Why hasn't the War in Afghanistan ended yet?

Attached: images (6).jpg (281x179, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
youtube.com/watch?v=VSmBhj8tmoU
wikitravel.org/en/Kabul
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
youtube.com/watch?v=zVS8RJgupXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too much money being made

Seems like a good place to set up permanent bases for when we invade Iran.

Because there are still shitskins left to kill

because it's still killing white men as designed to.

Attached: sd-president-trump-retweeted-union-tribune-photo-out-of-context-20180104.jpg (2000x1333, 538K)

Because Israel wants that clay and won't let it stop until it's theirs.

We don't want it to end, the same reason all our ongoing conflicts are ongoing. If we fought the Taliban like we wanted them dead (I don't mean with nukes, just conventionally), this would've been over long ago.

Attached: 1504331033995.jpg (1024x684, 65K)

no they're being shipped to Europe to kill your kids

you created the fucking Taliban en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Attached: Dscm1YMVYAAX4T3.jpg (620x412, 45K)

if we ever leave, then Taliban will really show everyone how propped up that afghan government is, and also how useless their military is.

amerifat need 30 oxys to deal with a pulled wisdom tooth

I don't think that guy is Osama Bin Laden. I think he died a long time ago.

wrong
the us military is incredibly out of shape
the taliban doesnt fight conventional wars. no one does anymore. the only wars the US has ever won has been against nations, not groups. we've literally never won a war against a group. we are incapable of it, not by destiny, but by choice

You're confusing me with germans / french / swedes

using their best dogs, America and Britain

Oil and drug profits for a cunting Ruling Class psychopaths who we yet have learned how to kill.

Bases for invading Iran, Pakistan/India, China, Russia.

Iran is obvious.
Russia is obvious.
Pakistan and India is for control if they ever start throwing nukes around.
China has loads of mussies in the west of their country, being on good terms with locals in Afghanistan can help spread influence into the Chinese muslims for when the time comes to put down the chink.

aren't the taliban just Jow Forums but willing to die for their beliefs? all they want is trad society without jewish liberal influence undermining it.

Jews

We were fighting a vastly greater and more dangerous enemy than anything Afghanistan will produce. Grow up.

Attached: soviet invasion of afghanistan.jpg (600x400, 42K)

That's sad

>CIA Covert Operations and U.S. Interventions

youtube.com/watch?v=VSmBhj8tmoU

Because people still volunteer for military service. It's honorable to serve your nation, but right now, there are more domestic enemies than foreign enemies, and the US military primarily serves the interests of Israel and international jewry. Hopefully, the ZOG military will destroy itself by recruiting IQ shitskins, mentally ill freaks, and women, and the US will be forced to go back to being an isolationist nation.

Nice think, guy. Kill everyone who hates Israel

*goy

taliban are the highschool kids in Red Dawn

Attached: red-dawn-social.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Glow in the dark niggers and actual niggers

shit ROE

heroin, oil, trying to destroy the middle east for the jews

Attached: i always loved you bananas.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Opium. Poppy flowers. Drugs.

wikitravel.org/en/Kabul

Terrible planning from Day 1 and political unwillingness to accept the shame of admitting defeat and pulling out.

Continuing the war has become a matter of national honor.

Attached: us-army-usa-soldiers-assigned-to-101st-airborne-division-armed-with-556mm-m4-6045af.jpg (2000x1312, 797K)

It’s good training for the civil war that’s coming. Li cucks btfo

Because a second ISIS would start and burgers would have more dead fat people.

>implying Patrick Swayze would ever fuck a goat

the taliban would kick all those jew mercs out of town

Except the US Military is gonna lose the Second Civil War because its Army has been completely gutted in Afghanistan.

Attached: dare-to-resist-cartoon.jpg (614x342, 34K)

The CIA is making to much from the poppy fields to just pull out

They would just bribe the shit out of them and unite. You know where the true cancer lies? In Saudi Arabia. Thats the very origin of terrorism.

Afghan vet here. 2012-2013. Because of the war machine DOD money and contracts. Plus all the Opium the CIA and State Dept are farming to fund illegal black ops aka Helman provence.
Prove me wrong pro tip you can't

believe me, I know exactly who I'm talking to.

Attached: 1518754594775.jpg (800x533, 47K)

the same "enemy" you funded to help kill millions of Europeans?! The same "enemy" you saved in 1941?!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

Basically Jews/Israel want opium money and are trying to use their US/Britain/Etc cucks to seize the fields. Fortunately they are ran by extremist guerrilla groups like the Taliban which can be a constant thorn in their side without ever being defeated like say ISIS, because of the landscape (both political and physical).

Because we arent willing to win. If we wanted them dead, w would line up wverything we had and storm across whatever backwards nation it was and kill anything that moved.

Hitler declared war on the U.S., literally, doing so after Pearl Harbor. I suppose we should've surrendered to Hitler in 1941 instead of going to war, in your view. Do you know you have to be 18 to post on this board?

But the pissed off battle harden vets will win the 2nd civil war

you'd probably be less beaner

I doubt you feel anything but pride when ww2 is brought up as an American though. maybe a little "we dindu know" to excuse some pic related

Attached: 2657_.jpg (700x471, 64K)

This is probably true, although were history so changed there is no telling what could've and would've happened in the interim years. We can play these hypothetical games all day, but ultimately we did what we had to do and as a result of it we will never be forgotten in the annals of history which is perhaps more than can be said for Estonia, a place scarcely recalled even in the present.

