2) Brother Nathanael

Who am I missing?

Attached: 534543.png (339x420, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2a9o8GHcsck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelino_da_Mata
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will be missing from the ethnostate.

>mutt
This discussion is for Europeans only, spic.

Every black should be excluded

We need to make room for him, he's hilarious.

Attached: 1398387793123s.jpg (249x243, 8K)

Oh, the UK.... then I'm unironically right. You AND ALL OTHER TRUE BRITS will be genocided from the "ethnostate".

Attached: State of the UK fall disgusting.png (2954x1421, 3.14M)

>also a mutt
You don't get to decide anything, Tyrone Mutilatedforeskinstein.

Attached: 1523790451615.png (1152x874, 88K)

I'm sitting here, watching the UK burn to the ground as you let your children be raped, and you pretend to have power.
UK... so pathetic.

I love JLP

L M A O
M
A
O

Attached: 1542903970742.png (696x680, 539K)

^this. It depresses the hell out of me.

Yeah right. Hate to break it to you, but there's no way this ever gets enacted. Supreme Court will strike it down. You'd know this if you knew jack shit about our legal system.

Me too; it's totally tragic to seeit all handed over to mudslimes and shit skins; but then some asshole brit comes on pretending that he's the absolute fucking power in the world.
The Karma isn't lost on me.

Inshallah.

Attached: 1519218415148.jpg (990x646, 161K)

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1538574298087.png (714x616, 571K)

Any black who actually VOTES republican (too many say they are republican and then vote democrat) will be let in. This goes for all races. by my calculations, this would mean that America would remain around 87% white, with minorities being republican. Sounds good to me. Of course there will be a mandate that America shall never go under 85% white.

Praying for you, Britbong. We'll clear the scum from off your shores. Only this time, we're not leaving.Your shitty little resource depleted island will be part of an ethnostate stretching from the shores of Oregon to the slopes of the Ural Mountains.

Attached: Fuck The King.gif (372x221, 887K)

thomas sowell and mike tyson
and i dont who your niggers are OP

The only answer is cleanse everyone who is a threat to whites from the globe. I don't want our descendants ending up back in the same situation we face today. A bioweapon would be the best choice.

me

>LARP
Perhaps you should deal with your own problems first, Pedro. Maybe start by putting those guns to use that you won't shut up about but don't ever seem to do anything with, kek.

Attached: 1536165878404.png (680x1226, 647K)

fuck off cuck. we can build a nice country somewhere for black republicans, but it wount be ours.

build them a nice country and we can be allies. all they need.

Thomas and Sowell.

Though they would be more needed to help guide their own ethnostate, Wakanda or whatever they want to call it. America will break down in the coming century.

youtube.com/watch?v=2a9o8GHcsck

Thomas Sowell

Attached: 1539789733620.jpg (554x554, 78K)

>I hate Everyone unless they agree with me politically
Congrats you are now the left

The UK is an island off the coast of Europe. Kys Mohammad.

> fuck off cuck. we can build a nice country somewhere for black republicans, but it wount be ours.

Most black republicans WANT to live among whites though. If they ultimately want to separate and make their own Wakanda I fully support it, but until then the black republicans can make a home in the US.

Black republicans would only make up 1.3% of the population btw. I find no problems with that, especially since the majority of black republicans are pretty upstanding people.

Seconded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

>"Europe is a continent located entirely in the Northern Hemisphere and mostly in the Eastern Hemisphere. It is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west and the Mediterranean Sea to the south. It comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia."

Attached: 1542749925377.png (782x684, 127K)

but what if their children start listening to rap and sagging their pants and robbing people and being democrat niggers again? then we are in the same boat where we started.

jews will always do everything they can to turn everyone against us, and the black children will aways fall for their shit and go hardcore nigger.

in 2 generations it will be exactly the same again.

>form an ethnostate
>let in a bunch of baste niggers and latinos

>but what if their children start listening to rap and sagging their pants and robbing people and being democrat niggers again? then we are in the same boat where we started.

at 1.3% of the population, and with the birth rate of black republicans, and with the abortion rate of black liberals, something would have to go SERIOUSLY WRONG for the US to EVER get in that kind of situation where 13% of the population are black liberals.

Black people wouldn't be a problem. Politicians who start promising gibs and free shit would be a problem. at 1.3% of the population, white liberals pose a far greater problem than a tiny minority.

Yes some will be allowed

Only for vacations

None
>as he promotes mutting

We really would rather have our own ethnostate than be a stranger in the white one

Thomas sowell
Larry elder
Neither of them would want to come though
I’m sitting here getting murdered by niggers thinking I have power

>the karma isn’t lost on me
There is not karma. You’re a retarded American who ignores the fact that they’re 30 million niggers in your country who rape and murder you daily and you do nothing whilst acting tough with regards to other nations

some asian chicks so they beta white guys have dates and dont go on sperg killing sprees

Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Nassim Taleb

kek at your pic related

blade

Attached: 34634737356.jpg (550x663, 182K)

3) Marcus Green

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This was always my position. Only six to eight percent of blacks vote Republican, eight percent of only twelve percent of the population, and you'd still end up with an ethno-state. We can bleach them and then we'll have a few Vin Diesels and Stacey Lee Dashes around. It would be fine.

3) Sherrif David Clarke Jr.

Attached: A o.k.jpg (1281x720, 81K)

Ethnostate is not even built yet and you're already subverting it.
Gas yourself, kike.

me

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 73K)

A smart honest black man giving us the insights to addled negro minds.

God bless you Thomas Sowell

The KillStream™ Krew and their wives.

ME!

Heinz 57 Mutt Edition

I'm afraid of posting on this thread since it's only infighting with shills saying "uhh durr you are not rrwhite why u sayin who can enter the rrrrrrrrRwhite ethnostate".
But yeah, I would add Marcelino da Mata.
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelino_da_Mata

Since everyone is adding cool black people.

Jesse is based and redpilled. Thank you Jesse!

what?

Pretty much looks like a white dude under that lighting

what race is he
he looks like too little face stretched over too much skull

That means Spanish, Portuguese, South French, Greek and Balkan people are white. In other words, that definition is misleading