The absolute state of UK

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/16/boys-can-have-periods-schoolchildren-taught-latest-victory-transgender/

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1003x843, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/your-new-school-curriculum-social-justice-for-all/article37164450/
huffingtonpost.ca/2018/12/15/justin-trudeau-to-block-future-pms-from-reversing-senate-reforms_a_23618918/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is pretty fucking up. Remember back in the 2000s when we were told gay people weren't going to mess with our kids and that we should be more tolerant? Well fuck this gay Earth!

it´s not even funny anymore, this kids gonna be total confused about anything, incapable to have a normal family live.

pure madness

guys you have to get up really

Someone please nuke us, we need to hit the reset button

Attached: RESET BUTTON PRESSED.jpg (1198x674, 69K)

>People who think logic and reason make them redpilled and superior

It's a million times more red pilled to just believe whatever bullshit you feel like that day and attack anyone mercilessly if they disagree

Attached: hjlcl.jpg (600x600, 94K)

sorry we can´t help you out, jamal and ahmed raping us into oblivion at the moment

Attached: 1544558237126.jpg (437x431, 18K)

This will only ignite the fire. The next generation is going to be a rebel fighting generation

>Brighton
>Has the highest concentration of gays and lesbians in the UK
>Ruled by the Green party
>Everyone is ultra left wing
Wow imagine my shock

Southpark covered this years ago.

>The next generation is going to be a rebel fighting generation
if there is something "next" left

Attached: state_of_bongland.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

is this some weird pedophilia push? like a kid will show up to class saying his ass was bleeding cause he was raped and instead of murdering the rapist they just say boys can bleed from their ass also.

that's the next step "boys can also have period pain"

Attached: a97f4d01f8ba3ab1fdd6f678d3714a8c.jpg (461x467, 38K)

Help.

Our true reset button will come with the impending financial meltdown through the next decade or so.

Half of those who seem so powerful at this moment won't have the foresight to begin to help themselves now, let alone in the midst of the crises. That is their loss as far as I'm concerned.

they don't call it baby buggery island for nothing you know

Modern politics might as fucking well be a south park episode on their own

i think next year its showtime

Attached: .reset.jpg (300x225, 8K)

The UK has become the dystopian future writers warned us about. 1984 was primer for modern UK politicians.

Attached: Snake_land.webm (480x270, 2.58M)

sauce

YELLOW VESTS FOR BRITAIN

Found it on Jow Forums... I had heard there are islands with HUGE populations of snakes and I guess this is one of them. Perhaps someone here knows where is from.

its really insane how fare this madness has come
>YELLOW VESTS FOR BRITAIN
zyklon b for london

Attached: ers.jpg (1927x739, 325K)

You mean next year. The economy is currently collapsing but nobody is daring to say anything in order to avoid a stock market panic. You can see the blowoff top in the S&P500 chart clear as day now. Compare it with the Bitcoin chart and you will see what I mean.

At this point i really wish the world end on the most painful way. we fucking deserve it. All of us for doing fucking nothing.

It's as if some right winger sat there and asked "How could I possibly inoculate children against the bullshit they teach in schools?"

This is going to backfire tremendously. Once you lose trust in teachers it may not be possible to regain it.

we are literally shocked by the magnitude of all this happenings at the same time soon this powder cake will explode

calm before the storm
hard times are on the horizon

Attached: 1543271862430.jpg (169x250, 6K)

planet earth 2 - 'islands' episode

We're way ahead of you guys on education.

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/your-new-school-curriculum-social-justice-for-all/article37164450/

>planet earth 2 - 'islands' episode

Thank you!

holy shit

Attached: 1544686634209.jpg (401x372, 24K)

>theglobeandmail.com/opinion/your-new-school-curriculum-social-justice-for-all/article37164450/

>Every school board, school and classroom will be re-engineered to root out racism and discrimination. School boards will collect data on race and ethnicity to ensure that equity is reflected in everything from staff hires to student suspensions. Teaching materials will be revised to be less Eurocentric. Children will be taught the history of colonialism, residential schools and oppression. Kids in the "applied" stream will be placed in the academic stream, because streaming is discriminatory.

