine.

As an atheist, why would you have a problem with that?

Shows your deep level of well educated understanding of the matter.
And you wonder why atheism is dying out.
Even pagan larpers aren't this embarrassing.
Don't be surprised if you find what you typed to be self fulfilling in your case one day.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)