How many of you have actually had kids?

Jow Forums claims to be all about family tradition and saving the white race. Have any of you anons actually had children? Well?

Attached: 3F68D425-3AC3-4A75-AA28-FE9DCCA6FC9C.jpg (730x946, 144K)

Look, OP, I like kids but that doesn't mean I fuck them

Did you maybe fail sex-ed in school?

You need a woman to make kids and good luck finding a girl who is decently cute and wants to have kids and actaully stick around to raise em

What's with the sudden wave of Lanaposting? What the fuck is going on?

She’s the new queen of Jow Forums after Tay Tay betrayed us.

also, off by five, fml

Bill Clinton has had kids

Attached: PSX_20181216_145411.jpg (1436x1392, 299K)

Your pic reminds me of Philip Rivers' stepford looking wife.

Attached: Philip-Rivers-wife-737367.jpg (620x413, 77K)

Isn’t she the one which had like a dozen kids

i have a white 4 year old son. been divorced for a little over a year. after a solid 6 months of little to no contact with her, recently shes been trying to get me to fuck her. she sends dirty texts, always brings up how the sex was always good. i havent gotten laid since summer. im seriously considering starting to fuck my ex wife again. how dangerous is this?

Attached: gina.gif (320x271, 2.91M)

Have two kids, wife and I are planning for number three next year. AMA.

Attached: IMG_1280.jpg (768x1024, 246K)

No. My country imports third world retards at a pace I can't compete against. My best bet for a legacy is to invest, get rich, and financially subjugate people of other ethnicities.

Look she’s a wahman who’s gonna fuck someone. She’s probably gonna get pregnant too. It would be better for your son to have a full sibling rather than a half one. I say hit that and hit it regularly.

Yep, a true housewife baby machine.

I've had 9 in my current town. Rumors are starting to spread though and I haven't managed to coax one into the van for nearly a month. I think its time to move on to another town.

Attached: Brian Peppers.png (359x371, 163K)

/thread

Nice.

What breed is your wife?

I did it. And my wife has only ever had one sexual partner. We got together when she was 18 and I was 24.

second child coming this month have been shopping at for the new baby

anglo/scandanavian

I have 3 kids 2 daughters and a son

I fell for mgtow and got a vasectomy. My life is easy, boring and pointless now. There is nothing to do in your thirties and you will be seen by your community as a fag or outcast.

I am paying $10k to have it reversed and I am ready to fuck my shit up for the white race.

I urge others not to do what I have done.

Wife and I have FOUR WHITE SONS! I'm doing my part.

this. that's a hard task.

Why not adopt? There is thousands of white children that need a loving home.

Wow if this is true well done. Don’t fall for the snip meme lads.

Boy or girl? Name picked out?

Don’t listen to this guy, adoption agendcies have absolutely no trouble getting white kids adopted. They disappear within 3 months of coming in.

Damnit..I thought I replied to the leaf
Damn my inattention to detail. Joke ruined.

>4 sons
High T there mate

Sieg heil b.t.w.

There is generally a waiting list for adopting white children. White people rarely abandon their children, and (((abortionists))) avoid mentioning adoption at birth as an option becuase it eats into their profit and agenda.

Don't do it. Odds are that you'll be accused of rape immediately afterwards, and she'll have the physical evidence to back up her claim.

I have 2, boy 2, girl 6 mo. Rough at times but the best most fulfilling thing ive ever done. They're white. North west European heritage.

I always thought and think americans are more traditionalist than countries like Canada, Sweden and their cuckery, and then I see shit like this where you practically made yourself a sterile eunuch voluntarily. America as a society is so extreme in that some are so awesome and some a utter loser subhumans.

They meme it like you can reverse it whenever you like. Its not true because sperm quality begins to degrade rapidly when the tube is obstructed.

Fucking datamining memeflaggot

maybe but i think id get cleared after i show them the texts of her saying how bad she wants my dick again

i would love to but i’m only 5‘11. prbly gonna end me soon.

