Africa and Race

youtube.com/watch?v=U7nqBgklf9E
>white dude makes advanced technology with mud
>Africans haven't done this in thousands of years
>there is no difference between whites and Africans
>there are no races, we are all human
You're telling me we are all "equal"? How do people deal with the obvious truth in front of their face? Every single day. Why can't people just "wake up" and finally end this nightmare clown world?

Attached: chimney111.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=youtube rewind 2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Racist biggot

Stop buying into divide and conquer. I have more in common with the Asians and Indians I work with than the pitbull owning, tattooed, lifted truck brute white trash that infests my state.

Attached: npc.png (416x435, 78K)

Stop dehumanizing npcs you nazi

that's because they have negro admixture

scientific proof that niggers aren't human

Attached: fixation index.png (1498x1516, 1.27M)

>implying most white beta males could make anything this advanced out of wet dirt either.

>that's because they have negro admixture
>that's because they have negro admixture
Lulz.
Went to Britain and the pure stock there is straight up untermenschen. Ever been to south Wales?

Why did he take so long for this fucking video?? 3 months for a mud chimney. Ive been checking pediodically and was pretty dissappointed

You do realize this dude has an entire film crew that helps him out and this is just a publicity stunt to advertise his land and it's fertility for chinese investors. This dude is the biggest scam artist in Australia.

He did a video for Youtube rewind (the credits), the only good part of it.

>Why did he take so long for this fucking video?? 3 months for a mud chimney. Ive been checking pediodically and was pretty dissappointed
Me too he's been at 40 vids forever.
Think he made a couple mil from his vids and bought his own land and if he's not greedy then he's done, won at life.
Thing that gets me are the jungle Asian knockoff videos I mean more power to them but I ain't watching that shit.

>Why can't people just "wake up" and finally end this nightmare clown world?
Jews pocketing 'donations', everyone knows niggers are retarded. Also when niggers are given tech the just destroy it to fry chicken
>pic related

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

I agree there is a good argument to be made for there being separate species of modern humans, but it would be more accurate to recognize that Africans are the actual homo sapiens whereas the rest of us have mixed with another species. Think something like Homo Sapiens Sapiens vs Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis.

Attached: nigger_feed_muh_six_kids.png (640x432, 378K)

>Lulz.
gay

Attached: nigger_gentle_giant.png (611x341, 283K)

newfag

Attached: nigger_beverage.jpg (554x336, 50K)

LE BAZED SHITSKINS GUIZE

Truly (((you))) are the fukn cancer ruining Jow Forums, stupid cunt

oh so you expect blacks to have to use mud to build now? you racist bigot, slavery will NEVER happen again!

found the nigger lol

Youtube what?
Im sure hes made plenty of money but he cant do this without actually enjoying what hes doing, you know? He could make more of his bricks and build a brick house for instance, but instead he made a giant chimney. I know its rather demanding to complain about a service I receive for free but his videos are really comfy and I want more. Agree on not watching knockoff channels out of principle.

>Truly (((you))) are the fukn cancer ruining Jow Forums, stupid cunt
How many tattoos you got?

Youtube Rewind 2018
The most disliked video in the history of Youtube.

>I have more in common with the Asians and Indians I work
Fuck off kike, you are not even human. Your post is glowing brighter than the sun

Attached: jew_checked.png (796x512, 170K)

>tattoos
lmao, just fuck off back to plebbit where you civnat fuckwits belong aye

Asian knockoff told truth about those channels. That guy isn't a solo thing, it's a production crew just like any other TV show, very well scripted and organized. They just play a character.

>found the nigger lol
Here's the thing, I never once mentioned blacks, and I stand by my statement that I'd rather be around my minority colleagues than double digits IQ white trash like yourself.

I havent a clue what that is..

>lmao, just fuck off back to plebbit where you civnat fuckwits belong aye
Why don't you go back to whatever snake infested desert trailer park you hail from and huff a little more petrol next time.

>literally you fucking retard
lmgtfy.com/?q=youtube rewind 2018

Attached: Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>muh tattoos
>muh trailer park
S E E T H I N G
Holy shit try again you stupid shitskin faggot

>Asian knockoff told truth about those channels. That guy isn't a solo thing, it's a production crew just like any other TV show, very well scripted and organized. They just play a character.
I don't believe that he started out like that at all why would he have to move from the national park he was squatting in to a new place because he bought it?
I believe it now though, remember loneleygirl69?

>S E E T H I N G
>Holy shit try again you stupid shitskin faggot
I don't need to say anything more about you, your decorum speaks for itself.

>le bazed shitskin
>>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/
go back to where you losers belong

I meant I hadnt heard of it is all
Then go be with your colleagues, buttercup. You can all fellate yourselfs over how accepting and diverse you are. Brucie over there was right you're a faggot

be suspicious of anything that grows very fast and seems to be profitable for no apparent reason.

Wrong
Both you and Africans can directly trace your ancestry to the same homo sapiens. For further speciation there has to be a divergence in common ancestry. Neanderthals were of the same genus along with other archaic humans so that especially doesn't mean much if you can trace some ancesty to them.

Glow in the dark zionists detected.

Attached: z-team.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

>making a furnace
You do realize Africans had bronze and ironworks long before the Europeans sailed down the coast, right?

>Guy that gets to go home with full working power in a first world low-crime country
>WOAH HE CAN BUILD ALL THESE THINGS

>meme flag

great.
and what did they do with them?
when did their industrial revolution start?

lol, OK the nigger didn't even manage to make a gun, let alone a civilization

Attached: nigger_all_the_sciences.jpg (640x657, 158K)

>pig iron and bronze
Industrial revolution soon.

Attached: mudchwitz.png (1093x752, 946K)

KEK

>filename

Attached: jew_pool.jpg (480x360, 53K)

>Africans haven't done this in thousands of years
Wrong

That's not the only measure, moron.

Industrialization is a pretty unique process, though anyone with half a brain can figure out it wasn't triggered by IQ.

Africans belong in Africa where there isn't a cold season and their populations die down naturally