How many Germans and Europeans were killed by armaments and supplies you shipped to the Soviets and Britain before PH?! If an Iraqi houses a terrorist you have no problem bombing half the fucking town but you giving direct aid to the enemies of the Axis is being "neutral"

Heroin for opioids, why do you think everyone is hooked on them?

The U.S. will sell arms to whomever it chooses, that is not justification for bombing our naval stations and sinking our fleets.

I like in living in a small shithole with low population, it would be better if we were an island nation. But at least i dont live in a sea of niggers.
But for each person their own taste

The spice must flow...

>we dindu know where America and the world would be if it didn't give aid to the most evil animals known to man 80 years ago.
they same people you were willing to create a global nuclear holocaust over, you help save because Germans wanted to wear braids and not suck jews cock like you.

the jews need more of our tax money funneled into their military industrial complex and they need to continue to kill the rest of the alpha fighting white men like they did in ww1 and ww2.

I don't live in a "sea of niggers", either. I live in a nice neighborhood and go to work at a big boy job. It's pretty comfortable and it's also nice to know that Russian tanks won't be rolling down my street any time soon which is also perhaps more than can be said for Estonia.

Attached: gettyimages-971080062.jpg (1500x1000, 180K)

I couldn't have described the American mindset any better myself.
*screencapped

Lend Lease was way before Pearl Harbor, brainlet.

>oil
>Afghanistan
Wanna know how I know that you're retarded?

Speak English or kys

god damn this guy is on a role.
>why do I care about pic related, they're low class whites

Attached: sdut-at-miramar-national-cemetery-ev-20160905.jpg (2048x1346, 853K)

Attached: 39086BE9-58B5-48F9-AFC4-FDFA8D7B9EE6.jpg (750x525, 104K)

>I don't live in a "sea of niggers"
Future predictions say otherwise
>I live in a nice neighborhood
So do I
>Russian tanks won't be rolling down my street any time soon which is also perhaps more than can be said for Estonia.
>sending tanks to a swampy hell
>american tactics

This is it exactly. Attacking people who look very much like us but want to do their own thing. Ever seen an Iranian, Iraqi, or Syrian? White people with tans. Fuck following jewish lies

*roll

It’s a perma-War for the Military Industrial Complex and a Combat Patch CIB factory for the Army. Afghanistan will just be considered another TRADOC School for Jr. Officers and enlisted that want to get ahead in the future.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 22.32.22.png (900x738, 958K)

This guy gets it

Nobody talks about the 1 trillion dollars worth of rare earth metals Russia found in Afghanistan in the 70s or 80s

This is actually pretty profound to consider

Afghanistan has a border with which country ?

press 1 for English ;)

because we're fighting with the russians over who can control it

You're putting words in my mouth. I would however be interested to know what the infinity symbol on that gravestone is supposed to represent.

what kind of person would take a picture of that?

You're out of your fucking mind.

We're just holding the land for the Jews until it's time to establish Greater Israel.

Super Elites wants to make Wall Street and Sillicon Valley elites to use heroin and waste time so as to not compete with them.
Why would a boy in class circulate chocolates while he studies?

Conflict creates money for those in charge. You should know this.

Hardly. Do Russia, China, Iran and others provide arms to American enemies? Are we at war with all of those countries right now?

pakistan, china, tajikistan, uzbekistan, turkmenistan, and iran.

you sound like zog

Attached: 1530075853047.jpg (960x614, 86K)

The widow looking for tons of likes on social media
Her new boyfriend probably took the photo

to date, there has been no declaration of war made to the country of Afghanistan

Internet at guing about the past while the nations you live in fall today
Everyone here needs the rope

>chest full of rusty medals on dead white men
>pockets full of gold for jews and their political whores

>marry a marine
>he dies
>be shocked

Attached: 1543996023969.png (347x236, 72K)

I genuinely don't understand the issue? It's reality. Better than the fake smiles and salutes from people sending them to their graves.

Because winning any war in the middle east would require annexing that country and installing a local government to establish law and order, but modern day politicians don't like that idea cause it's too much like colonialism.

news photographers

Attached: 1397615077021.jpg (800x544, 87K)

modern politicians are weak spines with no visions. They would be happy having 5 minutes on tv and have no aspirations to become a legendary historical figure

Checked and thanks for the rundown

Sorry Ryan but the enemies of America were always your politicians

youtube.com/watch?v=zVS8RJgupXs

>marry prime white male
>impotent puppet politicians decide to wage war against people they help create
>CIA propagandists spin tales of heroism
>financial opportunity is minimal at home
>die
>puppet politicians use your husband's death to recruit more prime white males to their death

dunno whether it was always the case - there were times no unpatriotic guy was voted into office

Attached: 1397615077022.jpg (1024x635, 251K)

Control of opium for the 9/11 false-flagging crowd.

Also, serves globalist interests for pipelines bypassing the Iranians/Ruskies.

Also, serves as a land base in central Asia to fuck with Eurasian integration per China's one belt one road.

Also, launching pad for war against Iran if they can cram that down Americans' throats somehow.

Also, military industrial complex spending $$.

there were only 2 epochs in America history
times when the politicians had to fake concern for public opinion and times when they felt so in-control that they didn't have to pretend.

also keeping whites busy working to pay for trillion dollar lies and worrying about their kids dying in a sandbox instead of making more.