I have a 6 year old daughter. I'm divorced but her mom and I get along fine.

THats the way user

Don't do it if there is zero chance of reconciliation. It just fucks you up for longer and prolongs your healing. Its easy and comfy, but the mess isn't worth it.

I have a 5, a 4, and a 2
My wife has transformed into an absolute monster cunt
Is the sweet release of divorce as good as it sounds?

Just quit your job first. Force her to get a shitty job like maid or fastfood. Wait a few months then divorce her. SHE will be obligated to give you half of her stuff. Since she is primary bread winner.
I learned that the fun way.

Dont tell her you quit tho. Tell her you got replaced by a machine or some shit.

She fucks niggers

Just in music videos not irl. You know shariah law, if there aren’t 3 witnesses, it didn’t happen.

Who is the ho anyway?
Never cared too much about tay, but did feel betrayed.
So who is thia cunt so Incan just skip to not liking her.

one's in the oven right now he will come out in a couple of months

also stop posting that roastie she will never be queen

spbp

Lana Del Rey (real name Elizabeth Woolridge Grant)

Stop posting this whore and get a life. It's fucking pathetic that you post multiple threads like this every day. Please get help. PLEASE.

I have two grown kids.
Wife was a bellowing cunt who turned the kids against me.

Yes.Two blue eyed devils.

Yep, already hate her. Wtf was wrong with her real name?

>Jow Forums claims to be all about family tradition
They aren't though. A significant portion of Jow Forums believe in the individual > family

I own quite a bit of real estate already there’s not much I can do to prevent the coming split of all my earthly belonginga.

However her insanity has taught me to let go of all those trivial things. I just need to provide for my kids and keep her the fuck far away from me as possible

"Sell" that shit for a dollar to a close friend.

>she was 18 and I was 24
this seems to be the way to do it lads
90% of women will have sex with any hot guy who comes on to them right. The only way to get a good one is to get them when they haven't had enough time to be gross yet.

In fact....I got a couple of bucks laying around lol.

I have two, but they were aborted.

Do not do it.

Im sorry for you user

I had one. She divorced her husband and is currently dating a pink hair woman older than me.

Attached: 1543185969774.gif (450x300, 1.76M)

only niggers and cucks have children

>2 daughters
How is this even possible? How can you raise them to not be terrible?

Lel...a helicopter on TV was beating when I opened this gif. Worked out.

Had six kids in Canada but I told them LGBT is wrong, so the government took them away to get raped by LGBTs. Textbook definition of genocide but nobody cares. Now I shitpost on a mongolian telemarketing image forum.

Chasty belts are legal. So long as they can pee and poo.

Attached: 1544245538144.jpg (800x764, 17K)

several people here are white parents, user
that's a good thing you can take from Jow Forums
you gotta make more white babies

This. It really is fucking hit or miss here. If you are from a purple state, such as myself (Arizonafag here) it can be even more dramatic. We practically have two different countries already. The unity gets even looser day by day as half the nation descends further into decadence and degeneracy and the other half of the population gets more radicalized against said behavior. We are in for some tough times if we can't get back on track.

Two sons.. both uncircumcised.

Me: 45 yrs old, IQ 154, millionaire, ~90+yr life expectancy, fit and well, no kids.

Kek.
I'm 5' 9" user. And I'm in a nation where that is undoubtedly considered short. Eurofags have less to worry about unless you're from the Netherlands or something. You can use your height as an excuse to be unproductive and never accomplish anything, or you can make the most of your situation and improve yourself to the best of your ability. The choice is yours

I've had a couple of kids, amy was a 14 year old waitress who I banged in the hotel sauna and Ellen was me mates kid, she sucked me dick in the car after I saw her walking home from school one afternoon, i ended up banging her on the regular for a couple of years, she sometimes brought a mate with her too, happy days lad, happy fucking days.