Attached: 1544962147040.jpg (400x369, 22K)

huffingtonpost.ca/2018/12/15/justin-trudeau-to-block-future-pms-from-reversing-senate-reforms_a_23618918/
why is nobody speaking about this?

I for one welcome the impending Muslim vs Western Degenerates battle. Placing bets on the muzzies though simply because they have the breeding power and are playing the long game for the caliphate.

at least it will be real bloody entertaining

One of the never ending series of Attenborough docos.

Study at Sussex. Can confirm Brighton is a Godless realm of degeneracy.

>root our racism by meticulously cataloging every possible defining trait and putting it into a database.
Somehow, I don't think this will work right.

The UK politicians are the same as the Chinese politicians they will do ANYTHING to "keep the peace" and "maintain social order", even if it means repressing their own people in a police state of constant survailance.

100% NOT conservative American way of thinking.

Attached: Samuel_Adams.jpg (800x739, 94K)

Djia looks ridiculously overvalued to me looking at the state of the world economically and politically. A Brexit shock could easily knacker a big chunk of world output also.

>A Brexit shock

As I said after the original vote, this will never happen. The "Elite" will come up with some way, some excuse, to force a re-vote and KEEP re-voting until Brexit is cancelled.

> multiculti happy smiley trendy tolerant London-by-the-sea
drunkenness, homelessness, beggars, drugs, gangs, violence, crime..

You guys need to smuggle some plastic knives and have an uprising.

Attached: ban-plastic-knives.jpg (500x667, 54K)

I'm actually quite surprised the real powers that be haven't put the EU back in its box yet, never mind the UK, because the EU seems to be putting ideology before business and it surprises me they've been allowed to go this far with it.

>Victory

Its purpose is to promote a mutt communist borderless Europe. They're funded by banker Jews so money is not an issue.

We have a senate? Fuck me.

For what she is doing, that "teacher" deserves a millstone around her neck, and to sink into the bottom of the sea. It is better that than for the children to "learn" of such intolerable things. In the last days, Sodom and Gomorrah will have been more tolerable places, in retrospect. However, the Lord Jesus is merciful, and will forgive her, if only that she asks Him. We are all sinners, and need the Savior. She must repent and stop those "teachings."

Attached: christ-icon_1960143f.jpg (220x293, 21K)

FUCKING LEAF DO SOMETHING NOW NOW NOW

Next is the caliphate.

They WANT cheap labor and a dependent class of easily identifiable people. EX Black people in Sweden. The elite are NOT suffering at all by the influx of immigrants, instead they are actually becoming richer (all these immigrants need new housing, food, clothing, etc. the government contracts for supplying these needs are HUGE). They could not give a damn about the "common man", in fact they have brainwashed the idiots into thinking that breeding with these immigrants is a GOOD idea and have made ANY opposition to the immigrants a social taboo (racist is the WORSE thing you can be in the "new" society)

Attached: Some_Things_Just_Go_Together.jpg (512x1024, 95K)

The more I read this shit the more I wish a nuclear strike

Like what?

>Like what?

Stop electing leftist social justice politicians!

Attached: Trudeau_Greeting_Immigrants.jpg (980x551, 95K)

I didn't vote for him. It doesn't matter anymore, the people will imported will most likely blindly vote liberal unless he completely fucks everything.

It's too late. We were once a white nation.

Better learn to like the dark meat and extra fruity drinks because that is your future.

Attached: Trudeau.png (600x480, 224K)

Unironically this. I'm convinced nuclear hellfire is the only cure for humanity now.

Don't worry, I plan on going on a white sexual crusade to bleach as many as possible. I don't care if it ends in my disease ridden corpse being carted away.

This guy should be stoned to death.

are Canadians really that suicidal that they would vote for this faggot to lord over them?

Thanks Satan, I didn't know you were Muslim.

>studies show that white people are better than other races at cataloging all the defining traits of people and equalizing everything

Attached: JUST.jpg (367x750, 55K)

All these child abusing pedophile faggots should be strung up, gutted, salted, and burnt

Attached: 1516607280357.png (1343x948, 2.3M)

AMEN