Jow Forums's Hypocrisy

What do you do to a race-traitor, Jow Forums?

Attached: 478542267866.jpg (719x886, 435K)

I thought it was Nick Lachey at first

asians are basically white

>Nick Lachey
Hello there, Zoomer

>Asians are basically white
STFU, Jun

Ignore them, and mind your own business

Baha

From this ...

Attached: ba486cce368cfcf72c739881def5a7ba.jpg (296x488, 27K)

To this

Why white man

Attached: 25c7cef5860e460a8ff3ddffed6c0ee5.jpg (550x827, 68K)

Am a I race traitor if I only fuck them and not have kids with them. I can't get laid because of feminism and white girls are bitches. Should I just go to asia where its easier for whites to get laid? Strictly to fuck asian women and nothing more.

If you called Stacy a race-traitor for fucking Tyrone and then, turned around fucking Nguyen, you are directly responsible to the destruction of white race

Most WN are completely willing to racemix, it's more of an incel thing at the end of the day and boomers order gook wives like they're going out of style. White people don't deserve to survive.

I'm (and other white guys) in a dilemma where I have to pick between being a perma virgin or being a race traitor for fucking a gook. It sucks that feminism has ruined whitbucke women. They just want tyrones and beta bucks.

if you cant fuck a white girl you don't deserve to live

Go for it user. Also, be sure to add this post to your visa questionnaire. It will get you fast tracked.

I probably could get with a fat white girl but I'd rather fuck a slim conservative white girl who's not a whore. The closest thing to that are asian girls, they tend to be very conservative but the only thing they lack is whiteness.

THe true red pill is that males “race mixing” is not the same type of “betrayal” as females race mixing is. Along the same lines that capturing an enemy soldier is the opposite of surrendering to the enemy, likewise impregnating a girl of a ‘competitor’ race is a win, while one of our girls getting impregnated by a competitor race is a loss.

You should still marry a white girl though.

Wtf are you on about? A white child isn’t going to come out of the souless, slit-eyed, ziperhead chink’s belly. It’ll be an asian looking shit, you fucking imbecile.

White + white

And I mean white, not slavic

Daily reminder, Trump breed with a Slav.

As a man that will take about 15 mins to produce a half white child with some foreign woman. So yes, on average white men race mixing on the side is a net neutral or gain, while white women race mixing is a loss.

Attached: 1489649612217.jpg (1409x2213, 461K)

Attached: i93UKaF.jpg (1500x1500, 472K)

We don't need anymore Elliot Rogers.

Attached: pimpalex.jpg (634x353, 38K)

T. Retard who thinks men and women are equal

Men lead civilisations and white men can bleach who they want, although it would be preferable to mate with a white woman

T. Every leftwing shitskin retard with no idea what he’s talking about

Daily reminder that shitskins live in white counteiws because they’re infeiror and they know it.

>breed

Slavs are white shitskin

I'm not the user who exclude slav from white population