>My wife has transformed into an absolute monster cunt
How is she a cunt user? And were there any warning signs at first?
I ask because I am terrifyed I will end up like my dad, and that this will be me one day

I'm ALL about family tradition and saving the white race. However, western white women aren't. They want to fuck beta liberals and niggers. They don't want traditional conservative white men like me. Feminism literally ruins everything. If I could, I'd get with a white girl and instantly breed with her.

*raises hand*

It's true. I'm a virgin that'll never have kids. But at least I'm not a fucking kike shill

This. I'd rather be a virgin than a liberal cuck.

Yeah have fun going to prison for diddling little girls. That is suspect as fuck. I just want to know how to keep society from encouraging my future daughters to be degenerate whores without abusing them.

Itsatrap.gif

Funny cunt

One boy, one girl, both blonde and blue eyed..

I do but I'm not white

Wtf kinda leap of logic is that?
>place legally sold device that prevents sexual intercourse
>must be a pedo
What?
But to further answer your question.
No TV. No free accesss to internet. And if you can swing it. Private school.
NOT AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL.
They are like prisons for criminals. They just learn more thottery from the highly concetrated thots already there.
And pray...dear god pray.
I have daughters myself. Both pretty based.
There is a radio show where they play a game called profile this. Where they read a news story and you have to guess if the perp was black white mexi or jew. They are pretty good at it.

Keep looking. Good women are out there, but you HAVE to find them before they hit College.

Or find a good Christian girl. Usually they know what's expected of a good woman.

>both blonde and blue eyed
No one here actually gives a shit about the color of your hair and eyes. That is a psychop to make it seem like racists are even more unreasonable. If you care about this, you are part of a retarded minority here

I don't have kids. Not gonna waste my time with roasties.

posting with the same picture everyday is akin to tripfagging and OP is indeed a fag but he is a fag with good taste in women

Yes, one white child so far at 29

Attached: D5F4FE7F-9368-46B9-A435-4972B45F1C06.jpg (677x1024, 102K)

I have one boy, he was an oops but he's blonde hair blue eyed and his mother and I tolerate each other well

2 girls, both mulatto. Black mom

Are you gonna raise them to seek our white Boys?

If he is white, they will. Daughters marry their fathers. And sons their mothers.

>place legally sold device that prevents sexual intercourse
>must be a pedo
>What?

Dude I really don't think wifey will take to kindly to that happening, ecspecially not when little Suzy and Nancy grow up to be old enough to ask their friends on the playground what color their "security belt" is, and then learn that they are the only girls at school who have them. After this, the authorities will be on your ass, assuming you to be some sick fetishist turned pedo. You will be seen as a monster for doing this. On top of that, anything that stunts the sexual development of a young girl might actually end up having the effect of making here even more of a thot one day. This suggestion of yours is clearly a joke, but still, it is beyond retarded. Pretty funny suggestion though.
The rest is spot on
>No TV. No free accesss to internet.
This I agree with. TV and movies will be a sometimes thing, and they will all be non-corruptive. Any use of the internet will be tightly monitored. NO CELL PHONES until mayyyybe age 15. Have to figure out a way to keep jewcial media from turning them into soft core whores with cameras, though.

>NOT AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL.
>They are like prisons for criminals. They just learn more thottery from the highly concetrated thots already there.
Really? I would assume that the lack of young and horny boys to act slutty for might actually be a good thing, but I can see that logic. Honestly homeschool would be best though. I'm pretty much opposed to normie indoctrination school as it is, but homeschooling seems to make kids unsociable and fucking weird.

>And pray...dear god pray.
We will all have family prayer sessions each and every night before and after dinner. One short and one longer.

>I have daughters myself. Both pretty based.
I'm very happy for you user. Based females are a very rare thing indeed.God bless you and your family.

Attached: 1531285220628.jpg (800x417, 24K)