Things that scare you're own government?

Jow Forums

Attached: 4chan.png (887x800, 306K)

>Things that scare you are own government?

No. Trump supports Jow Forums. It's the mega corporations and zionist establishment that hates Jow Forums.

Nobody is afraid of Jow Forums, stop being delusional. Threads like these are cringe.

>Nobody is afraid of Jow Forums, stop being delusional. Threads like these are cringe.
Israel is.

>Trump supports Israel.
ftfy

KEK!!!!! hasbara shills so exhausted but still forced to be here. You're so low energy.

le kekking time hillary

Unity among citizens.

Words

Attached: 1479319204786.jpg (720x540, 98K)

Your*
And sex scandals.

An informed, aware, and engaging populace.

A well educated & armed citizenry.
It's a healthy fear.

Did you mean to write
*Your
?

/thread

The think that scares every government is abolition of globalist controlled bankers. If they control the nations wealth they care not who makes its laws.

Thing*

Offending >1% of the population.
Literally our abortion bill was carefully worded to "care for non binary women"

Nope.

That's rubbish

Its true , thejournal.ie or some shit site idk did an article on it.

boys who love men

Attached: 1525805767382.png (900x802, 468K)

A crowd of angry whites. Government has expanded since 1776 specifically to prevent this from happening. It only exists to protect niggers and women from superior beings

Attached: 938475938475.jpg (1895x1500, 311K)

Ever heard the term controlled opposition?

Attached: controlled-opposition-e1476909979553.jpg (808x533, 63K)

The gov WAS scared of Jow Forums. back in 2011. 4chans involvement in OWS started an infiltration by alphabet agencies to neutralize the political power of Jow Forums. they did this by introducing and spamming far right wing white nationalist shit, infiltrating the IRC channels, and sowing discord and distrust, just like they did to maoist organizations in previous eras. they expected the right wing turn of Jow Forums to neutralize our political power. clearly they were very, very wrong about this

Attached: Tulsa Race Riot.jpg (500x370, 36K)

If you're gonna shill on Jow Forums bulgarian mossad user, you have to remember that people here notice patterns like you being here every day shilling zionist bullshit.

The beautiful love that blossoms between a child and an adult

White unity

The state is our misfortune. We don't need a central bureaucracy, it's a tool for a few Jews to control White America

Attached: 1534300145929.png (634x565, 333K)

Where's the justice in paying for a rapist nigger's rent and meals in prison?

Attached: 1537812818852.jpg (500x521, 100K)

Both the left and the right hate the Fed.
Noone ever talks about it, though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 1.35.24 PM.png (1902x1358, 286K)

Mkay

Maybe the left and right don't understand it. I know I don't.

Kids talking about the nature of legitimacy for over an hour, using sentences with multiple clauses, articulating their opinion and then waiting silently for a response.

Thanks for thinking I was younger than I am. Happy Christmas ;)